JJBA Chibi villains x reader...

Av Christall77

What happens when your normal boring life changes for the better?.... Or worse? When a bunch of little devils... Mer

★,。・:*:・゚'☆Meeting tiny bad guys★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆A "Great" start★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Went better than expected★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hanging out★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Two more means more fun. Right?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Soft Blossom★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆First Workday★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎃 Halloween Special🎃★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆A blessing in disguise'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆New Home'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆🎅 Christmas Special🎄'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆
Dio x JealousReader
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Intruder'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Comfort'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆STANDO POWA'★,。・:*:・゚'☆
★,。・:*:・゚'☆What are the chances?★,。・:*:・゚'☆
'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Small Company'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Ill?'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

3.1K 120 124
Av Christall77

Key:

(Y/n): Your name

(h/l): hair length

(h/c): hair color

(f/c): favorite color

(f/n): friend name

'Great I woke up early for nothing. Oh wait, another notification from my... Calendar? Let's see.'

...

"Shit."

Reading the words a few times over and rubbing your eyelids to make sure you didn't misread it, you feel your motivation drop immediately. Yesterday you were trying to wrap your mind around the thought of what this important thing was, but now that you know you're not really looking forward to it. The one thing you dreaded that would happen sooner or later.

Distance learning.

First you woke up late and rushed around your apartment to get ready for work only to get a text from Emily, who somehow got your phone number, probably from your boss, that you start work at 3 p.m. today. Which was good at first, because you thought you were able to take it easy and maybe even sleep a bit longer if no one of the chibis decided to wake you up again. But now you have to get your laptop ready for some tiring hours of your teacher talking about everything except the topic she actually has to teach. Well mostly.

'She'll probably tell us some important stuff at the end of the meeting. That is, if she gets to the point. Man I need some (favorite morning drink) right now before this hell starts.'

"Morning guys."

No response.

"Hm? Normally they would already be here at this time. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen anyone of the guys running around. Strange."

Just to make sure that the small villains are at least still in the apartment, you head to the corner of the living room and lift the blanket draped over the huge pillow to check if they're still there. Which they luckily are. They groan from the loss of warmth, some of them opening their eyes. But what makes you more concerned is that everyone of them shivers, almost as if they got a cold.

You: 'Are they sick? Even Dio and the Pillarmen are shaking like leaves... And they shouldn't be able to get sick as far as I know.'

Diego: "uurryyyy...? Has my time come again, am I going to heaven..? Will you guide me through the light angel?"

You: "...What? You're still on earth Dino boy."

Diego: "Oh."

You: "Are you all alright? Why am I even asking, you guys are shivering. Even Dio, Kars, Esidisi, Wamuu and Santana are affected."

Said vampire grumpily stands up and yells in a slight hoarse voice.

Dio: "I'm f-f-fine damnit.! I, DIO CAN'T GET SI-"

Before the vampire could finish, he cuts himself off with a loud sneeze. The force making him fall onto his butt. You shake your head at him and get a small tissue to gently wipe the drop of snot from his nose.

You: "Yes you are yellow gremlin. Just rest, all of you. I'll have some classes soon, but I'll be back if we get a break."

Dio lets out a few grumbles but decides to say nothing as he flops down face first on the pillow. Meanwhile Valentine starts to wake up as well looking around frantically searching for his napkin. Which he's already hugging to his body. And Pucci counts prime numbers to calm himself, while staring into nothingness. Thinking it's best to leave them for now you walk back to the small table in the living room where your laptop is sitting on, waiting to be used.

You: 'I just hope this torture will be done before work starts.'

*~Time skip~*

Three hours are over now, luckily your teacher allows your class to get a small break before you all have to sit through another three solid hours. You lean back on the couch, already done paying attention and sitting in front of the camera while trying not to fall asleep over and over again. Might as well check on the chibis while you have the time. Maybe also have another (favorite drink) while you're at it. Upon lifting the blanket you let out a yell of surprise when Diego leaps at you making you almost stumble over your own feet from the sudden action.

Valentine: "Thief! Give back our beloved American flag you ruthless beast!"

Diego just lets out a few growls while he hides behind your back, chewing on the president's favorite napkin like an animal. Valentine sloppily tries to catch the Brando running after him in circles around you in a desperate attempt in getting the item back.

Kira: "I can't let them find me..! They won't find me! I will live my life in peace, I'm Yoshikage Kira!"

You: "Kira what are you doing? Stop biting your nails! You're bleeding!"

Doppio: "I-I-I d-don't f-f-feel so g-good... I-I-I feel l-like t-t-throwing up.."

Pucci: "2... 3... 5... 7... 11... 13..."

You: 'What's going on with them?!'

Diavolo: "NO!! No! No! Not this child again! Get it away from me!"

Diavolo is trying to get away from tiny Doppio crawling away from him until he decides to run off to god knows where. Sounded like he got some death flashbacks right then and there. It seems like Pucci is still counting, sweat trickling down his forehead. Esidisi starts crying his eyes out for no particular reason, Santana and Wamuu trying to hide their ears from the noise under the pillow. And Kars looks like he stopped thinking......again.

Dio: "Haha I got you now Jojo! Take this, ZA WARUDO!"

You: '... Should I tell him that it's just his reflection on the window.? Even his Stand looks concerned for him.'

Dio: "Ho... You're still here. As tough as ever, when I look a bit closer now I never knew you liked the color yellow. And did you dye your hair blonde?."

The sudden voice from your teacher talking through your laptop speakers reaching your ears turns your (skin tone) lips into a small frown.

You: '20 minute break my ass. But I kinda figured this would happen.'

You let out a deep sigh and shortly glance back at the villains before seating yourself in front of your device again.

You: 'I just hope they calm down in the meantime...'

Oh boy if only it would be the case...

Because you're not ready for what's to come next.

You almost jump out of your seat from the loud shattering coming from kitchen. Well that doesn't sound good at all. Luckily your mic is off so your class has no idea what kind of ruckus is going on a room away. But you can't just sit there and hope this will stop, so you pause your camera and pray that your teacher won't notice it in the time being.

You: 'If she finds out she's totally gonna try to murder me.'

Scurrying off from the comfy couch you make your way over to the kitchen quickly almost slipping onto the floor when you come to a halt by the door frame. But you're not quick enough to dodge the incoming banana peel that's been thrown, hitting you straight in the face. You take it and throw it aside ruffling the leftovers out of your (h/l).

You: "What in the world is ha-?!... OH MY GOOOOOOD!"

Your (e/c) eyes widen in disbelief from the sight. If you think the incident last time was bad not so long ago and compare it to the condition today, then you would rather prefer the latter. There's even some drawers fully opened, all knives inside now gone which you're pretty sure were there just a second ago.

Valentine: "Give it back!"

Diego: "WRRRRYYYYYY!"

Valentine: "I will make America, the United States to the greatest country!"

Aaand he starts to sing the national anthem before jumping towards Diego.

The president and the jockey tug on each side of the napkin as if their life depended on it. Eventually Diego decides to let go, but you didn't expect him to suddenly turn himself into a small raptor and storm out past your form. Wait. Does that mean they're getting their powers back? But now's not the time to dwell on it for to long, because there are still chibis running around spreading chaos all over the place. It seems you don't have to worry to much about Valentine, seeing him calm down but still shivering while he hugs his dear napkin closer.

You: "Where is the rest of them.? Surely it wasn't just those two that were in the kitchen by the looks of it. And if they get their powers back... then who knows how my apartment will look like!"

Kira: "Killer Queen!"

An explosion goes off. You shield your face with your (skin tone) hands until you're sure it's over. Great. Your stove is now officially useless. How are you gonna explain that to the landlady! Near the sink stands Kira his gaze hazy as he still chews on his nails.

Kira: "That didn't work out as planned. Maybe I should cook later once I'm feeling better."

You: "You tried to cook?! But you blow off my whole stove!"

Kira: "Yeah. So? I accidentally burned my hand so I got rid of it."

You: "..."

Letting out another deep sigh you stomp over to the small killer and pick him up, together with Valentine who somehow managed to fall asleep on the kitchen table, the napkin on his face being blown upwards every time he exhales.

You manage to find a box where you put them in without fearing they could escape. At least you hope they won't be able to. After closing it you continue your search, which didn't take long because right after you enter your living room again you find Santana on the shelves, rummaging through them and taking everything apart he gets a hold of, throwing it down at Wamuu who tries to blow him off. Throwing all your manga and books around in the progress instead of getting a good aim on his fellow pillarman.

You: "Nooo! My poor manga! If they're damaged then I swear! I saved up for so long to get all of them!"

It's really hard to get a hold of them but eventually you managed to pick Wamuu up and pry Santana off, much to their disappointment. On your way back to the box you also catch sight of Diego in front of your laptop, now back to his half human form chewing and scratching at your camera. Rushing over you just barely hold him away from the pause button he was about to deactivate. A few scratch marks on the screen and drool now running down onto the keys. Yeah...you have to clean that up later.

You: 'That was close... Now where's the rest of them?'

Surprisingly you found Kars and Esidisi still at the same spot, the only difference is Esidisi rolling from side to side while sucking his thumb like a baby. The spot he's laying on now wet from all the tears. And Kars looks like he's having a stroke, constantly transforming his body parts into something else screaming like a lunatic. As careful as possible you pick them up as well and bring them to the box with the others and close it again. You run your hand through your (h/c), letting out another deep sigh for maybe the fourth time in this hour. Now you just have to find the other four and you can continue the meeting.

You: "I can't believe it's already been an hour of dealing with this, where are they?"

Dio: "It's over now Jojo! I have the high ground!"

You: "That sounded like it came from my room.!"

And just as you expected, you spot three chibis inside your bedroom, you slightly close the door leaving it open just a crack. There stood the vampire on the sheets of your bed, kitchen knives laying beside him while he holds one in both of his tiny hands, looking down at both Doppio and Diavolo who are stuck together in a strange way. Diavolo desperately trying to shove the smaller individual away from his ass. But they seem glued to each other.

Doppio: "B-Boss he still thinks we're that Jojo person again.."

Diavolo: "I DON'T FUCKING CARE WHAT THIS PERSON THINKS! Now find a way to get us off of each other Doppio!"

Dio: "Running away is USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS!! ZA WARUDO!"

In a blink of an eye the knives which were laying on the sheets just a second ago are now lodged into the wall and a few into the ground, one sticking a little bit to close to your foot for your comfort. It felt like the whole world stopped then and there.

You: "Dio, I thought I told you that the knives are off limits for you!"

Dio: "You can't tell me the mighty DIO what to do!"

He points another knive towards you, but you quickly take it from him before he could do anything rash, picking him up with your other hand by the hem of his yellow jacket. He struggles in your hold until he gets hold of one of your fingers and bites into your (skin tone) skin. The quick sudden pain makes you drop him and he scurries off. You rub the two bite marks to lessen the pain cussing at him. He laughs and runs for the exit grinning from ear to ear, sticking out his tongue mockingly at you. But before he could make his way out the door collides with his face. Pucci peaks inside dragging one of your JoJo manga with Dio's imagine on the cover into the room.

Pucci: "I found the holy bible my dear friend."

Dio: "Ugh..."

Pucci: "Dio! Oh no, Lord forgive me! I-I just killed him... Don't worry, I'll continue your work and attain heaven for you.."

The blonde was clearly breathing but Pucci feels to light headed to notice, he kneels down and folds his hands together getting into a praying position, his head wobbling slightly back and forth from the sick feeling he still has from this morning.

Pucci: "Spiral Staircase. Rhinoceros Beetle. Ghost Town. Fig Tart. Rhinoceros Beetle. Via Dolorosa. Rhinoceros Beetle. Singularity Point. Giotto. Angel. Hydrangea. Rhinoceros Beetle. Singularity Point. Secret Emperor!"

You take your chance and get all four of them, taking them to the small storage room you placed the box in, then you close the door to the small room and head back to your laptop. Only to find no one else in the online session. Everybody has left.

You: "Did they actually finish early.? I don't know if I should be happy or not. Well I have school next Monday again so I'll just ask someone there what they talked about."

Closing the device you take a look around and decide to clean the mess up tomorrow. It will take to long either way and you have to work in the cafe soon. Grabbing your (f/c) phone and bag with everything else you needed and get going, before locking the door you walk back to the storage room to check up on the chibis one last time. It looks like they've calmed down a little, even though they made a huge mess you can't help but feel bad for them. They stayed with you for almost a week and they've grown on you much faster than you anticipated. Despite being evil sometimes.

You: 'Don't think I'll let you guys off that easily when I come back. This will definitely have consequences for you all. But get well soon you little devils..'

And you're off to work, with the thought of getting some medicine later as well. In the meantime you'll enjoy your time at work together with your coworkers. But unbeknownst to you the weird "sickness" will lead to a much... let's just say, bigger problem than you would've ever thought. Or will it be a problem at all?

Extra:

~(One floor below your apartment room)~

"That's it I'm gonna deal with it myself! I'm going up and have a talk!"

"Honey, don't be like that. Maybe they renovate their room or something like that. We haven't been the most silent neighbors either."

The woman looks up from her book she's been reading, trying to talk her husband out of it even though she knows he won't listen to her anyway.

"Shut up bitch! That earlier might as well could've been an explosion! I won't tolerate loud obnoxious brats living above us and if the landlady won't kick them out then I sure as hell will make sure it happens! At the end everybody is going to blame me for being to noisy if I don't stop this!"

'Maybe that's the very reason why we always get kicked out in every other place we try to settle in, you prick.'

Another loud bang can be heard from the room above followed by something crashing, the male wastes no time and storms through the door slamming it closed.

'He's totally going to regret doing that.'

He's now standing in front of your apartment door, banging his fist against the wood. The sounds behind grew silent. The man's patience is running out when noticing that no one answers the door, he bangs his fist against the door again yelling for whoever is behind that door will regret it if they won't show their face.

"If you don't open up this instant I will report you and make sure you'll get kicked out of this apartment! Open the damn door!"

And surprisingly the door actually opens.

"Finally! Now listen here you little shit-!"

The man immediately shuts himself up once his gaze meets a broad chest. Slowly he lifts his head until his eyes meet cold unfazed blue ones that seem to glow in the darkness of the room. He can't help but sweat nervously, his hands now shaking in silent panic. Without a word the husband gets dragged inside his muffled screams reaching deaf ears as his mouth gets covered and the door closes fast but quiet. The lock of the door now shutting his only escape.

A/N: Hiya guys :3. I got a slightly longer chapter for you all this time, might as well give you some more words to read after the wait and spice it up a little at the end before the next one gets uploaded hehe ( ̄▽ ̄). Welp hope you liked this one, have a wonderful day/night!

See ya! 💖

But before I forget, here's the meme for this chapterヽ(・∀・)ノ  (Literally not true at all no...)

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

4.4K 133 6
JoJo villain-centric yandere jealousy scenarios from Tumblr. Reader Insert. Beware of gruesome imagery, canon typical violence, and creepy guys being...
118K 4.9K 52
Y/n was living a normal life when she had to move. Her best friend called asking for help and of course, Y/n agrees and moves into her friend's house...
10.1K 403 35
You were living a normal life, when suddenly you found out that you- yes, you- had been selected by the Speedwagon Foundation to rehabilitate 11 vill...
49.5K 1.8K 27
Kichou Nohime had never been a big part of Jotaro Kujo's life yet she would always be that only person which Jotaro cares to greet "Good Morning". Ye...