confession ~ jonathan brandis

y/o - your outfit

y/o - your outfit

"wait, no way!" y/n laughed in disbelief, her mouth hanging open and her eyes wide as jonathan smiled and continued the story, the golden glare of the street lamps illuminating the right side of his face.

"yeah! she just came up to me and said 'oh my goodness! i loved your work in home alone!" he laughed, impersonating a stereotypical old woman. y/n nearly choked on her drink which made them both laugh harder.

jonathan and y/n were strolling down a small road on the outskirts of san francisco, the sky was dark and street lamps positioned around ten feet apart were the only source of light. they both carried a drink cup in their hand, y/n with coke and jonathan with dr pepper.

"but you look nothing like macaulay mckulkin!" y/n managed to say through heavy laughs, jonathan shrugged and took another sip of his drink, nearly choking on it too.

the couple made their way down the abandoned street, the chilly autumn air brushing past them every now and then and the beautiful lights of the skyscrapers infront of them filled the sky.
they had both just finished up laughing when a gust of cold air passed them.

"here" jonathan said, shrugging his crocodile green check jacket off of his shoulders and handing it out to y/n. "take this, you look kind of cold"

y/n, wearing y/o, looked at the jacket before shaking her head, stopping next to jonathan.

"no, it's ok. you'll get cold" she said politely, lightly pushing the jacket away. jonathan chuckled and shook his head, bringing the jacket closer to her.

"seriously, take it. i'll be fine" he smiled, stepping closer with it.

"jonath-" y/n started, trying to decline the offer, but jonathan just outstretched the jacket and draped it over her shoulders, bringing it around to her front. he smiled.

"see? you like nice" he protested, stepping away so she couldn't give it back. y/n sighed and rolled her eyes in defeat.

"fine" she said quietly, bringing her arms through the sleeves of the oversized jacket and wrapping it around herself. "i guess i kinda like it"
jonathan smiled before beginning to walk again, glancing at y/n, seeing the smile on her face.

the couple walked for a few more minutes, laughing and talking about weird stories, but just as they were recovering from their laughter, a large drop of water landed on the bridge of jonathan's nose.

"shit" he mumbled, looking up at the sky. y/n looked at him confused but another drop of water landed her forehead as well, they both looked at each other with panic as the rain got heavier and heavier.