Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

By _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... More

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>°•.14.•°<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>•°•24•°•<
>•°•26•°•<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
*•°31°•*(edited!)
...•°•*32*•°•...
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
••36••
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
44:-
45
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
49
50
51:*jeet*
52:-jashn(epilogue)

>°•°25°•°<

935 44 18
By _manyav_

Shaadi*

"Ye meri Patni h." Anirudh was standing infront of Neeya with his back towards her. His index finger and thumb were red with the sindur. Neeya was standing there stunned and shocked. Everything happened so fast, nobody was able to consume this.
Indra only fumed in anger. He again runs to grab his gun but this time, Anirudh was fast enough and he grabbed it. Before any more scene, Kamal took him away from there and Indra only cursed them,"barbaad kardunga.... mujhse door nhi reh paogi tum Neeya..."
Finally the whole thing seems to be sorted but there were two people, fully disturbed. Anirudh looked at his hand, shocked, with what he has done. Reality hits him, he filled her hairline...and called her his wife...He looks at Neeya, who was also standing there stunned. He looks at her forehead to see red powder, sindur on her head.

**************

"Chote Malik! Ye kya kia apne?" Munshi ask him. Anirudh looks on, unable to answer.
"Mai...mujhe...-" "-ye badhiya h, kal inki sagai honi h air aaj doosriwali se Shaadi kar li."
"Dono haath mai laddoo h ab to." The villagers start laughing making Anirudh more and more anger.
"Pehle koi aur ladka aur ab humare chote Malik. Ladki ki Kismat to dekho!"
Neeya looks on with tears.

"Ab Kya Hoga?" Saurabh asks. "Ab Kya. In dono ko mandap pe baithna hoga, vivah karna hoga." Munshi answers.
Saurabh looks on,"lekin kal inki sagai honi h Saudamini se. Ye dhokha h."

Dhokha... Neeya thinks of Saudamini and Anirudh, and their love for each other. How just to save her, Anirudh sacrificed his own happiness and love. Didn't she just came between two lover, Anirudh and Saudamini? How can she let this happen?
She, inhaling deeply, gaining the courage, walks to Anirudh who looks at her with sadness, shock and confusion.
"Ye vivah karne ki koi jarurat nhi hai."
Everyone including Anirudh looks on her shocked on how calmly she said it. But it's only her who knows of the typhoon going inside her.

"Ye sindur daal dena koi vivah nhi h. Kisi ko majboor karke vivah karana, galat hai. Ye sindur mit jaega lekin agar ye vivah ho gaya, phere le lie, to teen jindagiya barbaad ho jaengi. Aur Mai aisa nhi chahti." She says looking at Anirudh.
"Ye TU kya Keh rhi h Neeya? Sindur lagaya h inhone. Poore samaaj ke samne. Tu kya poori jindagi aise rehgi? Apne pati ko-" "- kaun sa pati ma??? Vivah nhi hua h. Humne Bhagwan ko shakshi make vivah nhi kia, inhone mujhe mangalsutra to nahi oehnaya na phere lie, to kaise? Sirf sindoor lagana vivah ho gaya? Inhone bas mujhe bachane ke lie laga dia bas!. Maa Inka vivah Saudamini ji ke sath Tay hai, mai inke beech kaise aasakti hu?"

Anirudh standing there, listening to her, trying to process everything.

"Anirudh ji." Neeya comes to him and holds his hand, gaining his attention.
"Apko ye sab karne ki koi jarurat nahi h. Apko apni jindagi barbaad karne ki koi jarurat nhi h. Aapko...apko ye vivah karne ki jarurat nhi h. Mai kanti hu aap Saudamini Ji se bahut Pyar karte h. Mai aaplog ke beech kabhi ni aaskti na aana chahti hu." Anirudh looks at her, in her eyes. There was sadness he can witness clearly. But she was very well trying to hide all her pain.

"Aap log ye sab Bhool jaie aur chale jaiye yaha se." Saying this, n Neeya starts walking away.

Anirudh looks at her walking figure and he felt like his soul was walking away from his body. 'apko ye vivah karne ki jarurat nhi hai. Aapne bahut kuch kia h mere lie, par isle lie apni khushiya, apna Pyar qurban karne ki jarurat nhi h.'

Neeya, she was completely broken. Aaj kisi ki hole bhi kisi ki na ho Pai.
Now tears that she was holding back, starts flowing out. Her lips starts quivering. Her heart was heavy and walking away from Anirudh, her husband, felt like walking away from her life, her only source of life and happiness.
It was a lie, she knows the value of sindur and she respect it, but she can't hurt him and let him suffer whole life. She is ready to live as a window or chodhi hui aurat her whole life.

Anirudh looking at her, felt a pinge of pain in his heart. He wanted to stop her. He wasn't thinking of Saudamini anymore but only her.
"Chote Malik aisa na kre.!" Sujata comes to him folding her hand, crying. "Apne usey sindoor lagaya hai, aur ye aap ya Neeya inkaar nhi kar skte ki aap dono ek Bandhan mai band gae h....chote Malik, uski jindagi barbaad ho jaegi...ye duniya ye samaaj usey jeene nhi Dega...usey chodo hui aurat samajhkar uspe thookta rhega.....aisa mat Karie usey apna lijie....rok lijie usey..." Sujata says crying.
Anirudh looks at her and then at walking Neeya, whose figure was now fading away. She is her wife now. No matter what!

He starts running towards Neeya, his wife. He can't let her go and suffer alone whole life. He filled her hairline and yes, they both can't deny that there were now bound in a relationship that Destiny has created for them.

"Neeyaa.." he calls out to her stopping her.
"Anirudh ji?" She turns around only to come face to face with Anirudh.
" Chalo." He says holding her hand and walking. "par kaha aur kyu?" "Mandap pe." Anirudh answers her making her stop. " Nhi. Anirudh ji Maine kaha na ki ye sab karne ki jarurat nhi h. Ye sab-" "- lekin mai karna Chahta hu." Neeya looks on surprised. "Neeya, bahut so cheeze humare haath mai ni hoti. Pata h, hum kitni bhi Koshish kar le, lekin hota whi h Jo Durga ma chahti h aur shayad unhone tumhe choona h mere lie." Neeya looks on. "Par aap Saudamini Ji se Pyar karte h, aap dono ka vivah hone wala h. Mai aisa nhi kr skti. Mai aap dono ki jindagi barbaad nhi kr skti-" "-aur tumhari jindagi?" Anirudh retaliate. "Tumhari jindagi ka koi mol nhi? Tumhare lie ni hoga par mere lie hai. Neeya agar aisa h to Tumne abhi tak ye sindoor kyu ni pocha? Kya Tum wakai mai isey Shaadi ni manti?" Neeya looks on and moves back.
"Tum bhale hi jawaab na do lekin tumhari ye ankhe jawaab de rhi h. Neeya, shayad mere aur Saudamini ka saath is Janam mai nhi likha h. Neeya sindoor Maine bhara hai. Aur Neeya, ab Tum meri patni ho. Tum Mrs Anirudh Roy Choudhary ho." Saying this he starts walking towards mandap taking her along with him.

The mandap was again into the life. There was Neeya seated on a low wooden stool(pidhi) taking round of the groom, Anirudh. Anirudh who was standing there, sad and stunned.

Both of their faces were sad, broken. Neeya loves him and yeah she dreamt of marrying him once, but not like this or in any circumstances. And Anirudh, he wasnt able to take in what he has done. Tbh he likes her as a human, maybe more.. but still, he wanted to marry love of his life, Saudamini. Saudamini, how will he tell her and how will she see it? But he knows that he has to accept his fate. Yes he was ready to marry her but still it hurts. It does...

After taking 7 round, she is asked to remove the paan leaves from front of her eyes so that she can see her groom. She do, but with close eyes, maybe cuz she wasnt that brave to look at him in his eyes. She slowly open her eyes to see Anirud's sad eyes. The eyes that she loved the most, which was always filled with confidence, was now filled with sadness and darkness. And the reason was her..

They stand beside each other and Ma brings garland. Both, bride and groom didnt notice it as both were lost in themself, when Sampoorna approach Neeya and Saurabh him. They both hesitately takes the garland in their hand, not looking at each other eyes. Neeya makes him wear it and Anirudh, without looking at her, with lightly shaking hand, makes her wear it.

After that, pandit ji offers sindoor to Anirudh. Anirudh, who was already lost in his thoughts with Saudamini, doesnt move. Neeya feels pain in her heart but she avoids it as she knows how much he loves her. "Anirudh babu...sindoor..!?" Ma says. He looks at the sindoor and taking the deep breath, without looking at her, fills her hairline.

"Vivah sampann hua. Ab aap dono pati patni h. Sabke ashirwad le lijiye" this word, couple love to hear this, no? Getting married with her beloved, and getting an opportunity to spend life with him. But here, these words felt nothing for them or for him!? There was storm in Neeya's heart, with darkness, black cloud of sadness around it.

After taking the blessings, both of them leaves for Roy Choudhury Haveli. Anirudh was sitting in front seat with driver whereas Neeya was at the back. She was fully scared, nervous with what she is going to face there. Will they accept her?.

Ω•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•Ω

Roy Choudhury Haveli
"Are Bihari!...Are khana bana ki nhi?" Trilochan calls out. "Pata nhi sab kaha mar gae h. Kal sagai h aur abhi taiyari bhi aadhi hui h...aur ye Anirudh pata nhi kaha reh gaya h" He sits down muttering at the hall.

Binoy comes there,"dada! Aap itna pareshan q ho rhe h? Ho jaega sab." "Are aise kaise? Aise-" "-bade malik! Chote malik aagae h." Bihari comes there breathing heavily. His face was filled with shock. "Ha to. Andar bhijwao." But Bihari doesnt move. "Are khade khade shakal kya dekh rhe ho. Jao." Bihari looks at him and stutter. "Malik...wo...wo akele..nhi h..." Trilochan and Binoy looks at him confused. "Bihari! Kya bol rhe ho. T-"
Trilochan then notice Anirudh coming there. His face was tired, sad, broken. He seems to be lost. Trilochan slowly approach him,"Anirudh...kya hua bete?" Finally he looks at Trilochan and one more emotion can be seen in his eyes, his face.... guilt.

Neeya, finally gaining the courage goes in and see Anirudh standing there with two elder member of the house. She stops and stands at the door.
Her heart was in speed and she was feeling scared, guilty. She thinks that just cuz of her, Anirudh sacrificed his love, his happiness.

"Ye yaha kya kar rhi h?" Trilochan ask when his eyes falls on the young girl of around 19 wearing wedding attire.
"Ye to whi h na jiski kal shadi h Indra ke sath? Phir ye yaha kya kar rhi h!?" Trilochan looks at both of them thoroughly.
Thats when he notice her hairline filled with sindur and garland around her neck.

Trilochan just looks on shocked and he wasnt able to speak anything. Nd this time, she truely felt guilty. Tears escaped her eyes which she was holding.

"Ye...ye kya h Anirudh?" Trilochan finally ask but he was now in so much anger, rage.. Anirudh doesnt answer. He wasnt able to. He didnt want to do this it just happened. "Anirudh hum kuch pooch rhe h tumse. Ye sab kya h?" Still no answer. "Anirudh!" He shouts which makes Neeya shake in fear.

"Bihari. Neeya ko kamre mai lekar jao." Bihari obliges and takes her away to his room.

"Kaka...wo....Indra..*sighs* kaka Indra bahut hi ghatiya admi h. Usne un sabhi gayab bacho ko bandi bana ke rakha tha factory mai kaam karwane ke lie aur Neeya ki bhi jabardasti shadi karwai ja rhi thi aaj usse. Aur use bachane ke lie..-" "-Shadi kar loge? BAS! ye koi dharmashala h ki jise dekho use patni bana ke le aaoge ghar pe? Ek naukrani ki beti ko humare khandan ki bahu bana ke lae ho, Roy Choudhury ki bahu? Aisi kisi ko bhi le aoge kya?

Anirudh wasnt able to look at hi kaka. "Kal sagai h tumhari Saudamini ke sath. Ab kya kahenge usse aur Bhaumik se?" "Kaka maine bas use bac-" "-bas! Tumhara ye fitoor kab khattam hoga? Kis hak se tumne us ladki se vivah kia? Paristhiti kuch bhi ho tum aise kisi se vivah nhi kar skte. Kya ye ladki hamare rehn sehn ko smjh paegi? Kya ye ladki humare sanskar humari paramparaon ko nibha paegi? Chup Q Khade ho Anirudh!?"

Anirudh joins his hand with his teary eyes,"kaka...mai janta hu aap bahut naraz h...lekin kaka mera vishwas kijie mera aisa koi irada nhi tha....ye..bas..ho gaya kaka...mai kuch nhi janta par itna janta hu ki aaj uski jaan ja skti thi. Samaj ke kale nazro se dab skti thi....aur mere paas koi chara nhi tha...mera vishwas kijie kaka.." Trilochan inhales deeply,"Mai kuch nhi janta. Lekin kal shaam tak..ye.ladki.yaha.nhi.dikhni.chahie.!" And he goes from there.

But there was one more person who was listening everything nd every words were like a knife stabbing her. Neeya goes to the balcony nd cries.

Anirudh walks from there to his study room. He throws everything here and there in anger, irritation and frustration.
'Kyu koi nhi samajhta ki maine jo kia wo kisi wjh se kia.' falls to his knees and cries when his eyes falls on tla photo frame on his table. In it, was Saudamini smiling and laughing with him.

Flashback...
"Anirudh kya kar rhe ho tum?" "Kya Mini. Itni sundar lag rhi ho. Ek photo to lene do." "Nhi Anirudh!" Saudamini was running laughing and Anirudh was behind her. "Nhi Anirudh.." Finally he catch her by her shoulder and brings her close to him. "Ek photo!" They stand in front of the camera and a man who had it. They started laughing nd CLICK!

Tears escaped his eyes.
"Anirudh" Binoy comes there with a wine bottle and two glass. He kept the bottle and glass on the table and make him sit on the couch. "Anirudh jo hua use bhool jao. Ab bhi kuch nhi bigda h. Sab theek ho jaega." Binoy concern him. "Baba...kaise..." "Ab pareshan mat ho. Ye lo." Binoy pours two glass of wine and offers him one. He looks at his father confused. He nods. Anirudh takes it in his hand and looks at it. After thinking for a moment, he drinks it in one gulp.
"Anirudh jo hua use badla to nhi ja skta lekin aane wala kal hum jaroor badal skte h." He pours wine for him. "Tumne humesha Saudamini ke sath jindagi bitane ka sapna dekha h. Wo Suadamini jisse tum pyar krte ho. Tumhari Saudamini." Anirudh recalls every moment with her, her smile, her laugh; everything..
He again drinks the whole wine. "Tum ab bhi uske sath jindagi bita skte ho. Lekin uske lie.....tumhe us ladki ko chodhna hoga." As Anirudh was now partly not in his sense, doesnt react. "Anirudh. Jao. Usse milke aao. Isse pehle use kisi aur se pata chale, tum bata do." Anirudh looks at him and nods. He drinks some more and then walks away from there.

Ω•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•Ω

Neeya was sitting in his room. She understand how hard it is for him and his family to accept her when he was going to be engaged to someone else.

She looked around her. There was a cupboard, dressing table with his comb, se creams and lots of perfume.
On the wall, was a photoframe hanging of him, him with his family and other was one of small him with a woman, his Ma. {(I thought at least they should have add Anirudh's Ma memory or something)}

She walks to the window and saw Anirudh walking toward the opposite house. Saudamini di! She notice him walking lil different, like drunk!?
She wanted to go to him but he needs to be alone, be with her.

She stumbles and falls on her knees. She sits down and starts crying missing her baba, and her life with him.

Ω•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•Ω

"Mini!!...Darwaza kholo Mini!" He keeps banging the door until the door is opened. It was Saudamini's dida. "Anirudh?" "Dida..mujhe Mini se mipna h abhi." He says joining his hand and dida let him come in. He goes to her room, only to find her standing in front of mirror looking at herself. "Mini.." "Anirudh!" She runs and hugs him. "Mujhe laga hi tha ki tum jaroor aaoge. Tum mujhe dinbhar na dekho to tumhe accha nhi lagta. Hain na?" She hugs him tightly.

"Tumhe pata h maine bahut yaad kia tumhe." Anirudh feels himself more broken. "Mini...mujhe tumhe kuch batana h." He moves her away. "Ha bolo Anirudh." He stumbles.

"Anirudh. Tum theek ho na?" Thats when she notice him drunk. "Anirudh tumne pee h?" "Mini...meri baat suno...mujhe maaf kar do..." He says crying joining his hand. "Anirudh tum...." "Nhi Mini....maine tumhare vishwas ko toda h. Tumhare pyar ka ye sila dia h." Saudamini looks at him confused. "Mini....maine...maine tumhari....jagah kisi aur ko dedi h...." He says crying. Saida looks on in shock,"nhi....meri jagah?....nhi Anirudh.." "Mini....maine...Neeya ko bachane ke lie...usse shadi kar li..." She looks on with teary eyes. "Nhi.....Anirudh humari sagai h kal...Tum aisa nhi kar skte Anirudh...nhi...nhi..." Saying that she falls down. "Mini!!" Anirudh holds her and takes her to the bed "Mini kya hua? Mini..utho....*cries*..utho Mini...mujhe maaf kar do Mini...."

Dida and Bhaumik runs to them,"Mini!" Dida takes Mini and Bhaumik pushes Anirudh away. "Kaka....pls kaka ..mujhe maaf kr dijie...." "Nhi! Agar tumhe itni chinta hoti to tum us ladki se shaadi na karte." Anirudh looks on with teary eyes. Nd Bhaumik push him out of his house and closes the door.

"Kaka....kaka meri baat to sunie kaka.....maine jo kia majboori mai kia kaka.....mujhe..mujhe milne dijie Mini se kaka...." He looks at the door and then goes back to his haveli, with heavy heart.

He walks to the balcony and there he sees Neeya, kneeled down, crying.
He feels his anger rising. "Tum!"

Neeya looks up at him and stands up stumbling back.

"Sab tumhare wajah se hua h." He looks away,"Koi sun ne ko bhi taiyar nhi h. Koi smjh hi nhi rha h ki maine jo kia kisi majboori mai kia!"

Saying that he hits his hand hardly on the lamp kept nearby on a table, resulting to the cut and blood coming out of it.
"Anirudh ji!" Neeya walks toward him but he moves back making her stop. "Nhi. Mere paas ane ki koi jaroorat nhi h tumhe." He holds his injured hand with other one. "Anirudh ji lekin apke hath mai chot-" "-lekin jo chot mere dil mai h uska ilaaj kaise karogi tum Neeya?"
"Anirudh ji lekin mai to khud ye Shaadi nhi krna chahti thi na. Maine khud bola tha apse ki ye sab karne ki jarurat nhi h. Aap hi ne to kaha tha na ki ye Durga ma ne hume chuna h ek doosre ke lie-" "-bas! Mujhe Kuch nhi sun na. Pata h agar Tum mujhe pehle bata deti Indra ke baare mai to ye sab nahi hota." She doesnt say anything and just looks at him with tears in her eyes. "Please. Door rho mujhse." And with that he leaves from there.

Neeya just stands there in her wedding attire, looking beautiful, but her eyes were swollen and filled with tears. She was heart broken. She was devasted..

Ω∞•••••••••••••••∞Ω
I changed a bit. Hope u like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 15.9K 46
Bondita Roy Choudhary became a barrister in London just like her Pati Babu wished. Now, she was an adult, returning to India. Although they had take...
40.2K 3K 37
OS AND TS series.... My writing will make u cry, laugh, emotional etc.. #1 Anirudh... 18/08/22 #8 bondita.... 9/08/22 #2 ts... 15/1/23 #5 aurrabhatn...
49K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...
83.9K 9.1K 105
The story is based on the most popular show of Indian television called "Barrister Babu". When Anirudh Roy Chowdhary, a twenty-one year old barriste...