Mafia Roulette

Od moonjuncore

In which Jeonghan and his friends decide to spend the night at his house, but when an unexpected guest arrive... Více

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13

9

16 1 0
Od moonjuncore

"Sehun," Jeonghan yelled as he stood up.

The said boy raises an eyebrow at the blonde.

Jeonghan was tired, sad, and angry. The twelve boys had already lost someone tonight, they didn't want to witness that happen anymore so Jeonghan told Sehun just that.

"We're not playing your sick, twisted game anymore," he yelled as hard as he could. The other boys were clearly startled by this, having never really seen Jeonghan so angry. "Someone's already dead and you still wanna continue the game?!"

The blonde walked over to Sehun, staring him in the eye, "Well, guess what, Sehun," he asked poking a finger in the taller's chest. "We're done. I'm calling the police. Seungkwan, hand me your phone."

Seungkwan quickly walked over to Jeonghan, the older holding his uninjured hand out. Before the phone could be passed to the older, a loud bang sounded throughout the room. Everyone whipped their heads in the direction of where the sound came from.

The sound came from Sehun and the second gun in his hand. The revolver remained in his right hand while his left hand stayed raised in the air, pointing at the ceiling with another gun that belonged to Jeonghan's father. The older then aimed the gun at Jeonghan as he made his way over to Seungkwan where he took the cell phone from him.

"Give me your phones," Sehun demanded to the rest of the group. No one moved.

"Do you want me to shoot you?! Give. me. your. phones," he shouted, now pointing the gun at the group.

The group immediately got up and scrambled for their phones, before setting them down in front of Sehun and going back to the circle. Jeonghan was concerned by how scared the group was of Sehun, him included. Before the blonde could say anything, Sehun stepped on each of the boys' cell phones. The twelve boys all stared at the older with wide eyes.

"We're screwed," Wonwoo muttered.

Seungkwan rushed back over to the couch where he tightly held hands with Seokmin and Jisoo. Jeonghan glared at Sehun before scoffing and returning back to the circle. On the outside, he may have looked calm and collected, but on the inside he was really scared. He wouldn't show that though.

"Now, heads down. You know the drill."

No one bothered arguing as they all closed their eyes. Sehun announced that the remaining mafia should open their eyes to pick a person.

Hesitantly, the mafia opened his eyes and glanced around the circle. He raised his shaky finger to point at Minghao. The moderator nodded and the mafia bowed his head and closed his eyes as the doctor was told to choose who to save. The doctor, Minghao, bit his lip as he thought for a few seconds. Finally he decided on choosing to save himself, since he was called out the last time. Minghao closed his eyes tightly, so scared that his choice would cause someone to die.

Next up, was Mingyu the cop. He looked around, having not really suspected anyone, he didn't know who was suspicious. Suddenly, he realized how unusually quiet Soonyoung had been. Mingyu pointed to him, looking at Sehun to get his reaction. The moderator shook his head. Mingyu quietly sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He was getting restless, there's seven people left in the game and his guessing skills aren't exactly the best. The boy got so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realize everyone's eyes were open now.

"The mafia was going to kill someone but that person happened to be the doctor, therefore he is still alive," Sehun explains.

Everyone nods. They were a little surprised considering this hadn't happened in the game yet.

"Mingyu," Hansol calls.

He looks up at the younger.

"Why were your eyes already open?"

"Sorry, I was thinking," Mingyu explains.

Everyone eyes him suspiciously and he furrows his eyebrows.

"That's suspicious, Gyu," Wonwoo says.

Soonyoung shakes his head, "It was weird but I don't think he's the mafia."

A few of the boys nod in agreement.

"I promise I'm not the mafia. I'm the cop," Mingyu confesses. He felt like now was a good idea to reveal his identity.

A chorus of 'oh's' came from the boys.

Minghao raises his hand and the others turn to him. "If we're saying our roles, then I'm the doctor," he says.

"Okay, so if you two are citizens, then you guys are automatically innocent," Jeonghan says, crossing his arms as he thinks.

Jihoon raises an eyebrow at the blonde, "What? How can we trust them?"

"Well, if Mingyu's eyes were the first Hansol saw when he opened his, then that just confirms that he's the cop since Sehun announced that the cop needed to pick who he thought the mafia was last," Jun explains.

"Good point," Jihoon comments.

The room goes quiet as everyone thinks carefully. Sehun watches in amusement, already knowing who the mafia is.

Six of the boys managed to calmly think while the youngest fidgeted with his fingers. Chan had a slight suspicion of one of the boys but didn't want to be wrong and get suspected. The gut feeling he had made his nerves increase.

Sehun ran a hand through his dark colored hair as he impatiently sighed. "Are you guys gonna-"

"It's Jeonghan," Chan blurted out, causing everyone to look at him. The boy didn't know why he blurted it out or why it even remotely crossed his mind, but it just seemed right and he would be lying if he said a part of him wasn't angry at Jeonghan for letting Sehun stay.

The blonde stared at the younger in confusion, not entirely understanding why he was suddenly being targeted.

"Why do you think that, Chan," Junhui asked.

"I-I don't know, I just have a feeling." Chan stares at the floor.

"Actually, I think you're the mafia," Jeonghan retorts. Everyone turns to the blonde. "It was pretty weird how you suddenly rushed to the bathroom," he adds.

"Jeonghan..." the younger trails off, hurt by how Jeonghan couldn't recognize the panic in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just think that you've been a little too quiet lately."

"Soonyoung's been quiet too," Chan argues.

Mingyu scratches his neck. "That's true, but he isn't the mafia. I checked."

Chan was at a loss for words and just decided to shut his mouth. He expected Jeonghan to understand him the most since they've known each the longest, but that was clearly not the case. Of course Jeonghan felt bad for accusing Chan, but what was he supposed to do? He ran out of options a while ago.

"Okay, well if you agree that Chan's the mafia, put your thumb down on the count of three," Jihoon announced. The boys nodded, collectively holding their thumbs up, ready to vote.

"3, 2, 1."

Soonyoung, Jihoon, Jeonghan, and Mingyu put their thumbs down while Junhui, Hansol, and Minghao did the opposite, not completely convinced that Chan is a mafia.

"It's close, but majority rules," Mingyu mutters.

Chan's speechless. Tears fill the brim of his eyes, slowly falling down his face and dropping onto his shaking hands as he prepares for the worst. "You'll be okay," Minghao whispers to the younger as he pats his back.

Deep down, Minghao felt extremely guilty about choosing to save himself, but unfortunately, he couldn't take back his actions.

A giggle could be heard from Sehun as he watched the situation unfold. He pulled out the revolver, adding another bullet into the chamber. "Close your eyes."

There's a hint of excitement in his voice as he focuses his attention on Chan. The younger refuses to look at anyone and instead, tightly closes his eyes.

Everyone follows suit, the mafia playing along until he's silently tapped on and handed the revolver. He shakily runs a hand through his hair, standing up and heading out of the circle. "Don't make me do this," he mouths to Sehun. The older simply grins and pats him on the shoulder. The mafia doesn't move, frozen in his spot as he rapidly tries to think of something to do to avoid possibly hurting Chan. He glances over at Seokmin, Jisoo, and Seungkwan who give him worried looks.

The mafia slowly turns back to Chan when he feels a hard object pressed against his head. He automatically knows it's another gun.

"Do it," Sehun says, waiting for him to shoot.

The mafia slowly walks to the younger and presses the metal object to his head. The younger is loudly sobbing now, begging for this game to stop. The mafia is silently crying, struggling to hold the revolver in his hand. Scared of what's to come, the boys on the couch cling to each other, tears streaming down their faces.

The moderator clears his throat, cueing the mafia to press the trigger. Shakily, the mafia slowly presses the trigger. A loud pow sounds throughout the room as Chan's body falls back. The mafia screams, not caring about concealing his identity anymore. The other boys visibly flinched at the gun's sound and quickly opened their eyes when they heard the mafia's scream.

Jun's heart drops. "Ch-Chan was right."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

195K 7.3K 102
In which Jeonghan adds all his friends into a group chat and it gets into a chaotic mess. This story will include ships, strong language, and etc.
2.4K 194 20
- It was in the dim light of a streetlight that they met and decided never to let go of each other again, because they realized they needed each othe...
158K 6.6K 45
When Yoo Hara unexpectedly have a roommate.
5.5K 52 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)