𝘚𝘦𝘀𝘳𝘦𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘺 π˜—π˜’π˜³π˜¬...

By Eliana_tan28

Jeon Jungkook's secretary, Park Jimin suddenly decides to quit after working for 7 years as Jungkook's secret... More

Introduction
1. Quit?
2. A reason.
3. Old Friend.
4. A negotiation.
5. Sudden Proposal.
6. Rejection?
7. Stupid.
8. Fanboy?
9. Brother.
10. Sleepover.
11. Another alpha?
12. Apology.
13. Confusion.
14. Strange?
15. Vacation.
16. Same Room.
17. Rivals.
18. Chaos.
19. Realization.
21. Him?
22. Stupid Love.
23. Trustworthy.
24. Answers.
25. Committed.
26. Misunderstandings.
27. Return.
28. Making up.
29. Firsts time ruins.
30. Motherly embrace.
31. Battles far away.
32. Forgive?
33. Let Off.
34. He said yes!
35. Till death do us apart.
Epilogue.
Bonus: baby daddy koo
Bonus: Anniversary

20. Confession destruction.

8.5K 550 214
By Eliana_tan28

Comment please <3

"Bitch he fucking likes you!" Jin shouted out loud, making himself sound as convincing as possible but our stupid jimin couldn't understand that simple thing.

"He just said it! It doesn't mean he likes me!" Jimin protested, not near ready to accept that those words weren't just said simply, they carried a reason.

"Yes it does! Stop convincing yourself that it's not! He is an alpha for God's sake, so obviously he won't say it just simply. He has a reason behind saying those words to you, he meant it jimin. He likes you, please understand that. Don't try to keep your feelings away. You like him too, I can see you do. So stop and fucking confess!" Jin huffed, explaining the matter the  best he could. Understanding was Jimin's problem.

Jimin didn't have anything to say, he was too lost in his thoughts. What jin said is almost true but jimin was having problems in believing it, because he never expected this.

The things jungkook said the other day meant something else, even Jungkook's tone of voice when saying it was different, a tone jungkook has never used with anyone else.
And jungkook sounded really serious when saying that he wanted to be an option. And jimin just couldn't get those words out of his head even after two days that it happened. Jimin badly wanted to know what jungkook meant by that so he called Jin to end his unending confusion, even though his heart already knew what that meant he still wanted someone else's confirmation.

He likes me? Mr Jeon likes me? Is that even possible? I am nothing but his secretary so why will he like me? I have nothing like an ideal omega would.

"Hyung, does he really like me?" Jimin asked with eyes desperately seeking for a comforting answer, he just wanted someone to confirm that he is indeed not worth for jungkook, he wanted someone to say it to his face that he doesn't deserve someone like jungkook.

"Jimin, he does. He clearly does otherwise he won't have said that and wouldn't have done all that to just please you, he stepped out of his life and stepped in your way of life, jimin. And that's hard and you know it, still he tried just for you. He wouldn't do something like that if he doesn't feel anything about you, jimin. He does like you. And if he doesn't he hasn't said that, so don't confirm on something that doesn't have any possibility of being true. Just follow your heart." Jin said, his words heavy of meaning and logic.

Obviously jungkook wouldn't do something like that for anyone else, he did it for jimin. He did it because he wanted to be a part of Jimin's life, he did it because he liked jimin. It was obvious now.

"It's late, I should get going. Don't think much about this, just let time solve and confirm this. Don't pressure yourself. And don't be stupid. Bye, goodnight." Jin said, getting up to leave with jimin following behind him.

"Don't go and sleep with someone!" Jimin shouted as Jin got down the stairs.

"I won't!" Jin shouted back, smiling at jimin before finally leaving. Jin was a brave and strong omega so he doesn't have any problem in going out this late. After all he is the son of a karate professional.

Then again, jimin was left alone with his train of thoughts, mostly comprising thoughts of jungkook.

I should just wait.

~~~

"Come to my house at 8 PM, I want help in cleaning the art studio." Jungkook spoke, or more like demanded.

"Okay." Jimin replied shortly, writing things down on his small notepad.

Not really putting much thought into the whole cleaning thing because it was normal, jungkook always takes his help in doing such things so it's not unusual. But it isn't gonna be normal like usual.

The alpha had something else in his mind, something far from normal, something unexpected.

He is gonna confess to the omega, his love for the omega.

Yes, he did figure out that he is indeed in love with jimin finally. After so long.

It didn't happen without some help, the online sites, some books and videos helped him. But still he did figure it out, he does like the omega, no not like, love. He loves jimin.

It sure took him sometime to figure it out, but still he did figure it out in the end, and it's not late anyway so he still has his chance. Even if he doesn't, he is gonna make it. He won't let anyone be with jimin if not for himself, because Park Jimin belongs to Jeon Jungkook.

So today he has planned something, something like a surprise.

He has arranged dinner at his house for him and jimin, and then he will confess, simple? Well it's not, jungkook went through almost a million ideas of proposing in the internet and nothing suited his taste so he took help from Hoseok in the end.

And thank God he did ask Hoseok, because he was planning to get a mall rented out for jimin and planned of confessing in a fucking helicopter, well that's what he thought would be special. Hoseok almost killed the alpha when he said his plan. And then changed it for something small and simple.

~~~

"Mr Jeon?" Jimin called as he entered the apartment, closing the door behind, keeping his bag on the side counter and hanging his coat on the hanger.

"Mr Park, you're here." Jungkook finally showed up, in his casual clothes, pajamas and a tshirt. He looked normal but also different.

"Yes." Jimin replied, already getting his iPad ready to get to work.

"Yeah, mark the old paintings and make the spots ready for the new ones." Jungkook instructed, jimin nodded and got to work.

The mini studio wasn't actually that small, it was bigger than a mini studio but smaller than an actual studio. Paintings were hanging on almost every corner of the studio, with old and new ones mixed up it surely looked a bit unorganized.

Soon jimin recognized the old ones and started marking the numbers down on the iPad, these will go for a renovation, and new paintings will be placed as replacement. It wasn't a hard work.

There were paintings of different artists, of different kinds. Some of humans, some of animal and some of just sceneries, but some paintings were just of shapes, those paintings didn't have a certain object drawn. It was skeptical, it was just some patterns, some different and unique patterns. If you ask a person fond of practical beauty, than that person will most definitely say that these paintings are ugly, because they practically were at first sight.

But if you look close and observe well then you will understand the actual meaning of these paintings, the patterns will make sense if looked carefully and thoughtfully, and most of the paintings in the studio comprised of such type of paintings. Jungkook was extremely fond of such paintings.

And just like many, jimin didn't really get why jungkook liked those paintings so much, those were just mere patterns after all, so why did jungkook adore them so much. But he didn't put much thought to this with his ironical brain, and just respected Jungkook's choice.

But then he saw something, a door.

A medium sized black door at the far end of the studio, it was slightly open.

But then something caught Jimin's attention, the label attached to the door that clearly said 'do not enter'.

Jimin wondered why?

Curiosity filled his mind as he stared at the certain letters, he knew it really meant what it said but still he was curious. What could possibly be inside.

So he opened the door, and got welcomed to darkness, it was all dark, his hands searched for the switches and finally he found it and pressed it on.

The whole room light up, the brightness was almost blinding for a moment but then it was normal.

This room was unusual.

This place had paintings too, but seemingly different than the ones in the other room.

This place was huge, with benches to sit, and the paintings looked different. Those paintings didn't belong to a professional artist, they didn't have a name.

Jimin almost couldn't figure out what this room was for.

The paintings were noticeably old and slightly dirty. The room smelled of paint.

His feet dragged him across the room, looking at the unfamiliar paintings, his eyes couldn't leave those paintings. He felt a certain pull towards the certain paintings.

Every painting seemed like it had a long story behind as to why it was actually drawn, and suprisingly enough for jimin, he wanted to know every story.

The paintings weren't neatly done, but passionately done.

His eyes scanned almost every outline of those paintings.

One by one, he kept gazing at the paintings.

And then he lost himself in a certain painting, the painting stood at the very far end. It was slightly dusty and looked quite old, but still it incomparably beautiful. It had a certain beauty and meaning that had Jimin's mind trapped in it, and then he saw some small letters on the very side of the painting.

"Jeon Jeon Jungkook"

It was so beautiful. It looked so different. It looked so peaceful. The painting had feelings.

"Mr Park?" The sudden call of his name made jimin jolt in his spot, looking around to see jungkook near the door, with not a very good expression.

And then seconds later, jimin was being dragged out of the room by jungkook, the grip on his hand was very strong and painful, he pleaded jungkook to let his hand go, but jungkook didn't listen.

"Mr Jeon-"

"Shut up! Who told you to come here?!" Jungkook voice boomed as he looked dangerously at jimin. Anger purely evident in his eyes. He looked really pissed.

"I thought maybe you wanted that room clean too." Jimin replied, his voice shaking and slightly louder than a whisper. He was visibly scared. The alpha has never been this angry, and has never used his alpha voice at jimin.

"You can't just go in there! Didn't you see the sign on the door?! It clearly said not to enter! Then why did you still go in?" Jungkook shouted, his voice getting more and more deep and dangerous. Jimin was almost crying by now. Fresh tears building up in his eyes.

"I.....am ....s....sorry." jimin mumbled, his hand was still in Jungkook's grasp.

"Leave." Jungkook finally let go of the omega's hand and muttered almost inaudibly.

"Huh? But-"

"I said leave!" Jungkook's voice roared, gritting his teeth in anger.

"Yes!" Jimin said and immediately bolted out of the room, his tears not stopping.

He quickly collected his bag and coat and left the apartment, not bothering to look back.

His eyes were blurry from the tears, his crying didn't stop.

What did he do wrong? It was just a room after all. Why did jungkook scolded him like that?

And why was it hurting so much.

Why did I expect so much? Why did he do that? What was my fault?

______________________

So shit just got real. It's gonna be angsty now! So be ready.

The paintings don't belong to me, credit to the rightful artists.

Vote and comment.

Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 2.3K 18
Kim Taehyung.... A billionaire CEO with severe anger issues...He wants everything perfect just like him...but what happens when he finds his secretar...
266K 10.3K 39
When CEO jungkook who is also a mafia leader meets park jimin a normal college student. Destiny has it's plan and so they fall in love, but it comes...
40.9K 3.1K 40
γ€ŠCOMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
293K 10K 22
Jimin is young omega who wanted nothing but somebody to love and care for him, but as time goes on Jimin gets busy with double jobs that there is rea...