Thinking Out Loud || #Wattys2...

By kehlanixkordei

Camila is Miami Highs girls soccer team assistant. She's made fun of for no reason. But has the biggest crush... More

1: Washing Uniforms
2: Work Outs
3: Texting buddies
4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up
5: Rave Lights and Fight Nights
6: Paris
7: Making up and out
8: Smelling Revenge
9: My Everything
10: 1st Place
11: Problems
12: Conflicted
13: Homecoming
14: Daddy Divorce
15: Going All Out
16: Planning
17: The Big Day
18: Getting Caught
19: Loosing Myself
20: Trying to Reason
21:Last Games
22: Fix a heart
23: Good News and Bad News
24: Slow Recovery
25: Going Home
26: I Hate ThanksGiving
27: Keeping a Secret (Not)
28: Results
29: Planning a Party
30: Emergency
31: Anger Managment.
32: A new Chapter
33: The Start of Something New
34: Lost it all
35: Over Time
36: First Day
37: Smash Into You
38: It Was Just a Test
39: Letting You In
40: I Know Im Not the Only One
42: Picking the perfect one
43: Games Girls and Gems
44: The Last Step
Epilouge

41: Leave Your Lover

11.3K 363 41
By kehlanixkordei

"So let me just...your ex girlfriend who is now your girlfriend found out you're still dating your current from home girlfriend and your current girlfriend or ex girlfriend that's your girlfriend now is mad at you for it?" Heather asked looking confused.

"Yes. Yes that's what I'm saying. I don't know what to do. I never break up with people over text that's just...it's bad. It shows you never really cared." Lauren sighed hanging her head down.

"So what are you going to do?" Heather asked.

"Take a break with Camila drive back down to Miami break up with Mandy then come back and try and win my love back. I don't know. I'm no super human. I can't just be in two places at once." Lauren sighed. "Wait two places at once....you know Yuri that one cuban girl on our team who wants to be Asian?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"She looks exactly like me. What if I talked her into g...no that's stupid." Lauren groaned putting her head on the table.

"It's a thought. How about you just Skype Mandy and do it that way." Heather suggested.

"See I think of Skype like texting. Yeah you're face to face but it's not in person. It's low." Lauren explained looking at her friend.

"It's your only route at this point." Heather mentioned.

"You're right." Lauren sighed. "But what about Camila? Do I text her once it's done? Do I give her space? Do I show her I care? Help...me..." Lauren whined.

"All of the above. Text her once you've done it. Give her space if needed and show her you care. Buy her flowers or chocolates or something." Heather shrugged.

"Ew chocolates disgusting. She knows I hate it and if I bought her some she'd eat it then try to kiss me. So no chocolate." Lauren said shaking her head in disgust.

"It's not about you Lauren. Buy the girl some chocolates. Break up with this other chick and win your wifey back." Heather said hitting Lauren's arm playfully.

"Fine..."
---
"Don't even speak." Lauren started as soon as the Skype call connected. "I want to formally end things. Since I can't in person I will now. You know how much I love Camila...you really do know that. She snooped through my phone and read all our messages as far sext to text. I know this isn't exactly what you wanted but I still love Camila." Lauren said looking into the camera.

"I understand...." Mandy said softly.

"See this is why I didn't want to do this because you get all upset." Lauren mumbled looking at her ex through the camera.

"I'm not upset." Mandy sighed.

"Yes you are. You're sighing. Stop sighing. You're pouting too. What's wrong?" Lauren asked concerned.

"I just feel used in a way I guess." Mandy mumbled.

"I didn't use you. Mandy...babe listen, when we first went into this we talked about the future. You always mentioned Camila. How our future will unfold. You called us meeting again. I knew Camila was at FSU for weeks because you told me but I just never tried to find her because I was with you. I wanted to be with you. But once we ran into each other it was magic and I felt so complete. I don't want you to think I used you. I didn't. You weren't a rebound. You where literally the only one there for me when I was in rehab. It all happened there. The day I got out you picked me up we shared a kiss and boom sparks. But that's because I was needy. I was so needy for love and affection that anything set off my sparks. But then we started getting serious and I ended up saying I loved you and yes that was real. It is real. But there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with them. All this time I've still been in love with Camz. I can't help it. She was my first true love. You know how it feels. I'm sorry Mandy if you're hurt by this but I need to make the right choice for once in my life and I think ending this is it. I'm sorry." Lauren said looking at her through the camera.

"Again. I understand. I have to go now I have a class but we can stay friends I guess...bye Lauren." She hung up and the green eyed girl sighed.

"One and done." She stood up and pulled on her doc martins and grabbed the box of chocolates. She walked down a few doors and knocked. After a few minutes the door opened and Lauren smiled down at Camila.

"Yeah what's up?" Camila asked softly. She pulled her sweater closer to her body as she got a draft from the hallway. Or was it the chills running through her body seeing her girlfriend standing with a box of chocolates. She knew the girl before her was here to apologize or even mention ending things completely with Mandy.

"These are for you..." Lauren started handing the box of assorted chocolates to Camila. "Mind if I come in?" Lauren asked rocking on her heels.

"Sure come in." Camila moved back so that Lauren could walk in. She shut the door and turned to her.

"Where do I even start?" Lauren chuckled. "I guess. I'll start with I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry. I should have completely and I mean completely ended things with Mandy. But you know me and I can't break up with someone over text. I just didn't know how to do it. I never told her about us. How we where going to make things work and I should have. So today I skyped her and completely ended things with her. I'm sorry you had to see those text. See her nudes. See mine. I'm sorry. They should have never been sent. That's my fault. If you're mad and you want space I completely understand." Lauren laid everything out on the table. Camila blinked at her and was debating in her head to play games with Lauren. Pretend to be mad and ask for space but tease her senseless. Or accept her apology and drop things. Maybe she could do both.

"I accept your apology but maybe a small break would be great." Camila smiled.

"I totally understand. Thanks for listening Camz." Lauren smiled and kissed her jaw line before walking out the room.

"Good God she's so cute." Camila mumbled.
---
Camila decided a week was perfect. Although they rode the same elevator to get to classes everyday that's the only time they saw each other and actually spoke. Camila made her way to the silver doors seeing Lauren waiting by them. Her eyes closed and headphones in. She leaned against the wall by the button. Camila walked up and noticed Lauren nodding off. Her head started to drop and she jolted back up hitting the back of it against the wall.

"Ow shit. Fucking wall....Oh...hey Camila." Lauren said rubbing her head.

"Hey." Camila said softly. The elevator opened and they both stepped in. Lauren allowing Camila to go first. Not just because she was being a gentlewoman but because Camila was wearing Lauren's favorite pair of jeans. They hugged her tight in the right spots. Lauren pressed the floor buttons and they stood in silence.

"So how's Advance Creative Writing going?" Lauren asked starting small talk.

"Good." Camila smiled. The elevators dinged but the lights shut off.

"For fuck sakes." Camila grumbled. The red emergency lights turned on. A voice came over the PA

*The Building Is In Shut Down due to a Over Circuit. We will try to get the power up and running until then stay calm.*

"Great." Camila sighed and sat down on the floor. Lauren joined her and sighed.

"I hate elevators." Lauren mumbled.

"You're not gonna start flipping out are you?" Camila asked concerned.

"After a few hours I might. I get claustrophobic sometimes." Lauren sighed. She steadied her breathing and kept her eyes on the door.

"It's cold." Camila mumbled. Lauren shuffled closer and wrapped her arms around Camila. She kept her act up and flinched a little.

"Camz. Come on I don't want you to freeze. Break or not I'm still your girlfriend." Lauren said softly.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"You know...I've never had sex in an elevator." Lauren said randomly.

"You're still not going to." Camila said smirking.

"I know I know. I've never made out in an elevator." Lauren tested again.

"Why are you teasing me?" Camila asked.

"Just give me one kiss." Lauren sighed.

"Fine. Just one." Camila leaned up and captured Lauren's lips in her own. Lauren tricked her by flipping them over and pinning Camila down. "Oh." Camila said surprised.

"Yeah oh." Lauren smirked. "I can see straight through you worlds worst liar. It's a front." Lauren chuckled.

"Was it that bad?" Camila asked.

"Very." Lauren kissed her again and trailed down her neck to her collar bones. She nipped at the skin around it leaving her mark on the girl. Camila moaned and arched her back. "Shit don't do that." Lauren sighed.

"Why does it make you hard?" Camila asked.

"DUH. Just sit up." Lauren said sitting her up. She sat back against the wall and pulled Camila on her lap. She straddled her waist and just hugged up to her.

"I could sing for you?" Lauren suggested.

"Go for it."

Lauren sat singing to her girlfriend for a few minutes before her throat started closing.

"I can't breathe anymore." Lauren sighed. She started panicking. "The walls are getting tighter. Camila..."

Camila was in shock and didn't know what to do.

"Book bag." Lauren gasped. "Book bag second pocket." Lauren started hyperventilating. Camila pulled her bag off and looked in the pocket. She emptied it on the floor.

"That. That." She pointed to the red small tube. She handed her the small inhaler. Lauren tried using it but it was out. Out of anger she threw it against the walls.

"Lauren calm down please." Camila sighed. Lauren took a deep breath tried to steady her breathing.

"I feel like rehab all over again." Lauren mumbled standing up. "Trapped between four walls. With no one. Nothing!" Lauren hit the elevator wall.

"Lauren..." Camila sighed.

"I never got better. They brainwashed me. It's bull shit!" The soccer player kicked the wall. "Do I seem better to you Camila?!" Lauren asked. She turned around to meet Camila's eyes. Although they had been read from the emergency light they where still warm and soft.

"Yes. Lauren. Everything that you're saying is crazy talk. You're letting this small issue get to your head. Please babe just sit down and calm down. I'll try to get us out of here ok. I promise everything will be ok." Camila said holding Lauren.

"Everything will be ok..." Lauren repeated wrapping her arms around Camila. "Everything will be ok..."

---
HALLO

QUOTE FOR YOU GUYS
"GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE. THE COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS I CAN AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE"

I WANTED LAUREN TO WRITE "God grant me the serenity" BUT I FORGOT AND NOW IDEK EHEN ILL SEE THEM AGAIN. 😭

ANYWAYS FEEDBACK. BYEEE ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 124K 28
Lauren and Camila are two of the most promising soccer talents in the country. The two skilled girls are playing for the U-17 US team to win the worl...
216K 5.2K 24
Lauren Jauregui became friends with five weird yet amazing girls. Camila, her best friend, keeps on giving her mixed signals which lead to Lauren thi...
162K 5.7K 25
You are the school's best soccer player, you have a lot of friends and you're the most popular person in school. You are dating Lauren Jauregui a.k.a...
132K 3.5K 16
Lauren Jauregui has had a huge crush on Camila Cabello pretty much ever since she laid her eyes on the Cuban beauty. Lauren believes that she could n...