She's a Healer |Creepypasta x...

By devithegirl36

All the fishermen feel her presence. No creatures dare harm her. Deep in the murky waters, and through tangle... More

Chapter 1| Captured
Chapter 2| The Mermaid
Chapter 3| Bumpy Ride
Chapter 4| The Calling
Chapter 5| Deep Trouble
Chapter 6| The Chase
Chapter 7| Dreamer
Chapter 8| Drunk
Chapter 9| Save
Chapter 10| Caught
Chapter 11| The Octopus
Chapter 12| Not Again
Chapter 13| Fish Tank
Chapter 14| Show Yourself
Chapter 15| Black Blood
Chapter 16| Icky Sticky
Chapter 17| Flowers
Chapter 18| Trio vs Duo
Chapter 19| For Her
Chapter 20| Meeting Again
Chapter 21| That Hurts
Chapter 22| The Fourth Encounter
Chapter 23| Away
Chapter 25| Forest Patrol
Chapter 26| Switch
Chapter 27| The real ending
Author's Note

Chapter 24| Different Moments

913 26 3
By devithegirl36

All in Y/N's POV

_________________________

You watched Clockwork hammer boards into some windows. She said it was for protection.

BANG. BANG. BANG-

She suddenly gasped, dropped her hammer and clutched her thumb. You quickly rolled your wheelchair to her side.

"W...wu...what happened?"

"Hurts.."

She reluctantly showed you her hand. You took her wrist and examined it closer. The thumb nail had cracked and had turned blue-ish purple.

"...... lu..let me help."

She gave you a look as if to say 'How?' You parted your lips and stuck in her finger. The wound met your tongue. You tasted blood. A white light blinded you. You could see light coming out of your cheeks. She was healing. The whole thing would take a few more seconds.

"Y/N...."

You eyed her. She was smiling a little. Her other hand begin to caress your hair. Your heart jumped. You sucked on her finger faster. She let out a soft sound.

You felt the wound disperse from your tongue. You pulled away and the two of you just stared at one another.

"T...th...that was so strange."

"Yeah."

Clockwork observed her healed thumb.

"Y/N," she said and lowered her voice, "I didn't know you were a healer."

"I...am."

She looked at you hard, her green eyes intensely scanning your features. She finally scoffed softly.

"You're more than I'll ever be. I'm just a human."

"Clockie!"

You took her hands.

"Y...you...are not just a human. Y...you are s...special to me. You...were...f....first I w...was introduced to."

She looked at you. Her cheeks had suddenly turned a light pink. She pushed back a strand of her hair.

"Well you're pretty special too, Y/N."

________________________________

You had found Jeff's liquor cabin. There were different colored bottles. Blue, red, pink. They gave off strong smell. Dizzy. Your tail begin to turn a pretty mixture of colors. You begin to feel light. Before you knew it you had left your seat. The cords and-wires attached to you tugged upward. Everything was now dark purple and you could see pink on the edges of your vision.

Your cords were beginning to snap. You heard a spring in the floorboards and two arms wrapped around your waist. They pulled you downward. You giggled, trying to wriggle and ended up being held tighter.

"Quit it! I'm making sure you don't hit the goddamn roof-"

That voice was familiar. It was...

THUD.

You both fell back into the wheelchair. It wobbled but managed to stay intact. You heard the smiley angry guy let out a exasperated sigh. His breath tickled your ear.

"Guess there is such a thing as flying fish," you heard him grumble.

_________

Everyone is at the dining table. Clockwork and Ticci Toby share waffles, EJ's dish makes your nose crinkle, LJ throws candy at you when no one looks, Hoodie reloads his gun, Masky stares at the table, Jeff pokes meatloaf on his plate, and Sally plays with a pirate hat.

You notice Jeff glaring at Masky. Did he not like him?

"Hey Masky," the smiley killer practically snarled.

"Jeff," responded the masked teen, not looking at him.

"Kill anyone today?"

"No."

"How weird. You usually are allowed to kill people-unless you broke Slender's most important rule-the most legendary rule-the dangerous rule- giving a clue to the humans that we exist. We the Creepypastas. But HOW could the leader of the proxies-the powerful-scary Masky could have done that! Unless Masky made a mistake."

"I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that."

"You didn't? Well everyone else heard me. You know about that incident with Toby and Hoodie? The henchmen you were suppose to lead?"

"Jeff."

"It was all over the news. Your men destroying a cafe-"

"Enough-"

"Slender was so mad when he found out. Are you still stuck in forest patrol?"

Masky threw his plate at Jeff but the killer ducked and it shattered into a wall. Clockwork's eyes widened but she tried to ignore them. Toby focused on his waffles. Sally hid under the table. EJ picked up his plate and left the room, and Hoodie tried to grab Jeff. The killer evaded the proxy and ran out the room.

"M-masky," you cried, "Don't!" You tried to move back and to the proxy's side.

A foot blocked a leg of your wheelchair and a hand rested on your tail. A cold hand. It brushed your scales and sent tingles through your body. Ben. He was right by your side. No one could see him touching you.

Y / N .

The way he said your name almost scared you.

D o n ' t .

"W...why," you whispered.

B e c a u s e . . .

He glanced at you and smirked.

T h e y ' r e    f i g h t i n g  i s  s a t i s f a c t o r y .

You tried to remove his hand but he grabbed your wrist. His fingers on your tail squeezed, making you let out a gasp.

L e t  i t   b e .

___________________________

Laughing Jack followed you down a hallway. You had been trying to wheel yourself away from him. He was making you especially uncomfortable since no one was around to defend you.

"Just hear this," he said "Plastic kills 100's of sea animals every day. Isn't that amazing?"

"Leave me alone," you whispered.

"What?"

"I said leave me alone!"

You pushed him from his side as hard as you could. He barely stumbled and you threatened your wheelchair cords to come off. There was a moment of silence. The clown stared at you unblinking. He slowly grinned.

"Oh~So the mermaid has finally grown a pair of balls- or should I say-tits?"

You scowled at him.

"I...I guess I did."

He moved one of his hands to brush your cheek.

"Don't touch me!" you cried. He laughed and forced your face into his sharp claws. You grabbed his arms and tried to get him to let go.

"S-stop..."

"No I don't think I will lollipop."

BANG.

A bullet nearly hit Laughing Jack in the arm. It put a hole in the wall. The clown swiveled around to where the bullet had come from.

"...Oh."

A grin was frozen on his face. You turned around and saw the white mask and the orange collared jacket. Masky pointed a gun at the clown. LJ fully straighten himself.

"Aren't you a knight in shining armor," he murmured, "This is the second time-"

"Get lost," the proxy cut him off.

"Hah. Aren't you awfully sassy for a human-"

"Get. Lost.

Laughing Jack rolled his eyes looking from him to you. He grinned and pinched your cheek before disappearing.

_________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.8K 37
(Y/N) (L/N) has finally gotten what she had always dreamed of, a family. But with every up, there is a down. Watch as she starts friendships (and may...
637 1 28
(Y/N) (L/N) is a lonely half breed of a wolf captured by a human, she seemed nice but not for long... she trapped you and abused you at the age of si...
98.1K 1.5K 15
♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐁...
1.3K 52 6
You were a college student aiming towards a degree in English, playing in an alternative rock band during your spare time. Most people who thought th...