𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 ✾|...

By AthenaWisdom1

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿   A Soulmate "Is someone who challenge... More

Epigraph
Prologue
°•~Rise of the Serpentine~•°
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green & Guardian Ninja
All Of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
°•~Legacy of the Green Ninja~•°
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Growing Up, Unfortunately.
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island Of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Masters
*Bonus; First Impressions.*
°•~Rebooted~•°
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
The Curse of the Golden Master
Enter the Digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
* Special Oneshot *
The Void
The Titanium Ninja
*Finding Emerald*
°•~The Tournament Of Elements~•°
The Invitation
※✥❀✾ Anniversary ❁✿❖✤
Only One Can Remain
Versus
Ninja Roll
Spy For A Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
The Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear Of All
The Corridor Of Elders
Bonus: The Date ❦ The Dream
°•~Possession~•°
Winds Of Change
Ghost Story *editing*
Stiix and Stones
The Temple On Haunted Hill
Peak-A-Boo
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger

Can Of Worms

1.1K 40 8
By AthenaWisdom1

_

_______________________________________

Laçiaña Night. She was back, this must have been the 9th dream she had been having these past weeks.

"What the heck is going? Where am I?!" Lacey yelled

Dark clouds came and surrounded her, she whimpers in fear.

Well, if it isn't Laçiaña Night. The future soulmate to the Green Savior. Hahaha

The voice was also back.

The darkness surrounded her and squeezed her causing her to scream. It hurt her so much.

The pain was unbearable, she hated it! It felt like her body was on fire, her heart heavy and about to drop any second. Her stomach churning in pain, doing twists and turns. She felt fear, she felt scared.

Lacey woke up with a start, tears streaming down her face. It had been a few days since her last nightmare.

Lloyd had been saved by the ninja, and Pythor now had the Map of Dens, thinking of uniting all the Serpentine.

She sighed, she had to push through, maybe her nightmares and dreams weren't anything but that, what if they were visions?

Could it be, it was possible.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kai was about to play his video game when there was whistling heard, Lloyd came around the corner and looked to see what he was doing.

"Hey Kai! Ha. Saw Cole beat your high score. You should have seen it. It was pretty spectacular," Lloyd said, smiling widely.

He scoffs. "Uh, you must be talking about 'Sitar Legend'. This is 'Fist to Face 2'. No one beats me on my game." Kai states proudly.

"Huh, could be wrong. See ya!" Lloyd said with a shrug and whistles as he walks away. He grins as he hears a yell.

"COLE!!!!" Kai yelled angrily.

...........

In the kitchen Cole was making Violet berry soup.

"Mm-mm! Violet Berry Soup. My culinary achievement. If the recipe is not followed exactly..." he trails off as he takes a sip, but screams and starts choking at the taste.

Lloyd lingers at the entrance."By the way, I saw Jay spice things up. I told him not to, but he said your cooking could use it. Bye Cole," He waved, leaving the room.

Cole spits it out and yells angrily, "JAY!!!!"

..............

On the upper deck, Jay was about to train.

"Let's ease our way into this. How about level 2. Shall we?" Jay said as he turns on the sparing bot. But instead of level 2, level 9 comes up. He frowns in confusion.

"Hey, Jay. I saw Zane try to repair the sparring bot earlier. Isn't that your expertise? Later, bro." Lloyd said walking away and climbing upwards on the stairs.

"Wait! What!" Jay frowns and turns to see the robot coming towards him.

"No! No! ZANE!!!!"

...................

Further up, Zane was in his pajamas and was about to hang up the laundry. Lloyd came up next to him, whistling.

"Hello, Lloyd. What brings you up here this fine morning?" Zane asked looking at him with a calm smile.

"Kai wanted me to pick up his ninja suit. He said he threw it in with your whites," Lloyd said searching for it in the basket.

"Morning Zane," said a voice from behind Lloyd, he looked and turned around to see Lacey, fresh as a daisy.

"Morning Lloyd." she said smiling at Lloyd who gave her a smile back, though it held no innocence.

"Here it is. Thanks." Lloyd said just as Zane pulled out his ninja gi, which was pink.

"Oh my ninjago." Lacey burst out laughing, causing Lloyd to grin as he walked away.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"You couldn't just be happy with the top score. You had to rub it in my face!" Kai glared his friend.

"Do you know how long it took me to make that? Three days. Three days!" Cole snaps angrily.

"It's an unsaid law, okay? You don't touch a man's robot!" Jay scoffs.

"How am I supposed to strike fear in this? It's pink." Zane said as he showed his now pink gi.

"Calm down!" Lacey yelled over the loud argument, but they ignored her and kept on arguing. "Guys, stop. Calm down, just, uh! Calm down!"

Sensei Wu walks inside, she looked at him and pointed to the arguing ninja and gave him an annoyed expression.

Wu nodded and opened the bathroom door, revealing a laughing Lloyd.

Lacey's eyes widened when she saw all the tools beside him, she raised her eyebrows at him while Lloyd just cackled.

The ninja gasped."You did this?" They asked in unison.

"Boys, I get first dibs on..." Cole said glaring at Lloyd, starting to stalk towards him.

"No dibs! I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumors and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?" Wu narrows his eyes at them.

"Uh, no offense, Sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion; today's lesson is lame." Cole said, frowning.

"Yeah, why can't you just teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose." Jay scoffs.

"Because you guys are idoits " Lacey commented.

"Shut it!" Jay snapped at her, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Idiots I say," She repeats under her breath.

"I heard that," Jay scowls.

Lacey grins. "You were meant too,"

"Because not all lessons are about, fighting." Wu snaps before pausing. "And I misplaced my lesson book." He adds, looking sheepish.

"You mean this lesson book?" Kai asked as he took out the book out of Lloyd's back pocket.

"It was the perfect plan until you have to show up and mess everything up-" Lloyd is cut off mid-sentance when Cole closes the door.

Lacey blinks.

The Earth Ninja dusts his hands off, looking absolutely done.

"If you're done fooling around, I could use you guys on the bridge. We do still have a snake problem to attend to. Over and out!" Nya said on the intercom.

"It's one thing to let the son of your nemesis live with you. But having my sister here? I mean, come on! I thought this was a ninja headquarters," Kai said annoyed.

"Rude," Lacey muttered shaking her head.

"You do know I can hear you . . . Over and out!" Nya says.

Kai sighed, a guilty look on his face.

"You know, you could have just said something else instead of that. And because of the rumors, this just proves you guys are idiots," Lacey said.

"Hey!" the ninja yelled in unison, looking mighty offended.

"There's a reason why Nya's my favorite," Lacey said giving them a look.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Last we heard of Pythor, he stole the Map of Dens from Llyod and is now on his way to open the last two Serpentine tombs." Nya explained, pointing to the screen where the map of Ninjago had been pulled up.

Lloyd siged remorsefully "Ugh, don't remind me." Lacey gave him a pat on the back.

He looked at her and smiled, Lacey had been the only one who was nice to him when he first arrived, well that was kinda the short story.

The long story would be, when they first met she had asked him how his hair was blonde and not brunette since both his parents were brunettes. A friendship had started after that.

"Pythor's our most danger threat. If he finds those tombs before we do, with his intellect and all four tribes unleashed, there's no telling what he'll do," Wu said, with a grave look.

"But those tombs could be anywhere. Without the map, we might as well just throw darts at a map." Jay said, annoyed.

"Good idea, why don't you, Nya." Lacey said with a grin.

Nya throws two darts at the map "These are the the two locations of the Hypnobrai and Fangpyre tombs," Nya said highfiving Lacey who had a proud smile on her face.

"Show off," Kai commented looking at the both of them.

Lacey gave him a cocky look, causing Lloyd to laugh.

"And this is Pythor's tomb," Nya said as she threw another dart at the map. "After many hours of ruminating on why the tombs were placed in these three precise locations, I discovered a secret pattern. If you notice, all three are in line with the Ninjago symbol for serpent,"

"So the last two tombs must be here and here," Jay said as he pointed at them. "Ah, you are so smart." He said leaning in towards Nya with an endearing look on his face.

Zane looked around, in his pajamas while Kai only looked at the two people, annoyed.

"Ah, was there ever any doubt?" Nya asked with a sigh.

"Yeah, when you two have a crush on each other," Lacey muttered causing Lloyd to snicker and Kai to choke on his saliva, he cleared his throat slightly after composing himself.

"There's little time. Kai and Jay, you head to the Venomari Tomb. Cole and Zane, you take the Constrictai Tomb. And take this. You might need it if you run into Pythor. Good luck Ninja." Wu said as he handed the flute to them.

"What am I gonna do?" Nya asked turning towards him with a small smile.

"Yeah, what are we gonna do," Llyod asked, copying her, causing Lacey to snicker.

"Nya, I need you here to make sure Lloyd doesn't get into any more trouble." Wu told her.

"Yes, Sensei," Nya said annoyed, her smile falling off.

Lacey was about to speak but was interepted "And no Lacey, you can not go. You are far too young and far too important for this mission," Wu said looking at her.

Lacey frowned "Sensei," she said appalled. "I can do spinjitzu better than the guys, and I know magic. I can help."

"No, you are too stay here with Nya and Lloyd," Wu states sternly.

Lacey scowled but nodded.

"Let's go, boys. We got some snakes to club," Cole said as the boys cheered and left.

"Where are you, Pythor. What are you up to?" Wu asked sighing as he looked at the map.

- Time skip -

Both Lloyd and Lacey were on the deck, bored out of their minds.

"Why are you so important?" Lloyd asked out of the blue.

Lacey looked up, taken aback. She sighed. "Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to tell you. I mean you deserve to know."

Lloyd nodded and looked at her, placing all his attention on her. He sat up.

Normally, he didn't like girls since they were so annoying but there was something about Lacey that intrigued him. He felt attracted to her, he felt giddy inside, fortunately for him, he ignored those feelings.

"Well. You know about the green ninja, right?" Lacey asked.

Lloyd nodded. "Yeah, the Ninja have been arguing about it all week." He rolls his eyes.

"Well, there's a prophecy about his guardian and um....soulmate," She said, a bit uneasy, "And that girl is me. I'm the future green ninja's soulmate and guardian."

Lloyd burst out laughing. "Wait, that means one of the guys have to," he belched out. "Be with you and you have to protect them."

"Shut up!" Lacey growled "Kai, Cole, Jay and Zane are like brothers to me, and nothing will change that."

Lloyd nodded "What's the prophecy?" He asked her, looking curious.

"She is his protecter. She is his companion, his lover or friend. She belongs to him."

"Yikes,"

"Yeah, the full version is more um, weird,"

"Well?" Lloyd said, giving her a look. He gestures her to go on.

She scowled but nodded.

"She is his protecter. She is his companion, his lover or friend. She belongs to him. As he belongs to her, she belongs to him and only him. She is his and only his. She is the guardian and soulmate of the prophesied spinjitzu master." she recited the exact words she memorized when she was 7.

Lloyd stared at her before slowly nodding. "Huh. You were right, that is weird,"

Lacey nodded, letting out a tired sigh.

Lloyd got up all of a sudden, he smirks while Lacey gives him a questioning look. "Tag," he said and began running away. 

Lacey's eyes widened "Hey! You cheated!" She yelled and ran after him, Lloyd laughed and ran around as she chases him.

"Can't get me! Your too slow!" He mocks while running.

"No! Ugh! I'll get you, just a little more..." Lacey groans and almost catches him but he glances back and runs faster.

"I'll get you!" She yelled ran after him faster.

"Yeah, someday!" He yelled back "When Uncle Wu finally understands humor!"

"Ugh, come here!" She yelled.

Both of them continued to play tag, running after each other. Well, it was Lacey running after Lloyd mostly.

♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

The ninja were back and were having dinner, unfortunately Kai had been sprayed with Venomari venom. Making his eyes green and making him see things that aren't real.

"So then, just when we were gonna bite it, this huge mechanical robot-" Jay said but was interrupted.

"Samurai," Zane said speaking up sternly. "It was Samurai,"

"A Sama-what?" Lloyd asked.

"Samurai." Wu answered. "Highest level of warrior class. They would protect nobility and serve with honor on the battlefield."

"He was a hundred feet high, with weapons coming out every part of him," Kai said, he than pauses. "Look at Sensei's beard. It's moving like snakes." He whispered.

"When is this Venomari spit supposed to wear off? It's starting to get annoying," Nya stated, Lacey nodding along.

"Okay, don't let this mysterious Samurai cloud what's really important. All the Serpentine are out, and if Pythor can unite them, the legend states some Great Devourer is gonna consume the land and-" Cole said.

"Great Devour-er?" Lacey asked confused.

"Whatever it is, it's a can of worms I don't wanna see open," Cole said shaking his head with a sigh.

"Unh, it's all my fault. If I hadn't opened the first hatch, none of this would've happened." Lloyd said with guilt  written on his face.

"Don't blame yourself," Lacey said giving him a soft look.

"We cannot change the past, but we can affect the future. At least we have the Sacred Flute in our possession, so-" Wu said.

"Yeah," Jay said uneasily. "Ahem. About that...." he dropped his drink on the table.

"Pythor sort of stole it." Zane states.

"The last Sacred Flute gone?" Wu sighed. "You four are Ninjago's last hope."

"Can we back track on that?" Lacey spoke up, looking at him as if what had said was completely insane.

Jay, Kai, Cole and Zane narrow their eyes at her.

Nya and Lloyd snicker.

Lacey frowns. "What? You know I'm right."

_______________________________________

The Ninja were back on the bounty after their so called mission.

"You know, whether it was in a lesson book or not, we used the destructive power of rumors to our advantage" Cole said.

"And now the Serpentine are further away than ever from getting their act together." Kai smiles.

"You know, I don't think we would've gotten out of there if it hadn't been for Zane." Jay said turning to him.

"Don't thank me. Thank Lloyd. If it hadn't been for his 'Laundry skills', we all would've been found." Zane chuckles.

Lloyd came in with Zane's white gi. "Well, it took me twenty loads, but your suit's no longer pink. And to show that I'm sorry, Cole, I got you a can of nuts." He holds them up.

"Uh, haha, yeah. Don't think I don't see what this is. When I open this, a bunch of snakes are gonna pop out, right? Yeah, no thank you." Cole said scoffing slightly.

"Oh why don't you listen Cole," Lacey muttered shaking her head slightly.

Cole opened the fridge, but instead of food, snakes popped out. Everyone laughed, Cole joining in.

"Told ya" Lacey said in a sing-song voice.

_________________________________________

Well what do you think? Was it good or bad? Please comment what you think!

Athena
🌺🥀🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 51 11
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝, 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨...
229K 4.1K 28
A collection of Haikyuu!! boys x reader oneshots, scenarios, & soulmate AUs! [CURRENTLY DISCONTINUED] [mostly x female readers, but some stories can...
26.7K 984 30
Soulmates a vague word with different meanings for a same person. Imagine you live in a world, where soulmates are outmost important with which your...
348K 18K 71
THIS STORY HAS A NEW VERSION PUBLISHED ON MY PROFILE (currently unpublished) (don't expect top quality from this one 😭) BTS X READER - SOULMATE AU ✔...