chap. 15 - welcome to sigma delta

finley's pov: a week later
it's the night before i have to move into my dorm and start my life in college and jaden is coming home to help me. i walk downstairs to see amy and jaden standing in the foyer and i run up to him and hug him, he's been in LA so i haven't seen him since the break during tour so it's been awhile "hey bub" he whispers "hi bubba, i missed you" i say "i missed you too bub" he says as he picks me up and i wrap my legs around his torso "hey amy" my dad says as he walks out of his office "hi dave, i'm gonna leave. love you jaden, bye finley" she says and i wave as she walks out. we kiss and i lay my head on his shoulder and sniff his shirt "what are you doing?" he asks and i giggle "you smell nice, i missed it" i say with puppy dog eyes and he throws off his hoodie and gives it to me as he sets me down. "are you all ready to get moved in?" mom asks as she wraps her arms around my dad "wait when did this happen?" jaden asks confused "i know, when i was in new york.. it's fucking weird" i say and my parents and jaden laugh "we're going upstairs" i say as i pull jaden upstairs "tatum!" jaden yells as we get upstairs and pass tatum's room "jaden! yay!" she yells and they hug "jaden, bro" beckett says as he gets out of his room from hearing all the yelling "hey beckett" jaden says. we walk into my room and cuddle "ready to get everything packed up?" jaden asks as we finish another episode of american horror story "sure i guess" i say sadly, i was putting it off because i finally have a good relationship with my parents and everything is good and even though it's not that far i just don't want to leave. the whole friend group decides to come over and help me move luckily i won't be alone because eden is also going to vanderbilt. we pack up everything i may need and pack it into my car and my dads then we all hang out and watch movies in the movie theater. eventually we all end up falling asleep but before we do we post some tiktoks.
@finley.paige

@finley.paige we love messing with the bean @bea.bennett
      @bea.bennett i love you beany
           ^ @finley.paige i'll miss you bean
     @jadenhossler 🥵
           ^ @itsbeckett stop simping over my little sis
^^ @bea.bennett i simp over your sister
^^^ @finley.paige marry me bitch

@bea.bennett

bennett