Random Fandom Oneshots

Von AisyDaisyDew25

Just a pile of oneshots from my Fandoms, aot, bnha, voltron, Mandalorian, and The Witcher. Some will be x rea... Mehr

Introduction
Why Bother?
Meeting the New Girl
Meeting the New Girl (Part 2)
No Regrets
Living With Regrets
Brainwashed
Foggy Memories
Electric Love (18+)
Studying (18+)
In Our Dreams
Perfect In My Eyes
Lovebirds (18+)
Adding to the Nest
Our Happy Life (18+)
Our Happy Family
Our Perfect Mate
Precious Time
Mine (18+)
Our New Life (18+)
Wonderful Life (18+)
Starting Over (18+)
First Date
Punishment Games (VERY 18+)
My Baby Girl
Mi Cariña
Cherry Bomb
Revenge (TW)
Frozen Heart (TW)
Taken Too Soon (TW)
In Shock (TW)
The Witcher and The Healer
My Witch
All Tied Up (18+)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 1) (kinda sad)
Rewrite the Stars (ver. 2) (Kinda sad)
In Loving Memory
I Am Not Okay
Hand-Me-Down
The Wolf, Moose and Squirrel
Ink and Roses
Jealousy
The White Wolf
While it Lasted
Wedding Theme Photos
Moving On
House Theme!
Letting Go
The Final Straw
Back in Your Arms
Preview!
The London Institute
A Tour of London
Her Lips
Ravish Me
New York City
Never Trust a Duck
Until We Meet Again
I'm Sorry
I Miss....
C.ai out of pocket stuff pt. 2

My Kitty (18+)

285 1 0
Von AisyDaisyDew25

A Shinsou x reader! Warning NSFW towards the end!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

I sigh, packing up my things to move into an apartment. As much as I would love to move overseas with my boyfriend, I need to finish college. I only have two years left, but two years is just too long. So, I decided to move out of my parent's house, as they've been bugging me to do since I turned eighteen. They didn't mind me staying through the first couple years of college, but towards the end, the family home became too much to handle.

'A phone call is here. A phone call is here!' Shouts my Allmight ringtone. I bolt over to my computer, relaying the video call through there.

"Hey kitty." Shinsou says, waving at me from the other side of the screen. I smile.

"Hey Shinsou... it's early for you, what are you doing up?"

"I woke up and couldn't fall back asleep. And I wanted to catch you before you ate dinner." He says with a yawn. I smile at my insomniac boyfriend and stand up, going back to my packing.

"I ate early, figured you'd pull something like that." I say, bending down to lift the box and place it on top of the other two piled in the corner of my room.

"You know me too well kitty. How's the packing going?" He asks, taking a swig of his energy drink.

"One more box and I'll be done." I say, packing up the rest of the contents of my room.

"That's great. When are you moving into the new place?" He asks.

"In three days. I'm excited. The school year starts soon so I can finally be alone and have time to study in peace. How's hero training going?"

"It's great. The agency I'm studying at is actually giving me a couple months break." He says, smiling softly.

"That's great hon." I say, mindlessly closing up the last box.

"It really is. I'm sending you a surprise for your house warming gift. I hope you like it. It should be there before you even arrive." Shinsou says, rubbing the back of his neck shyly. I smile.

"You didn't have to get me anything... I'll just be happy when I get to see you next." I say, sitting down in my office chair.

"You'll see me sooner than you know." He says. I smile.

"I know... but two years isn't soon enough." I say, sighing.

"Patience is a virtue." Shinsou says jokingly. I chuckle and shake my head.

"I know. I know... I hate waiting though." I sigh, leaning back in my chair.

"I know you do. But time is kind to those who wait." Shinsou whispers, 'patting' my head. I smile and sigh, rubbing my forehead.

"I know... I guess I'll wait." I mutter, pouting playfully.

"Good." He says, smiling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sigh, carrying a box up to my apartment, fumbling with my keys before fitting one into the keyhole, walking down. I set the box down, turning around, my eyes widening when I saw a familiar mop of purple hair. I walk to the kitchen to see Shinsou laying on the floor, for whatever reason, his eyes shut.

"Hey there kitty." He says, startling me. I jump back and look down at him, watching as he sits up.

"Sh-Shinsou?! How'd you get in here? When did you get here? What?" I stumble with my words, in shock. Shinsou stands up and looks down at me, smiling.

"Hey kitty. One of your friends loaned me their key. They helped me plan this." He says, smiling as he snaked his hands around my waist, resting them on my hips.

"I took a few months off to help you get adjusted to your new living situations. And to help comfort you through this new period of your life." He says, kissing my cheek.

"Y-you did a-all th-this for me?" I stutter.

"Of course. I told you you'd see me sooner than expected." Shinsou says, leading me to the bed I had brought in yesterday. Today was my official move in day, but yesterday I moved the larger things in. He sits down and pulls me into his lap.

"Sh-Shinsou, I gotta finish moving in!"

"We will, after some cuddles." He says, laying down with me on his chest. I chuckle and bury my face into his shoulder.

"Fine." I pout playfully, letting out a soft, content sigh.

"Kitty... I know you're not okay right now... you put on a good facade, but I know better. We've been together for three years, I know when you're not okay." He says, causing me to tense up. A knot welled up in my throat, my body almost glad that someone noticed. Tears welled up in my eyes as I lightly banged on Shinsou's chest.

"H-how did you know?" I whisper, tears threatening to spill.

"I've been through some shit. I know how to tell these things." He whispers, running his hands through my hair.

"I know you've been strong up to this point. But right now you don't have to be kitty..." Shinsou whispers, rubbing my back. I break down, trembling softly as I sobbed quietly.

"Let it out kitty... I'm here, you don't have to pretend anymore." He says, kissing my head. I sob, gripping his shirt tightly in my hands. Shinsou holds me close, letting me cry it out.

After a good forty-five minutes of sobbing, I finally calmed down, all the pent up feelings finally freed. Shinsou kissed my head.

"Feel better now kitty?" He asks softly, tilting my head up to look him in the eyes.

"Yes... thank you... I guess I didn't realize I had all that pent up." I whisper. Shinsou kisses me gently.

"That's what I'm here for. Sometimes you just need to be able to let your emotions out." He says, rubbing our noses together.

"Thank you..." I whisper, then standing up.

"I'll move in the last boxes. You stay here and order us some food. Here's my card." He says, handing me a card.

"What d'you want to eat?"

"You." Shinsou says bluntly. I blush, fumbling with the card and my phone.

"Pizza sounds good." He says, chuckling.

"Okay. Any specific kind?"

"Anything you want. I'll try your favorite."

"Okay." I say, calling a local pizza place and placing an order for a large cheese pizza with some garlic bread.

I walk to the living room to see Shinsou bringing in a second box.

"One more." He says, walking back out. I watched him through the window, watching as his muscles flexed when he grabbed the heaviest box.

"How did I get so lucky?" I mumbled to myself, watching him climb the stairs before he walked inside, setting the box on top of the others. Shinsou shuts the door and sits down next to me, panting heavily.

"Thank you Shinsou..." I whisper, nuzzling him.

"Anytime kitty... oh yeah! I also got you this." He says, setting a medium sized box in my palms. I undo the purple ribbon and open the black box, seeing a black leather collar with metallic purple letters that spelled out 'kitty' on it along with a little purple bell to match. I smile.

"A collar?"

"Yes, so you'll always know who you belong to. And so I'll always be with you." He says, taking the collar from me.

"M-may I put it on you?" He asks. I nod, baring my neck and moving my (H/L) (H/C) hair out of the way. Shinsou fastens the buckle on my neck and shifts the collar so the lettering is in front.

"Perfect... it looks better than I pictured." He whispers, placing a gentle kiss on my neck, right above the collar. I shudder slightly, blushing.

"It feels nice... it's comfortable." I say softly.

"That's good. Because you can't take it off unless I say so. Or you ask and it's a reasonable request." He says, kissing me. I kiss back, resting my hands on his shoulders. He deepens the kiss, running his tongue across my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth a bit. He slips his tongue into my mouth, quickly winning the battle for dominance. I moan into the kiss, allowing him to pin me to the couch while his tongue explored my mouth, committing it to memory.

We broke apart when I heard a knock on the door. I stood up quickly, walking to the door and opening it. I take the pizzas and hand the delivery guy a few extra dollars as a tip. The flustered delivery guy backed away and ran down the stairs, a blush on his face. I smile softly, proudly flaunting my collar. I walk back to the couch.

"I just got a cheese pizza, it's what I'm in the mood for." I say, sitting down.

"That's fine kitty." He says, taking the pizza and garlic sticks from me and setting them on the coffee table. I hum softly and open the pizza, taking a slice. I bite into the slice, humming happily at the taste. Shinsou eats a piece as well, smiling at me.

Once we finished eating, Shinsou put the food away while I walked to the bedroom, slipping into a set of soft and silky purple pajamas. The shorts barely covered my bottom, but I'm sure Shinsou wouldn't mind. I climb into bed, laying on my side and watching the door.

Shinsou walks in and licks his lips, seeing me.

"Fuck kitty... I was really trying to keep today nice."

"Sex can be nice." I say bluntly. Shinsou purses his lips.

"But kitty..." he trails off when I roll over, stretching my back by arching it down while my rear stuck out in the air, the laced edges of the pajamas stretching over my bum tightly. Shinsou walks over, climbing onto the bed and resting his hands on my bum, one snaking up and pressing on my back. I feel a small pop and groan softly.

"Thanks for popping my back." I whisper, sitting up. Shinsou carefully flips me over and I use my quirk to shut the door, looking up at him. Shinsou leans down, kissing my lips and trailing down to my chest, sliding his hands up my shirt, ducking his head underneath it before continuing his trail of kisses.

"Fuck kitty... your skin is so soft." He whispers, pulling my shorts and panties off before spreading my legs, ducking down between them. I blush and yelp softly, feeling his warm tongue on my folds. Shinsou looks up at me and makes eye contact before licking his lips.

"Itadakimasu." He purrs, ducking down and resting his palms on the inside of my thighs, holding them open while he starts to suck lightly on my clit. I moan softly, gripping the sheets. Shinsou licks my clit, slowly licking my slit as well, his tongue diving in between my folds. I moan, feeling his tongue inside me. I moved one hand from the sheets to his purple locks, gripping them tightly while he continued his movements, causing pleasure to course through my veins.

"Sh-Shinsou..." I whimper, blushing. Shinsou stops and sits up, licking his lips and wiping his chin, licking my juices off his fingers. I blush.

"Sorry kitty... guess I got a little excited..." He whispers.

"Th-that's fi-fine." I whisper, panting softly.

"May I continue?" He asks softly. I nod and he ducks back down, continuing to eat me out. I moan, tangling my fingers in his purple locks once more. Shinsou sucks on my clit, his slim fingers slipping inside of me, working me open. He twists his fingers a bit, curling them inwards, hitting a... certain spot... inside me. I mewl, my body shaking from the sudden rush of pleasure. Shinsou continued rubbing the spot while he sucked and licked at my clit, the stimulation causing a knot to form in my stomach.

"Sh-Shinsou... I'm gonna cum..." I whimper, panting softly.

"Cum for me kitty~" He purrs, licking up my slit and sucking on my clit again. I mewl at the stimulation, the knot in my stomach snapping as my climax hit. Shinsou lapped up my juices almost greedily, soft growls leaving his lips as he swallowed.

"Fuck kitty, cumming all over my face like that..." He purrs, sitting up and wiping his chin off, licking his fingers.

"But damn... do you taste good." He whispers, leaning in and kissing me. I blush at being able to taste myself on his tongue. He pulls back and removes his shirt, revealing his toned torso. I ran my fingers along the scars that ran along his skin, tracing them lightly. Shinsou then stands up, removing his belt and pulling his pants and boxers down, letting his hard cock spring up against his lower stomach. I blush at the sight, licking my lips slightly to wet them.

"C-can I...?" I trail off. Shinsou only nods, climbing back into the bed and laying on his back. I get up, getting on my hands and knees and going down, my lips hovering over his thick cock. I take a deep breath and wrap my lips around the tip, sucking lightly. Shinsou hisses at the sudden contact, his fingers tangling in my hair. I hum softly and take more of his cock into my mouth, until the tip hits the back of my throat. I take a deep breath, glad I had been training for this moment. I take in the rest of his length, hearing Shinsou groan.

"Fuck kitty..." He moans, his deep voice like music to my ears. I take a deep breath through my nose and start bobbing my head up and down his length, my hands braced on his muscular thighs. Shinsou tugs on my hair lightly, moans falling from his lips as I continued to suck on his cock. Soft praises fell from his lips, followed by moans and low growls.

"Fuck k-kitty... s-so good..." He moans, bucking his hips slightly. I moan softly around his cock, sending vibrations down his length. Shinsou hisses softly, biting his lip.

"K-kitty..." He moans, pushing my head down on his cock. I take a deep breath, making eye contact with him.

"I-I'm gonna cum soon if you keep this up." He whispers. I smirk inwardly, continuing at a faster pace, humming to send vibrations along his cock. Shinsou moans loudly, panting heavily. His body started to tremble, signaling that his orgasm was close. I sped up my pace, flattening my tongue against the underside of his cock. I pulled off, licking along the glands while I looked up at Shinsou, seeing him a panting, moaning mess. I smirk and take the tip into my mouth, sucking lightly while my hand wrapped around the base, pumping slightly. I slowly sank back down, feeling his cock go down my throat. I swallow, causing my throat to constrict around his cock. Shinsou hissed, tugging on my hair. I bob my head quickly, my tongue running along the glands on the underside of his cock. Shinsou's breathing quickened and his grip tightened.

"C-cumming!" He moans, holding my head in place as he came down my throat. I swallow what I could, some spilling down my chin from the corners of my mouth. I pull off his cock and wipe away the excess, licking it off my fingers.

"Thanks for the milk..." I lean into his ear.

"Master~" I finished, leaving Shinsou flustered before he regained his composure, flipping us over and pinning me to the bed.

"Don't think I'm done with you yet kitty." He growls, lining his cock up with my entrance. I blush and brace myself, feeling his thick cock push into me slowly.

"F-fuck... its so sensitive... but that makes this better~" He purrs, pushing all the way in to the hilt. I moan, my hands resting on his muscular back, nails digging into his skin. Shinsou paused to let me adjust before he started thrusting slowly, his hands gripping my hips. I moan, digging my nails into the skin of his back, dragging them downwards. Shinsou hisses, picking up the pace, going faster and harder.

"Fuck kitty... so good for your master..." He moans, leaning down and kissing my neck, sucking lightly to leave a mark. He thrusts quickly, his cock hitting that special spot inside of me. I moan loudly, panting heavily as he thrusted roughly. He sinks his teeth into my shoulder, causing me to cry out. Not in pain but in pleasure, the feeling of being marked adding onto the pleasure of him fucking me.

"Such a good kitty~ taking my cock like a good girl... you're so t-tight kitty." He moans, thrusting faster and harder, continuing to aim at that spot inside me.

"F-fuck... m-master.. I-I'm gonna cum~" I moan, panting heavily as the knot in my stomach grew.

"Cum for me kitty... cum like a good girl on your masters cock." He growls, gripping my hips tighter as he thrusted into me. I mewl, the knot snapping as my climax hit, my body shaking as I rode out my high, Shinsou still thrusting roughly. His thrusts slowly grew sloppier as he approached his climax.

"I'm gonna cum kitty... where would you like your milk~?" He growls.

"I-inside m-master... please! I ne-need it!" I moan, the overstimulation clouding my mind. Shinsou growls as he sinks his teeth into my other shoulder, thrusting in deep before spilling his seed inside of me.

"F-fuck... g-good kitty~" He moans, panting heavily as he thrusted a few more times, riding out his high before pulling out.

"I-I'll clean us up kitty... just wait here." He says, pulling on his boxers before walking out. A few moments later, he came back with a towel and a warm washcloth. He lifts my hips, placing the towel beneath me before he cleaned me thoroughly, making sure he cleaned inside and out. Once he finished, Shinsou walked out again, throwing the dirty clothes in a pile and coming back with a fresh washcloth, wiping the bitemarks gently. I hum softly at the care he put into the aftercare.

"You did so good kitty... thank you." He whispered. I look up at him and smile, silently letting him know I was okay. He smiles and goes to grab a fresh pair of panties and my discarded shorts. He helps me into them and tucks me into bed before climbing in next to me.

"Goodnight kitty. Sleep well. Sweet dreams." He whispers. I hum softly.

"Night night Shinsou." I whisper, snuggling into his chest as I fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope y'all liked it! I will be doing more Shinsou stuff in the future!

Luv Y'all,
Aisy Daisy

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

58.9K 415 34
A bunch of haikyuu oneshots fan fictions cover not my art goes to original artist
68.9K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
3.3K 49 31
I have loads of these in my notes so why not make a book? Most Of these Are fluff and the occasional angst. No smut because- no. Enjoy! Haikyuu (Most...
355K 2.7K 34
A bunch of gay ships from my hero academia Probably smut, lots of fluff and feel free to comment on the first page of the book if u have any requests