Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

By HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

67

724 11 1
By HisKoala2003

-May 13th 1999-

At Monica and Rachel's Me,Chandler,Ross,Zakery,Monica and Phoebe are eating breakfast.

Ross:All right I gotta go.I'm taking Ben to the park.

Phoebe:Oh give him a kiss for me.

Ross:All right bye!.

Monica:Bye!.

Phoebe:Bye!.

Ross:Later!."Leaves".

Phoebe:I am so sorry you got caught in the middle of that.I didn't mean to be so out there.I am furious with him!.

Zakery:Wow um calm down.

Phoebe:I'm trying but man that guy can push my buttons.

Elizabeth:Why are so mad at him?.

Phoebe:Look I don't wanna talk about it. Okay?.

Monica:Well it just seems that...

Phoebe:You wanna be on my list too?.Keep talking!.Has anyone seem my list by the way?.

Chandler:Uh no Pheebs.What's it look like?.

Phoebe:Uh it's a piece of paper and it says Ross on it.

Joey enters the apartment looking sad.

Joey:Hey.I just got off the phone with Estelle and guess what."Excitedly".I got the lead in a movie!.

Chandler:You got the lead in a movie?. That's amazing!.

Zakery:What's the movie about?!.

Joey:It's called Shutter Speed it's really cool. Yeah um I meet this girl in the subway and we fall in love in like a day right?.And then she disappears...But I find out where she lives and when I get there this like old lady answers the door and I say Where's Betsy?. Right?.And she says Betsy's been dead for 10 years.

Phoebe:Oh-oh chilling!.

Elizabeth:Just my kind of movie.

Joey:And the best part is we're filming in the desert outside Vegas!."To Chandler". And you know what that means buddies!.

Chandler:Yeah I know that means buddy!.

Zakery:Yeah buddy!.

Joey:Road trip!.Yeah we can rent a car.I just have to be there by Tuesday.

Phoebe:Oh wait my grandmother's dead.

Chandler:Well uh we can talk about that too Pheebs.

Phoebe:No!,No her cab!.She probably won't be using it you can drive it to Las Vegas.

Joey:All right!.Thanks Pheebs!.

Chandler:Whoa,whoa,whoa what are we going to do about me and Zak's jobs?.

Joey:Oh um not go.

Zakery:All right great road trip baby!."To Monica".This okay with you?.

Monica:Zakery!.You don't have to ask for my permission."Quietly".You can go.

Zakery:Thank you.

Monica:Hey Rach come on!.We're gonna be late for the eye doctor appointment!.

Rachel enters from her bedroom.

Rachel:All right!.Let's get this over with!. Ugh!.

We all look away from her and then we hear cereal fall to the floor.

Rachel:Oh!.No!.Look what I did!."Starts walking through the mess".Oh I mean look at this mess!.I mean we're probably gonna have to clean this up!.Y'know?.We're gonna have to reschedule!.

Monica:No.If you thought this mess is going to bother me you are wrong!.All right let's go Blinky!.

Monica ushers Rachel out the door but before the door fully closes she sticks her head back in.

Monica:Zak!.

Zak agrees to clean up the mess.

*****************************************

Later on at Central Perk Me,Phoebe,Rachel,Monica and Joey are hanging out.

Rachel:Y'know I-I gotta tell ya those eye drops are a miracle.My eye is a 100% better.

Monica:They're still in my coat.

Rachel:Damn!.

Zakery and Chandler enter the Cafe.

Chandler,Zakery:Hey!.

Chandler walks over to Me and kisses my cheek then walks back to Zakery and Joey.

Joey:Hey!.You guys ready to go?.

Zakery:Yeah listen how cold is it going to be there?.Do I need a coat or will all these sweater vests be enough?.

Zakery holds up 3 of them in different colors and Monica stares at him

Zakery:What?.

Monica:I love you.

Joet:Man I wish Ross was coming with us. Y'know?.I'm gonna miss him.

Phoebe:Thanks a lot!.I just got that jerk out of my mind!.

Chandler:Hey so where are we staying?.Is the movie putting us up in a big hotel suite?.

Joet:Uh no not really.It's an independent film y'know?.So we don't have a real big budget.I figured I'd just stay in your room.

Chandler:I see but once you get your first paycheck you'll be springing a big hotel suite right?.I mean lead in a movie they must be paying you a lot?.

Joey:Oh yeah!.For every dollar Shutter Speed makes one penny of it goes right in Joey's pocket.

Zakery:So you don't get paid unless the movie makes money?.

Joey:Did you not hear the plot of the movie?.She's been dead for ten years.I'm gonna be a millionaire!.

Ross:"Enters".Hey!.

Joey:Hey!.

Ross:I just wanna say goodbye to you guys and to see if you guys will place a little bet for me huh?.Twenty bucks on black 15.

Joey:You got it!.

Ross:All right!.

Joey shakes his head to Chandler and Zakery.

Chandler:All right bye,bye now!.

Phoebe:Bye!.

Rachel:Bye you guys!.

Joey:Bye,bye!.

Monica:I wanna say goodbye at the car.

Elizabeth:Me too.

Zakery,Chandler:Okay!.

Me and Monica follow Chandler and Zakery out to the car...Chandler turns to me and gives me a peck to my lips and I smile.

Elizabeth:You have fun.

Chandler:I'll try."Smiles".

Joey walks out of the Cafe and Rachel is running after him...A few hours later at Central Perk Me,Ross, Phoebe,Rachel and Monica are hanging out and Ross is trying to figure out why Phoebe's mad at him.

Ross:Okay are you mad at me because my hair gel smells?.

Phoebe:No.

Ross:Are you angry at me because I said your handwriting is childlike?.

Phoebe:No that made me feel precious.

Monica:Ohl I know.Um is it because he's always correcting people's grammar?.Whom!,Whom!.Sometimes it's who!.

Ross:Yeah?.Sometimes it's."Does fist thing".

Rachel:Oh did you beat him at a board game?.He turns into such a baby when he starts to lose.

Ross:Okay I'm the baby."Points at his eye".

Rachel:Eh!.Stop it!.

At that moment we all see Chandler and Zakery enter the Cafe.

Zakery,Chandler:Hey!.

Elizabeth:Chandler.

Monica:What are you guys doing here?.

Ross:Hey!.

Chandler:Joey kicked us out of the car on the George Washington bridge!.

All:Why?!.

Chandler:I don't know!.He went crazy!. Y'know we were playing that game where you,you ask a question and you answer it really fast.

Phoebe:That game should not be played without my supervision.

Chandler:Well I don't know what mad him so mad y'know?.All we said was that uh we didn't think this wasn't gonna be his big break that this movie wasn't going to do anything for him and that uh y'know it didn't sound like a real movie...Okay he should've pushed us off of the bridge.

Phoebe:What's in the bag?.

Zakery:Oh I figured you guys would all be mad at me.So I got you some gifts that I found on the side of the road."Looks into the bag".Who wants the teddy bear with one leg?.

Phoebe:I do!.

The next day Chandler enters my apartment and I grin but I see the sad look on his face.

Chandler:Joey still won't talk to me or Zak.

Elizabeth:Sweetie I think he just needs some time.

Chandler:"Nods".You always know what to say.

Elizabeth:"Chuckles".Not always.

Chandler walks over and kisses me and I smile at him...The next morning Me and Chandler walk out of my apartment to take the trash out when I see Miss Myers as Chandler puts the trash in the shoot.

Myers:Good morning Elizabeth.So this is your live in boyfriend I heard all about.

Elizabeth:Miss Myers.Me and Chandler aren't living together.

Myers:Oh uh my bad."Leaves".

Chandler:Wow I can't believe people think that.

Elizabeth:I kind of can.Every night your either here or I go over to you and Joey's for the night.

Chandler:Now that I think about it...It is like we live together.

Elizabeth:"Nods".

Me and Chandler walk back into my apartment.

Chandler:M-maybe we should make it happen...I move my things here.

Elizabeth:Chandler Bing are you asking to live with me?.

Chandler:"Blushes".Y-yeah.

Elizabeth:"Smiles".Are you sure your ready?.

Chandler:Well when I went to the station to see Gary with Zakery a while back.He made me realize that I feel a little more commited...If you don't want to Li-

I kiss Chandler and then chuckle at him.

Elizabeth:I'd love for you to move in and live with me.As long as your ready.

Chandler:"Smiles".I am.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 212 19
*do not own any characters* Isabella comes in during Ross's and Emily's wedding. Isabella has been friends with Phoebe since she grew up in New Yor...
32K 594 30
Baciami- kiss me Tatum Geller is a proud, confident, aggressive but caring girl, who's a younger sister to Monica and Ross. She was ready to move to...
752 26 9
Kat Bing hasn't talked to her half-brother Chandler in four years. She knows it's her fault. She ran off and got married to a guy she KNEW Chandler w...
3.1K 108 8
Addison Bing had been living in the city for a long time. She, her friends, and brother usually hung out at a small coffee house. But when a run away...