In The Same Bed | Treasure

By moonymins

[Treasure #1] "Wait a sec. Did you do something to me?!?" "What if I say I did?" ... More

a / n
p r o l o g u e
c h a p t e r 1
c h a p t e r 2
c h a p t e r 3
c h a p t e r 5
c h a p t e r 6
c h a p t e r 7
c h a p t e r 8
c h a p t e r 9
c h a p t e r 10
c h a p t e r 11
c h a p t e r 12
c h a p t e r 13
c h a p t e r 14
c h a p t e r 15
c h a p t e r 16
c h a p t e r 17
c h a p t e r 18
c h a p t e r 19
c h a p t e r 20
c h a p t e r 21
c h a p t e r 22
c h a p t e r 23
c h a p t e r 24
c h a p t e r 25
c h a p t e r 26
c h a p t e r 27
c h a p t e r 28
c h a p t e r 29
c h a p t e r 30
c h a p t e r 31
c h a p t e r 32
c h a p t e r 33
c h a p t e r 34
c h a p t e r 35
c h a p t e r 36
c h a p t e r 37
e p i l o g u e
s e q u e l
b o n u s

c h a p t e r 4

3.8K 121 7
By moonymins

Four : What happened that night?

Hyerin's POV

"10 minutes from now"

After my order, Iced Matcha Latte with whipped cream on top, arrived right in front of me, I harshly asked Hyunsuk to unravel his story as promised.

It's not like I mind much about what happened that night, but the way he urged me to meet him for the truth by notes and calling was just started to build up the curiosity inside of me.

"Baby, calm down. you're really different from other girls I've met. They would immediately apologize if they're late but you don't. Interesting... Anyway first, tell me more about you. Then, I'll unfold the story" As he leaned closer towards the table to get a better view of my face, I leaned back away from him. Nope, I ain't falling for his dirty trick.

"I'm not like the 'other girls you've met'. They all brainless including you, tryna get into each other pants. Tch, pathetic"

Girls don't want boys. They want money and wealth, mostly. I mean, they would down for you if you reward them with some cash. And that's not what I'm living for.

I eyed him up and down as he positioned himself properly before showing his seriousness into our meeting.

"Playing hard-to-get, I like it. Well, let's just begin. It's not a long story but I'll make it short"

What the actual fuck?

*Flashback*

Hyunsuk's POV

Hoping this night will never ends.

The night sky was aglow with bright street lights which almost blinded my puffy eyes. I sped up my car along the silent road since it was already midnight so there were not many vehicles visible right now.

I slowed down as red colour was shown on the traffic light. While waiting for it to turn green, I looked up at the blanket of stars that stretched to infinity. A smile painted across my face, thinking how exquisite it was.

Beneath one of the shining stars, something caught my attention. I squinted both eyes for a better vision just to make sure nothing would cause a harm to me. Something that I unexpected to see.

A drunk girl? I honestly believe that no club are open here.

Her appearance was very unkempt. The clothes she wore made her looks like she was from an upper-class people. Well, it's normal to see them drunk in this time.

I changed my gaze away because the longer I try to observe her, the more sympathize I would feel.

Finally, the green light has taken its turn to show up and that means I had to say goodbye which also means I will never get to see her again.

Why do I feel reluctant to leave her?

Resting my head on the car steering in dilemma, of course I didn't notice my surrounding as she trudged to her feet towards my red car.

"Come on, Choi Hyunsuk. Make your decision. Should you take her home or just leave behind? Shit! If I bring her home the boys will-"

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard someone tapped on the car window. It was none other than that drunk girl. She pressed her face on it to take a closer look inside and after a moment of silent, her eyes went wide, making me panicked a little.

"Ara?? Is that you!?" The quietness night helped her shouting voice sound clearly to my ears. Ara? Guess maybe it's her friend's name? Confusedly, I replied back by telling her that I'm not 'Ara' or whatsoever you called earlier.

"What??"

Right, she wasn't in her right state of mind. Sure she is 'deaf' for a while. I tried another option which was doing a 'no' hand sign and it worked surprisingly.

"Oh! You not Ara? But why you look like a girl, huh?!" With that, she left me hanging in confusion once again. I didn't misheard it, right? She said that I look like a girl? Is she fucking kidding me?

I was about to push the pedal angrily but the fact that sympathy feeling still hasn't vanished away, causing me to get out from the car and ran to her instead.

"Miss! You want me to take you home?"

"Who?~ you? No thanks" She declined my offer and kept moving forward. I caught up with her to gain her trust for the second time.

"Just, come on. It's very dangerous out there for you, young lady. I'll bring you to your home, don't worry"

"I said no thanks!" My eyes widened as she swung her hands to hit me. Luckily, I had time to dodge and hold back before she did the full force swing. Without saying anything, I dragged her to my car.

Weird thing was, she didn't let out any  scream for help. Looked like she willingly to follow me and went inside. Not so long after that, she passed out.

ו×

"Are you Ara?"

"Err...yes?" I knew she was gonna be silently shocked and speechless because her messy friend 'slept' right in guy's arms now.

"Who are you again?"

"Her savior"

She raised her eyebrow, not believing any single thing of my words.

"I saw her walking to somewhere unthinkable while being in drunk condition. So that's why I brought her here. Afraid if something happens"

"How did you know our place?"

"The address card. I found it when her purse fell off from her pants"

"Okay then, come in. Take her to upstairs, the last room. It's her room" She pointed at the blue door at the end of the big hallway.

I dashed off hurriedly not because I have another intention but she was damn pretty heavy.

As I arrived inside the grey-ish room, I locked the door and put her to sleep in the bed. Finished doing all of the things that need to be done, I stood up and went to the door. It was time to say goodbye.

Before I took my step, she grabbed my hand and tossed me to the bed beside her.

This is where the fun began.

She climbed on top of me seductively. We stared deeper into each other eyes like there was no tomorrow. As she broke the eye contact first, her fingers lingered all around my chest to my abs. Trust me, not soon enough she will be my second victim for tonight.

"What are you doing?"

"Do me"

I smirked and said "Are you sure, baby? You're already wreck and I don't wanna wreck you even more"

For a solid 10 seconds I waited for the answer. However, she drifted off right where her position was in. I smiled happily and tucked her to a proper sleep next to me. Yeah, I ended up went to dreamland with her.

*End of Flashback*

Hyerin's POV

"You actually didn't have sex a with me?"

"No! Why would I have sex with you? I admit I like to fuck someone but really, not a person I've never met"

Shit, I accused a stranger again?

ו×

A/N : Thank you for the 1k reads everyone!!! I extremely appreciate your willing to spend some time to read this book. Thanxx😭😭❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712 50 21
this stories is about two girls, one who fell in love at first with a girl, but little did she know that girl is already obsessed with her it's just...
95.6K 4.7K 32
UNDER REVISION. ❝ 𝙄'𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙬...
47.3K 3.4K 67
This is Book three in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" before tackling this one...
56.1K 611 28
After you bought another company in South Korea, you decided to settle down there. You never thought you would become one of the richest men in the c...