It Will Never Be The Same (bo...

Por lovingluhanexo

Luhan begins working for a publishing company where his boss is a complete ass to everyone. He would Luhan as... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Flashback
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Not an Update
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 19

2.7K 186 124
Por lovingluhanexo

AN// Hey everyone! I was thinking about trying to find what days I should start posting like Mondays and Fridays at a certain time! But I don't know what time would be good for all of you so it wouldn't be really late when I post or something! So tell me when you think I should and I'll see what I can do!! Hope you like the chapter!!(: -Meg

"Kai!" I giggle as we walk down the cement while he slowly kisses my neck.

"Come on, lets go get a hotel room or something, we are going to have to stay here for the night anyways." He does have a point.

"No, not yet." I say as I push him off me and stumbling slightly before catching myself.

I walk onto the grass as a nice cool breeze blows on my skin.

"Luhan~" He whines as he follows me.

"Kai!" I say in the same tone.

"You're going the wrong way!" He says trying to catch up with me.

"No, you're going the wrong way, I know my where I'm going." No I don't.

"Come on, Luhan," He says kissing my neck, making me laugh again. "It's your birthday, let me give you your present." He says as he nibbles on my skin.

I turn and put my arms around his neck and kiss him, and almost fall over doing so.

"Give me your jacket. I'm cold." I say unzipping his jacket and taking it from him. "Thanks!" I chirp as I zip it up and enjoying the warmth.

"Ok, we are on a mission.. To find everyone." I say and howl.

"Luhan, they went to check into a hotel." He says and my voice slowly comes to a stop making us laugh.

"Kai?" I say looking at the clean skin on his arms, free of ink.

"Hm?"

"Why don't you have any tattoos?"

"Because, I haven't found anything that I want to get perminantly on my body. And then girls could remember the tattoo I had and see me and be like 'omg I found you! I'm pregnent, your the father. I remember that tattoo'." He says in a high pitched voice making me laugh.

"You don't use condoms?" I laugh.

"Hell no, those things are stupid, the girl better be on birth control or have her own 'cause I sure as hell am not using one." He says, slurring slightly, and I gasp and slap his arm.

"How could you do that!" I laugh before almost tripping but he catches me and pull me to his chest.

"I say, are you on birth control? And if they say yes then I go right in and if they say no I tell them I don't have a condom and their just like 'I don't care just fuck me already!' So it's their fault if they do."

"Kai! That is so messed up!" I laugh before pressing my lips to his.

I push him back off me before turning and running away from him.

"Where are you going!?" He yells.

"If you want me, you have to catch me!" I yell before giggling and trying to focus on running.

Seconds later I am tackled to the ground and flipped onto my back. Kai pins my hands above my head as I laugh and squirm trying to get out of his hold. He playfully kisses my neck making me laugh even harder before feeling a long, wet, tongue drag across the side of my cheek.

"Kai! There's a dog, licking me!" I say as I squirm around trying to get the dog to stop.

He lets go of me and sits up on my waist so I can try and push the dog away. The dog just ends up jumping onto my chest trying to lick me.

"Kai, get up!" I say as the excited dog licks me more.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into him!" A voice says as they pick the dog off me.

Me and Kai quickly stand up and I wipe the slober from my face.

"It's fine." I say as Kai puts his arm around my neck.

"Yea, he isn't even my dog, he's my friends." He chuckles as he looks down at the shaking dog.

"Oh." I don't care.

"Do- do I know you? You look familiar to me." He says. I don't seem to reconize him but maybe becuase the lighting isn't so good and it is dark.

"I don't think so." I say before noticing the tattoo on his arm. Ever since I got mine I've been so intrigued in other peoples tattoos and always want to ask them about it and this guy seems friendly enough. "Oh, nice tattoo." I say moving to look at it.

"Oh, thanks, it's not finished yet though." He says as I look at it.

It looks like his skin is ripped and under it it is like a book with a few small words but you can tell that the writing isn't finished.

"It looks so realistic, where did you get it done?"

"At a shop a couple towns over, by a guy named Bobby." He says and a giant smile grows across my face.

"Seriously? Is he kinda tall and has black hair-"

"Yea."

"I go to him! He does all my tattoos, I just got this on actually, I think on Wednesday." I say unzipping the jacket and showing him the smallest of my collection, that is on my side.

"This I got and almost messed up when he was doing it because I sneezed." I chuckle as he looks at it.

"Can I have my jacket back?" Kai complains as we continue talking about them.

"Yea, sure." I say taking it off and getting back to talking about my small tattoo.

"No way! You are the guy in the picture! I love your sleeves, Bobby was bragging about it and I wanted to meet you so badly!" He gushes as he grabs my arms and look at them.

"Suho! Did you find him?" A voice calls.

"Yea, come over here!" He calls back, "do you care if I show my friend? These are really amazing, how long did it take?"

"About thirty-five hours all together. I had about three hour sessions." I say as the friend comes over to us and puts a coller on the dog.

"Dude, look, this is the guy Bobby was telling us about when we went to get my tattoo." He says as the taller man glances at my arms.

Kai quickly wraps his arm back around my neck like he is trying to claim his property making me chuckle slight as they continue looking at my arms.

"Long time no see." He says to the other man.

I sigh as I grab the box of cigarittes out of his back pocket and put one in my mouth. I throwing the empty box on the ground and getting his lighter and flick it trying to light it.

"You took my last." He says.

"I'll get you more, I have some in the car." I say, hoping Kris got it.

"So, how have you been? It's been what? A year since I saw you last." Kai says in a mocking tone.

"Yea, fine, is this your new sex toy for the night?" The man snaps making me choke on my spit.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" I say taking a step towards the man.

Who does he think he is talking to us like this? I know Kai is a whore but this guy doesn't have the right to say that, only me and our friends.

"You don't need to stand up for asshole, you don't know the things he's done so back off would ya?"

"No, I don't want some prick talking to me or my friends like that." I say as I shove him back a step.

"Who do you think you are?" He says shoving me back.

Before I realize what I'm doing I find myself rolling on the grass as me and the man take turns throwing punches at each other.

Some how we rolled our way to the edge a small hill that goes down into a soccer field and continue rolling. We roll down it quickly as we both still try and beat the other until I'm on my back with him pinning me to the ground.

"Get off of me!" I yell as I squirm and try to get out of his grip.

"Lu Han?" He says stopping.

Who the hell is this guy?

"Luhan, I'm so sorry. I-I didn't know it was you." He says climbing off me and holds his hand out to help me up.

I pull myself up off the grass not wanting help as look at him before realizing who he is.

"What happened to you? I haven't seen you in years!" He says wrapping his arms around me as I stands there unable to move or speak.

"I've missed you so much, these past years have been a nightmare without you. And out of nowhere you show up here, how have you been?" He says pushing me back and hold me by my shoulders.

"I-I'm fine-"

"Why are you smoking? You told me that you hated it-"

"Things change." I say harshly as push his hands off me while the memories of what he did to me flash through my mind.

I remember how badly it hurt, and how I spent the first months a broken mess. But I stand here, finding my old feeling for him coming back, taunting me.

My throat becomes dry while my hands begin shaking at my sides. The adrenaline that had just been pumping through my veins turns into nervousness making the palms of hands my sweat.

I still have feelings for him, and not seeing him all this time makes them seem stronger then ever, and it's to overwhelming for me.

I need a fucking cigarette.

He is talking to me but I can't seem to be able to concentrate on a single word he's saying.

I start feeling really dizzy, and hot, my skin feels like it is on fire. Seconds later Kai comes running down the hill and stands between us as the two of them start yelling at each other making my ears ring.

They both turn and look at me, like they are waiting for me to say something but I am completely lost. "Who, Luhan, choose."

"Choose?" I mutter as my eyebrows knit together while my brain tries to figure out what they're talking about.

As other man joins us I get a sick feeling in my stomach and quickly turn around. I begin to vomit up everything that I put into my stomach in the past couple hours onto the grass. Mainly just alcohol.

"Luhan! Are you ok?" They say in sync as they hurry to my sides.

"Just, give me a fucking minute!" I yell as the two of them fight over who gets to comfort me.

I stay in my spot for a minute, bent over, with my hand on my knees, incase anything else decides to come back up. After a few minutes of hearing them fight I finally turn around and yell at them to stop. I just want to go home and sleep, I'm tired, slightly dizzy, cold and hot at the same time, confused out of my mind. I can't think straight, my head is just spinning and Sehun being here isn't making it clear up.

I have mixed feeling about him but seeing him now, in front of me, I feel all the hate and pain leave and all I want it to have him hold me and comfort me. Tell me how much he missed me and loves me and how he will do anything to get me to stay with him forever. It's been a long ass day and I don't want to deal with this right now.

"Luhan, are you feeling alright?" Sehun says as my head becomes dizzier.

"I-I need to leave, I'm going to pass out or something." I say trying to keep myself up.

"Come on, let's go." Kai says before walking towards me.

"Luhan-" Sehun says trying to stop Kai.

"Get off me, he's leaving with me." Kai says but I find myself shaking my head.

"I-I want to leave with Sehun." I say surprising all three of us.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

75.1K 2K 49
20180531 - #01 KOREANFANFIC 20180622 - #05 EXOFANFIC 20190301 - #02 EXOPLANET 20181217 - #04 EXOSTANS CHANYEOL'S ALTERNATE ENDING: EXO members, an i...
145K 7.9K 24
Baekhyun has a special gift and because of that gift his family left him, most of his friends left him and hardly anyone talks to him. People would a...
13.3K 1K 14
First book in the "외침 Scream" Series It was us against the world, don't you remember? Just the two of us trying to survive, but only I made...
176K 10.3K 65
Luhan has just moved to a new town to get away from problems back home. He finds a nice looking job that turns out to be worse than he had expected...