The Right Wrong Number

Par Author_AMichelle

(⚠️Currently re-editing this as of January 2023⚠️) Mia is a nonsense, tell it like it is woman. Her idgaf att... Plus

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Elijah James
Chapter 2: Mia Palucci
Chapter 3: Construction
Chapter 4: Ugh...Date
Chapter 5: Good morning...Baby
Chapter 6: Two can play this game
Chapter 7: Good Boy
Chapter 8: Happy Birthday, Mr. James
Chapter 9: Life or Death making up
Chapter 10: Stress Relief / Fight Me
Chatper 11: 😁😜🤔🤭🤬
Chapter 12: Secrets
Chapter 13: Will you....die?
Chapter 14: It's You and I forever
Chapter 15: What about the future?
Bonus Chapter: The Kings
Chapter 17: Happy Birthday, Ms. Palluci
Chapter 18: Lets Vibe
Chapter 19: Italy
Chapter 20: This Sucks...Dinner
Chapter 21: The Italy Wedding
Chapter 22: The Honeymoon Pt1
Chapter 23: The Honeymoon pt2
Chapter 24: The Way Home
Chapter 25: Lets Eat
Chapter 26: Wedding Daze
Chapter 27: Let's get married...again
Chapter 28: Over This Shit
Chapter 29: No Sleep for the Wicked

Chapter 16: Meetings & Babysitting

5.2K 148 104
Par Author_AMichelle

Eli's POV

The guys and I made it to the restaurant were my meeting with the Espinoza family would be. Normally I'd prefer my office but they requested this. Espinoza was one of my grandfathers oldest allies so I usually agree to things like this for Grandfather.

When I make it inside I'm a little surprised to see the person sitting at the table with Martín Espinoza. Taz and Bryson sit at a different table but still near by me.

Martín Espinoza

"Ah, Elijah. It is good to see you again. You remember my daughter Sophia"

Ok...this should be interesting

Sophia Espinoza
(Iykyk...I picked her for a reason)

"Of course. It's great to see you both. So what can I do for you?"

"I need help moving new product into this region. You're grandfather assured me you were the person to talk to."

"I am. But I'd prefer we discuss this in my office. I don't care to talk business in public. To many variables. Lots of ears and eyes"

"I understand. I'll set something up" his phone rang. "Excuse me" he got up from the table and walked away.

"So how is everything going, Alexander?"

"Everything is great. Thank you for asking Ms. Espinoza. And please call me Elijah."

"I've always called you by your middle name. And why are you being so formal? My father isn't even here right now. You can talk to me like a normal person. I must say I've missed you, baby. When I heard my father wanted to meet with you I knew I had to come also."

"Why's that?"

"So I could see you, of course. It's been so long since we were in the same country, let alone city. I missed you..."

Oh...I see where this is going

"Yeah, well I'm very busy these days."

"Nonsense. I'm sure you can make time for me. Our hotel is very close by. Why don't you come by after this?"

"Actually I can't." I said as Martín finally came back to the table.

"My apologies, Elijah"

"It's fine, really."

"Oh, I didn't get a chance to congratulate you the night of your crowning. You are a lucky man." He said smiling at me. Sophia looked confused.

"Why are you congratulating him?"

"I'm getting married in a few weeks" I say smirking at her.

"Y-you can't...to who?"

"Her names Mia. And thank you, Martín" I say not looking at Sophia who's currently burning a hole in the side of my head.

"I saw the way she took your little friend down. Such fire in her. Reminds me of my Angelita"

"Yeah she's amazing and I'm definitely very lucky. It's like my life started the day I met her. Everything before her was pointless..." I know that was a cheap shot at Sophia but I'm serious about being faithful to Mia. I'm getting sick of all my past hookups trying to ruin my happiness.

"Then you truly are in love my boy. Will Tuesday at 11 be a good time to meet at your office?"

"Yes, Sir. That's perfect"

"Good. Good. Well would you like to join us for dinner?"

"Any other time I would but I need to get home to my fiancée."

"I understand" he said smiling. I'd met his wife Angelita a few times. Beautiful woman. Sweet as can be but will pistol whip anyone who disrespects her. Definitely were Sophia and her sisters get their looks and attitude from though. The woman is 57 and still looks like a Victoria's Secret supermodel. "I will see you in a few days"

"Right. Well you two have a good evening. Goodbye Sophia"

She didn't say anything, just stared then narrowed her eyes at me. I didn't wait around for her to ask what was going on in her head. It wasn't any concern of mine. I left and headed home to my woman. I know Sophia and I use to fuck around whenever we were in the same city. After my divorce she was an easy lay. I'd call and she'd come. No pun intended. Sophia knew the arrangement and was aware I had no plans on dating anyone but Mia changed that. And now the thought of being with anyone who isn't Mia sickens me. Hopefully she doesn't get upset when I tell her about it.

Mia's POV

That asshole. I can't believe he tried to get out of babysitting with me.

I enjoyed every minute of my time with Thor. He's such a good kid. Lucky for Eli, he did end up coming home and helping me. Actually he kind of took over. I know he'll be a great dad just by how gentle and sweet he was with Thor. So I really don't get why he doesn't want kids right now.

I'd just gotten Thor down for the night when Eli stepped out of the shower. I watched him go into our closet then step out a few minutes later. He climbed into bed and leaned over to kiss me. Unfortunately Thor started to stir a bit before he made it to me. I picked him up and held him against me. Within seconds he was back asleep.

"See. That is why I want to wait." He said settling in bed next to me.

"What do you mean?"

"I just want to be selfish with you baby." He said pouting. It was really cute if I'm being honest. "I don't wanna share you or your body for a while. That should be my body against you not his." He says pouting.

"Is that what this is about? You're worried about not having time alone with me?"

"Yes. Kids need so much attention. I wanna just be husband and wife for a while. I'm sorry that I upset you earlier."

"It's okay. I get it now. I guess I can be okay with waiting. Just don't make me wait too long"

"I won't. How about this? Instead of waiting 3-5 years we wait 1. Give me until our first anniversary and we can talk about it again. Would that make you happy?"

"Oh my god!" She whisper yelled. "Yes, thank you baby!"

"You're welcome, My Love."

"So how was your meeting?"

"Um fine. Actually I wanted to talk to you about it"

"Is something wrong?"

"No. Everything is fine. I just don't want to keep things from you. Señor Espinoza congratulated us on the engagement. Also his second oldest daughter was with him. She's an...old friend"

"Ohhh let me guess...you've slept with her before? Or was this a friends with benefits situation?"

"I guess it was more for her benefit. And please know nothing I'm about to say is a brag. It's just true. Getting women has always been easy for me. But I could just shoot Sophia a text and she'd fly here from Mexico just to get the chance to fuck me. We had sex a lot but we've never been friends. I'm a busy guy and she's always wanted me. It started after I separated from Tracey. I've never told anyone this but Tracey broke my fucking heart. I thought she really loved me until I caught her cheating on me. Then I realized it was about the title of being with me and money. I don't think she ever loved me and when I really thought about it, yeah I loved her but I was never in love with her. I didn't know the difference until you came along." He smiled at me before continuing. "Anyways the thing with Sophia...well like today, the first time it happened she was here with her father. She flirted alot to get my attention. I was just so pissed at the world that I didn't care what I was doing. So I fucked her in my old office that day I met her. And it kind of became a regular thing. Until she started just showing up for sex regularly. I didn't think anything of it. She knew what it was. But then she started wanting to go to dinner and tried to plan stuff for us to do together in public. I realized she was trying to turn herself into a girlfriend but I wasn't interested. So I told her arrangement was over. I swear it ended before I knew you. She tried to make plans to see each other tonight but I told her no. Her father asked if I'd join them for dinner but I told them I wanted to get back home to you. So...please don't be mad at me. I haven't seen nor touched her in I don't even know how fucking long. I don't want her or anyone who isn't you, Mia"

"You can calm down. I believe you. I know you'd never do anything with another woman. But thank you for letting me know. Sounds like she still wants you though. I don't have to deal with another crazy woman, do I?"

"I don't think so. Her father would never let her embarrass him by going after a soon to be married man. And if he doesn't her older sister Aléssia will handle it."

"Good. I'd hate to have to fight a mafia boss's daughter because she thought she could have you."

"She knows better. Now come on. Let's get some sleep."

Elijah's POV

When I woke up Mia was still asleep but Thor was awake. He was just sitting there playing with a toy Mia had left on the bed. I get up, go to her side, and pick him up. She's been pushing herself so much lately so I decided to let her sleep in while I made breakfast.

"Come on mini cuz. Let's go make breakfast. How does pancakes sound?"

He smiles and claps his hands so I'm assuming he approves. I finish making Thor some small pancakes when I hear foot steps behind me. I turn to see King walking into the kitchen. As usual he was very emotionless until his son saw him. I've never seen this man smile so big. He sits down next to him after kissing his cheek.

"What's up man"

"Nothing much. Here to pick up my little monstr" (monster) he feed Thor more pancakes then looks up at me. "So how did Mia's plan go?"

"So you two were in on it?"

"Net (No) but I figured it out pretty quickly" He said chuckling

"Yeah well so did I. But I guess it worked. She got me to agreed to starting having kids next year. May I ask you something?"

"We're sem'ya (Family) so of course you can."

"How much did things change after he was born?"

"As you know my relationship with Lynn before him wasn't the easiest. But after him everything changed. I've never cared about much in my life being who I am. But I had no idea how sitting at a bar alone one night would change my entire world. Or I should say she changed my entire world. I'd never meet someone who clouded my thoughts before. After we were together and all that shit went down with your grandmother I wanted to walk away. Let her live her life without me in it but I couldn't. Hell not even death could keep me from her. And then he comes along and now I have two people who give me a reason to not just exist but to live. I'd lay my life on the line for either of them. So did things change? Yes. If you mean the physical shit then also yes. Her breast and ass got bigger. God, Don't even get me started on her sex drive. It was through the roof. I thought my cock was going to fall off but after he was born it was all about him but honestly that's all either of us could think about. Eventually you'll find your rhythm again and work around your child's schedule."

"So did you become a second thought to your kid?"

"I mean yes and no. She loves us both. She makes sure he is shown unconditional love always but she still makes sure I know she loves me as well. Like I said. Eventually you'll find your rhythm and a system that works for you guys." He said now smiling at Thor again

"So I'm gonna pretend she's not my cousin for a minute. What about your sex life?"

"What about it?" He asked looking amused.

"Do you still have one?"

"Definitely. You know Lynn, man. When she wants me, she gets me. It's actually better than ever actually. But every woman is different from what the books say. Luckily Lynn didn't take long to feel like herself again after having him. They don't know their new bodies and sometimes just don't like who they see in the mirror. You have to constantly remind her that she's beautiful and how much you love her. Just don't rush her back into it. She'll let you know. And if she doesn't...tease her a little bit everyday."

"Okay. That actually does help me a lot."

"Good. Now I have to go before my wife sends the politsiya (police) here looking for him. Not for me...just him"

"Kay, hates the police"

"True but a mother will do anything for her children"

He cleans up Thor's face then grabs his things before leaving. I make Mia some food and coffee, then take it up to our bedroom. She's still fast asleep when I get up there.

"Mmhm coffee..." she mumbled before sitting up.

"Yeah. Coffee." I laugh at her "Here. Eat up."

"Wow. Thank you, baby. Where's Thor?"

"You're welcome and he's already gone. King left with him about 20 minutes ago."

"Aww you should've woken me up. I wanted to say goodbye to him."

"Sorry, My Love. I just wanted to let you sleep in for a change."

"Well thank you." She said before taking a sip of coffee. "So what do you have planned for today"

"Well I made sure not to have anything planned because I knew you were staying home today. I wanted to stay in bed and chill with you all day"

"Aw baby! I'd love that!"

"Good. So finish your breakfast. I'm gonna go clean the dishes I left downstairs then I'm yours all day after that"

She nodded and started eating. I kissed her forehead then went downstairs. After the dishes were done I went back up but she was no longer in bed. I heard the shower running so I did what anybody would do in my position. I got undressed and walked into the bathroom. I watched her for a while as she washed her hair. Once she was done with it she turned to face me and gave me one of those smiles she does whenever she sees me. The kind of smile that is just for me. Full of love...

God this woman is so fucking beautiful
And mine
She's all mine

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

101K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
80.5K 1K 74
"James you are all of my answered prayers" "you show me the way to your heart and I will never get out of there now that i'm in" **** A quiet girl w...
3.6M 165K 136
A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls me up "do you want to be with him?" "Of...
6K 161 30
"Why me" she softly asked "because I love when I am deep inside you" _________________________________________ Meet Alexander the hottest man on ear...