A New Feeling - Draco Malfoy...

By Leahlovesmalfoy

"Because you have no idea what I'm capable of." He says, slowly gliding his finger along my breasts-causing a... More

a/n and Characters
S L Y T H E R I N
M U D B L O O D
W A N T
D E T E N T I O N
D R A C O
L I B R A R Y
G O N E
L I S T E N
P A R T Y
S O R R Y
F E E L I N G
C H A N G E
F R I E N D S
J E A L O S Y
P R O V E
L O V E
S T R A N G E R S
G O O D B Y E
B A C K
W R O N G
C O L E
R E S T R I C T E D
M O A N I N G
A M O R T E N T I A
C O N F E S S I O N
B A L L
S T R O N G
M O O N
H E R
P R O M I S E
R E A L
T E A S E
C U R S E
D E N I A L
B A T H R O O M
M A N O R
D I N N E R
L O S T
E X P L O R I N G
W O U N D S
P L E A S U R E
R I G H T
M U G G L E S
P L A Y
H O M E
A L W A Y S
S Y M B O L
A NEW FEELING
NEW FANFIC!
Epilogue

B I T C H

32.7K 459 791
By Leahlovesmalfoy

"Right where are we going then?" Cora asked as we walked the empty halls of the school.

"I don't know this was your idea." Cora has always been kind of a troublemaker. She got me in trouble a lot when we were kids but she made life more exciting.

"I wonder if they have any alcohol hidden in the school." She exclaimed. Her eyes widened at the idea and that was all on her mind.

"I dunno maybe" I said. I was never really a big fan of alcohol. And the last time I had it, it didn't go very well.

"Where do you think they would keep it?" She asked as we turned another corner.

"Snape would probably have some" I joke. "That guy is always so cranky."

"Oh my god you're right! Come on." She grabs my hand and drags me to snapes classroom.

"Wait Cora I was kidding." But she ignores me and pulls me along with her.

After a few turns we finally reach snapes classroom. Even at night with no one inside it looks dewy and miserable. Cora instantly shoots up to snapes desk and rummages through the drawers. I see her face light up as she pulls a large bottle of liquor up for my eyes to see.

"Jackpot bitch." She says with a wide grin on her face.

"Where are we supposed to even drink this?" I ask.

"Right here of course." She says as she lies flat on snapes desk and chugs the alcohol. "Oh come on leah, you need this." She cooed, waving the liquor in my face.

"Fine only a little bit." I give in and chug the liquid. It instantly burns the back of my throat causing me to cough.

"Ugh that's disgusting!" I raise my voice, and try and rid the horrid taste from my mouth. Cora laughs at my reaction and continues to drink the alcohol.

A about 20 minutes go by and Cora is pretty wasted. She is definitely a light weight, even though she would probably deny it. I cant say anything though as I'm the same.

"Fuck I'm dizzy." Cora whines as I carry her back to the common room.

"It's your own fault, you shouldn't have drank that much." I scold and then I realise I sound like a mum. I roll my eyes and continue to drag her along with me. One of her arms are draped around my shoulders making her put all her weight on my body.

She starts singing this weird song as I'm carrying her, I think it goes something like.

Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheatin'
Put him on his knees, give him some' to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm lookin' for a beatin'

And she carries on and on with the same damn song. "What kind of fucking song is that?" I ask.

"A good one" she murmurs and hiccups.

After a long walk we finally make it to the common room. I mutter the password under my breath as the door swings open. Once we enter I see that Draco is no longer sleeping on the couch. He probably went to bed. I slowly help Cora up the stairs, making sure she doesn't fall and make our way to the dorm.

"Right put these on" I throw her a pair of black shorts and a plain t-shirt. She slowly applies her clothing and falls back on her bed.

"Ugh I wonder if Blaise likes me." She pouts while looking up at the ceiling.

"I don't know, you'll have to ask him." I reply as I slip off my shoes, putting them in the corner of the room.

"I think I'm gonna have sex with him." She blurs out.

"Woah Cora, you hardly know him yet." I reply, shocked at her comment.

"Exactly, yet" she assured, sending me a wink. I roll my eyes at her as she instantly passes out and starts snoring. LOUDLY. I hesitate for a moment but decide to relax down in the common room for a little while.

Thankfully, it's still empty. I take a seat on the large leather couch and relax for a moment. I think to what Cora said before about talking to other guys. I mean, it has been over a month since I ended it with Draco. Is it too soon to talk to other guys? Do I even want to talk to other guys? Would Draco care if I did? My mind is just surrounded by questions i don't know the answer to.

I look to my right and spot the green blanket I put over Draco before I left. I fling it over my body and the smell of peppermint and green apples attacks my nose. I inhale his scent as I sink into the couch. I miss him so much, I crave him.

"What are you doing?" A familiar masculine voice questions. My head quickly snapped in the direction of the voice and I met his glistening eyes. It takes me I minute but I turn my head away from him, losing his intimidating gaze.

"Cora was snoring really loud so I came down here." I coldly reply, staring at the flames of the fire. I think back to what Cora told me before about him snogging that random slytherin girl. I can't help but be jealous. I just want his lips on mine.

"Alright I was just asking no need to be so bitchy." He snaps back. I roll my eyes at him, I forgot how repulsive he can be.

"Annoying cunt" I mutter under my breath, praying he didn't hear me. Unfortunately for me... he did.

"The fuck did you just say?" He spits through his teeth. I hear his footsteps slowly get closer to me but I continue to watch the fire and ignore him.

"Repeat yourself Austin." His body is now right behind the couch I'm leaned back on, I can feel his cold presence. "I fucking dare you." He leans down and whispers in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

I let out a sharp breath. I haven't felt him this close to me in weeks. Just the feel of his breath against my neck makes me melt. I suddenly gain a ton of courage and stand up to face him, the couch between us. He slowly walks around the couch, only putting a few inches between him and I.

"I said, you're an annoying cunt." I admit to him. I see anger appear on his pale face and his body tenses up.

"Watch your mouth Austin!" He warns me but I push him further.

"I think you should watch yours, having your tongue down some random girls throat." I snap at him.

A smirk now plays on his face as he steps closer to me. "You jealous Austin? You jealous cause I can go shag any girl I want any time?" He cooed bring his hand up to my shoulder and caressing it with his ice cold fingers.

All I want to do it let him take control of me. Let him touch me, pleasure me. Shit this can't happen.

I quickly push his arm away. "you're just a fucking man whore malfoy." I raise my voice at him. He's so fucking disgusting thinking he can go shag every girl in our house.

"And you're a bitch" he spat, his smirk disappeared from his angered face. I shove past him and head to the stairs leading to the dorms.

"The bitch who was sucking your cock and making you cum a few weeks ago." I quickly run up the stairs to my room and close the door shut.

The look on his face was priceless. If he wants to go shagging a bunch of girls, then I think I'll have a little bit of fun myself.

*****

"Uhhh shit my head" Cora groans from across the room. She's definitely gonna have a shit migraine. Luckily for us it's Saturday so no classes!

I shoot up from my bed and get changed into some comforting clothes. Black leggings and a green jumper will do for now, I'm not trying to impress anyone.

"I'm going to get breakfast, you coming?" I turn to her before walking out the door.

"Definitely not." She mumbles with her face in her pillow.

I walk into the great hall and take a seat at the slytherin table. I shove a variety of foods onto my place, including bacon, eggs, sausages and toast. Classic.

"Are you eating for two or something?" A familiar voice comments from behind me. I turn around and see Cedric stood with a wide smile on his face. He slides into the seat next to me, pulling me into a warm hug.

"How've you been?" I ask him as I continue to devour my breakfast.

"I've been great actually you?" He questions, chugging a cup of water as he does so.

"Meh I guess, but it's fine. What have you got up to?"

"Well um... I kinda got a girlfriend." He said. I almost choke on the bacon I was swallowing.

"What? Who?" I ask. I'm really happy for him. Yes me and him had a small fling but I see him much more as a friend. I just want to see him happy.

"Cho chang actually." He says scratching the back of his neck. I've seen cho around before but never actually spoken to her, I didn't even know Cedric was close with her.

"I'm so happy for you." I say pulling him in for a tight hug.

"Thank you leah. Anyway I got to go now it was good to see you." He says as he slides up out of his chair and waving back to me.

I smile to myself. I hope she treats him well, he's a kind soul. He deserves to be happy.

Out of nowhere a piece of paper shaped like a eagle lands on my lap. I furrow my eyebrows as I pick it up and begin to open it.

Meet me in the common room tonight at 11. Come alone.

Theres no sign of who it's from. I scan the hall to see who's around but there's so many people that it's pointless. Could it be from Draco? I know he'll be pissed at me from last night. Whoever it is from I'm still gonna go. I wanna know who this mystery person is. A small part of me wishing it is actually Draco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
7.9K 117 5
What happens at "Bond" stays at "Bond" - Hermione is taken out for drinks at club "Bond", an establishment that can offer you anything from some alco...
30.5K 394 15
"Y/n, I promise I will protect you with my life, I won't let anything bad happen to you, never again" Draco Malfoy has always acted like a prat towar...
2.1M 65K 46
REWRITING!! In which time would never be enough, and vows lived to be broken. | "Always such a good girl for me, aren't you?" Draco groaned into my...