The Liar Diaries- Kolena

By anonymouswriting17

Tvd Pll crossover Its present/Flashback style Couples broke up after giving away there kids. The kids who are... More

Backstory/ Cast list
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilouge

Chapter 1

1K 24 2
By anonymouswriting17

Caroline was in new orleans they had defeated the hollow and no one died. She walked into the compound as her phone started to ring."Hello"

"Mom"

"Alison" Caroline asked. The 5 Mikaelson siblings looked at her.

"Mom someone took them. There all missing."

"Baby i need you tto listen to me very closely can you do that for me." Caroline asked.

"Yes."

"I am bout to send a friend to come grab you. Go with her immediately" Caroline said.

"Ok"

"Ill see you soon i love you"

"Love you too mom"

The line went dead. Kol punched the wall as Rebekah started panting.

"How am i supposed to tell Elena her daughter is missing she didnt even want tl give her away." Kol spat.

Caroline looked at Freya. Who just nodded. She used her magic and flashed out.

"You have a daughter" Hayley asked. Caroline nodded.

"Kol get Elena.  Rebekah Jeremy. Elijah get Katherine Caroline call Bonnie." Klaus said.

Kol Rebekah and Elijah flashed out. Caroline left out to call Bonnie.

Freya flashed in with Alison." Dad." She ran to Klaus who pulled her into a hug.

"I'm here im not going anywhere Ali." Klaus said.

"DAD"

Alison let him go and looked around. "Who the hell are y'all. "

"Davina Claire Kol's wife."

"Are you sure serious question how long do you think he'll keep you around." Alison asked  giving her dad's signature smirk.

"Excuse me" Davina said.

"Did i stutter" Alison asked.

Caroline walked. In she walked over to her daughter and wrapped her arms aroubd her." I missed you Ali."

"Missed you to mom" Ali smiled.

Caroline let go of her daughter. "Ali i need to tell me what happened"

"We all got thrown in jail for a murder we didnt commit someones been messing with us they took them i couldnt do anything mom." Alison was started to shake and tear up.

"We need to know more Ali" Klaus said.

"This person has been gathering our secrets. Emily came out as gay. Spencer has depression. Hannah has a thing for stealing and used to be fat shammed." Alison said

"What about Ari and Mona." Freya asked.

"She started dating her teacher and Mona started being another version of my uncle" Alison said.

"Oh shit he's gonna snap" Klaus said.

"Where is everyone." Alison asked.

"Baby everyone seperated a long time ago. Elena moved on. Kat left the city. Jeremy went to Mexico." Caroline said.

--

Hours later Rebekah walked  in  with Jeremy. Damon and Bonnie walked in. Kol walked in carrying an unconscious Elena. Finally Katherine and Elijah walked in.

"Kol why is she unconscious." Caroline groaned.

"I got there she started yelling." Kol said.

"Hi" Alison greeted.

"Ali."

Elena shot up." Ali. Whats going on"

"Hi aunt Elena."

Elena got up and went and gave her a hug."Whats wrong Ali your not the sad type."

Ali let go and shook her head,"How you do that is amazing. Its bad there all missing."

"Elena we can't run in head first." Caroline said.

Elena turned towards Caroline."I stopped listening to you 17 years ago."

"Elena" Caroline said.

"Do we really want to have this argument now." Elena asked.

"Sure what do you got to say. We agreed" Caroline siad.

"No y'all agreed i didn't have a say whether i could keep my daughter. Y'all decided. Y'all all knew that i was not for it why would i be. She was a newborn and y'all wanted to send her away. You are still nothing more than the little bitch you were 19 years ago. Cause whenever things go wrong as long as your ok everything alright. I am not about to sit back and listen to some stupid ass plan that you come up with. Its not happening not anymore."

"I'm with Elena on this one." Katherine said. Everyone looked at her."I love Ali with all my heart but she's not there are girls are there. So sit the fuck down and let us handle this."

Bonnie and Rebekah nodded in agreement."There right."

"We can't all go" Caroline said.

"Then you can stay here. Cause i'm going and i'm pretty sure them there are two." Elena said.

"I get it your mad but we have to think this through" Elena flashed to Caroline pinned her against the wall.

"Stop trying to be in control. This isn't one of the plans that you can control. Ali is safe she is here. Aria Spencer Emily and Hannah are not. And lets face it your to blame. So shut the hell up before i just make you go unconcious while we deal with this ourselves." Elena let her go and walked over to Alison."I need to know anything that can help Ali."

"Someone was messing with us. Learning our secrets exposing them. They called themselves A. It started before i had came here. We were all getting threatened. They were able to lock our powers in. Right after i unlocked my wolf side they dormanted it. All of it no magic no healing no nothing. They did the same to the four of them. It was bad. Hannah got hit by a car. Emily was forced to come out earlier than she wanted to. Aria's adopted parents split. Spencer started to go through a really deep deperession. Mona went to radly. I think i know someone who could have found them. Hannah's boyfriend he's a tech wiz. He can track anything and the car they were in tech got hacked if anyone can find them its him. The three got really good guys. That would do anything for them." Alison said.

"Hope it lasts. Call him if they were smart enough to power band y'all there not stupid to leave off a cloaking spell." Elena said,

Alison took out her phone and dialed Caleb."Ali."

"Did y'all track her yet." Alison asked.

"The police are here there helping us. We almost got there location." Alison put it on speaker. They heard the keyboard."Done."

"Ali this is Ms. Tanner where are you."

"With my real parents. Were adopted. Caleb send me the location." Alison said. Her phone dinged she gave it to Elena."Well i have to go bye,"

"Bonnie come here" Bonnie walked over to Elena who showed her the address."That look familar."

"I told you that town was no good Caroline" Bonnie siad.

"How many of us are going" Rebekah asked.

"Well i'm going and so are you Bonnie and Katherine." Elena said.

"I'm coming" Kol said

"Oh you can speak now. Good to know. Since you can come in and not say anything. Freya can you get that power band off. Hayley i need you and Hope to go get Lizzie Josie and Stefanie. Bring them here if Alaric asked tell him i went to rosewood to get the girls. Jeremy Elijah work on any damage control. Caroline find out what Ali isn't telling us she can lie really well they all can. Nik i need those throwing stars arrows out your closet. Damon your coming with us any questions."

Everyone shook there head. Klaus flashed upstairs and came back with a bow and arrow. Elena gave the throwing stars to Bonnie."Working out our anger we got really good at these time to put it to work."

"You know how to use throwing stars" Katherine asked.

"While you were off murdering people. I started to learned how to use throwing stars and throwing knives. Elena took archery and she is really good." Bonnie said.

"Lets go" Elena said.
--

After they left Freya took Ali to figure out the band. Hayley and. Hope flashed out.

"What the hell is going on" Davina asked.

"Like my daughter said. He won't keet you around for much longer." Klaus flashed out.

"What is that supposed to mean" Davina asked.

"You might want to bring up the divorce papers. He has two daughters with her just think about that." Jeremy said. Him and Elijah headed up into the study.

ten minutes later

Ali and Freya came back downstairs. Klaus flashed back in. Caroline walked over to her daughter,"So what's going on,"

"Nothing Mom" Alison said.

"Ali this is not the time to lie to me. Not now." Caroline said

"I left because i was getting threatened. I activated my curse a few days i didn't have anything. They found me Aria and Hannah weren't giving up on me. We got chased. Aria's boyfriend got shot. Mona was the one doing the threats first. I treated her so bad. She was doing the threats first. I think it was to get back at us."

"That's why you didnt tell her" Klaus said.

"Mona and Aria absolutly hate each other." Alison said.

Jeremy and Elijah came back in."Can't be as bad as Elena hates my younger brother."

"No it can totally be." Alison said.

"Mona has Kol attitude but prefers her mom. Aria acts more like Elena but prefers her dad." Jeremy said.

"Wait so did you mean three daughters you said two." Caroline asked.

"What" Jeremy asked.

"She didn't tell you" Klaus asked.

"Stefanie is a Mikaelson." Caroline said.

"She is" Jeremy asked.

"Yeah she is. Elena got pregnant again before Davina came back." Klaus said."They both claim it was one time never gonna happen again thing. I don't believe a word either says."

"It wasn't a one time thing." Caroline said."She broke up with someone. Kol kept showing up at her house she said they were just talking. I didn't believe her."

Hayley and Hope flashed in with Stefanie Josie and Lizzie."ALI."

Josie and Lizzie ran over to her and gave her a hug. Ali gave both of her sisters a hug."Hey girls i missed you."

"Hi Ali" Stefanie walked over and gave her a hug.

"I get i'm not Aria or Mona but dang that  hurt." Ali said.

Elena was standing in the compound she was 8 months pregnant. Caroline and Katherine were there. They were packing the girls. Damon Klaus Elijah Rebekah and Jeremy had gone to find parents for the girls to stay with. Jeremy wass going for Kol and Elena since Kol didn't want to leave her since the girls could come any day. Bonnie was upstairs with Katherine they were packing the girls thing.

" I don't want to send them away."

"Elena we have to its the only way were going to be safe." Caroline said.

Elena shook her head. She didn't want to give her girls away. Caroline had had Alison already. Spencer was already here to since both were parents were vampires.Bonnie was 6 months pregnant. Rebekah had Hannah a few weeks ago.

"No i don't want to -- Oww I think my water just broke. Caroline."

Caroline flashed to Elena. Helping her to stand."Kol its time."

Kol flashed downstairs to Elena."Go get the doctor."

Caroline nodded and flashed out. She came back with the doctors that delivered Spencer Alison and Hannah."Elena i need you to take deep breaths. Calm down."

--

Elena had the girls dying and turning in the process. She held them once. Kol was standing next to her."You did great."

Elena nodded."Can i see Mona and Aria again."

Kol handed her a glass of 'Water' "Here you need some rest. You can see them when you get up."

Elena nodded she drunk it and ten minutes later was passed out. Kol took the girls and went downstairs. Klaus Elijah Jeremy Rebekah and Damon walked in."SO"

"She's out." Kol said,

"How long will she be out" Caroline asked.

"12 hours."

"Are we sure about this. What about the fact that i don't know she might try to kill us." Rebekah asked.

"Rebekah" Klaus threatened.

"This isn't fair. A dagger threat Nik. You know that i've always wanted to be a mother. " Rebekah said.

"We have to Bekah." Katherine said.

"Your only saying that cause Elijah compelled you." Rebekah said.

"Excuse me" Katherine asked.

"Lets do this before she gets up." Klaus said.

--

Elena woke up. The nurse was next to her."Where are they."

"There gone,"

"Excuse me,"

"Apparently the girls were up for adoption."

Elena snapped her fingers and was in Jeans in a black shirt. She flashed downstairs. She seen everyone."What did you slip me."

"Elena"

"What did you slip me" She was so mad." Kol i swear to god if you don't tell me i'm walking out and i'm not coming back. You had no right to do that. I didn't even get to say goodbye my girls. I should have listened to them when they said you were nothing but a selfish coward." He stayed silent."I guess thats my answer" Elena flashed out.

--

A year after the girls were born

Elena was in the car with Stefan. He said that he had somewhere he wanted to take her. She was sleep and he was driving. They had been dating again for a week. She hadn't told anyone because she didn't want them to know. He knew everything because Damon and Bonnie had told him.

When they arrived Stefan gently woke her up."Hmm,"

"Were here." Stefan said.They both got out the car and he led her into a building. He had her close her eyes. And then he said."Open."

She opened her eyes. She seen Ella and Leona. Although she didn't know either of them."Whats going on."

Elena and Leona picked up the girls."This is Ella and Leona. There the ones who adopted Mona and Aria." Stefan said.

Elena walked over and looked at her girls."Oh my god."

"Come see them as much as you like. There your girls." Leona handed Mona to Elena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 616 25
Nora West-Allen travells back in time to spend time with her parents before everything got messed up. Her life turned upside down, her mother and fat...
62.2K 898 15
Inspired partially by my Custody one shot in Falice. FP and Alice both co-parent their son, Charles. They both have two other children but the love f...
183K 8.9K 54
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
165K 7.4K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...