Forbidden ♡ Argus Filch x Rea...

By filchswife

your relationship is forbidden. what will you do, keep it a secret or leave the one you love the most? you ar... More

WARNING
Late Night Stroll
Rejection
'Pretty Boy Diggory'
Detention
The Yule Ball

Lies & Love Potions

1.2K 31 327
By filchswife

Filch stopped chasing Peeves after he saw you. Now that he was in the moonlight so you can see him more clearly. He looked worn out, even his beautiful blue eyes didn't have the same sparkle.

"Did you see where he went?" Filch asked you and you shook your head, "Too late now anyways," He sighed and shook his head muttering something about Peeves, "So how was the ball?"

"Not the best," You said truthfully. He looked pitifully at you and sighed.

"It's okay y/n, guys your age are stupid and make mistakes. The world isn't over and neither is tonight, so let's go on a walk," Filch suggested to you and you accepted.

He started walking down the hall, but stopped and turned around waiting for you. When he turned was the most perfect moment, the moonlight hit his eyes just right, they were a sea you could drown in. Right now, you were drowning. He's handsome and you like him, you finally accepted. Argus was right, guys your age are dumb and pointless.

"So Argus, tell me about yourself," You told him waiting patiently for his response.

"I'm nothing special, I was born here in England from two wizards," he started, and you studied the side of his face as if you were trying to memorize it, "They treated me fairly, considering I'm a squib." He said sadly.

"Oh no! I had no idea, I'm sorry Argus," You looked at him once again and he made eye contact with you. His big eyes shimmered with tears and you looked away, pink spreading across your cheeks.

"Don't be, Dumbledore treats me well enough and my job isn't so bad," He mentioned optimistically.

You two sat on a nearby bench and stared out the window. There was a comfortable silence lingering for a moment before you spoke.

"It's a beautiful night," You spoke, changing the subject.

It was beautiful outside too, the stars were dotted across the dark sky. The cold from outside clinged to your bare arms and a chill ran down your spine, but you weren't sure it was because of the cold or Argus, maybe both. He touched your arm in that moment and you made eye contact once again. You could still hear the slow music coming from the great hall and in a moment of recklessness you stood up and let out your hand.

"The night is not over, let's dance," You spoke confidently.

He thought about it for a moment, and then took your hand. You weren't the best dancer, but you had some moves. His hands fell on your waist as butterflies swarmed your body. You thought you might collapse, but you didn't. Each of your hands gripped his shoulders which had a dark jacket laying on them. He dressed up, but didn't go to the ball. You didn't question it, and continued to live in the moment. The moon casted a light that framed your silhouettes on the corridor wall. You two moved slowly, wanting time to slow down forever. If you could freeze time you would.

"You know, I didn't even get to dance with my date," You shattered the silence.

"What happened?" He asked, his deep eyes boring into yours.

"He kissed another girl,"

"Y/n, I'm so sorry," Argus felt sorry for you, he had been put down his entire life and he couldn't believe that people would do that to you.

"Don't be," You stared at his lips this time, how bad you wanted to kiss them, but you couldn't.

You heard people coming down the hall and Argus quickly hid. It was Ginny, Luna, and Neville.

"Oh hey y/n, what are you doing?" Ginny asked you curiously.

"Just looking at the stars," You lied to them.

"Do you wanna walk with us back to the gryffindor common room?" Neville asked politely.

"Sure I'll catch up," You smiled at them.

When they started walking away, you silently went towards Argus and told him goodnight. You didn't want your moment with him to end, but it had to, for now atleast. You caught up with the others and Ginny already started to gossip about the night.

You made it back to your dorm and your legs felt like jelly and you just wanted to sleep. Your mind was clouded with memories from the night and they raced through your head like cars. Just as you started getting ready for bed, you heard crying. Hermione was under her bedsheets crying.

"Hermione what's wrong?" You asked sympathetically.

"Ron," was all she could make out through her weeping, but you understood.

"I'm sorry Hermione, boys our age are idiots," You told her remembering Argus. Boys at all ages can be dumb, even Argus for not realizing how much you wanted him to kiss you.

"I think I love him," her tears smudged her mascara and it painted her porcelain cheeks. You grabbed a makeup wipe and gently removed all of her makeup while comforting her. After that, you laid in bed with her arms wrapped around you like a teddy bear until you both fell unconscious.

*

In your head a dream was playing like an old movie being projected into a sheet. It was you and Argus, finally together and living your life until something horrible happened. Everyone turned against him for being a squib and you lost him. Dream you sobbed and sobbed, missing your lover. Even Cedric and Cho appeared, laughing at your failed romance.

Your eyes fluttered open and Hermione was still asleep next to you. Her arms were still wrapped around you, so you pried them off and prepared yourself for the rest of the day. You weren't sure if you even liked Cedric or if you needed some sort of male attention or validation that you weren't getting from Filch.

As soon as you walked into the great hall for breakfast, eyes from every table were on you. Cedric, Cho, Fred, and Draco–for some odd reason– were all watching you, but you could care less. Cedric and Cho can go and kiss again and you wouldn't bat an eyelash. Last night was silly and you wouldn't make that mistake again.

"Hey y/n," Luna greeted you, as she was walking towards the Ravenclaw table. She was about as unproblematic as it gets, and that was exactly what you needed. Even though it is technically against the rules to sit at different tables, you did anyways.

"Hey y/n, I didn't realize you could get any worse and now you're sitting with a loser," Cho sneered, "No wonder Cedric likes me over you." All of her friends laughed as if she was actually funny.

"Is that supposed to offend me or something?" You asked, unbothered.

"Keep playing dumb, I saw you crying last night," Cho rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah, your outfit was so tragic it brought tears to my eyes," You laughed at her. Luna looked terrified but amazed at you for sticking up for yourself.

"Says you," Cho looked pissed.

"Aww babe, I know you're in love with me but you can stop trying so hard," You made a kissy face at her.

"Ugh! As if I would date a girl, especially you," Cho said flustered.

You turned towards Luna and tuned Cho and her friends out. Instead of getting in a fight, you resorted to pissing Cho off. You asked Luna questions about nargles and other creatures and were amazed at how cool Luna is. Luna needs more appreciation than she gets, or atleast that's what you thought.

Cedric walked up behind you and tapped you on the shoulder, "Can we talk?" You turned back around and kept talking to Luna, "Y/n please I can explain."

"I don't care," You told him and didn't even turn around to say that. You felt a little guilty, but he's the one that asked you out and then kissed another girl, especially Cho. Plus, you had Argus.

"Cho put a love potion in my punch, I wanted to kiss you not her," Cedric whispered to you, giving up on making you go into private.

"She did what?" You asked in disbelief. Screw what you said about not getting into a fight, she deserves it.

"Y/n, stop," Cedric tried to stop you but couldn't, that bitch was going down.

"Hey Cho!" You yelled catching her attention

"What do you want? You probably wanna kiss me or something gross," Cho mentioned disgusted.

"You're on my last nerve. Are you really that pathetic you have to make everyone's life a living hell? You gave Cedric a love potion to mess with me, which actually hurt Harry worse. You made fun of Luna, and the homophobic comments aren't cute. For a Ravenclaw, you aren't that smart," You went off on her, but didn't regret a thing. The crowd that gathered laughed and whooped. You didn't even realize everyone was watching. It wasn't long before Professor McGonagall sent you and Cho to her office.

"Professor please, she deserved it," You pleaded, not wanting to be in trouble.

"No one deserves public humiliation in front of the whole school," McGonagall replied. You didn't even realize that Cho was crying silently. A pang of guilt hit you, but you ignored it.

"Both of you have detention for a month and you both need to apologize," She said sternly.

"I'm sorry Cho," You apologized genuinely.

"Yeah whatever," She muttered.

"Don't forget, detention tonight in Snape's"

You groaned and walked out of McGonagall's office. Cho accidentally bumped into you and fell over. She looked frustrated and stressed and started crying all over again.

"Hey, I'm sorry, I am actually," You tried to comfort her, even putting a hand on her shoulder that she shrugged off.

"What's your problem with me?" You asked her, "I did nothing to you."

"Yes you did," She replied.

"If this is about Cedric, you can have him I don't even like-"

"It's not," She interrupted. You were confused, but she didn't say anything else and even refused your helping hand. You rolled your eyes and walked to your first class.

A/N

GUESS WHO UPDATED BESTIES. so i have a LOT of drama upcoming. it's gonna be so fun i'm actually kind of excited. i say that and then i'm never gonna update again LMAOOO. i decided to continue on the legacy instead of handing it away. anyways, ive had the start of this chapter in my drafts since NOVEMBER. i really took that MF long omg. sorry besties i'm depressed 😂😂😂🤣😩. im probably gonna start writing the other chapter tonight 😈. get ready besties. also I didn't reread this bitch so theres probably a lot of mistakes and is horrible but idc...

my chapter is dedicated to drackoxoxodadymoan Dracos_lil_drapple milliondollarbussay Epic-stories99 meIodiq remyboy17 DracoSiwa1208 bigfatcockdestroyer7 chickencrackers imaloser1812 something7272
because im in love with them 🤣 if i forgot one of you besties i still love u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
661K 40.4K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...