We'll Get Though This Togethe...

By Capser76570

Ahsoka and Rex have been together for almost a year now, through many hard times like Umbara for instance. No... More

Rex's Fear
Under the Covers
Cody
In the Bacta
Relief
Injury
Med Bay
Confrontation
Tackle
Mandalore
Getting to the Palace
Ahsoka vs Maul
Calm Before the Storm
Order 66
Trying to Escape
Escape
Arguement
Making Up
The Plan
Coruscant
Chancellor Palpatine
The Missile
Recovery
The Child
Sparring Match
Kamino Pt1
Kamino Pt2
Kamino Pt3
Leaving Kamino
Survivor
Leaving the Med Center
The Picture
Whatever it Takes
Crossfire
Heroes
Affection
The Separatist Senator
The Party
Truth Serum
Plan for Escape
Leaving
Home Sweet Home
Feeling Better
Sneaking Around
Glitter
Blades
The Dare
The Briefing
Preparing
Mygeeto
Darkness
Trauma
Light
Better Days
The News
Mess Hall
Choices
Crash
Taking a Plunge
The Woods
The Cabin
The Gurlanin
Fights
Going Back
Back on the Cruiser
Growing Pains
Back to Coruscant
Adoration
Preparations
Hello There
General Grievous
Just Breathe
A Little Bit of Love
Here and Now
Cybernetics
Battle of Coruscant
Doom
Highs and Lows
Nearing the End
Finale
Epilogue
New Book

Formation of a Plan

1.5K 40 19
By Capser76570

Wow ok so you'll have to excuse my terrible digital art skills, but the pic is a rough idea as to what the little Togruta looks like.

*Few days later on a fresh cruiser*

"We need to figure out what to do with the other clones," Anakin said.

Him and his Padawan and Captain were in a briefing room, much to Kix's dismay, to try and deal with the Order 66 affected clones.

"Have you found out what other Jedi, or people in general, are doing when they find them?" Ahsoka asked.

".... yes,"

She inhaled sharply, "Do they kill them?" She asked quietly.

Anakin nodded and looked to Rex to see his reaction, but Rex remained a tad stone cold which made Anakin worried. He figured Ahsoka noticed this because when she'd talk, she'd glance over at Rex occasionally. He turned back to Ahsoka, "Since the Chancellor is dead, and since he orchestrated this whole thing, wouldn't those clones be waiting to hear more orders?"

"Maybe, but they could already have the info they need. The chips in their head could contain more information than we originally thought,"

"True. Rex, what do you think?" Anakin asked, trying to involve his captain.

Rex shrugged, "I'm not entirely sure what I think, but perhaps the Jedi should dispose of them," he said a bit bitterly.

"Rex!" Ahsoka said sternly, "We could still remove the chips and snap them out of this... Just like we did with Domino,"

"Yeah but Domino died early, we don't know if it could have any lasting affects or cause them mental problems,"

Ahsoka blinked slowly then lowered her head, "It's still worth a shot," she looked up at him.

Anakin spoke up, "Rex, I get where your coming from, but Ahsoka's right. We won't know until we try,"

Rex shook his head, "But even then, we wouldn't be able to save them, and who knows if the clone production on Kamino is still going and producing more clones. The only way we could stop the production is if someone went in to stop it. That place is crawling with the clones, so it's too dangerous,"

"But not for you," Anakin thought loud, "Us Jedi would be dead prett quick, but they wouldn't suspect a clone or two to be spies. Rex, you could take hand picked men of the 501st like Fives or Echo or Jesse or whoever. You could sneak into Kamino, and try and stop clone production,"

"It's a good plan, Master. But how do we know if they are still making clones? For all we know they could've stopped the production a few rotations ago," Ahsoka said.

"Padmé told me that Commander Thire snuck into Kamino easy-peasy and saw it was still going, how long it will go on I don't know,"

"Why was Thire sneaking in?" Asked Rex.

"Padmé sent him to go and investigate the chips and all that, he stumbled across the serum in large bulk, took one, they made copies of that, and you probably know the rest. But if we can stop the Kaminoans or something, it would help our situation,"

Rex considered it for a moment, "With some touch ups it could work, but I just don't know about it. What would you do if we were to go through with this?"

"Me and Obi-Wan were planning on having a little chat with Dooku, so while you'd do all that, me and him would go through with our plan,"

"And what would I do?" Ahsoka asked.

"You're still injured, I wouldn't want you getting hurt even more than you already are. And Kix strictly said for you to rest,"

"But I-" She was interrupted by a com going off, Rex's to be exact.

He pressed a button and Cody's voice came through, "Could you watch this Togruta for me? She keeps throwing temper tantrums because I won't let her see my blaster, and her crying is driving me nuts,"

"Cody, I'm in the middle of—"

"Please? I also have some things to do and I'm not your babysitter,"

Rex looked to Anakin who nodded, "Fine, I'm on my way,"

"Thanks brother,"

"Why don't we take her to the Temple instead of having her here with us?" Rex asked his general.

"I working on it. But for now we have to care for her, and besides, she only seems to behave when Ahsoka or you watch her,"

Rex nodded and grabbed his helmet and tucked it under his arm. Once he left and was out of earshot, Anakin said, "Is he okay? He's been a bit off lately,"

"Yeah well war will do that to you,"

"Duh, but this is different,"

"It is. He just... he's been stressed lately, what with this clone protocol and all,"

"Oh,"

"And it hurts me too because I know he's trying to put on a brave face, but I can see through that sometimes I wish can't,"

"I know what you mean,"

"I try not to talk to him about it since he doesn't like talking about it. But he needs to release the pressure soon otherwise he's gonna burst,"

Anakin nodded, "Obi-Wan's been wanting I talk with me, you can do whatever for a bit,"

"Okay,"

Anakin left the room and Ahsoka stood there for a bit thinking of what to do. After a while, she decided to go and talk to her husband. She walled out of the room and headed down the halls, nodding at the passing clones. She subconsciously messed with the fresh bandages on her arms and had to stop herself, if Kix found out he'd be mad.

Ahsoka made it to the room and she opened it, smiling at the sight in the room. Rex lying on his stomach and Annalex was sitting in front of him doing some digital coloring on his data pad. Ahsoka started to walk over to them and Rex looked over his shoulder, "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, yeah Anakin stepped out to talk to Obi-Wan so I decided to see what was going on in here,"

Annalex look up at Ahsoka with her big blue eyes and smiled, "Meht,"

Ahsoka sat down next to Rex then gasped when she realized what she said. Rex turned his head and gave her a confused look, "What'd she say?"

"Oh uh nothing. Don't worry about it,"

Rex pushed himself off the floor and he was now sitting cross legged, "She kept calling me... well she used these weird trills and stuff so I can't pronounce it-"

"Khos?"

"Yeah how'd you know?"

"...Lucky guess,"

"No, really,"

Ahsoka sighed, "Meht means mother and and Khos means father,"

Rex's eyes widened, "Oh no. But that doesn't really make sense, why does she think I'm her buir?"

"It does make sense, her mom was a Togruta and I'm the only other Togruta she's met so far, at least, I think. And she needs a father figure in her life, so she probably just had you fill that empty hole,"

"Yeah maybe," Rex stood up and combed his fingered through his hair.

"Are you alright?" She knew he only did that if he was nervous.

"She thinks we're her parents. We know that for sure. But we're in a war, Ahsoka, I'm mean, Force forbid one of us gets hurt, but if one of us did, I don't think her tiny body could handle that all over again,"

"So you think we should cut off ties with her while she's still young?"

"Maybe? I just don't know,"

Ahsoka stood up and walked up to him, "Let's just wait a bit. Who knows, this war could end sooner than we think," she planted a kiss on his lips.

Rex gave a quick half hearted smile and licked his lips subconsciously. Ahsoka leaned in and locked her mouth with his. Rex kissed her back and and placed his hands on her low back. He took some steps backward and soon found himself up against the wall. Ahsoka used the Force and locked the door while she was thinking of it. One time, when her and Rex were making out, they forgot to lock the door and Anakin walked in on them. That was an experience she did not want to happened again. Since then they've been extra careful about locking doors.

Ahsoka moved her hands up to his shoulder area and was about to unclip the top of his chest plate when he stopped the kiss, "Cyare there's a child present,"

"Eh, I can erase it out of her memory,"

"Ahsoka!" Rex chuckled. He gave her kiss on the forehead, "Let's finish this tonight, I have to get ready incase Skywalker gets dead set on me sneaking into Kamino,"

Ahsoka slightly frowned, "Okay, but I'll hold you to it,"

"Hold me to what exactly?"

"Me. You. Together. Tonight. Like ya said,"

Rex smirked, "Uh-huh, I figured,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 347 86
During the clone wars: Gamora a Jedi to be known as the youngest to be a Jedi master due to her special skills. She joined before Ahsoka came and no...
18.7K 354 28
When a mission nearly goes tragically wrong during the last spasms of the Clone Wars, it proves a catalyst for Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan Learn...
1.7K 68 30
Star Wars the Clone Wars Fanfiction, Mostly Focused on female OC and Captain Rex, and their experience falling in love, but also telling the growth o...
3K 67 17
"How are we gonna do it?" Ahsoka asked her favorite clone captain. "Do what?" He responded as his hand trailed down her lekku. "Make up for all the l...