A future with you

Bởi Snowbug26

The gang never separated and remained loyal to TAPOPS. Yaya wouldn't like it any other way. However, at the... Xem Thêm

A Start
Boboiboy's inner circle
Catching up with family
Ddu ddu ddu
Excellent Achievements
Fun Celebration
Gosh where's her brother
Hell went lose
I'm Frustrated
Tagged
Cultures
Just leave me alone
Keeping secrets
Let's do this
Meeting Her Highness
Narcissistic problem
Operation Survival
Pity party camping
Question: Uh Oh
Reckless Plan
Saving themselves
Tough Love
Volatile Circumstances

Unexpected Reveal

804 30 15
Bởi Snowbug26

Her blood went cold at the sight of the one man that riled up her emotions into a spiral of fury and hatred.

"Nafis" Yaya hissed.

Her hands clenched into a fist when he gave her a smug smirk. "Fancy seeing you here, love-" he made a show of gesturing the tall bars locking him inside the cage. "-Although, would you mind telling your friends that it's rude to treat their guest like this"

"Knock it off! We all know your lover boy persona was just an act"

At her words, Nafis's eyes lost whatever light they had left, instead replaced with darkness and pure loathe.

"You have no idea how much I despise you for what you did?"

Yaya raised an eyebrow in confusion.
"..for what I did?"

Nafis's face morphed into a hideous scowl. He no longer looked like the annoyingly charming agent persona he had just a few hours ago. On the contrary, now stood a young man with a dark shadow casting his face.
His whole feature oozed ruthlessness, as if holding a huge grudge that ate him inside.

"Maybe you should rewind and think on what you've done to my life"   he spat.

This made Yaya even more confused. Pieces of memories tried to fit together in her head, but none actually answered the confusion she was facing.

All she remembered was how Nafis who was once her creepy stalker got caught by their teacher, Mr Papazola.

He was punished, but no one actually knew what punishment he received. Rumours said that he was suspended for a week. Others said he was expelled.

Even so, she remembered seeing him for the first time briefly on the school grounds a week after getting caught.

Ever since then, she never saw him again. Even forgetting that he existed.

Until he unexpectedly showed up at her house for the pinangan.

She turned away from the glaring man to look at her friends, who looked as clueless as she was.

"You wanna know why I went to your house for the pinangan?-"  surprised gasps escaped from the others. Yaya grit her teeth in anger, not wanting to let her friends know about that unnecessary detail.

However, they were all about to be more shocked.

"Because seeing your face makes me disgusted!"

Now everyone was just more confused. Ying responded icily. "If seeing her makes you sick, then don't look at her at all"

Nafis merely laughed Ying off.
"Oh, I needed the bitterness to resurface. Remembering the pain that she caused in the last two years. I had to"

Gopal voiced out his dissatisfaction. "Dey! We never saw you for the last two years! How in the world could Yaya cause you pain?!"

They waited for an answer. But all they received was a sadistic smile.

"Now I really want to kill all of you. Especially her. How much I want to slice that pretty little head off  her neck."

Boboiboy gritted his teeth and held a fist in his hand.  How dare he!

"You won't touch her or the rest of us even for one bit"

He was taken aback when Nafis smugly smirked. "Oh I won't, but they will"

They didn't have time to even process that sentence.

Suddenly, the room went dark.

Glass shattered all over the room.

Shards of glass grazed their skins, causing the room to start stench with blood.

Before anyone could react, the lights were back on. And the cage was empty.

Ochobot voiced worriedly
"Where did he go???"

A dark laughed echoed the room. The gang turned around, only to see Nafis crossing his chest at the front door.
"Fools. This was all just a distraction"

Dartles soldiers barricaded the room. Entering through the broken glasses. Too many at once, the eight of them were surrounded by weapons in seconds. The five heroes making sure that the three power spheres were protected in the middle behind each of their backs.

It didn't took long for them to notice the clinking of heels against the wooden floor. The guards making way for their true leader.

Dalapika.

Yaya looked at her watch for reassurance. They still had a few more hours left!
Overcoming her surprise, Yaya snarled. "The deadline isn't finished yet"

Dalapika made a nonchalant look her way before signalling something to one of the guards. "Do you think I care?"

Boboiboy felt something boiled inside. "We had a deal!"

Dalapika took her time to pace around the spacious room. Stopping until she reached Nafis who now stood at one corner of the room, watching the while ordeal with a sinister smile.

Only to shock the whole room when she locked lips with Nafis.

"What the-!"
"Gross!"
"Disgusting!"

Yaya wrinkled her face in disgust before looking at Boboiboy, glad to see that she wasn't the only one loathing the horrendous performance. Boboiboy tried his best to not vomit, the action presented to the whole room making him cringe more than ever.

When the show was finally over, Dalapika licked her lips before looking at the group as if nothing happened. Her smirk grew wider when Nafis wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Deals are meant to be broken. The only thing I care about is finally having the power of one of the most powerful power sphere of them all"

She grinned hungrily at Lovebot.

"Guards! Take Lovebot and those other two power spheres!"

Boboiboy transformed into Gempa, ready to defend themselves from the numerous guards around them.
"In your dreams"

"You should think twice before saying that, lover boy"

As those words left Dalapika's mouth, another group of guards entered the room. Throwing a familiar figure mercilessly onto the floor.

"Totoitoy!"

Yaya ran rushed towards her brother, only to be pushed back roughly by one of the guards. Thankfully, Ying caught her before she stumbled to the floor.

Her heart went out for her brother. Bruised, as if he held up a fight against the guards before reaching here. His eyes glistened with tears, threatening to fall out any moment know from the pain and misery.

"Don't hurt him!" She whimpered.

Nafis laughed heartily, enjoying the pitiful scene in front of him .
"Now you get what you deserve you useless..."

Dalapika held a hand up, interrupting him from his usual rants about his hatred to the girl.
"Choose wisely, humans. It's either give us the power spheres-" she took a step closer towards Totoitoy, before revealing a gun from her pocket and aiming it towards his head.

Yaya gasped in fear.

"Or the boy dies"

Boboiboy was the first to snap out of his shock. "Neither. Fang!"

"Shadow Hands!"

However, before Fang could even activate his powers, he was attacked by five guards, distracting him that he could only focus on parrying their attacks.

The rest weren't in much luck either.

Ying continuosly dodged assaults from the guards, landing a few good punches here and there. Even so, one isn't a match for dozens of ongoing guards.

Gopal had it better than the pair. Turning every weapons aimed at him into jelly. Even so, his energy was waning with every shot and blast of his powers.

Yaya and Boboiboy both faced Dalapika and Nafis together. Yaya focused on her brother while Boboiboy held himself from murdering the two.

The five of them maintained the protective circle around the power spheres.

But then, even they don't know how long it would hold.

Trying his luck, Boboiboy attempted to talk sense to the princess.
"Give it up , Your Highness. There's no good in you controlling the power spheres"

Dalapika shook her head in amusement. "Fool. I know exactly how powerful I could become when I grab a hold of them. You even promised to hand over Lovebot to me"

Boboiboy retaliated. " That's before I realise that you're trying to manipulate her powers"

Dalapika smirked again, her hand still pointing the gun to a beaten up Totoitoy.
"We're power sphere hunters, you buffoon. How did you think our planet is richer than most planets?"

Boboiboy and Yaya were stupefied.

The whole planet were power sphere hunters?

Dalapika smirked at their stunned information.
"Nafis. You never said that your foolish co-workers didn't know about our whole power sphere trading business"

Nafis laughed at her words.
"What can I say? They're just a bunch of wannabe kids... trapped in their own fantasy. Infiltrating TAPOPS was a piece of cake. I was even considered as one of the best agents. Even though all I did was forge some paperwork and made the power sphere trading much more easier to happen"

Boboiboy gritted his teeth in disbelief. The nerve he had!

Then, everything clicked.

Rumours of him flirting during missions.

It was because he was alerting his comrades about TAPOPS's presence.

How his records showed clean performance and excellence during missions.

It was because he forged the paperwork and probably lied to the Commander straight to his face.

That snake!

Dalapika pressed her lips on his cheeks, not caring about the audience.  Her hand still aimed the gun towards Totoitoy.

"You're so smart. I can't wait until you become my king"

Yaya could no longer hold herself.
"You useless man!"

Nafis hollered at Yaya. Even pulling away from Dalapika's hold with the intention to slap the hijabi in the face. He couldn't though, as Boboiboy pushed him back and remained in between him and Yaya, preventing him from hurting the girl.

Nafis eyed the two, observing their body languages. Then, realisation hit him. Abrupt laughter broke in the room.a

"Hahaha..ha.. this is too funny"

Dalapika, was clueless as the rest of them, but laughed alongside her partner and alleged lover.

Boboiboy glanced behind at Yaya in confusion, noting that she was as baffled as he was.

He didn't understand what was going on. But he didn't like how Nafis had a shadow casted on his face as he looked straight towards Yaya and him.

"You both actually like each other"

He was lost of words. That was unexpected.

"You both actually care for one another. Haha-" Nafis laughed at them as if they were the funniest jokes in the universe. He looked back towards Dalapika with a maniac expression. "Look darling. They like each other. How cute"

Boboiboy felt heat rush to his cheeks. But the embarrassment washed away when Dalapika uttered the next words.

"That's a pity. Guards! Kill them all!"

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

23.3K 521 36
With Boboiboy finished with training and working his way up the Leader Ladder. He returns to the Main Station to find out the changes over the years...
298 18 7
[STATUS: Ongoing] ✧⁠*⁠。"I'll be the shield of this team!" As the team's shield with the power of force fields, you'll play a crucial role in protecti...
50.8K 2.5K 22
❝Who are you, Boboiboy? A friend? A foe? Our saviour? Our death?❞ ❝No, Fang.❞ ❝Then what are you?❞ ❝I am a monster.❞
5.6K 243 7
BoBoiBoy wants to make sure he actually spends time with his friends doing fun stuff, especially now is the holidays. What happens? Takes place befor...