sidelines (j.hossler) ✔️

By BBYKENDALL

you have watched him grow up and fall in and out of love but do you feel that with him.. will you tell him th... More

characters
chap. 1 - friday night lights
chap. 2 - porta potty
chap. 3 - the waiting room
chap. 4 - the kiss
chap. 5 - hospital bed
chap. 6 - tests
chap. 7 - hoco
chap. 8 - hoco day
chap. 9 - accepted?
chap. 10 - the gift
chap. 11 - is this the end...
chap. 12 - airplane ticket
chap. 13 - new york, new york
chap. 15 - welcome to sigma delta
chap. 16 - everyone has angels and demons
chap. 17 - all tears
chap. 18 - the flight
chap. 19 - the truth
chap. 20 - i love you
chap. 21 - broken bones and a broken heart
chap. 22 - diamonds are a girl's bestfriend

chap. 14 - tour dayss

302 6 1
By BBYKENDALL

finley's pov:
i wake up from a loud bang and i fall out of bed to see the boys looking at us. "um hi?" i say "hi baby" jaden says as he helps me up "what's up?" i ask looking around "our room is the biggest so we thought, we should have a movie night" jaden says as he lays on the other bed "ohh" i say "not happening" madi says as she sits up "we're having a girls night" cythnia says and i giggle "later then?" jaden asks and the girls shake their heads "tomorrow after the meet and greet" i suggest and everyone nods "now out of my room" i say "bossy much" one of the boys snicker "bitch" i say as i flip the boys off "if you wanna stay pay for half the room then" i say sassily and the girls giggle "how much?" anthony asks "it wasn't you" i say "yea it wasn't but i just want to stay" he says and i laugh "umm pay me 200 dollars then" i say and he looks at me "i'm good actually" he says as he walks out "it was me" jaden says with a smirk "i couldn't tell, we've only been friends our whole life dumbass and almost been dating for a year" i say and he laughs "love you bitch" he says "love you too" i say as he shuts the door and i giggle "tiktoks?" cythnia says and me madi nod.
@finley.paige

@finley.paige me and my new bae ;)
     @cythniaparker what about us :((
        ^ @finley.paige your my new baby :) also tiktok room please don't post this :)
       ^^ @user1 finley is scared of catching a case
       ^^^ @finley.paige maybe ://
       ^^^^ @user2 lmaoo
   @jadenhossler i'm just gonna go 🚪🚶🏼‍♂️
       ^ @madi oop :))
       ^^ @finley.paige this is getting posted on tiktok room now ://
      ^^^ @tiktokroom i was told to come :)
      ^^^^ @finley.paige i hate it here :(

@cythniaparker

@cythniaparker finley in the back like :/ lmaoo
^ @finley.paige i'm done🕴🏼*disappears*
^^ @madi lol 💀
^^^ @user1 this is why finley is iconic
^^^^ @hater1 iconic more like a waste of space
^^^^^ @jadenhossler don't talk about my girlfriend like that
^^^^^ *creator has deleted hater1 comment*
@finley.paige literally the worst moment
^ @bea.bennett you met them :)))
^^ @finley.paige yes they are amazing :)

"i'm sorry finley" cythnia says as she gives me a hug "it's fine, i've gotten used to it now, i'm going to turn off my comments" i say as i put my phone down "do you always get hate" madi asks and i shrug "i don't know, lots of the time tho.. especially after me and jaden said we were together, fan girls are so fucking toxic bro" i say as i rub my eyes and they nod. "i'm done thinking about this, let's go shopping and eat" i say and they excitedly nod "okay" i say as i dog threw my suitcase "wait we need clothes" they say and i put my hand up "here" i say as i hand them some clothes "we're buying more anyway" i say with a smile and they giggle.
finley's outfit:

cythnia's outfit:

madi's outfit:

we all quickly get changed into our clothes then walk out onto the streets of new york. we head to midtown where all the luxury stores are. "which store did you guys want to go to?" i say as we get into our uber "i don't care" madi says as we look to cythnia "you guys are the ones with the money and rich parents" cythnia says and we laugh "i think cartier or tiffany's we could get matching rings" i suggest "i'll buy them, don't worry" i say with a yawn and i start to scroll on my phone "you can repay me by buying lunch" i say with a giggle "of course, where?" the girls say in unison and then they giggle. "umm idk, you guys can pick i don't really care" i say as i answer a call from my sister "hey bails" i say as i answer the phone "i'm having a fucking panic attack" she says "okay what's wrong, breathe" i say and she laughs "some guy who's super hot asked me out" she says and i laugh "really?" i ask and she giggles "yes" she says excitedly "oh my god" i say and she laughs "i know right" she says excitedly "i'm annoyed, i thought something was wrong you bitch" i say and the girls laugh "are you alone?" bailey says and i laugh "no, i'm in a uber with cythnia and madi.. if you followed me on tiktok you would know i'm met jaden on tour" i say and she laughs "i know you were going to meet jaden i'm not a dumbass" she says and i laugh "seems like you are sometimes" i say with a giggle "fuck you" she says and i laugh again "want anything from cartier?" i ask "um actually could you get me something from saks fifth?" she asks and i giggle "sure what?" i ask "yes, i love you! i want a blue suede shoulder bag from saint laurent" she says and i roll my eyes "yea i'll get it for you" i say and she screams "wtf you bitch, i bet your just ruptured my eardrum" i say as i hold my phone away from my ear and i slowly put it back "i'm sorry, i'll venmo you the money, your the best love you like so much!" she says as she hangs up and i laugh. "who was that?" madi asks as we hop out of the uber "my older sister bailey, she wanted me to buy her a purse" i say and they nod "are you going to?" cythnia asks and i nod "yea she said she's gonna venmo me and i want something from saks fifth anyway" i say and they nod. we all walk into cartier and head straight to the jewelry and we start to talk to a employee "could we please get three cartier rings, i need to get size measured. do you guys need to get measured too?" i ask and they nod "we all want gold cartier rings by the way" i say nicely and they nod. the employee grabs some string and wraps it around my left ring finger and then after they mark the spot they bring out a ruler and measure the length. they continue doing that for madi and cythnia after they bring us all of our rings and we try them one. i pay for our rings and we put them on as we walk out "okay i quickly need to go into saks" i say as i point to the store across the street and we look both ways then we cross and walk into saks. i walk towards where they have the saint laurent and find the purse then i quickly look at prada and i find a cute small black over the shoulder prada bag that i love. so i buy the purses then we head to dinner.
the next day. ⚠️ smut warning ⚠️ i'm sorry :)
i wake up and me and jae are cuddling, i squirm out of his arms and turn on the shower. i hop in and the warm water is hitting all over my skin and i take a picture and send it to jaden. i start to play some music and vibe then as i go to grab my shampoo, jaden is standing behind me and he turns me around and pushes me against the wall "hossler tonight" i say and he groans "we wouldn't want my fans to meet horny hossler right?" he says in his hot gogy morning voice and i smirk and he starts to kiss down my body causing me to let out small moans as he hits my sweet spots. "i don't think we would want that" i say and he smirks. we start to makeout and i slowly get onto my knees and start to suck his dick and massage his balls in my hands and he pushes my hand down causing me to slightly choke but i come up and we kiss again before he turns me around and has me with my stomach against the wall and he spreads my ass as he puts his dick inside me "your on birth control right?" he asks and i roll my eyes "of course" i say and he laughs "prefect, now i can fuck the shit out of you" he says with a smirk as he thrusts in and out of me. "let's clean you up" he says as he slowly takes his dick out of me and then he grabs the shower head and spreads my legs and puts the shower heads facing towards my pussy letting the water get inside and i massage my clit as he kisses me. he sucks on my boobs then he drops the shower head, and picks me up. he puts his dick inside me and slowly thrusts, i hold onto him while moaning in pleasure "fuck jaden" i say with a moan "make me cum" i say and he nods. he puts me down and gets on his knees and spreads my knees again but this time he starts to eat me out making loud moans come "don't stop" i say as i hold his head down.
⚠️ smut over ⚠️ a few hours later.
i'm waiting backstage and then madi comes by. "hey cutie" she says as she sits down next to me on the couch in the backstage area "hey madi" i say as i turn off my phone "what we're you looking at?" she asks and i shake my head "oh nothing" i say and she laughs "even tho we've only been friends for like two days, i already know somethings wrong" she says and i laugh "wow i'm bad at hiding my emotions, but it's just hard seeing all these girls thinking jaden's so hot and they want to date him" i say and she laughs "you do get jealous easily" she says and i giggle "yes" i say while biting my lip "i would too, but you got to remember who does he talk about all the time and cuddle with" she says and i smile "me" i say to myself and she nods "you got to remember he loves you even tho he loves his fans, you were his first fan and he'll always love you" she says and i hug her "you're the best" i say and she laughs "i know" she says and i laugh "thanks madi" i say. "whats happening?" jaden says as he walks into the room and madi walks out "just talk to her" she says as she walks out and she blows me a kiss. "hey bub" he says as he sits down next to me and he pulls me into a hug and i lay my head on his shoulder "what's wrong?" he asks "i'm just jealous, and it's going to be so hard when your across the country" i say and he nods "i know but we'll make it work" he says and i put my head on his legs as he carefully strokes my hair. we both quickly drift off to sleep and then someone barges in "jaden hossler! finley simon!" madi yells and i jump up "what?" i ask "jaden you need to be on stage and finley they want to meet you too" madi says and i smile "really?" i ask and she nods "yea hurry up" she says and i get off the couch and jaden helps me. "welcome to the stage jaden hossler, madi monroe, cythnia parker, chase hudson, and special guest finley simon" anthony says and the fans roar as we all walk out on stage. we all sit down and answer some questions from fans "yes you?" anthony says as he points to a girl in front "my question is for finley and jaden, when did you know you fell in love with each other" they say and i smile "umm ask jaden, i was always in love with him but didn't know how to say it" i say and the crowd laughs "well when she passed out at my football game, it made me think i was going to lose her and i couldn't live with myself if i never told her i actually felt" he says and i start to cry "you bitch, i'm crying now" i say and the crowd laughs "you next!" anthony says "this is actually another question for finley, how are you feeling since i know you've been getting lots of hate" the fan says and i wipe the tears away "umm it's really hard when i constantly get told to kill myself and i even considered it but with my friends and my boyfriend it's made it easier but it's really hard and i actually need to go now but thank you so much for the questions guys, it was amazing to get to see all of your amazing faces." i say as i walk off the stage and i walk into payton "hey finley, you okay?" he asks and i shrug "i will be" i say. i go into the back room and grab my phone and my purse "where did she go?" i hear someone say "finley!" jaden yells as he sees me walking out the back door "go be with your fans, i need to go pack" i say "i'm fine i promise" i say as i wipe a tear that was rolling off my cheek "finley.. you're the only fan i care about. you were my first fan and the first person i'm truly in love with and i want to marry you.. i've never thought about marriage with anyone else besides you" he says and i start to cry again "jaden.." i say "i can't right now, i'm going to pack i just need some space" i say "finley don't go" he says.

hey i hope you guys enjoy this chapter, a bit longer for you guys since i haven't updated in awhile! i hope you all like it, love you <3

11/23/20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 3.9K 74
When Bryce accidentally adds his sister Olivia to the sway group chat and Bryce has Olivia go to LA but Olivia starts catching feeling for one of the...
157K 1.4K 23
You're 18. Its your senior year and you used to visit the boys during summer. Your parents let you move in when you only had a couple of months left...
42.1K 888 17
❝ 𝘮𝘺 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴.. 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴? ❞ ❝ 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞ · · ───── ·𖥸· ───── · · started: aug 10, 202...
744K 8.1K 41
Ellie Hall, Bryce's little sister , moves in with the boys. but what happens when jaden takes a liking to her? will bryce be okay with them? "you're...