Please Dream, I Can't Do a Th...

By JaiStoryMagic

When royal child Princess Jacie winds up in the care of plain villagers in another land, her life must be gui... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 The Descent
Chapter 2 Someone to Watch Over me
Chapter 3 Learning
Chapter 4 Protective Lies & Dreaded Secrets
Chapter 5 A More Motivational Plan
Chapter 6 Guardian Angel
Chapter 7 Ally or Enemy?
Chapter 8 If Only You Could Stay
Chapter 9 Unhappy
Chapter 10 Without you.
Chapter 11 Tell me the Truth
Chapter 12 Forever a Dreamer

Part 13

1 0 0
By JaiStoryMagic

Much gratitude.

Thank you so much for reading!

Thank you to my friends & family for your love and support for nearly twenty years in my story making.

This is something I have been working on for a long time, on my own with social anxiety otherwise I would have asked for help-nevertheless I'm glad to be able to share it.

Making stories in any kind of media for people (regardless of how many of you) to enjoy-whether it be on stage with others, filming videos, or working alone-makes me happy & I will keep doing what I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839 214 70
Evil rises and there's only one who has the power to defeat it. However... Is this spoiled brat really the hero that would save them all? The prophe...
1.5K 166 43
Far to the north lies a land in black and white. A curse lies upon it, robbing its people of their courage, free will and emotion to lock them in thr...
31.1K 1.2K 14
NaNoWriMo 2016: Long ago, a king made a promise to a powerful wizard. In exchange for the wizard's protection from the darkness for his expanding kin...
234 3 37
The war had settled down and the fairy,mermaid and unicorn tribes had allied with Phoenix wing(they're just called that but they're still human (exce...