The Beginning

By wizardsofmysticfalls

Ariel Donovan is a normal girl, or she was until she was roped into the supernatural after finding out that h... More

CAST
Pilot - 1
Pilot - 2
Night Of The Comet - 1
Night Of The Comet - 2
Night Of The Comet - 3
Friday Night Bites - 1
Friday Night Bites - 2
Friday Night Bites - 3
Friday Night Bites - 4
Family Ties - 1
Family Ties - 2
Your Undead To Me - 1
Your Undead To Me - 2
Lost Girls - 1
Lost Girls - 2
Haunted - 1
Haunted - 2
Haunted - 3
162 Candles - 1
162 Candles - 2
162 Candles - 3
History Repeating - 1
History Repeating - 2
History Repeating - 3
The Turning Point - 1
The Turning Point - 2
Bloodlines - 1
Bloodlines - 2
Bloodlines - 3
Unpleasentville - 1
Unpleasentville - 2
Children Of The Damned - 1
Children Of The Damned - 2
Fool Me Once - 1
Fool Me Once - 2
Fool Me Once - 3
A Few Good Men - 1
A Few Good Men - 2
A Few Good Men - 3
There Goes The Neighborhood - 1
There Goes The Neighboorhood - 2
Let The Right One In - 1
Let The Right One In - 2
Under Control - 1
Miss Mystic Falls - 1
Miss Mystic Falls - 2
Miss Mystic Falls - 3
Isobel - 1
Isobel - 2
Isobel - 3
Founders Day - 1
Founders Day - 2
A/N
Short A/N
WOLVES MOON IS OUT
THE RETURN IS OUT
Very short A/N

Let The Right One In - 3

317 10 0
By wizardsofmysticfalls

Alaric and I make our way to the house, drenched in water. He knocks on the door and clasps his hands together to make it look like he was shivering.

I do the same, wrapping my arms around myself, the plan is, get in, kill some vamps and get out. Simple enough right?

The door opens and Alaric sighs "Oh good someone's home. Could we use your phone? I'm sorry my daughter and I, our car broke down a few miles up the road. This was the first house we saw"

The vampire smile taking our lie. Thank heavens.

Well, lucky you" The vampire says. "Yeah, lucky us. It's no trouble is it?" Alaric asks.

"Not in the slightest" The vampire says. "Great whew" Alaric says as we enter with ease. The vampire closes the door behind me.

"Hey man I really appreciate it. It's rough out there" Alaric comments. The vampire looks at the other vampire perched on the wall.

"Bill show our visitor's where the phone is in the kitchen" He orders. Billy nods "And get me something to drink"

"Yeah sure thing" He says and leads us down to the kitchen. I take a look around and see at least 3 more vampires. The music will work to our advantage, I think as we walk into the kitchen.

A woman's there, probably the owner making food. "Hey miss gibbons. These people want to use your phone" Billy tells her.

"Oh sure honey, it's right there" The woman replies pointing to the wall. "Thanks" I say and Alaric and I go to the phone.

Became I'm the one he can reach I pull down the stake from my sleeve, I turn and stab it into the guy, he grunts as I twist the stake and shove him to the ground.
Holy Hell!

Alaric turns the water on and I turn the blender on as the woman frowns in confusion. "What's happening?" She asks as I grab her hand. "I'm sorry but I You're gonna have to invite  a friend of mine inside" I say and lead her to the kitchen door that leads outside.

I open it and Damon's already there waiting. "Oh, I'm sorry he's not allowed in the house" She apologizes. "I know but you gotta make an exception" Alaric argues.

"Get her out of the house now!" Damon orders. I pull her out and Damon grabs her face, "Miss gibbons tell me the truth, are you married?"

"No"

"Parents, children, any one else that lives on this property?" He asks her. "No. It's just me" She assures. "No, good" Damon says before snapping her neck and stepping inside.

"What the hell Damon!" I hiss. "You were supposed to compelled her" Alaric scolds him. "It doesn't work that way-"

"She's human!"

"And I'm not so I don't care. Now get the hell out of here and get ride of the body!" Damon orders.

Alaric goes out and I stay with Damon in hiding. When the door opens Damon kicks the vampire back and stabs him with a stake, killing him. "Let's go" I whisper, we find our way down to the cellar and hide around a corner.

When the vampire guarding the cellar gets close to the corner, Damon jumps on the vampire, stabbing him with vervain. Elena then appears and I groan. "Are you insane?" Me and Damon say in unison.

Elena burst through the door panting and exclaims. "Stefan!" I walk in and see Stefan hanging by ropes. "You shouldn't be here" He tells us both with raspy breaths. "She was supposed to stay in the car" Damon shares and goes to a vampire that was sitting in a chair in front of Stefan.

"No, not him" Stefan says. "Fine" He grumbles and goes to the ropes. "Let's get you down" "Vervain in ropes" Stefan says. "Elena" Damon calls and she goes to get the ropes.

"Clothes on, let's go" Damon says heading to the door. "Wait" Stefan calls out, knowing what he was thinking off I go to the vampire and pull out to wooden sticks from his chest and he groans in pain.

Elena hoist stefan up and leads him out. "Can you take him the car?" I ask her. "Yeah." "Alright go" I order. "What about you two?" Elena asks.

"You rescue, we'll distract go!" I say.

Damon lunges at the vampire, knocking him to a wall. They fight and throw punches till two more vampires come and rip Damon off him. I watch from a distance.

They fight and I can't help it anymore, I rush to one of the vampires on Damon and stake him through the chest. The other vampire throws themself at me, knocking me down and the stake from my hand.

I struggle to move under their grip and try kicking at them before there blown off me. I sit up with a gasp and me and Damon look to see Alaric standing there with a crossbow.

"I'm going after fredrick" Damon says and rushes off. I stand in the center of the room with Alaric with a stake in hand, out of nowhere a vampire appears and bites Alaric in the neck.

They fall to the ground and I pull out the vervain and stab the vampire making it weak, Alaric gets up with heavy breathing. "Thanks" He says. I nod, panting heavily

"No problem" Damon appears at the end of the hallway "Fredricks gone"

I pant, today has been a whirlwind day.

"Let's get the hell out of here" I suggests. "I'm gonna kill him" Damon mutters as we exit.

We do a double take when we step outside and see a group of vampires surrounding us. Way to many to count.

"How many of those vervain darts you have left?" Damon asks. Beside me Alaric sigh

"Two"

"not gonna be enough" I mutter backing up and retrieving to the house.

"So what you said to get me to do this. About my wife, it's a life, wasn't it?" Alaric asks. "Yep" He responds.

The vampires thud on the door and a woman voice yells. "Stop. What's going on here?" We back away when the door opens and Pearl steps in. She looks at the dead bodies in shock and then at Damon.

"What did you do?"

"Me? Your merry little band of vampires spent the day torturing my brother" Damon says defending himself. Pearl straightens, not expecting that. "Trust me. The parties responsible for this will be dealt with"

"Our little arrangement doesn't work unless you learn how to control them" Damon threatens her. "This wasn't suppose to happen" She argues

"Well it did" Damon shoots back pushing past her to get to the door. "If I had a good side, not a way to get on it" He comments before leaving. Alaric and I follow after him. I need a shower.

I had to drop Alaric at the school since he had his car there, and then I had to drop off Damon, Stefan and Elena at the boarding house.
I park the car outside my house and check myself in the mirror. My hair is still damp from running around in the rain, but no visible bruises that indicate I was in a vampire rescue mission. I get out the car and frown when I see Sheriff Forbes car.

What the hell is going on?

I enter the house and my frown turns to concern when I see Sheriff Forbes sitting next to a crying Kelly. And Jeremy and Tyler sitting quietly at the table. They can't stand each other.

"Ariel.." Sheriff Forbes starts, standing up. I raise and eyebrow in confusion "Whats going on?"

Tyler stands up and makes his way to me, his eyes full of hurt. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" I demand.

"They found Vicki"

Oh.

I try not to let the tears burst, not till he says the words I'm dreading.

"They found her body"

That's when I let the tears burst. "Where?"

"Caroline found her body, a couple of miles out of town, in the woods"

Tyler wraps his arms around me and I cry into his chest.
He buried her in the woods! Like a piece of trash.

I knew this day would come, I just didn't think it would be so soon. I part from Tyler and look at Kelly, Her eyes are stained with running mascara.

The sheriff meets my gaze and she excuses herself leaving me with Kelly. I sit down next to Kelly and grab her hands even though she doesn't move. "I'm sorry Kelly....auntie" I haven't called her that since I was a kid, since before she would take off.

It struck a cord in her and she leans into me and cries. I cry with her, holding her tight. The door opens and Elena steps through, she eyes me with Kelly and I doesn't say nothing, I just burry my head into Kelly. Like I use to after my mom died. We sit in silence, wallowing in pain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.2K 20
Arielle's life just got harder juggling saving her family and friends , forgetting about herself. Possibly find love? Season 2 of The Vampire Diarie...
197K 4.3K 21
Arielle Gilbert Is The Youngest Gilbert Twin And Ever Since The Accident. Her Normal Laid Back Goofy Attitude Changes And Shes Rebellious And Care Fr...
647K 15.7K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
122K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...