Just Leave The Light On - HP

By Pcrw1233

Harry finds something out when he goes to get checked because he hasn't been feeling alright lately, when Har... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

9.1K 339 14
By Pcrw1233

Harry- "I can't go on like this anymore"

Poppy- "please don't lose the fight Harry" I say my eyes watering up and hugging him

Harry- "oh I am definitely going to fight this but that's not what I mean"

Poppy- "what do you mean then?"

Harry- "I...I think it's time to go, time to get away from here, call Severus"

Poppy- I nod "I shall get him right away"

Harry- I lay there on the bed not being able to move because of the pain shooting through me body. I hear footsteps coming over but instead of two theres three of them.

Severus- "I heard it's time?"

Harry- "I can't be doing this anymore it gone to fare both Umbridge, the golden trio, my head of house and Dumbledore. That spell he sent my way trying to control me, I could barely fight it this time because both mind and body is getting weak even though I am still fighting for my life, I just need to get away from here before it's too late"

Draco- "understandable but I am coming too"

Harry- "Thank you Draco but you need to finish your education, you can't miss anything"

Draco- "I will finish with you by my side, I am going with you"

Harry- I smile feeling him put his hand in mine and I squeeze even if it's not a stronge as it's normally is.

Poppy- "I am going to give you a stronger pain potion, it won't get read of all of the pain but it will make it better"

Harry- when she comes back she helps my to drink it before I feel hands under my back and knees as I groan in pain as Severus picks me up. I put my head on his chest my hand grabbing onto his robe near my head/face.

When we come out of the floo which apparition being to dangerous especially with me being in my condition.

Lucius- all Seven of us come rushing into the living room from where we were sitting and eating in the dinning room.

Bellatrix- "why you home early and with that traitor and Potter"

Draco- "Dumbledore did it again to Harry tried to control him but Harry could barely hold on with his condition" I look over to my friend who is now asleep within my godfathers eyes as I tears slip "I think he's getting worse" I say seeing Uncle Sev nod in agreement

Tom- I come over with Narcissia "Cancer?"

Draco- I nod "Leukaemia"

Narcissia- "oh the poor bane" I stroke his hair

Draco- "please help him mother" and I look to father "and give him a home"

Bellatrix- I know what was going on, not only is the Potter boy, the last to his line and probably others is sick but is now on a fine piece of rope in life, the always wanting mother inside of me snapped into place as I come over feeling everyone tense up as I take him from Severus arms and go to the bedroom across mine and Rodolphus'. I push the door open and lay him down underneath the cover with out having to change him with him being in pyjamas already. I stroke the hair out of his face "I will hurt those who have dared hurt you little one, no one can dare stop you, I already had one son and daughter taken away from me and I shall not allow another be taken away from" I feel someone touch my shoulder. I look up smiling at him "we will find them, won't we, so he will have siblings?"

Rodolphus- "we will find our children now that we are free from that place and nothing, I mean nothing shall stop us"

----

C.W.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.5K 53
Second book of A Father A New Life Start, this will cover 4th year, I'm so happy that you all loved this first one I'm hoping you will like this one...
54.3K 1.2K 17
DISCLAIMER- I do not own any of these characters they belong to J.K. Rowling harry potter coming into an inheritance finally finds out the truth abou...
11.6K 556 7
Betrayed by those he thought he could trust, Harry lies dying in an alley with hatred in his heart. With his last breath, he vows to do things write...
157K 5.2K 35
COMPLETE! Now entered in the 2018 Wattys. In an alternate story line of The Force Awakens - The First Order has invaded Jakku in search of the missin...