Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Iron Dad
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 12: New Suit
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: Love pt.2
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 24: Time
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: Blessing
Thor Ragnarok
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
Chapter 50: Breaking the News
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
Chapter 56: Return
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 32: Sakaar

2.1K 87 25
By Stark_2023

Even thought she has her Asgard suit, she still has her Arc Reactor.

She just does not use it often. She keeps it on her with an illusion up like Loki and Strange did with the space and time stones.

__________________________________

"Shit that hurt." I mumbled with a groan whilst rubbing my sore head.

I shook my head slightly. I looked at my surroundings.

Where the hell am I?

There was piles of garbage and scraps around me. I looked up to see large spinning clouds shooting out more scraps, adding to the millions here.

My eyes widened as I remember what had just happened.

Hela.

Where's Loki? He should be around here too... right? He did fall out of the BiFrost like a second before me.

I quickly looked around for any sign of Loki. There wasn't one.

But I can feel him close by.

Oh, and I hope Thor's okay.

I notice a ship land beside me. It was small and didn't look fit for flying high and fast, just something to get somewhere close.

I squinted my eyes at the door of the ship as it opened. A bunch of men with masks on and long colourful rags and armour.

I don't know what they are. I don't even know where the hell I am..

"Are you food or a fighter?" One of them asked in a rough voice.

I tilted my head with a look of confusion.

I'm not food... at least I don't want to be anyway....

I made two balls of blue fire appear in my head and made my eyes glow. I lifted my chin high, staring at the men.

"I'm sure you wouldn't want to find out." I smirked wickedly towards them.

They all backed up a few steps. I couldn't see their faces because of their masks, but I could tell by their tense postures, steps back, and their thoughts that they were scared.

"Where am I? What is this place?" I took a slow step towards them. My face hard trying to look menacing.

They were here to take me as food or sell me to someone called Grandmaster for money.

"Sakaar...." One of the men answered cautiously. I nodded, but that still didn't help.

I looked behind me, taking in the colourful, yet dirty surroundings.

"I suppose you aren't worth my time. I'll be on my way." I made the glow in my eyes and fire in my hands disappear.

I turned around quickly and used magic to fly myself over a large pile of scraps.

I noticed a large city just a few ways away. There was one tower in the middle of them. It was the tallest and most noticeable.

If Loki's here. That's where he would go. Always one for the higher class life.

That's if he's okay....

I don't know what I'm getting myself into, so I'll just have to take this slow.

I decided not to teleport in the tower, but in the streets below.

I was met with many people, all different kinds. They walked along the streets looking at shops that were poorly build. Everyone seemed happy though.

I looked into some of the peoples heads. One thing they all had in common was knowing who the Grandmaster was.

I have to be cautious. Make sure I know what I'm going into.

I looked up at the tall tower before me.

I walked towards the main entrance when I bumped into a women.

"Sorry." I apologized quickly to the beautiful women.

She had these white paint lines on her face that looks so cool. Her skin was darker then mine and looked flawless to me. She had long wavy hair that was up in a ponytail and a grey armoured suit... that looked like mine.

"Where did you get that suit?" She asked with a glare as she scanned my body.

I looked down to the blue Asgardian suit I had on.

I glanced in her mind quickly, only looking for the answer to my question.

Who is she?

My eyes widened when I was slammed into the wall roughly and a dagger was put to me throat.

I lifted my head back, careful not to get cut.

Why do I like this? Why do I like having a dagger to my throat by a beautiful stranger? I don't know.

I couldn't help but smirk softly, which only made her push the dagger against my skin.

"I asked you a question." She sneered in my face. I gulped as I stared into her hard eyes. She was really close to me.

"Wow, okay. First of all, my name is Hope. Pleasure to meet you. And second, as much as I'm enjoying this, can we save the daggers for later?" I gestured to the knife to my throat with a wrinkle of my nose.

The woman tilted her head to the side, squinting at me as if trying to figure out who I was.

She can't read my mind, but I can read hers.

So I did that.

I almost gasped at the small memories I found.

She is the last remaining Valkyrie.

She was apart of an all women warrior team for Asgard. Legendary. Loki has told me stories about them. He wanted to be one, along with Thor, until they found out they were only women.

Holy shit! She's a Valkyrie! Loki and Thor are gonna freak...

I noticed the Valkyrie had moved her dagger from my throat.

I smiled with a nod. "Thank you very much."

"Who are you? And why do you have this suit?" The Valkyrie questioned with a hard expression.

"Well, I told you my name. And I was given this suit while I was on Asgard for quite some time." I replied simply to her.

The Valkyrie studied me for a moment. I just watched her scan my body and face, looking for any sign of lying.

"Who runs this place? Where even are we?" I asked her, hoping she would help me.

"You don't know where you are?" She asked curiously.

"I was pushed out of the BiFrost. I ended up in that big ass scrap yard." I pointed back to the edge of the city where I was. "Maybe you can help me out."

The Warrior crossed her arms. "Why should I help you? What's in it for me?"

"Whatever you want." I instantly regretted my words as I did not know what she was like or what she liked to do.

I watched her smirk and tilt her head to the side. "Whatever I want?"

"... that's what I said." I sighed, just deciding to go with it.

I noticed the Valkyrie's eyes roam my body again as a smirk played on her lips.

I felt my eyebrow raise at her.

"I can't decide right now, but can I cash my side of the deal later?" Valkyrie asked with her arms still crossed. 

I nodded.

"Then I will help you." She turned toward the large tower door where two guards stood.

"Great!" I clapped my hands together and followed after the woman.

We walked into the building and I was created by different kinds of beings, dressed in different styles. Everyone looked like they were going to a party. People with weird, tall head dresses, and expensive and colourful clothes.

They're giving me Hunger Games vibes.

"This is Sakaar. Many people get lost in space, or just get sucked into a hole and end up here. The first person to end up here was the Grandmaster. He runs this place." Valkyrie told as we walked to an elevator.

I turned around and faces the door, along with Valkyrie.

"There isn't a way out. Once you're here, you stay." She pressed a button to the top floor.

"Is that why you're still here?" I asked her softly. She glared at me. "Sorry. Personal, got it."

She rolled her eyes and looked back to the door.

"Time also works differently here. You can be here for a day and it's like a few milliseconds out there. It's weird and confusing." She shook her head whilst scrunching her nose.

So Thor may still be in the BiFrost as we speak.

But Loki could have been here for days.

"This Grandmaster. What's he like?" I watched the buttons light up one by one as we made it to the top.

"He can be a bit much. He is a punitive, but he keeps this place running, so I suppose that's good enough. He likes to party, have fun, and really likes a good fight." I looked at her confused.

"Fight?"

"He is the creator of the Battle of Champions." She stated. "It's just where two gladiators fight to the death."

"And you actually bring people to him? For money?" We walked out of the elevator.

"I didn't come with you to be judged." She glanced at me. "And how do you know that?"

"I can read minds." I shrugged and walked alongside the Valkyrie down the green and white hallway.

"You can read minds?" She let out a small laugh in disbelief.

"Yeah. Comes in handy. Usually allows me to know those who can be trusted. Get to know the kind of person they are." I looked over to her.

We made small eye contact.

"You seem like someone I can trust."

"You don't even know me. You don't know the things I've done." She told me with a head shake. Her face displaying her disbelief and confusion.

We walked into a large room where there was many people laughing and having a good time.

We started walking towards a man and a woman.

He must be the Grandmaster. Sort of not what I imagined. I was thinking more bigger, scarier looking.

He had on a golden sparkly robe. He looked human, but I know he wasn't. He looked older than me. He had this blue paint that was on his face, just under his mouth.

"Scrapper142! What brings you back!? Not that I don't like having you here. I love having you here. Wasn't I just saying how much I love having her here?" The Grandmaster spoke to the woman beside him.

Scrapper142?

The woman beside him just glared at Valkyrie.

"I'm just here to help the new comer find a place to stay." I looked over to Valkyrie who glanced at me. "She has just arrived here and does not know the swing of things."

"A new comer?" The Grandmaster's eyes fell upon me.

I watched a smirk appear on his face as he scanned my body. "Well, well, well. Who is this beautiful woman?"

"My names Hope." I raised my hand politely, wanting to get on his good side.

"My name is the Grandmaster, and I am the ruler of this wonderful planet." The Grandmaster gestured around him before bending down to place a kiss on my hand.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Grandmaster." I smiled kindly, making my voice sound sweeter than usually.

The Grandmaster smirked widened and glanced down at me.

"You are quite sweet. Is there any particular reason you have come to visit me?" The man tilted his head to the side as he stared at me fondly. I don't like that look.

"I'm looking for someone and I think he's here." I stayed as I looked around the room.

I notice a familiar long black haired god sitting just across the room, staring at me intensely.

I almost sighed out in relief to see him.

Are you okay? I asked him through our bond. His eyes never left me.

Better now that I knew you are, Darling. I smiled as I looked to the floor, trying to make sure my blush was unnoticeable.

You should go somewhere more quiet, and alone. I'll meet up with you there. I glanced over to him with a side eye.

I watched him stand up and leave the room.

"And may I ask the name of this someone you're seeking?" I looked up to the Grandmaster.

"His name is Loki."

The man immediately had a look of realization. "I wouldn't suppose you are his girlfriend?"

"Yes I am." I nodded, wondering how he knows that. "How do you know that?"

He let out a small chuckle. "He has told me about you. It's wonderful to finally meet you, and a pleasure."

"Is she your friend, Scrapper142?" The tall man asked Valkyrie who still stood beside me.

I stared at her for a moment. She looked between the Grandmaster and I.

"Yes, she is." She cleared her throat looking to the ground.

I smiled to myself as I had just made a new friend. And she's a fucking Valkyrie!

"Well, any friend of yours, and Loki's, is a friend of mine. And now a guest!" The ruler of Sakaar declared and looked over to the woman beside him.

"Topaz." He got her attention. "Show our new guest to Loki's room. I know he'll be glad to see his girlfriend as returned to him."

Topaz walked up to me and gestured me to follow. "Come this way." She grumbled.

I looked back at Valkyrie who watched me walk away.

Thank you. I spoke in her head making her eyes widened. She quickly looked away and looked back to the Grandmaster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 181 11
It's my book based on the Avengers but with my plot plan Short story Tanos doesn't exist Loki is good and was controlled by someone else Pietro is...
291K 8.8K 70
BOOK TWO OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ "Miss Stark, may I talk to you... alone?" I tensed at the request. Dad furrowed his eyebrow...
44.1K 979 31
𝙸𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕, 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚘𝚔𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚊. 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋...
66.4K 1K 58
Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for death. I met evil when I was only a chi...