My Sweetheart Is A Gold Digge...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] She is not a sly neither a play girl. In fact, she is just an ordinary poor girl who is so... More

1. That Girl
2. Pie's Mission
3. Rendezvous
4. Meet Jittaleela
5. A Day With Ms.Gold Digger
6. Our Engagement
7. Building Up Understanding
8. Personal Assistant
10. Jealousy?
11. HATE YOU!
12. Of Three Ladies
13. Torn Inside
14. Pie oh Pie
15. The Stolen Kiss
16. Don't Hate Me
17. Embracing The Love
18. The Pillow Talk
19. Won't Hurt You
20. Hurtful Refusal
21. Believe
22. A 'Deathly' Fight
23. Pie in Danger
24. Kim
25. The Conundrum of an Old Picture
26. I Miss You
27. Goodbye Kim
28. A Vacation To Go
29. To The Far-Far Away Kingdom
30. London; Day 1
31. London; Day 2
32. London; Day 3
33. London; Day 4
34. London; Day 5
35. London; Day 6
36. Back to Basic
37. Friend to a Foe
38. The Real Foe
39. The New Beginning
40. Shaping the Future
41. Promise Ring
42. The Bridesmaid
43. A Little Escape to Celebrate
Finale: It isn't an ordinary photo shoot!
PROMO ALERT

9. A Rival

3.9K 119 4
By NSTSiYA

As soon as Kim's white Lamborghini wholly disappear from her sight, Pie knew she was all alone again in the huge house. The dead silence killed her inside. Her mind flew away to her younger sister, Hongyok. How is she right now? From the image of her only one sister, it slowly turned to Yam, her ravishing best friend. Aunty Inn's warm smile suddenly rushed down her memory, she remembered vividly how that woman will welcome her to her stall whenever she dropped by. Mike and Golf are her good friends too. How are they doing right now? Pie herself wasn't sure if those people realized she has been missing for almost a week.

Browsing the list of contacts in her phone which Kim gave to her, Pie intended to call Hongyok. She missed her younger sister that much. As far as she has in her knowledge, Hongyok is free at this moment.

The call was answered by Hongyok after the third rings. "Hello?" Pie heard Hongyok's uncertain voice. The younger one didn't even know that Pie has her own mobile phone right now 'cause Pie never told her sister so.

"Wake up sleepy head! You're still asleep at this hour?" Pie's voice stormed like a typhoon through the line.

"P'Pie?" Instead of getting annoyed because somebody has ruined her morning, Hongyok gave an opposite reaction to the caller. She was startled and at the same time confused with her own hearing.

"Good that you still recognise your sister's voice." Pie giggled.

"What? You shouldn't say that to you. Instead I am the one who should say this to you." Hongyok took a deep breath before she continued her speak. "Good that you still remember you have a sister!" Hongyok sputtered.

"Oww.. Relax sis." Pie chuckled. Deep inside she knew she was wrong for not making any calls neither acknowledged Hongyok how she has been doing these past few days.

"Is this your phone number P'Pie?" Hongyok asked.

"Yes. Save it. You can reach me through this number." Pie assured it to the younger one.

"How are you doing?" They both asked at the same time.

"You first." Hongyok decided.

"I'm fine here. My boss is quite okay. Everything went well for now." Pie described superficially her current life. She referred the BOSS to Kim and of course Kim is still too unpredictable for now.

"Did you manage to adapt yourself with the work?" Hongyok didn't satisfied with what Pie has told her.

"I'm still trying but don't worry. I'll be fine." Pie said confidently. What ever she told to Hongyok right now are all white lie. What is her current work? She didn't have any in fact. Does being a fake fiancee to an arrogant tom is considered as a job? Most probably yes because Kim do pay her for that.

"I miss you." Hongyok's voice at the other end of line suddenly turned gloomy.

"I miss you too." Pie felt upset. "If there's nothing much to do this weekend, I'll come to visit you." said Pie. She was not even sure if she could come home for awhile but she hoped Kim would let her to.

"How are you doing?" It's Pie's turn to ask her younger sister's condition.

"I'm doing fine too. It's just the house is quite bored without you. Lucky me that I have quite lot projects to do with my friends, so I'm not that lonely." Hongyok muttered long to Pie.

"P'Pie, you're on the phone with me. Aren't you suppose to be at work right now or at least on the way to work?" Hongyok's quick sense caught Pie in problem.

"Ah yes." Pie gulped. "I'm having my morning coffee right now. That's why I managed to call you." Pie lied.

"Oh I see. You're about to start your work." Pie could feel relieved that Hongyok didn't suspect anything from her.

"Oh, I've an incoming call." Pie noticed that there's one strange number in the waiting call list.

"Oh, Okay. I'll hang up now." Hongyok noted.

"Talk to you later, Hongyok Bee. Take care." The call ended.

*****************************************************************************************

"Hello? Pie Mindara speaking. Who is there?" Pie politely answered the phone call.

"Morning Pie dear. How are you?" A motherly voice pierced through the line. The voice sounded familiar but who?

"It's me Pie. Kim's Mama." Mrs.Jittaleela burst into a soft giggle when she caught Pie doesn't recognise her at all.

"Oh Ma'am." The woman's face finally appeared in Pie's mind. "Is there anything I can help you?" Pie said.

"You're such a sweetheart, dear." Said Mrs.Jittaleela."My chauffeur will fetch you at 10. Get ready alright?" Mrs.Jittaleela's tone is more to an order to Pie.

"Urm..what is it for Ma'am?" Pie didn't get any details on the purpose of Mrs.Jittaleela sent a chauffeur to fetch her. Pie has never known Mrs.Jittaleela personally. It's kinda weird and awkward to talk with that lady even if it is just a phone call.

"Come to my house." Mrs.Jittaleela said short. "Well, see you later. I'll hang up now." The conversation immediately come to an end without Pie even manage to say any further.

"Kim's family is all weird right?" Pie talked to her mobile phone. "Do I will turn weird too in this 100 days period?"

"It's better for me to inform Kim first. I don't want to get myself into trouble." Pie thought.

As she has been reminded by Kim, the only thing she could do to inform Kim about anything is through the text massages during the office hour. Phone calls might disturbed her work so Kim forbid her to give a phone call.

"KIM, YOUR MAMA ASKED ME TO COME TO HER HOUSE. THE CHAUFFEUR WILL FETCH ME." She delivered the message to Kim.

In a few seconds, she got the reply from Kim saying "ALRIGHT. SAY HI TO MAMA FOR ME. DON'T DO WEIRD THINGS OR YOU'RE SO DEAD WHEN I COME HOME LATER ON." Kim's reply was more to threatening Pie to behave herself at her parents house. What did Kim think? Of course she knows how to carry herself at people's place. Kim always thought that Pie will ashamed her with her doings.

"I HATE YOU!" That was the last text Pie delivered to Kim that morning.

**************************************************************************************

Jittaleela's Residence

"Ms.Pie, Mrs.Jittaleela is waiting for you at the garden." A maid welcomed Pie at the main entrance of the huge mansion. This is the third time for Pie to be there after the dinner and the engagement day. After all, she still think she would lost in this place.

"This way Ms.Pie." The maid led Pie to a hallway with few room on its both side. How come Kim could live in this such huge house without any siblings? Doesn't she feel bored and lonely without any companion?

"Here you are Ms.Pie. Mrs.Jittaleela is there." They finally reach to the other end wing of the mansion. It led to a huge opening where Pie finally spot a small garden where she has never been before.

"Good morning Ma'am." Pie said as she walked to Mrs.Jittaleela direction. The woman is having a her coffee at her antique English garden table with her husband, Mr.Jittaleela. "Good morning Sir." She greeted the old man. He seemed didn't bother with Pie's presence there.

"Pie, call us Mama and Papa." Mrs.Jittaleela corrected Pie for addressing them such too formal. "Soon you're going to be part of this family." The woman smile is such a magical spell. Mrs.Jittaleela's cheeks turned rosy whenever she flashed her smile and what is Pie really sure, Kim inherited that smile in her gene.

"Good Morning Pa, Ma." Pie awkwardly restated her greeting. How she wished Kim could be here right now. She has never been left face to face with Kim's parents alone like this. Previously, Kim always around her whenever they talked with these two middle age couple.

"Come Pie. Have a seat." Mrs.Jittaleela invited Pie to join them. Pie could see that everything was set up purposely for them. Mr.Jittaleela in the other hands still ignoring the two ladies as he kept reading his newspaper. He seemed didn't interested to participate in the conversation.

"Thank you Ma." Pie timidly took her seat. Mr.Jittaleela coldness made her nervous and anxious at the same time. This man was surely never like her from the start.

"Kim said you're alone at home." Mrs.Jittaleela started. "That's why I call you to come here." Mrs.Jittaleela added. Little did Pie know that Kim is actually aware the loneliness she faced whenever that tom away from home. Wow! Kimhan Jittaleela is a thoughtful person in the moment.

"It must be bored to death at home alone right?" Mrs.Jittaleela's way of approach was like she is talking to Pie as friends, friendly and doesn't sound awkward at all.

"Yes." Pie dunk her head slightly, admitting the truth. Mrs.Jittaleela is way easy to handle and talked with but not Mr.Jittaleela.

"Honey, shall we go out with our future daughter in law today?" Mrs.Jittaleela asked to her husband excitedly.

Abruptly and a bit irritated with his wife action, Mr.Jittaleela put down his newspaper and gazed to Pie and Mrs.Jittaleela alternately. "I'm not interested." He said short and in no time, he stood up from the seat and left the garden.

"Oh Pie. Your Papa is not in the mood today. He is not that cold in nature. He is kind." Mrs.Jittaleela tried to sooth Pie. The girl's expression changed tremendously to see Mr.Jittaleela's reaction. Pie never thought that being hated by someone could be this difficult and hurtful.

"I understand that Ma." Pie nodded weakly.

"Hey, cheer up! Let's go shopping with me?" Mrs.Jittaleela suggested. Hearing the idea at that moment switched Pie's gloomy mood to super excited one. People said, mother's and daughter's time together is so much fun. Who knows by her luck today she got something from Kim's Mama?

***********************************************************************************

The Mall

Pie thought going for shopping with Mrs.Jittaleela could be dried and bored. Considering that woman's age, her taste and preference, everything that Pie had in her mind at first was Mrs.Jittaleela could be so old fashioned and out of date. However the thought went wrong when Mrs.Jittaleela is more expert than her in the trend and choice of brand. What more differentiate this lady with Kim is, Mrs.Jittaleela didn't mind at all to spend some for Pie.

It was the seventh boutique they visited and Mrs.Jittaleela is still energetic despite her age. "Pie, come here dear." Mrs.Jittaleela called her future daughter in law.

"This one look good on you." The lady match a baby blue blouse to Pie. "Do you like it?" Mrs.Jittaleela asked for Pie's opinion.

"Yes." said Pie gladly. She knew Mrs.Jittaleela will surely buy the blouse for her. It is such a good opportinity that she shouldn't let it go.

"Mama, should we find something for Kim too?" Pie found a trick so that she didn't seemed too materialistic to Mrs.Jittaleela's eyes.

"You're such a sweetheart dear." Mrs.Jittaleela praised Pie for her thoughtful manner. Pie managed to cover up everything for now.

"Let find something for Kim and Papa too." Mrs.Jittaleela said and roamed around the boutique. Pie just followed that lady, smiling victoriously as her true intention was perfectly covered.

When Mrs.Jittaleela was too busy in choosing a shirt for her husband, Pie secretly took pictures of the shopping bags and delivered them to Kim.

Not in surprise, Kim responded in such a short seconds. "YOU SPEND THAT MUCH AGAIN?" Pie could imagine how does it sound when Kim speak in reality.

"I'M GOING OUT WITH YOUR MAMA. SHE BOUGHT ALL STUFFS FOR ME." Pie giggled alone as Kim's facial expression flashed in her thought. How fun it is to see Kim's redden face as that tom tried to hold her patient.

"YOU'RE EXPLOITING MAMA TOO?!!!" Pie giggled even more as to read the next reply from Kim.

"URM..I DON'T THINK SO BUT I LIKE IT! TALK TO YOU LATER. I KNOW YOU ENVY ME FOR THIS." Pie said in her text and attached her selfie with it before she delivered it to Kim.

"Pie? Have you find something for Kim?" Mrs.Jittaleela came out of nowhere, making Pie startled with her sudden presence.

"Yes Mama! This." Pie absentmindedly grabbed the shirt on her right and shoved it to Mrs.Jittaleela.

"Oh, such a good choice." Mrs.Jittaleela was impressed. Just when Pie have a look on her choice, she realized that she was actually a matched colour of shirt for Kim based on her blouse.

"I used to have this matched stuffs when your Papa and I were young too." Mrs.Jittaleela chuckled until her cheeks redden. Reminiscing the past most probably gave such a wonderful memories to her.

"Let's pay for these, Pie. We shall go home as soon as possible." Mrs.Jittaleela said.

*******************************************************************************

"Thank you so much for today Mama. I appreciate it a lot." Pie said as they walked together, heading to the car.

"Much welcome dear. I'm so glad to spend my time with you." expressed Mrs.Jittaleela sincerely.

"Next time we shall find a fix time to measure your wedding gown." Mrs.Jittaleela informed Pie her planning. The reality that Pie tried to prevent to occur started to terrify her day. Mrs.Jittaleela really thinks that the marriage is going to happen when the fact is, everything they have right now was only a fake relationship of 100 days agreement.

"There's no need to rush Mama. We have plenty time for it." Pie faked her smile, masking the uncomfortable feeling inside.

"I just can't wait for it." Mrs.Jittaleela looked excited. How did this woman could accept this abnormalities this easy?

"Mrs.Jittaleela?" A girl's voice greeted them from the back, causing their movement to stop distortingly.

"Mrs.Jittaleela is that you?" The girl rushed to their side or precisely right in front to Mrs.Jittaleela.

It took a few seconds when finally Mrs.Jittaleela curved her lips into a bright smile. "Fern? You're Fern right?" Mrs.Jittaleela seemed so glad to see this girl.

"Aww Aunty. I'm so glad that you still can recognise me." The girl named Fern hugged Mrs.Jittaleela tightly. It arised the curiosity in Pie.

"How are you Fern? You look so beautiful now." Mrs.Jittaleela twirled the girl around, observing each and every edge of her perfect frame. Yes, Pie admit that Fern is such a goddess. Fern is much way taller than her and of course more stunning and gorgeous compared to her ugly self.

"I'm fine Aunty. I just came back from California." Fern said proudly. Her eyes met with Pie, making a short eye contact. Pie smiled to her so does Fern.

"Who is this cute lady Aunty?" Fern queried from Mrs.Jittaleela.

"Oh, this is Pie." Mrs.Jittaleela introduced Pie. "And Pie, meet Fern, Kim's childhood friend." Mrs.Jittaleela introduced Fern to Pie.

"Hi Pie. Nice to meet you. I'm Kim's childhood BEST FRIEND." Fern corrected the statement purposely and offered Pie a handshake.

"Hi Fern. Nice to meet you too." Pie replied the handshake but then Fern didn't let her hand go. Pie gazed to the lady with her puzzled look. As soon as her brain started to process the mean, Pie realized that Fern is waiting for the reason she being with Mrs.Jittaleela today. "I am.. Kim's fiancee." Finally Pie spit out her relation with Kim and Jittaleela's family.

From a bright, cheerful smile written all over her face, Fern's expression suddenly changed sour and full of suspicion. The girl diverted her eyes to Mrs.Jittaleela and then gazed back to Pie in disbelief.

"Yes Fern, Pie is Kim's fiancee. They just get engaged about a week ago." Mrs.Jittaleela explained the rest.

"How could it be? I thought your family oppose this kind of thing? " Fern couldn't relate the news into her clear state of mind.

"It's out of our expectation too." Mrs.Jittaleela seemed calm.

"You're kidding me right Aunty?" Fern tried to deny the truth. Pie just couldn't absorb the thing that happens in front of her right now. There must be a story behind this matter.

"No Fern. This is the truth. Your Uncle arranged this for them and they'll get after the 100th day." Mrs.Jittaleela said every detail clearly.

"100 days?" Fern scoffed. "Does Jittaleela try to directed a movie here?" Fern folded her arms in boastful gesture.

"Mama, what is happening here?" Pie stepped in.

"It's nothing Pie. We shall go home now." Mrs.Jittaleela still hold her calm appearance.

"Excuse us Fern. We shall invite you to the wedding later." Mrs.Jittaleela said and dragged Pie away from that place.

"This is so unfair Aunty. Definitely unfair for me!" Fern said with her loud voice, intently making it clear to Mrs.Jittaleela's hearing.

"This is so unfair for me, Pie and I won't keep quiet." Fern muttered to the empty air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 1.5K 41
a story about the second wife's daughter and the original daughter which lives together in one house.after the marriage of her dad and the second wif...
713 49 32
His hand stayed on mine as he pulled out back on the road and I could feel the embarrassment creeping up my cheeks. "I'm sorry." I said. First I was...
120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...
81.3K 2.1K 41
this a typical kimpie lovestory. since many fans were craving for another chapter of this cool lovestory. and many wants aom and tina team up. so i...