His Doll~ Villain Deku x FEM...

Oleh PR3TTYB4BIE

โœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธThis is an x OC type of book๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธโœจ As I enter my room about to get ready for bed , I feel someon... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Him.
Chapter 2: Somethings are just never enough .
Chapter 3: He was leaving you behind .
Chapter 4: Support and love / No turning back .
Chapter 5: Izuku's beginning .
Chapter 6: The beginning of it all
Chapter 7: Disobedience will always have a price to pay .
Chapter 8: Do it .
Chapter 9: Doll, I'm coming .
Chapter 10: Izuku .
Chapter 11: Finally facing him .
Chapter 12: Love
Chapter 13: My secret
Chapter 14: Four~
Chapter 15: Well it isโค๏ธ
Chapter 16: Gun .
Chapter 17: "I'm so sorry."
Thank you for 1K reAdS
Chapter 18: "Hey," ... "hi."
Chapter 19: Until now .
Chapter 20: Trying to get away .
LISTEN-
Chapter 21: "I promise."
Alright, listen ๐Ÿ’€
Chapter 22: The Beginning of our Love Story
Chapter 23: Anything for you
Chapter 24: The truth about him .
Chapter 25: "Then, go."
Chapter 26: To mine
Chapter 27: Just pretend to love him .
Chapter 28: "Now, it's time to see Dabi."
Chapter 29: I liked it
Chapter 30: Fuck you
Chapter 31: Bang
Chapter 33: Lazy Day
Chapter 34: "I want to terrorize this town with you."
Thank you for 10K reads๐Ÿฅบ !

Chapter 32: ๐Ÿ‹

3K 45 101
Oleh PR3TTYB4BIE

WARNING ⚠️: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS LEMON. AKA: SEXUAL CONTENT.

________

The car ride back to the warehouse was silent . His hand rested on my thigh, as I looked out the window.

We finally made it back to the warehouse to see if anyone was awake and at home . Seeing no one, Izuku and I took separate showers .

After I was done, I went to bed feeling a little tired .

As I climbed into bed, after turning off my lights, I click my phone's home button .

The phone lights up , showing me the time . 1:30AM .

I turn off my phone as my head hits the soft pillow, I burry my head in it, trying to get comfortable.

I then start to think about how far Izuku's and I's relationship has come .

"Holy shit," I whisper to myself, lowly laughing . "We're fucking crazy," I laugh in awe .

I start to deeply think about the new memories we've created after a year and a half . "I'm so happy to be back with him," I thought .

I slowly get out of bed, as one of my thoughts scream at me "No! You don't love him. He's a monster!" It shouts .

It wasn't loud enough to stop me as I tuned it out with a small smile on my face as I make my way towards Izuku's room .

His door isn't closed all the way, a crack was open .

I slowly push open the door, as I make my way inside his room.

I shut the door behind me, locking it. As I see Izuku sitting up, looking at me .

I slowly move towards him and when I'm near the side of his bed, I sit down towards the top of the bed .

I'm close enough to stare into his emerald green eyes .

We sat in silence, staring into each other's eyes as neither of us said a word .

I leaned in first, only for him to back away. "Adiana," he sighs .

"What," my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"It's late-" he says, trying to make up an excuse .

"That's an excuse," I confront him .

"You don't want this," he sadly smiled . "I won't be able to control myself," he looks me in my eyes .

"Then don't," I leaned in forward, connecting my lips with his .

It was almost as if I casted a spell, making him roughly kiss back . Only for him to pull away once he realized what he was doing .

"Adiana," he lowly says, looking away from me .

"Izuku, I know you're a good person. You have good intentions, you are nothing like a villain. You're around villains, but you aren't one," I say, turning his head, forcing him to look at me .

I close my eyes, giving him a bright smile . I scoot closer to him . "You are good to me," I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck .

His eyes travel down to my lips, his gaze lingers on them for a moment . Then, he leaned in, connecting his lips with mine .

It wasn't rough, it was very passionate.
It wasn't like any other kiss we've shared .

His lips trailed down to under my jaw. He left two lovingly soft kisses under there. Then, his lips trailed down my neck leaving multiple love-bruises .

I tried to contain my moans, embarrassed that he'd hear them .

He noticed this, the current spot he was trying to bruise, he bit down on, making me whine out loud.

"Let me hear you, Adiana," he whispered . He immediately went back to what he was doing, I let my fingers tug on his hair, as I finally let out a loud moan once he found my sweet spot.

I felt his lips curve up into a smirk up against my neck as his lips made their way towards my collarbone .

I snapped back into reality, grabbing the sides of his face to bring his lips back to mine .

Once they connected, I shoved my tongue in his mouth, he let out a groan as he started to fight back for dominance.

He rips the covers off his body, I rise on my knees, still on the bed . I move to straddle him .

His hands traveled down to my ass, giving it a harsh squeeze, making me gasp. He caught me off guard, making him win . As his tongue explored my mouth, his hands continued to wander.

He leaned back a bit , making me whine once more . "What?" I ask him, noticing his flushed face .

"O-Oh, I'm sorry. Are you n-not r-ready f-for you k-know?" I ask, looking away from him .

"What was I thinking?" I internally yelled at myself .

"Oh! Yes, I'm ready. I was just wanting to make sure this is exactly what you want and t-that you're s-sure," he smiled .

My heart fluttered. I admire and love how much he cares for me, and everything he'd do if I asked him .

"Okay," he lowly whispered, leaned in once again .

"Okay," I whisper, as his lips got closer to mine .

As they're moving against each other, loud lip smacking is heard .

He lets out a giggle, before groaning into the kiss. I feel something poke from underneath me , as I go to look.

He pulls me back into the kiss 10x more passionately .

"You don't get to look yet, Adi," he giggles. I soon grow tired of only kissing, so I let my hands trail up under his shirt feeling his abs and chest .

He pulls back, biting his lip. His hands rest on the bed, leaning his body back , puffing his chest out .

He innocently looks up at me, "You want this off?" He teasingly asked .

"Mhm," I quickly nodded.

"Then, take it off," he challenged, smirking . My hands made their way to the bottom of his shirt, pulling it up over his head .

Once his top was on the floor, my cheeks flushed red as I am seeing Izuku Midoriya shirtless .

"Don't get all flustered now, doll," he says, chuckling .

What makes me even more flustered, is that he noticed I was flustered.

That causes my blush to deepen .

One of his hands gripped onto my jaw, squeezing my cheeks together, making my lips poke out .

He narrowed his eyes at them, "These lips would look amazing around my cock," he breathlessly laughs.

After his little laugh stopped, he bit his lip. He released his grip on my jaw. He places his hands a little behind him, leaning backwards a bit .

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, admiring my chest before looking up at me, into my eyes to really tell if I was ready for him.

"Yes, Izuku," I reply.

"Good, I'm not going to hold back, doll. I'm going to mark every spot of you, so you never forget you're mine," he smirks up at me, placing his hands back on my hips .

"Don't you want to take that off for me?" He asks, pointing at my shirt .

"Take it off for me," I tease.

He doesn't respond as he tears my shirt off of me. Not taking it off, ripping it off.

I don't say anything as though he didn't give me time, before attacking my chest with soft kisses.

His lips focused on my left one as one of his hands grope it.

He begins to suck on my nipple before releasing it with a soft tug. I moan louder, feeling pleasure in my chest as his lips move over to the right one, showing it as much attention .

"Don't think I forgot to mark these too," he mumbled . Biting down on my skin, a bruise sure to bruise shortly.

Hearing him mumble those words up against me, made me want to release just by how low and dark his voice was. I could just feel my underwear getting soaked from how aroused I was becoming .

He flipped us over, so he could get on top of me. He moved his arm under mine, placing his hand on my back to lean me up.

He unhooked my bra and removed it from my body, throwing it to the side.

I automatically try to cover my chest, immediately feeling insecure about it. "What if he wants smaller ones?" I thought to myself. "What if he wants way bigger ones," I internally panic .

"Don't cover up," he frowned down at me. "I want to see all of you," his eyes filled with lust.

My arms and hands don't move, still covering my chest. He lovingly stares down at me, into my eyes.

"You're beautiful, love," he compliments. "I love every single thing about you," he softly confesses. "Even the parts that are only mine to see," he leans down , to whisper in my ear .

His breath hits my ear as I shiver from the feeling. I slowly remove my arms to uncover my chest.

Once my chest is uncovered, he widely smiles down at it. I blush, looking to the side to avoid looking up at him.

"If you keep avoiding my stare, I'll make you keep your eyes open and on me, as I fuck you," he threatens.

My eyes immediately snap towards him, only to see him giving me a close eyed smile.

I stare at him in shock, I've never heard him say such things. Yes, he was perverted , but I was just so in shock, I couldn't reply.

He chuckles in amusement, noticing I had nothing to say .

(A/N: ITS QUIET AINT NO BACK TALK💀💀 . )

His head dips down into the side of my neck as his hand slips into my shorts, into my underwear.

He fingers immediately started to play with my clit. His fingers slickly moved up and down, in circles, and inside. He almost moaned from how aroused I was.

"You're soaking for me, baby," he taunted. "So, so wet," he cooed .

I moaned from how deep his voice was , and how he knew exactly what to say .

He pumps two fingers inside of me as I moan and squirm in pleasure .

He quickly pumps them in at a fast pace, but in a rhythm that I'll remember once he removes them .

When he does, he almost immediately puts them in his mouth .

He quietly sucked on them, as he hummed in delight .

He then hooked his fingers on both my underwear and shorts, pulling them down as one .

He threw my shorts to the side, as he pocketed my panties .

He quickly got on his knees and put my legs on each side of his shoulders .

My eyes widen as I realize what he's about to do .

"Is it okay , if I taste you directly from here?" He asked, rubbing my clit in circles .

I quiver in pleasure as I moan a "y-yes."

"What was that?" He asked. "I couldn't hear you, doll, use your words," he teased .

"I-I said , yes!" I moaned louder .

He didn't respond, he just sucked on my clit, licked all around, as he plunged two fingers inside of me .

I cried out loud in pleasure as I started to squirm a lot more, he irritatedly looked up at me .

"W-What?" I stutter .

"Stop fucking moving," he said, before dipping his head back into my ✨WAP✨ .

He wasted no time, vigorously pumping his fingers into me, while quickly flicking his tongue everywhere he could .

My hands gripped onto his hair, the sheets, anywhere that I could hold onto as I cried loudly .

"I-Izuku!" I moaned, turning my head to the side, as I continuously cried .

"I-I'm gonna c-cum," I moaned . "P-Please," I bit my lip , tried to contain any further moans .

His pace quickened and so did his tongue . My body began to shake as I released . I let out the loudest cry I could as my body began to twitch .

My chest heaved up and down as I appeared to be out of breath .

"Out of breath already?" He teased. "I'm just getting started," he smirked .

He quickly removed his pants and boxers. He didn't even bother looking for a condom .

He positioned himself as he hovered above me. His elbows on each side of me as he looked down in delight as to where he was about to enter .

"Be gentle," she muttered .

"Maybe," he said , sliding himself in. He let out a low grown as he lowered his head, tightly shutting his eyes .

I gasped, feeling as if something was tearing inside of me . Tears began to blur my vision as to how painful and pleasurable it was .

My eyes struggled to stay open, as he just stayed there until I told him to move .

As pleasure started to fill my body, I tapped his arm . "Y-You can m-move now," I said .

He lifts his head to look at me with a smirk . "Good," he said dipping his head into my neck.

He started with a slow pace , but a memorable one. "O-Oh," my mouth fell open, to the new feeling .

"Faster," I told him, wanting him to pick up his pace .

He only moved a little faster , it was pleasuring, yes, but I wanted him to go a little more faster than that .

"I-I said, f-faster, Izuku!" I moaned out .

He exhaled through his nose, stifling a laugh. "Okay, f-fine," he smirked .

He started to go as fast as he could, making the bed rock .

"A-Ah!" I moaned out, feeling myself tighten around to his size . "I-It's too b-big! Go s-slower," I tried to form words, in between my moans .

His pace only quickened, he didn't respond pretending to ignore me . His smirked , widened when I started to scratch at his back .

"You like it when I fuck you this hard?" He taunted. He soon groaned after .

"This right here," he said, sliding in and out of me, "This is mine," whispered into my ear .

"This pussy belongs to me," he clarified, slamming himself into me harder .

I jolted as more tears streamed out of my eyes as I moaned almost screaming .

He started to lowly laugh, stifling his groans . "You like this don't you?" He asked, his memorable fast pace quickened . "Me fucking you till you cry," he groaned out .

I tightened around him as I began to tremble even more.

"I-Im gonna c-cum," I moaned out .

"Doll," he moaned out . "I'm gonna cum too," he said.

"My tight babygirl," he cooed.

That was all it took for me to release all over him .

His head lowered as he didn't stop fucking me . "Awee, Adi, you made a cute little mess on me," he teased, before shortly moaning .

He quickly pulled out, pumping himself four times, before releasing. He tried to bite back his moans , but failed miserably as he yelled out in pleasure .

His chest heaved up and down as he turned to look at me with a lazy smile .

"You're amazing, I love you," he said.

"I know," I replied .

"Get up so I can change the sheets, and clean you off," he says, quickly getting up .

"O-Okay, but can you help me stand? I don't think I can," I softly , sleepily giggled .

"Of course," he smiled, making his way over to me .

__________

I hope y'all liked that or w.e 💀 . It was probably ass, but idc🥰 . Anyways, I highly recommend y'all go read "In Another Life (Bokuaka)." It's so good , and I've read it like 3 times this week, cried ✨✨every time ✨✨ .

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

716K 32.3K 78
HIGHEST RANKING #1 in XReader [12/23/18] #1 in izukuxreader [12/23/18] #1 in myheroacademia [12/23/18] #5 in midoriyaxreader [12/23/18] --- "Why do y...
green smog Oleh dev

Fiksi Penggemar

1M 44.3K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...
64.5K 1.3K 41
Quick footsteps are barely heard at the brink of midnight. Run. That's all you can do, just run. You can't look behind you, you won't. You can't affo...