jonathan brandis imagines

By wttpbeki

some imagines for our angel jonathan brandis 🕊 i am aware that he has sadly passed away many years ago so i'... More

accident ~ lucas wolenczak
new ship, new me ~ lucas wolenczak
drunk ~ jonathan brandis
crush ~ matthew
christmas ~ jonathan brandis
new kid in town ~ bill denbrough
coffee shop ~ jonathan brandis
meeting the family (part 1) ~ lucas wolenczak
meeting the family (part 2) ~ lucas wolenczak
cuddles ~ jonathan brandis
a/n ~ THANKYOU
bad days ~ lucas wolenczak
window visits ~ jonathan brandis
christmas (version 2) ~ lucas wolenczak
wisdom teeth (part 1) ~ jonathan brandis
wisdom teeth (part 2) ~ jonathan brandis
prank gone wrong (part 1) ~ lucas wolenczak
prank gone wrong (part 2) ~ lucas wolenczak
a/n ~ THANKYOU PT.2
dates ~ jonathan brandis
his house ~ matthew
just a crush ~ jonathan brandis
pregnant ~ jonathan brandis
requests
undercover ~ matthew
after the party ~ jonathan brandis
periods ~ lucas wolenczak
a/n ~ new book
"play dates" ~ gabe miller
a/n ~ etsy shop
bullies ~ barry gabrewski
suprises ~ jonathan brandis
~ colour series ~
↳ red ~ colour imagine series
↳ orange - colour imagine series
↳ yellow ~ colour imagine series
↳ green ~ colour imagine series
goodbye.

confession ~ jonathan brandis

5.1K 75 57
By wttpbeki

y/o - your outfit

"wait, no way!" y/n laughed in disbelief, her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide as jonathan smiled and continued the story, the golden glare of the street lamps illuminating the right side of his face.

"yeah! she just came up to me and said 'oh my goodness! i loved your work in home alone!" he laughed, impersonating a stereotypical old woman. y/n nearly choked on her drink which made them both laugh harder.

jonathan and y/n were strolling down a small road on the outskirts of san francisco, the sky was dark and street lamps positioned around ten feet apart were the only source of light. they both carried a drink cup in their hand, y/n with coke and jonathan with dr pepper.

"but you look nothing like macaulay mckulkin!" y/n managed to say through heavy laughs, jonathan shrugged and took another sip of his drink, nearly choking on it too.

the couple made their way down the abandoned street, the chilly autumn air brushing past them every now and then and the beautiful lights of the skyscrapers infront of them filled the sky.
they had both just finished up laughing when a gust of cold air passed them.

"here" jonathan said, shrugging his crocodile green check jacket off of his shoulders and handing it out to y/n. "take this, you look kind of cold"

y/n, wearing y/o, looked at the jacket before shaking her head, stopping next to jonathan.

"no, it's ok. you'll get cold" she said politely, lightly pushing the jacket away. jonathan chuckled and shook his head, bringing the jacket closer to her.

"seriously, take it. i'll be fine" he smiled, stepping closer with it.

"jonath-" y/n started, trying to decline the offer, but jonathan just outstretched the jacket and draped it over her shoulders, bringing it around to her front. he smiled.

"see? you like nice" he protested, stepping away so she couldn't give it back. y/n sighed and rolled her eyes in defeat.

"fine" she said quietly, bringing her arms through the sleeves of the oversized jacket and wrapping it around herself. "i guess i kinda like it"
jonathan smiled before beginning to walk again, glancing at y/n, seeing the smile on her face.

the couple walked for a few more minutes, laughing and talking about weird stories, but just as they were recovering from their laughter, a large drop of water landed on the bridge of jonathan's nose.

"shit" he mumbled, looking up at the sky. y/n looked at him confused but another drop of water landed her forehead as well, they both looked at each other with panic as the rain got heavier and heavier.

the rain was hammering it down in bullets at this point, streaks of water filling the air. jonathan looked around and grabbed y/n's wrist, dragging her down the road.

"come on, i think there is a shelter over here!" he called out, covering his face with his arm. y/n had put his jacket over her head and started running with him.

"what?" she called out after him, the sound of raindrops cancelling out jonathan's voice.

"there should be a she- of for fucks sake!" he cursed as he stopped near a large open area, it had large metal supports and a glass roof, but it had a great large lock on it and a sign that said 'closed'.
"what are we gonna do?"

y/n looked around at the scene, houses lined side by side and street lamps between them and occasionally, an alleyway that splits the streets.

"over here!" y/n shouted through the rain as she rushed over to a nearby alleyway between two large houses. jonathan nodded and chased after her.

the alleyway was dark but dimly lit by the golden glare of the street lamps on the outside of it, some windows were facing out onto it and a few strings of fairy lights helped light up the path.
the rooftops of the nearest houses covered a clear space where no rain fell. y/n took off jonathan's jacket and handed it back to him, wiping beads of water off her face.

"here" she said, handing out the jacket and rubbing the water out of her eyes. "i don't know if it's much help now but have it back anyway"

jonathan quickly looked at her then took the jacket, slinging it over his shoulder and holding it with his index finger and middle finger.

"thanks" he smiled, stepping towards y/n. y/n nodded and looked around the alleyway they were in, smiling at the aesthetic.

"pretty decent, eh?" she stated, turning back to jonathan who was smiling at her and looking around at the last second. "what?"

jonathan shook his head and looked at the walls on either side of them.

"it's.. it's nothing" he said calmly, looking down with a giddy smile. y/n giggled and placed her hand on her shoulder.

"oh come on, you can tell me" she teased as she patted his shoulder, rocking it a bit. jonathan shook his head again.

"nah..nah it's nothing. it's stupid" he fidgeted on the spot he was standing in, y/n pouted her lip.

"please.." she pleaded, showing puppy dog eyes looking down slightly. jonathan looked at her and sighed, giving into her.

"have i ever told you that you're beautiful?" he smiled, stepping closer to y/n. y/n shook her head.
"well..you are"

"no i'm not" y/n denied, not moving from the place she was in and looking right up to jonathan. he shook his head.

"you must be imagining things, y/n" he said, stepping another step closer and holding her hands in his. y/n blushed and looked away.

"i am a dreamer" she mumbled, both of them laughed. jonathan stepped another step towards her and used his thumb to tilt her head back to him, lifting it upwards.

"i love you, y/n" he admitted, staring right into her eyes. y/n blinked in disbelief, trying to take in this information. "and i always have"

jonathan leant in to her, their faces only inches apart. y/n did the same.

"i love you too, jonathan" she whispered as their lips collided, jonathan smiled into the kiss. after a few moments, they pulled away and laughed.

"that was a turn" jonathan chuckled, holding her hands in his. y/n leant in again.

"i definitely was" she said as jonathan leant in and their lips met.

——
wow, that was kinda fun to write!!
it's not as long as my other one but idk what else to put in it soooo
anyway..

i was listening to music in this and there are some songs that inspired me and helped me with the aesthetic sooo here :))

•tightrope - michelle williams - the greatest showman

•eastside - benny blanco, halsey ect

•watch - billie eilish

•home - edward sharpe & the magnetic heroes

and there is way more in the category of this type of music i guess.
i'm gonna try do more of these and add some music and stuff you can listen to because i need more ideas lmao.

anyway, thanks for reading :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 115 19
This is a Jonathan brandis imagine that you can enjoy! requests are closed Also! The pictures that I put up are the ones I edited so please do not...
5.2K 46 40
*Imagine meeting the gang* *Imagine falling in love* *Imagine anything* I know how much you guys like Outsider Imagines and Preferences so I thought...
425 25 9
a book of several stories i've posted in bangtan7fanfics on ig (still there, if you're wondering) and i pick the ones i like and revised it a bit. pl...
7.3M 61.8K 192
I saw these on tumblr so I decide to write some here. If you have any request you can message me or write a comment. I won't be doing personal imagin...