Zaroorat [✔️]

By -desigurllx

-completed- Peep into know.... More

~C A S T
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21

Chapter 20

3.1K 162 10
By -desigurllx

It has been about 2 weeks since Minal and Asad have been staying together along with Anayra. Asad hardly spoke to Minal, even she didn't tell anything.

"Minal wait!" Zehra called her as she was passing by her room. Minal just looked at her and waited for her to tell something.

"I am warning you once again Minal! Stay away from Asad." She spoke.

"I am not that old Minal who would just stand and listen to everything that you would say. I respect you, that doesn't mean that you tell anything. You were the one who asked me to leave, actually forced me to leave. You tried to even kill me, but yes for you unfortunately I am still alive and so is mine and Asad's daughter." Minal replied.

"Don't forget that Asad doesn't even want to talk to you. Afterall you left him and married Arsal! You are here only because of Anayra!"

"Not even for once did you think that you asking me to leave Asad, would hurt him? Not even once that you thought about his happiness? What kind of a mother are you!? Have you thought how hurt he would be if he comes to know that it was you who did all this?"

"And how will he come to know that? You will tell him? And do you think he will listen to you? Actually, if you loved him truly then you wouldn't have married Arsal, and would return back, but you didn't!" She said.

"Because I don't want to come back to a place where you are there! You have ruined my life enough. And your son's as well. Today in whatever condition he is, it is only because of you! He will never forgive you for all that you have done. Being a mother I know how much our child's happiness means to us. But for you, all that never mattered, because if it did, you wouldn't have done all this!" Minal said sternly.

"You have said enough, and I heard enough! I will be talking to a lawyer to give Anayra's custody to Asad, and then you have to leave from here. I can't let you stay with him."

For that moment Minal was hurt. She had never thought of staying away from Anayra. But if that meant for Anayra's and Asad's happiness then she was ready to do it. She thought to return back to Mumbai, leaving Anayra here.

"If destiny has decided to bring us together, then we will always be together, no matter what you do. You can go ahead with your evil plans, but remember that my love for Asad and Anayra will never reduce. And when Asad will get to know about you, then he will understand that his mother never cared about him or his happiness." Minal said and walked out.

•••

"Arsal I am coming back!" Minal said.

"But why? You have been staying there from almost 2 weeks now, and now you want to come back?"

"Yes! Asad's mother wants to give Anayra's custody to Asad. And wants me to stay away from him!" Minal said

"Minal, don't forget that 5 years back also she had done the same. She asked you to leave, but this time don't! That's your house and Asad is your husband. Anayra needs you, what will she do when she doesn't see her mama around her? Don't you think she will miss you?"

"I know she will Arsal! It is hard for me to stay away from her as well. All these years I kept her away, because I didn't want her to suffer while staying with Asad's mother, just as how I did! But after staying here, I understood that Asad loves her a lot, and so does his mother. They wouldn't let anything happen to Anayra!" Minal said.

"You are not going anywhere Minal!" She heard Asad speak, and she kept the call.

"Asad please! I just don't want to stay here anymore, I just can't! You wanted Anayra right? I am leaving her with you, I can't stay here!"

"And you think I will let you leave? And Anayra? She won't need her mother? Just as he father is important to her, so is her mother!" Asad said.

"It is hard for me to stay away from her. But I know that you will take care of her, and that she will always be happy here!" Minal said.

"Happy without her mother? You know that's not possible. She wants to stay with both of us. Just because she got her father now, it doesn't mean you leave! Why can't we stay together? You want to be with Arsal right?" He said and Minal looked at him

"Asad, please don't include Arsal in all this! Whatever happened, has nothing to do with Arsal!"

"Oh is it? Who are you lying to Minal? You left me because of Arsal! You left me for him, because you wanted to be with him."

"That's not the truth Arsal!" Minal said looking away.

"Then what is it? Tell me!" He asked.

"You want to why I left you? Why I hid our daughter from you? Then listen....!"

Thank you for reading❤️
Ps: one more chapter left...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 22.9K 135
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕓𝕠𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕗𝕖... ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕟�...
523 38 14
They gave them their hearts, but they were broken completely. Love was never really love. That is what they were forced to believe. Will they be abl...
44.5K 2.9K 9
A short story on Manan love life.....
357K 20.7K 52
Peep in to read a another story of our Arshi......