Just Leave The Light On - HP

By Pcrw1233

Harry finds something out when he goes to get checked because he hasn't been feeling alright lately, when Har... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8

Chapter 7

8.8K 291 4
By Pcrw1233

Hadrian- I shake a little as I take a few steps away from my bed towards the wardrobe. I see girl and boy clothes but I feel myself going towards the girls one instead of the boys. I put out a pink sweater which is fluffy and warm within in the inside. Put on some black leggings and some white socks on with bees on them. I walk out going around the manor until I finally find the stairs and go downstairs to try and find the dining room which didn't take that long. I walk into the dining room seeing everyone there. I walk over sitting down between Selen and Bladen.

Bellatrix- "how are you feeling sweetheart"

Hadrian- "still off but much better"

Rodolphus- "good and you see you found the clothes that we put in your room, the girl for Selen and the boys for you and Bladen" I see the blush "no worries, we accept everyone here"

Selen- "plus you look better in them then me, there not my type styles of clothes anyway"

Hadrian- my blush increases as I fiddle with the edge of the sweater "thanks"

Selen- "your welcome little brother"

Hadrian- I blink "wait your older than me?"

Bladen- "born January 3rd 1979"

Hadrian- I hum "definitely older than me then" I smile at them "I'm alright with that"

Bladen- I chuckle "I glad you are"

Harrian- I turn back to my plate putting fruit on my plate because I love fruit but knowing my much not be able to eat much. I feel eyes on me, I look up seeing all on them looking at me. I tilt my head "what's wrong? is there something on my face?"

Bellatrix- I smile "no dear, we are just glad to see you eating and that you are feeling better, we were getting worried a few days ago but we are happy now"

Hadrian- I smile "good because I don't want any of you worrying"

Draco- "oh cousin, that will just make us worse"

----

C.W.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 208 10
Harry didn't expect his fourteenth birthday to be very different from his last few. But he was wrong. Boy, was he wrong. cross-posted on ao3.
97.2K 2.8K 6
During the Halloween night when Voldemort went to the Potter home, it wasn't Hadrian that was declared as the Boy Who Lived, rather his twin sister...
315K 14K 100
Harry is on the run after inflating his aunt. He encounters a large black dog, the boy spontaneously takes him with him. in Diagon Alley he meets his...
65.5K 1.6K 11
Harry Potter was running from the Dursleys when he ran into an unlikely friend, who protected him from almost certain death and showed him what famil...