Addicted To You (Spider-Man x...

By TheNotoriousPotato

Peter gets teleported into another universe. There he meets new heroes and teams up with them. Inside that g... More

A new hero.
A New Start.
Getting to know each other.
Just a dream??
Teamwork.
The tables have turned???
First time patroling.
First Inside Problems.
The Fire.
Love.
How?
A second chance.
The Truth.
Not A Chapter.
The last of it?
The League is back Part 1
A tough fall.
Meeting the Batfamily.
The promise.
The Justice League.
Imortant News.
The Batman's test.
The 'Party'
I'm sorry miss Roth.
"I will come for you Bruce"
Nightwing is awake!
"How did i get in this mess..."
LET THE MARATHON BEGIN!!!
Texting with Jay.
The start of his comeback.
A/N
"We have to leave..."
"You're Back!"
"You vs me."
THAT'S WHY IM THE CHAMP.
"The Black Mask?"
"They would've loved you."
The prank.
'Alex is cool.'
'0007'
0007's final mission.
This universe's Peter?
Clearing some things out.
More food=Faster healing.
Maximum Effort.
Triple team the 'Mask'
Some explaining...
No sleep, no problem.... OR not.
A/N Please read.
The Demon (is) Within.
Recovery...
I've been tagged!
"You'll have to kill me."

More Heartbreak.

309 9 14
By TheNotoriousPotato

~Two Days Later

Two days had passed, and Rachel didn't sleep a second. The minutes went by and by but time seemed frozen. He just wouldn't wake up. She did a lot of thinking, a lot of looking-back and she had realised that he wasn't the cheerful boy he once was when they met him. And he definetely wasn't this tired back then. But as she looked back and kept thinking about how things would've been if they were never together. How her father would not target him... how their visit in Gotham would've gone. She knew she needed to make a choice. Behind one option a path of risk lied. And behind the other, there was no risk, but it was the hardest path to walk on. But eventually she made her choice and didn't talk to anyone or had second  thoughts. She knew this had to be it. No one was talking her out of it.

~Titans Tower, 7:26 pm

Rachel was taking her daily look out of the window overseeing the city. The weather was foggy and moody, something she didnt mind at all. Peter was constantly getting visits from every member of the team, even Batman, Red Hood and Alfred visited but unfortunately he was still out. Bruce offered to help in any way he could and he was always one call away. Nightwing insisted that since Peter is a member of the Titans it should be their matter but Bruce insisted on it and he earned an agreement from Dick. Her gaze was unemotional even though inside  her there was a battle of emotions. 

"Hey."

A voice barely louder than a whisper caused her to snap out of her thoughts and look behind her. And there he stood, hands deep in his pockets covered in casual clothes to make him feel comfortable in this cold weather.

The first immediate reaction was to jump in his arms but her mind quickly stopped when she remembered everything that had transpired.

"Hey there."

Rachel said forcing a gentle smile on her pale face.

"What? No hug? No kiss for the injured.. well, not injured anymore but you get it."

The boy chuckled slightly at his own comment before falling silent waiting for an answer.

"I- there's nothing more I want to do right now. But- I think we can't be together anymore."

She blurted the last part out finally get it off her chest but the weight on her shoulders was still there. And it got even heavier.

"Sorry I must be hearing things, you didn't just say we can be together right?"

Taking his hands out of his pockets clearly distraught by the sudden change in the atmosphere.

"It's my father, he's targeting you and I can't afford to lose you. I really cant- I understand if you get mad or- or anything else I really understand."

In his own mind his entire world had just shattered infront of his eyes. But he managed, while tears flooded her eyes he put a smile on in an attempt to focus the girl.

"I understand."

The words were simple yet they sent a shiver down the girl's spine. It's not a response she expected, not at all. And the fact that he didn't go against it saddened her, truth is Peter is- was the best thing to ever happen to her, it's another thing that her dad took away from her.

"I never let anyone know who I was in fear of what would happen to the people i love. It is kind of similar to this."

Peter looked to the side where the window extended. Gazing over the endless sea.

"Well... thank you for everything."

With that, Spider-Man walked out of the room as the door closed behind him automatically leaving each of them with their own thoughts.

~One Week Later

Peter had spent most of his time in the lab, upgrading his gear, the teams gear, he was just trying to do anything to keep his mind occupied. He tried his hardest to act like he didn't care that Rachel broke up with him. Don't get him wrong, he cared more than anything, he loved that woman with all his heart. He would take a bullet for her... or a demon... heh. Too soon? Too soon. 

Rachel on the other hand spent most of her time meditating in her own room. Yes, they obviously moved back to their own separate rooms after the break-up. 

By this time the whole team knew what had transpired and anyone would be lying if they said that the vibes inside the tower were anything but... off. 

"Hey Dick!" 

A voice called out enthusiastically causing the man to look behind him. 

"Kori, honey, hey." 

A smile decorated his face upon setting his gaze on his other half. The alien princess walked next to him in an attempt to see what had gotten his interest. Through the glass she could see Peter walking outside of the tower in his suit, he shot two web lines on the columns and pulled back, in one swift motion he let go of the webs and he found himself high in the air moving fast towards the large city infront of them. 

He opened his arms and his web-wings activated causing him to gain altitude and glide towards Jump City. The web-wings being a new and awesome gadget that he came up with during the past week. Seems that despite the circumstances Peter's mind never stops working out new amazing teach to make his super-hero life easier. Not that ever since he found himself in this alternate universe he has had any other kind of life. 

Back in the tower now Kori looked to her lover who was standing right next to her on her right. Dick let out a sigh of frustration as he turned his eyes on her again. In an attempt to comfort him the alien took his hand in her own and interlaced their fingers. 

"i'm just worried about him... and her. They really want to be together." 

She gave his hand a light squeeze. 

"I know and so am i. But i trust in Rachel's judgement. If she believes this is the right thing to do... i trust her." 

The man nodded slightly before another sigh left his mouth. 

"I just wish he could catch a break. Ever since he got here it feels like the universe has had it out for him." 

Now placing her other hand on her future husband's shoulder, she gave a light squeeze in an attempt to comfort him before speaking. 

"Come, let me fix up something to eat, im starving." 

~Jump City  00:48 am

Peter raised his arm as he pressed down on the web-shooter and a web line fired from his wrist connecting to the nearest building, using the momentum from the previous web-line the hero shot himself high up in the air. In an attempt to build even more momentum he nose-dived until almost slamming face-first into the asphalt but before that could happen he threw another web causing him to go even higher this time. 

Peter noticed a roof-top that was high enough and near enough the police precinct which was perfect for what he wanted to do. Landing on that roof-top he moved to the edge and sat down. Feet dangling over the countless lights of cars and buildings. 

"Nothing get your blood going like swinging at high speeds through skyscrapers. Now let's tap in your channels. Is this illegal? It feels like it." 

Peter spoke to himself while trying to get into the police communication channels through  his mask. He couldn't quite tell what it was but something inside him told him that tonight would be a very busy night. 

And he didnt' want it any other way. 

"Attention, units near the east side we've got reports of a break-in happening to a grocery store near the abandoned hotel. Requesting immediate response." 

Spider-Man's lips almost curled into a smile as he heard those words as he pushed himself on his feet before diving off the ledge. 

.  .  .

"The alarm has been disabled but cops will surely show up." 

One thug commented as he breached the lock in the door with the sign <<STAFF ONLY>>. 

"It won't matter they'll never make it here in time. We know what we are here for so let's get it. The Titans won't leave the comfort of their tower to stop a simple grocery store robbery." 

Peter crawled through the vents while listening to the dialogue taking place underneath him. 

"You surely sound like the leader." 

The hero whispered to himself as he got out of the vents and took position above the thieves. He counted 6 people in total, 3 rifles, the other three are probably meant to carry whatever they are after. 

Taking a deep breath in and letting it out the spider-themed hero jumped over them webbing two rifles out of the goons' hands. As soon as his feet hit the ground he fired a web-line to the third rifle yanking out of the man's hand and with one smooth motion he sent back at him smacking him in the chest knocking all the wind out of his lungs and knocking him out in the process. 

"What? You guys couldn't wait for a few more hours to go shopping?" 

The three goons that were seemingly unarmed pulled out a pistol each and pointed at Peter who let out a loud sigh.

"You really had to do that now." 

The moment he finished his sentence they all fired at him simultaneously, throwing a web-line to the ceiling he avoided the bullets, with his other hand he fired web to their faces causing them to lose sight for the time being. 

Dropping down the two thugs that could still see rushed to him, leaping over the first one he stepped on the second ones chest and pushed him to the ground with force, force that Spider-Man usually avoided. Quickly he webbed the goon's hands and feet to the ground before turning around and punching the taste out of the other's mouth. 

The moment he turned around to deal with the temporary blinded thugs he heard the familiar police siren, with a slight shrug of his shoulders he quickly webbed the three of them together in a cocoon of web and made his way out of the building the same way he went in, by the trusty vents. 

Truth to be told he was in no mood for interviews, questions or even praises. 

Peter launched himself on the side of a building and tapped in the police comms again and much to his delight another announcement came through. Involving a high speed chase around the centre of the city. 

"Good." 

Peter whispered before catapulting himself over to the direction of said car. 

Tonight was going to be a long night indeed. 

------------------------

I know i know, you didn't expect an update to this book and honestly neither did i. But you can thank the new Spider-Man game. I had a blast playing it and finishing in the first 2-3 days of its release.  Only question i have for you wonderful readers is.. how do you find the idea of a certain symbiote being added into this story? Especially now with Peter's thoughts all around the place? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.4K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
594K 13.3K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
679K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...