My savior//a Corey La Barrie...

By Eddieisaqueen

Cameron Blakely was a normal girl growing up. She moved to la with her older brother Jared when one night, Ja... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilogue
Bonus chapter: the interview
Bonus chapter: the box
Bonus chapter: fear pong 5
Bonus: 20k subs
Bonus chapter: the freezer
Last bonus chapter: the freezer pt 2

Chapter 41

197 1 0
By Eddieisaqueen

Cameron's pov

I pulled my hair into a ponytail before pulling on my shoes and lacing them up.

Once I was done with that I walked downstairs and out to the yard where everyone else was at.

"Baby! You're gonna go in there and do your intro, ok?" Crawford said walking over to me. I nodded and walked into the stream room, standing in front of the leaf wall thing as Jake pointed the camera at me.

"What's up I'm Cameron and I'm gonna win because I'm a pro trampoline jumper and this bitch don't lose!" I said before doing a peace sign and running away.

Jake laughed at my exit before I stood with Tara while they finished the intros.

They made us line up outside the gate, me being first. They told us to go so I walked through the gate, doing rock fingers as I walked away.

I then walked up to Crawford, quickly stealing a peck on the lips. I stood on my trampoline when all of a sudden one of the legs fell making me topple over.

"Oh hell Nah!!" I laughed as I caught myself. "No way!!" I added.

"Just a disclaimer! If anyone gets injured! It's not my fault." Crawford laughed.

We all laughed while saying we didn't sign anything and Crawford yelled at Jake for not handing out the "waivers".

Crawford explained everything, telling everyone the rules and telling us to have fun.

"You guys ready?" Crawford asked making us all yell a yea.

Crawford started the timer and we all started jumping.

Franny's trampoline was basically touching the ground so JC and Brian tried to fix it, but the way JC fucking looked made me lose it.

"I'm gonna pee myself!!" I laughed hysterically, clearly fucking dying.

They ended up putting shoes under the little poles of the trampolines so that we wouldn't sink, so we ended up starting over.

Crawford started the timer and we all started jumping again.

-a little bit later-

As I was jumping I felt like the trampoline went through the rug that was holding my poles from sinking.

"Wait, I think there's some technical difficulties!" I said making Crawford turn around and ask what's going on. "I think it went through the rug!" I said.

"Brian don't come over here!!" Crawford said making me laugh a little.

We all started talking about how Crawford used his new shoes and that we all think the poles are going through the shoes.

Crawford just brushed it off and said he'd buy new ones before he started the interviews.

"I'm gonna interview my acquaintance over here first." He said. "Ok," I said with hella attitude.

"Ok, um, so basically, baby imma need you to win so you can give me my money back!" Crawford said making me throw my arms in the air with a confused expression.

"What!? No it's for me!!" I laughed.

-time skip-

First challenge is basketball where we have to choose a number and whoever gets it gets the basketball and if you make it you get to decided who gets a punishment.

The first time basically everyone picked seven but the second time I picked nine along with Datrie so we had to play Rock Paper Scissors but she won so she shot the basket first.

She made it and gave the punishment, which is a weight, to Kirsten.

-another time skip-

"Baby can I have a kiss?" I asked Crawford.

"No way! It's not allowed!" He said as I whined and asked why.

"What is she trying to do?" Jake asked as he walked up with the camera. "She's trying to give me a kiss!" Crawford said. "I can't I'm trying to be unbiased!" He added.

"Do you have magic kisses or something!?" I asked making Crawford say he does. I rolled my eyes, sad cause I wanted a kiss.

-another time skip-

It's been a few hours and Franny and Jazmine are off, Tara, Kirsten, and datrie have weights, Kirsten has two of them, and datrie is also wearing a hoodie and a hat, and has a bag of ice water.

We were onto another challenge where we eat a fruit by the foot without our hands, which Tara ended up winning and she chose me to have the weight.

Crawford handed me the weight and I could already tell it's almost my time.

The weight was hella slowing me down and I hated it.

"I think I'm done!" I said. "You're done??" Jake asked making me repeat myself.

"No!! Babe!!" Crawford yelled making me repeat myself a couple more times.

"This is bringing me down!!" I yelled, referring to the stupid ass weight in my hands. "Baby! You need to win this money for us!! This is for us!!" Crawford said but I couldn't take it anymore.

"I can't go on!!" I yelled. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yea I think I'm done." I sighed. "100%"

"Yea I'm done you guys." I sighed as I stopped jumping and put the weight down. "I literally can't walk!" I said as Crawford grabbed my hand, helping me off the trampoline.

"Oh my god!!" I said as my legs felt like jello and I started walking hella funky. Crawford made fun of me as I just laughed my ass off.

"Baby come here, I'll give you a hug now!" Crawford said making me smile. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek softly as I said thank you with a smile.

We pulled away and I tripped over the trampoline, almost bringing Crawford down with me before I hit the ground, laughing my ass off again.

Crawford almost fell on top of me which made it ten times more funny.

I stood up, still laughing as I walked to where JC and them were sitting. "Baby you good?" Crawford asked. "Yea I'm good!" I said, calming down a little bit.

Crawford pulled me into another hug, kissing my cheek again as I wrapped my arms around him, taking in his pretty scent.

"If only someone would let the tired girl sit on the chair!" Crawford said towards JC who sighed and got up. I thanked him and sat down, Crawford sitting down on the arm of it.

He interviewed me, asking me if I felt I did good on my performance, asking me who I think is gonna win, which I said Datrie because she's going fucking ham, like she is not moving.

"Also! Side...can I borrow 5,000 dollars from you please?" Crawford asked. "Why??" I replied.

"I don't have it, and I thought you were gonna win!" He said making me laugh. "Oh and you thought I was gonna win and you could keep it??" I laughed.

As Crawford was saying something the arm of the chair, where Crawford was sitting, broke making Crawford fall and totally elbow me in the boob.

I grabbed my boob in pain, tears filling my eyes in a mixture of laughter and pain.

Everyone was yelling as I was laughing, explaining that he just elbowed me in the boob before Crawford asked if I was good, to which I replied yes because the pain went away.

I was still crying because it hurt so bad when Crawford was joking about being single and asking me for 5 grand again.

-another time skip-

I flopped onto our bed, sighing loudly because I was tired as hell.

"Baby I'm so tired." I whined as Crawford got ready for bed behind me. "Go to sleep baby." He said softly making me smile before reaching under my pillow, making sure Corey was there.

I reached farther under my pillow, moving my hand around everywhere, my heart rate speeding up as I couldn't find him.

"Baby?? Where's Corey?" I asked as I sat up and moved mine and Crawford's pillow. "I didn't touch him, so he shouldn't have moved." Crawford said as he walked over and started helping me find him.

I felt tears fill my eyes as I searched all over our room. "Where is he!?" I asked more to myself as I checked under the bed, between the bed and the wall, between the bed and my nightstand.

I started freaking out, digging through our laundry, looking everywhere before there was a knock at our bedroom door.

I opened it and saw Oscar standing there with Corey, well- it was part of Corey.

"I found Barrie with this, I don't know how he got it, but this is all I got from him." Oscar said softly.

I didn't say anything, I just slowly took the chewed up little bits of the koala and collapsed.

Crawford and Oscar both quickly came to my sides where I just started sobbing. "I can't sleep without him, I-I can't." I sobbed.

"Baby, it'll be ok, we can get a new one." Crawford said. "No!! There's only one, I bought this off Amazon when the Australia fires were happening and it was the last one because I knew I was gonna give it to Corey some day. I can't get another one!!" I sobbed even harder.

"Fuck!!" I yelled as I leaned forward, sobbing as Crawford and Oscar just rubbed my back.

Someone got up and walked away before I was pulled up. "Baby, here." Crawford said, handing me the blue teddy bear that one of Crawford's fans sent him.

"No baby that's yours." I said, pushing it away. "Cameron, take the bear." Crawford said making me look at him. I took the bear and looked down at it, smiling as I felt it's soft blue fur.

I pulled it into my chest, holding it tightly as Oscar said goodnight and left, shutting the door behind him.

I leaned back into Crawford's chest, letting him hold me, smiling softly as he kissed my head.

I apologized making Crawford say it was ok before we got back into the bed, me taking a while to fall asleep but it happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 1.2K 34
Hey, I'm just your average sixteen year old girl. Brown hair with bright blue eyes. 5'5 and a half. A belly button ring. Tongue ring. Just don't tel...
4.6K 51 23
Kristen Edward is a 19 years old beautiful girl. After her mother passed away 2 years ago, she moved with her dad, Isaac Edward and her brother, Dave...
O2l By Stacy

Fanfiction

8.4K 283 30
A tragic accident occurred in Bailey's life where she moves in with her brother and his O2l friends. Will this be a long or short term stay? With she...
5.8K 202 24
When an 18 year old girl moves from New York to California for a new start. She ends up meeting a boy who suddenly has a huge impact on her life..