Kpop BXB Oneshots

By heheesungiee

i dont see enough of these so...imma make one? yeahh Includes: BxB Kinks MemberxMember FWB Maybe angst. Inco... More

Requests/Groups!
✴Chapter 1- Jeongchan
✴Chapter 2- Minsung
✴Chapter 3 - Skz x Omega Felix Part 1.
✴Chapter 4 - Jilix
🏳Seongjoongsang
1K CELEBRATION AND SPECIAL REQUEST BOX!
✴SKZ x Omega Felix - Pt2
NOT AN UPDATE
✴- Seungjin
TXT Reactions ❤
Uhm...
✴- Hyunlix
A/N
o-0
...
Sorry-
NEW BOOK!
3 years old? 😭

Mingi

5.3K 31 0
By heheesungiee

I hope mingi gets well soon and gets the help he needs with lots of rest and guidance ❤

For those who dont know this was KQ's message.

Hello, this is KQ Entertainment.

We have some unfortunate news to share about the health of ATEEZ’s Mingi.

Recently, Mingi had begun to experience psychological anxiety, which he had never experienced before. He discussed his symptoms with the agency and went to the hospital to get tested and diagnosed. As a result, the doctor recommended that he needed to get plenty of rest and stability.

After long discussions between ATEEZ, including Mingi, and the agency, it was decided that Mingi would focus on his treatment and recovering his health. Therefore, Mingi will temporarily take a hiatus from ATEEZ’s activities.

ATEEZ will promote with seven members for the time being. We will announce Mingi’s return to scheduled activities only after making our decision based on careful discussions and expert opinion.

During his hiatus, Mingi will not participate in separate activities but instead focus on recovering his health. The agency will do everything we can to help him quickly return to full health.

We ask that ATINY send their cheers and support to Mingi.

Thank you.

Rest Well Mingi❤ - Atiny from KQ Fellaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 69.9K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.8M 127K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.8M 302K 108
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 35.5K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...