I can't let you change my his...

By ThebOssgril1231

The present countries suddenly appear in a new world. But it turns not to be new at all. It was a world from... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

1.1K 25 11
By ThebOssgril1231

Everyone groaned as they came to. They can't remember what happened. Well, something happened to know from the ghetto, they weren't in the right place. This place felt weird and... familiar too.

"Where...Where are we?" Poland asked, looking around. He helped a few of the countries around him to their feet as he looked around.

"I'm not sure...but why does seem familiar to me? Honey?" France turned towards the UK. She had to make sure she wasn't crazy.

"Yes...it is familiar sweetheart. But why?" The UK said, standing to his feet. "But first, everyone alright?"

Everyone looked at each other. They making sure that no one had any injuries. Soon, they all responded to UK's question. Saying yes or nodding their heads. Telling him that everyone was ok.

"I think we're all good, dad." Canada said, double-checking on everyone. He couldn't see any wrong and neither did everyone else.

"Wait! Where's are our masks?!" Italy said. He noticed quite quickly that they weren't there. He jumped back in fear.

"Hold on, Italy. I'm not feeling anything. No Corona. No...nothing." Germany said, holding his head. He didn't feel sick at all. Everyone agreed with him.

"Ok, something up then. Corona couldn't have packed up its things and left all of sudden." Russia blurted out. He was right. What was happening?

"This is certainly something." China said. He was happy didn't have Corona, but it was odd.

"Ok, how can a pandemic just suddenly disappear?" Texas said, popping out of America's head. He looked at everyone with his little eyes as he floated there as his ball form.

"Could be the same reason we're all here, Texas." California responded. He also popped out and floated next to Texas.

"Yeah. But...where is 'here'?" Pennsylvania said, looking around. At this point, the states were popping out one by one.

"That is a good question, Pennsylvania. But sadly we don't have the answer yet." Mexico said, looking at the little floating ball. He kinda wishes he did have the answer though.

"As much as I love you, little troublemakers, I think this best for you to stay with your father for now. I don't want losing one of you in the forest." UK said, looking at his grandchildren. Losing family was the last thing he wanted.

Soon, the states were back with America. Everyone looking around at their surroundings. Trying to figure out where they were was the top priority. But soon a girly scream was there.

"What the hell was that?!" Australia said, looking in the direction of the scream.

"Don't know but let's check it out." New Zealand responded. He knew that scream couldn't have happened all of a sudden.

Everyone together went towards the scream. They stay close together so they won't get lost in these woods. But soonly they came across some thick bushes. They block their path and site. But they could hear voices.

"Listen, Third Reich, I would calm down...IF I GET AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS THING!" Fascist Italy yelled. The second everyone heard him they knew the dead counties were here too.

"Oh great. They're here too." Belgium said in annoyance. He didn't want to deal with the dead counties as well as whatever is in this world.

"Yep. But how do we get to them?" Netherlands said, trying to find an opening through the bushes. But he wasn't having any luck.

"And the one time I didn't bring my machete." Australia said. The one time he forgets to bring it, he needs it.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard. It was close to everyone since many were holding their ears because it was loud. Everyone looked in the direction where it came from and found America holding a shotgun, that pointing up in the air. He looked at him for a second before flying up through the hole, he just made, with his wings.

"My boy! Are you trying to give us heart attacks here?! Besides, was that really necessary?!" UK asked as saw his son just hovering above. The way his son thinks sometimes confuses him.

"I think he sacred us more than you guys!" Soviet called out.

"Anyways, how does that help us? Not all of us can fly, bro!" Canada calls out. He wasn't sure his brother was planning but it probably wasn't safe.

America pulled out Alaska from his head and looked at him. Alaska immediately knew what his dad wanted him to do. He took a deep breath and blew a cold wind on the bushes. Soonly, they turned into ice bushes.

"South. I need some of your...craziness." Alaska said, turning towards his dad. Soon some of the 50 stars started glowing.

"Yeehaw!" Texas was the first one out. He leads the change. He came down and broke a portion of the frozen bushes with his feet.

Not long after, the rest of the South came jumping out. Each one of them broke a part of the frozen bushes. This cleared way for the others. After they were done, they began dancing and being crazy.

"Well...that's one way to clear a path." France said, who was a little surprised by this but not too much. She wasn't too surprised about what her grandchildren could do,

"You guys could have given us a bit of warning before doing that." Russia said, looking at the southern states.

"I think that shotgun shot sacred us the most." Third Reich said, who had Fascist Italy in his arms. He wasn't too happy about that. This cause America to giggle evilly.

"We can't help but agree with you on that one. What the hell is wrong with you?!" Belgium asked, looking up at the flying country. He wasn't sure what went through America's head for him to do that.

"Hey! You should be thanking us for getting those bushes out of the way!" Georgia said, putting his hands on his hips.

"Yeah...thank you for giving me a heart attack." The Russian Empire said. He looked at them funny.

"Hey, you should lucky that you're already dead or you could have-" South Carolina turned around to talk to the Russian Empire, but was met by something else.

"Why did you stop talking South..." Virginia turned and saw why South Carolina stopped talking.

Everyone looked and faces they haven't seen in years. They also saw...themselves. Like how they look like back in the day. Everyone was speechless. They slowly walked towards the dead counties, not taking their eyes off of them. While America roundup his states and joined them.

"Pardon... you dead counties would like to tell us what's going on?" UK asked, slowly turning his head towards the dead counties. Everyone was so confused.

"To put it simple for you, we're in the past. 1862 if I'm not mistaken." Prussia said, having his hands behind his back. He looked a little too calm for the situation.

"1862?! What?! How did we get here?!" Australia said. He was losing his mind. He thought time travel was impossible.

"By our knowledge, someone from OUR Hell send us here." The Ottoman Empire said. "Besides, we all know that Hell is the only place we know that has beings who can time travel."

"So, if that's the case...we can't we just get back? We all know we can't stay here." Philippines said. He knew messing with the past is not a good idea.

"No, because we all were teleported here by someone else's magic. It would be...deadly to try to return home." Soviet explained. Him and the other dead counties have seen what happens, and they don't want that happening again.

"Well, crap. We're stuck here for a while." Italy said, crossing his arms. He wasn't too happy knowing he and everyone else was stuck in the past because of a jerk's magic.

"Well...it can't be all that bad, Italy." Poland said, putting a hand on Italy's shoulder. He was trying to be positive.

"It is bad because...WHO THE HELL IS THE LITTLE DOUBLE NEXT TO PAST AMERICA?!" Fascist Italy shouted. He pointed at one of the past selves. He looked quite similar to America. He had a blue square in the top-left of his head with a circle of stars. He had two big red lines with a white one in between. His uniform was also quite similar to past America's. He also had pure black eyes which made him look a bit emotionless.

"That's Confederate, Fascist Italy." DC came popping out to handle the situation. He was still in his little floating ball mode.

"What?" Fascist Italy immediately looked at the capital. He was confused.

"That's Confederate. Well, the past version of him." DC explained calmly. He looked at past Confederate for a second before looking back at Fascist Italy.

"How do you know that's the past version of him?" Fascist Italy said, getting down out of Third Reich's hands. He looked at the capital with an 'are you sure' look.

DC sighed. He turned into his human form and walked over to the past Confederate. He looked up at him with calm eyes. While past Confederate was confused as heck.

"I have a little request for you, Confederacy." DC spoke. He wasn't taking his eyes off him.

"And...what would that be?" Confederacy responded. He was not comfortable with this situation.

"Do you mind showing us your battle flag real quick? Because someone didn't learn their history." DC turned to look at Fascist Italy before turning back to Confederacy.

"Uh...sure I guess." Confederacy was still very confused. So, he just played along. He closed his eyes and a few seconds later his flag changed to the battle flag. Everyone was shocked.

"Oh my god...he looked like America's freaking twin back then!" Indonesia said. He wasn't expecting that Confederate and America used to look like twins.

DC just chuckles at this. Soon America signaled DC to return. He turned into ball form and flew back. He left the words 'thank you' behind to tell Confederacy thanks. Of course, Confederacy turned his flag back.

"Anyways...what were you going to tell us before all this happened?" Past UK asked, looking at the dead counties.

"What we were going to say was... we're from the future." The Russian Empire said. He spoke calmly.

"The what?" Past France said. She wasn't sure if she was hearing him correctly.

"We're from the future. I'm future you and that was future DC if you were curious." France said, pointing at America. DC popped out again.

"What?! Y'all are from the future?! I kinda find that hard to believe." Past Texas said, crossing his arms. There was no way these buffoons were from the future.

"Oh, it's true past me!" Texas came out. He wiggling a little bit in the air.

"Uh...Texas? Are you ok?" California asked, popping out as well. Something was up with Texas's wiggling.

"No! There's an ick on my back and I can't get it!" Texas said, trying to get the ick. He was failing miserably.

California just chuckles and went over to help Texas. The others were giggling at this. Texas looked over at them with a mad look.

"Y'all better stop laughing over there or I'm going to get ya." Texas said. He was slightly annoyed by this.

"Come at me cowboy." Rhode Island said, getting up in Texas's face. He wasn't scared of him.

After California was done getting Texas's ick, Texas pounds. He was all over the smallest state in a heartbeat. He wasn't hurting him, just giving it to him. The others then tried to stop the stop them. Oh, but it got worse.

Soon the states were in a big trickle fight. It was a big mess where you couldn't tell who's who. Everyone immediately backed way the second Texas jumped on Rhode Island.

"My boy! Please control your children!" UK called out. He still couldn't understand how America deals with them on a DAILY basis.

But America was too busy laughing at the whole ordeal at hear him. The other countries were laughing as well. It was funny seeing the states do things like this. Good old fun.

America knew he had to break it up for now. Using his power, he made a beam to part them. This caught everyone a bit off guard. The states turned towards their father.

"Uh...does this-"

"Yes, past me. This quite often, but it's not done yet." France said smirking. She knew what was about to happen.

Without a moment to spare, the states attack their father in a quick motion. America immediately started laughing and fell to the ground.

"Well, that should keep them occupied." Germany said, turning back to the past selves, who were so confused. Expecting Confederacy and part America.

"This happens... a lot?" Past Prussia asked. He was a little weirded over by this. Mostly because of the time they're in.

"Oh yes, it's one of their favorite games to play. One which isn't dangerous." Russia said. This got the past selfs' attentions.

"Well, since we're going to be stuck here for a while. Do any of you mind letting us stay at your place?" UK asked looking at the past selfs. They need somewhere to stay.

"You can stay with me. Since my house is big enough to hold all of you. BUT you do have questions to answer for us." Past Russia Empire said, having one arm behind his back. There were quite a few questions that needed to be answered.

"Fair enough. Come, everyone." UK said, getting everyone to the past Russian Empire. He then noticed his son was still on the ground holding his states with a big smile on his face. "Come on America! This includes you and your little devil children!"

America was still giggling as he got up with his states in his arms. He jogged a little to catch up with the others. He already knew this was going to be a day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 464 17
Russian empire was a two faced man, more bad than good. People feared him, everyone thought he was heartless and couldn't love. It all changes when...
6K 212 25
(SLOW UPDATES) As a young adult, you were still curious of things. Now that you are at a legal drinking age, a friend of yours, presented a bar that...
13K 331 20
You are a hidden countryhuman, your country is like living in future because your country is rich in technology you are not a ordinary countryhuman y...
2.9K 61 80
Open Files.... Yes No Yes selected Loading.....