Broken

By KialeneEsther

"She's not my sister."Blade said "Yes she is." Father replied looking ready to punch Blade in the face. "She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not an update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 15

36.4K 788 469
By KialeneEsther

It has officially been a week since I have started living here and things are okay I guess. Its been odd getting used to this 'sibling thing' but at least I'm not getting abused or bullied anymore.

Unfortunately all good things have to come to an end because mom called and told me after Jade comes over and verifies this new living situation I'll be going to school.

Whyyyyy. I feel like I might die. I know I'm being overdramatic but who likes school. Its filled with annoying kids who'd rather bully others than mind their business. And don't get me started on the homework and Math assignments.

I probably would've liked school if the teachers would actually give proper explanations on certain topics instead of treating me like a fucking idiot but oh well.

I  feel a certain emotion that I can't completely decipher when I think about school. Its not fear or anything. Its more of a deep hatred and maybe slight fear andeven though I'm not going to my previous school, the memories still haunt me.

Its kinda like puberty when you have that bad acne phase and try to get rid of it but it just won't go away but then it slowly clears up and you have a major glow up. I guess my new life is going to be my major glow up.

Anyway. Right now I'm at the dinner table eating dinner with my 'family.' I'm still getting used to eating big portions of food and I think that they are starting to notice but at least I can hold down more food.

The conversation is the same as always. They keep talking about 'The business'. It starting to get a little irritating not knowing what they are talking about. Its kinda like when you have these two friends that like to whisper things when you're around them and have code words or something and make you feel left out.

Obviously I have never experienced this but on the days when people choose to ignore me I notice a lot of things.

The conversation kept dragging on Italian but was interrupted by a phone call. Everyone slowly turned their heads and looked at me. Whether it was in shock that I have a cellphone or that my ringtone was Parents by Yungblud we will never know.

I answered my phone on the fifth ring not checking who called me because I already knew who it was.

Phone conversation
"What do you want?" I asked. To other people I might have sounded rude but we have an understanding.

"Are there people around you?" She asked.

"Yes." I replied shortly.

"Your shipment is arriving tomorrow at xxxxxx. Its the location of the storage house. If you manage to come by, make sure you aren't followed." She said monotonously but sounded like she was struggling to breathe.

"Understood. Are you okay?" I asked slightly hesitant. With her you can never be sure which mood she's in. She's kind of like me.

"Oh yeah. I just got shot and I'm taking care of my wound." She said nonchalantly.

"WTF voulez-vous dire que vous venez de vous faire tirer dessus? I asked and slightly shouted which made some of the family flinch back.
(WTF do you mean you just got shot?"

"He me suis fait tirer dessus. Qu'est-ce qui east difficile à comprendre?" She said. (I got shot. What's hard to understand/comprehend?)

I gritted my teeth and asked"Qui t'a tiré  dessus?" (Who shot you?"

"I have a lot of enemies. Sorry I can't give you his name." She said without a care in the world.

"When I find out who it is, I'm going to castrate him and drown him in a tub of acid." I threatened.

"You just said that in English. Anyway I'll call you back later. Bye." She said before hanging up.

End of conversation.

I went back to eating my food ignoring the stares I got from my brothers around the table.

"Who was that?" Blade asked.

"Someone."

"Does this 'someone have a name?" Axel asked.

"Yes." I replied going back to stuffing my mouth with food.

"I didn't know you had a phone." Hayden said slightly confused and trying to get rid of the tension that was slowly rising.

"You didn't ask." I said 100% not interested in the conversation but my brothers didn't take the hint.

"So who were you going to drown in a tub of acid?" Xander asked a bit too enthusiastically.

"I said castrate and drown but unfortunately the caller didn't give me a name." I said feigning sadness.

"That's sad but wouldn't you want to beat him up first and then castrate and drown him?" Xander asked confused.

"Yes but I wouldn't want to tire him out. I'd rather do it quickly and less painful." I replied continuing as if this was a normal conversation. Well it kind of was normal for me to discuss with my acquaintances.

"Can I be there when you find him?" Xander asked excitedly while our brothers looked at us with mixed expressions.

"Unfortunately no. I'm pretty sure he'll be taken care of." I replied as Xander looked at me with disappointment in his eyes.

"Who are you talking about?" Axel asked slightly uncomfortable. He was looking at me like I was a psycho.

"Someone." I answered and stopped eating because I was full.

It was probably the usual fights that my friends have or she actually got shot by one of her enemies but I'm pretty sure the dude is suffering right now.

"Pazzo cagna." Axel said under his breath. (Crazy bitch.)

"I know I am. What about you?" That was probably the worst comeback I could've given but I don't really want to waste my amazing skills of cussing on him.

"Do you even know what he said?" Blade asked slightly snorting. Pig. Oink oink .

"He called me a crazy bitch." I answered.

"You know Italian?" Ace asked shocked and slightly nervous. Shocked I understand, nervous I don't.

"More or less." I answered cryptically. I would've told them I only know cuss words but its better to mess with them.

"Well goodnight. Oh and Blade vai a farti fottere." I said before making my way upstairs. (Go fuck yourself)

"No cussing." I heard Ace shout from downstairs while I made my way to my room.

Honestly this is the most fun I've heard in a long time. I don't know if I like the rest of my brothers but I can tolerate them. I'm in a place where I don't want them to get hurt but I would gladly kick them where the sun doesn't shine without feeling anything.

This is bad. I'm slowly tolerating them and that leads to caring. I don't want to care for them and its only been a week. One freaking week. This is why I hate feelings. Why can't they be like the rest of the world and torture me. It would be much safer for all of us.

They are starting to notice things that I don't want them to notice like I can't eat more than half a meal twice a day, I barely get any sleep and I don't like to be touched. The more they notice these things the more vulnerable I become and I don't want to go back to being a pushover.

I'll have to tighten my boundaries slowly so that they don't notice the abrupt change.

Ice cream or soda?

Hope you guys have a wonderful day or night wherever you are.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 8.8K 53
After her mother's and step fathers death, Evelyn must move in with her 7 older brothers who she had no idea existed. Will she be welcomed back wit...
6M 160K 85
"No, I'm an only child.What do you mean by I have brothers? " Follow Anastasia Rosaline Blade through her journey. Overcoming abuse, PTSD, depression...
95.3K 2K 40
15-year-old Sofia De Ricci accidentally kills her mum's abusive boyfriend and lies to everyone about his death. She believes she has no other family...
3.2M 71.3K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...