A Fallen Star

Autorstwa EmpressGeek

Scrounging for energon, outlawed by his own kind, it was a life that was far from the one he had on Cybertron... Więcej

Chapter 2: Battles of the Sky and Mind
Chapter 3: Battles on the Ground
Chapter 4: Plans and Negotiations
Chapter 5: Rescue
Chapter 6: Who is the Girl in the File?
Chapter 7: A Call to Arms
Chapter 8: An Ending or is it?
Epilogue

Chapter 1: An Unexpected Encounter

1.1K 22 6
Autorstwa EmpressGeek

A Fallen Star

A Quick disclaimer, this story takes place while Starscream was a rouge, specially right after Arachnid's insectacon attacked him, and in this story, he managed to get away from Mech before they took his t-cog. All rights of the characters in the franchise belong to Hasbro so pls support them. Now on to the story...

He was flying over a forest desperately looking for a place to land. Trying to stay conscious and to hold his vehicle form together, he flew hoping to be able to contact help. His energon levels were dropping due to his injuries and he lost control of his vehicle form, revealing his robot form falling out of the sky. Every passing moment of the fall felt like a life time.

"Was this the end?" he wondered while staring at the retreating stars in the night sky. Finally, he slipped out of consciousness.

He awoke long after, not in a field or hanging on a tree like he expected, but inside of a large barn to a voice. The voice wasn't loud and startling, but calming in a way. The voice wasn't really talking, it was... more like...singing. He couldn't tell where it was coming from, but as he looked around, he found himself covered in patches of scrap metal. He gasped with surprise at what he was seeing, and the voice suddenly stopped.

"Oh, you're awake." said the voice. He looked toward where the voice had come from, to find a human girl sitting on some kind of loft close to the ceiling of the barn. She had dark hair that came down just past her shoulders, pale skin, and a kind expression on her face.

"Are you alright?" she asked.

"Why do you care?" he answered coldly.

"Well, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Wait did you just talk?"

"You asked me a question didn't you"

"I didn't think you were going to answer! I-I ...what are you?"

He tried to answer but a surge of pain shot through him like a lightning bolt. He groaned and shut his eyes.

"Whoa, whoa easy." She said while climbing down a ladder to the ground. "You took a pretty big hit."

"Why did you help me?" he asked through his panting.

"Because I couldn't just leave you there" he seemed puzzled by this and she noticed, "Listen I don't know what you were taught but I was taught to help those who need it, and falling out of the sky seems like a valid reason to need help."

"But I didn't..."

"Hush, don't strain yourself." She said walking toward him

She walking over to his left side and touched one of his long metal fingers. He had never felt a human's touch like this, her hand was warm and the feeling was soothing. They sat there for a few moments until, she said "My name is Nya Lee. What is your name? do you have a name?"

"Yes, I have a name. my name is Starscream." That was the start of a new beginning for both of them.

Over the next few days Starscream and Nya became more aquatinted. Even though Starscream never really did respect or care for organic life forms, he continued to grow more curious about Nya. Every day she would leave the barn with two empty buckets and a little while later come back, with them filled with chunks of red dirt. She would take them to a little round table in a corner of the barn and shape the chunks into round containers and figurines usually shaped like planes. Starscream asked her about this once, all she said was that she did this to live.

Nya always asked questions about What Starscream was and where he came from. When Starscream told her that he could turn into a jet and used to be part of a military force she became even more interested. But when he told her of what happened to him with his master Megatron, she was sad that Starscream was all alone. However, she was glad that he got away from the unhealthy place that he had with this Megatron. Sure, she knew that Starscream had made some bad choices in some cases, but everyone does.

One day Starscream began to wonder, there was pieces of scrap metal and some machinery in the barn but he was still curious. Nya was working on a new container when he asked, "Nya, how did you know how to repair me?"

"Uhh... my father. He used to work on plane for a living and he taught me all about them. By the time I was 8 I could a take apart a jet engine and put it back together but he wouldn't let me do that with the costumers' planes."

"Is he the reason that you make so many of those little plane figures?"

"You could say that." She answered while stretching her arms, "You know I think I have done enough work of one day, how bought we watch a tape."

"Tape? I'm sorry English is my second language."

"oh, sorry I meant a movie, what kinds do you like comedy, horror?"

"I never seen one of your earth movies."

"you have never a movie? Decepticons don't have movies? No wonder you left."

Starscream chuckled at Nya's little remark. He watched her as she left her chair at the little round table and walked over to a shelf. The shelf was full of little flat boxes with titles written on them.

"So, what do you think will make the best first earth movie impression?" Nya, asked while pulling out different movie cases, "Wall E, the Muppets, or... Oh, The Outsiders this is a good one."

Starscream humored Nya and chose the movie 'The Outsiders' he was actually surprised with the story that it told, it wasn't too different than the war he was fighting in. but his biggest shock came to him when turned to look at Nya, she was staring into the distance and gentle swaying, "Nya, are you alright."

Nya suddenly fell back in her chair in a daze, while slightly twitching. "Nya?" Starscream asked.

"What?" Nya answered while jumping back into reality, and her twitching halted.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay Screamer, I'm just tired." She answered while getting up from her chair. "if you don't mind, I think I'm going to turn in." she began to walking to the latter to climb to her loft.

"Alright." Starscream said while he watched her stumble on her way there.

*Bang* Starscream jump out of his sleep, he usually woke up to Nya's gentle singing, as she worked on her latest dirt project. He looked around trying to find what had woken him, his gaze came to Nya lying at the foot of the ladder, passed out. He quickly moved over to her gently nudging her with his metal fingers; secretly panicking inside. she didn't respond, Starscream gently slipped her into his cold metal hands. Her eyes were shut, and her breathing was labored. Starscream found an old sheet, laid it out on the ground and gently placed Nya on it. He just watched her, not knowing what else to do. Slowly but surely her breathing calmed and she opened her eyes.

Nya saw Starscream with a concerned look. "What happened?" she asked still slightly dazed.

"I found you at the bottom of the ladder, I think you fell."

"Oh, no it happened again."

"What happened again?"

"It's nothing, you don't need to worry about it."

"I may not know much about you humans but I know that what happened to you was not normal. Nya what is going on?"

Nya sighed, "It's a long story."

"I'd say we got time."

"Well, it was a few years ago, but I use to fly like you. Well not exactly like you obviously but I did fly jets for the U.S Airforce."

"You were a seeker?"

"You mean a military polite? Yeah, I was once, pretty good at it too I made Major pretty quickly. But then my father got sick, my paycheck wasn't enough pay for all the medical bills, regular bills and any other necessities. I kept taking loans, and when he died, I was pretty deep in dept."

"Nya?"

"I did something I really shouldn't have done. I took an extra assignment."

"An extra assignment?"

"It was a simple mission, test piloting a new kind of experimental jet. Nothing was supposed to go wrong but..."

"Nya?" she looked up at Starscream. "What happened?"

"The test flight started out pretty normal, but half way through it started. It began with a little glitch in the radar, late responses from the controls, little things I could write off as bugs in a new program. Then it happened, I was given the order to do a nose dive maneuver, Half way through, the controls went haywire. I wasn't able to pull up. The next thing I knew I was in the hospital with shrapnel stuck in me, with some of the larger pieces pretty close to my heart and the 'episodes' developed soon after."

"You crashed due a technical failure, and you were grounded for it?'

"With my medical issues I wasn't fit to fly and they didn't believe me when I told them about the problem with the controls. I was blamed for destruction of government property so; I was thrown out. Now this barn and the few acres of land surrounding it is all I have."

"Your injuries caused you to fall this morning. Isn't there anything your human medics can do?"

"There are some medications I can take for the fainting spells and a special surgery for the shrapnel. I can't afford them though and the air force wasn't going to help after 'I' apparently crashed their shiny new jet. I'm barely making it as it is."

Starscream was shocked by Nya's story, he could have never guessed that she was a warrior, a seeker no less. A seeker that was taken from her place of fighting from the skies, like him. After this discovery Starscream kept a close eye on Nya. However, she just continued to live as if the conversation of her past never happened.

After a few more days, Starscream's injuries were nearly completely healed. One morning he exited the Barn for the first time since his crash. "Feels good to get outside right?" Nya said.

"Yes, it does. I never thought your sun could have been so bright." Starscream replied. Nya chuckled.

________________________________________________________________________________

He stared at the screen with a grimace on his cold metal face. His communication officer had found the files on the screen weeks ago however no one on the war ship have been able to crack their entre-codes. The metal door behind him quickly slipped open and a shiny, bright, red, decepticon, with a pearly white face walked in.

"You wanted to see Lord Megatron." Said the decepticon.

"Ah, yes Knockout I did want to see you. I need you to enlighten me on something. Can you please tell me how that you, Soundwave and the entire crew on this ship! Can't solve a coded file!?" Megatron shouted.

"Oh, I'm sorry Lord Megatron, me and soundwave are working on this in between our other projects. However, it isn't the easiest thing to unlock sealed files. Not without the con who sealed them at least." Knockout quickly said.

"Well, then find him."

"Uhh? Come again?"

"FIND HIM!" Megatron shouted as Knockout hurried out the room. Megatron turned back to the screen, "Starscream you have always been a fool, but this will be your undoing." 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

37.5K 1.3K 51
The final instalment of the Transformers Prime Series. Amanda Beckett knew the battle wasn't over, but she wasn't ready to fight again. Jack Darby s...
17.1K 659 19
Sequel to 'You saved me (A Dreadwing Tale) If you have not read the first book, I would advise doing so. We left our hero's at a major loss. Shelby'...
400K 10.6K 48
Amanda Beckett liked being left alone. If she was alone, then there would be no one to leave her. Jack Darby just wanted out. Out of the small town...
10K 267 20
The discovery sends waves of horrible emotions through him. The Autobots are all dead. He remembers. The human companions are all dead. Earth is C...