Neeyarudh:- Between Love And...

Door _manyav_

If we say 'Society', what comes in our mind is differences, malpractice, and so many ill deeds we can think o... Meer

INTRODUCTION
*CHARACTERS*
>•°•01•°•<
Addition in Characters
>•°•02•°•<
>•°•03•°•<
>•°•04•°•<
>•°•05•°•<
>•°•06•°•<
>•°•07•°•<
>•°•08•°•<
>•°•09•°•<
>•°•10•°•<
>•°•11•°•<
>•°•12•°•<
>•°•13•°•<
>°•.14.•°<
>•°•15•°•<
>•°•16•°•<
>•°•17•°•<
>•°•18•°•<
>•°•19•°•<
>•°•20•°•<
>•°•21•°•<
>•°•22•°•<
>•°•23•°•<
>°•°25°•°<
>•°•26•°•<
>•°•27•°•<
>•°•28•°•<
>•°•29•°•<
Ω•~30~•Ω
*•°31°•*(edited!)
...•°•*32*•°•...
▫️•33(a)•▫️
◾▫️33(b)▫️◾
*•-34-•*
*°°35°°*
••36••
•°*37*°•
°•38(i)•°
•°38(ii)°•
▪️39▪️
*40*
41
42
43:
44:-
45
46
47
48:Taiyaari jang ki
49
50
51:*jeet*
52:-jashn(epilogue)

>•°•24•°•<

863 38 23
Door _manyav_

*ye meri patni hai*

It was almost night, a quite night..
There in Rajvanshi House, Anirudh was tied to a chair in the same room in which Sujata was. The door was locked from outside. Both Sujata and Anirudh, were in unconscious state.
And the children were locked in a room.

•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

There Neeya was standing in her room fully shocked and panicked with dida and the ladies in front of her holding the wedding outfit for her.
"Ye vivah ka joda pehn lo. Turant!" Finally Neeya ask her keeping aside her nervousness,"ab-abhi q?" Dida doesnt answer anything to her and leaves the room after saying something to the ladies.

The ladies grab her hand,"chup chap ye kapde pehan le. Nhi to anjaam accha nhi hoga." "Par q? Mai nhi pehanungi." Neeya scowls. She tries to get off their hold but as all the ladies were holding her by her hands, shoulder and hair; it was difficult for her to free. Her heart was pounding and she was badly scared.

They forcefully make her wear all those bridal outfit amd jewellery. She tried her best to stop them or throw all those things away but all in vain. When she tried hard and was finally near to free herself, her dida came there and slapped her hard and hisses her in ears,"teri Ma aur Anirudh, dono Bade sarkar ke kabje mai h. Agar jyada nautanki ki to....jaan bhi ja skti h...faisla tumhare hath mai h." That slap wasnt just on her cheek, but her soul, her heart. Tears escaped her eyes, her heartbeats skipping a beat, and panicking. "Anirudh ji...?? ..nhi..."

She closed her eyes letting all the tears fall. After that, she just stood there like statue to whom everyone was getting ready to sell it off. Ofcrse she couldn't let anything happen to Ma, Children and him..

•°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•

There, finally Anirudh gain some consciousness. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking them and taking in all the surrounding. He looked around confused, when all the memories hit his mind reminding him everything. He, in anger moved himself but only to find himself tied to the chair. He tried to free himself, but his hand only slipped. After trying for few mins, he heard a groan and saw Sujata opening her eyes. "Kaki!...kaki uthie...aankhe kholie kaki!!" Sujata looked around her confused, she felt kind of relief when her eyes felt on Anirudh. "Chote Malik..? Aap-" "-ha. mai bhi yaha phans gaya hu."
Then the reality hits her,"Amma..." Anirudh looks at her confused,"Amma??" "Ha. Mai unhi ke sath thi akhiri baar jab unhone mujhe kuch khilaya tha..aur...jab meri ankh khuli, tab mai yaha thi...." Her eyes gets wide in fear and she starts crying,"Meri bacchi!!!.....Wo...Amma....meri bacchi ke sath....Wo...Indra...." Anirudh looks on hearing such thing bout Dida and Indra. But he knows that this time is very crucial to waste. He looked around to free themselves, but nothing of help.
"Kaki." He calls her out. Anirudh slightly bends forward lifting his chair lightly and shifting toward Sujata slowly, with struggle. After moments of shifting, he reach beside her. "Ma. Aap mera hath kholne ki koshish kijie." Sujata nods, and with moving her right hand little forward, she holds the knot of rope on his left hand and with her index finger and thumb, tries to open it. After few tries, slipping and failure, finally the knot is opened. Anirudh gets his hand out and free his right hand, and legs. After that he free Sujata.

Slowly, they make way towards the door. On peeping, he finds 3 men standing at the children's room. Anirudh looked around and found some minor stone. He picked them up and throws it to the other direction to distract them. And his plan got success. Both of them runs toward the other room and open it to find all the panicked and crying children. "Chalo yaha se."
They turn around to go but find those 3 men standing in front of them. Anirudh and other tense. Anirudh looks at them and thinks for something when someone hits one man with the stone. By this, others also starts throwing stone at them, and Anirudh taking the opportunity, tackle them. And everyone runs off.

*•°°°°°°°°°°°°°•*

T

here, Neeya is forcefully brought to the mandap. She was simply dressed in wedding attire with few jewelry and no makeup, but still her natural beauty giving her beautiful look. She looks around to the crowd, seeking for help with her eyes but everyone ignores her. She looked at the mandap only to find pandit ji, dida, Kamal and ofcrse, Indra in his lavish Kurta. The mandap wasnt decorated or something, it was very much simple. Only the required things for marriage were kept there.
Indra was smirking at her, like he will eat her all. She is seated beside him. Dida offers Indra some new clothes and jewellery and does his tilak.
After that, everyone along with Indra stands and she is forcefully lifted by the ladies and is seated on a low wooden stool, called pidi. Some men of village comes and lift her.
She wanted to fight, run away but knowing that the people she love the most are on the edge of death, she was feeling weak inspite of being brave and strong.
Those men, starts moving and taking round of Indra and Neeya's eyes closed with tears flowing and leaf in front..
After 3-4 rounds, they hear some rustling. "RUKO!" Anirudh stands there, panting, with Sujata, children and Sampoorna & Saurabh.

***Flashback***
"Are Saurabh! Chalo." Munshi calls him. "Aaya baba!" Saurabh goes to Sampoorna,"kya hua? Itni raat ko aap..?" "Ha wo..pata nhi achanak se kisi karan se Indra Ji aur Neeya ki shadi hone ja rhi h. Usi ke taiyari ke lie." Sampoorna looks on. "Kya???......Nhi!! Hume ye shadi rokni hogi...Nhi.." "...kya hua Sampoorna?" She tells him everything about how Indra misbehaves with her, and Anirudh and children. Saurabh also gets shocked and they both decide to find Anirudh.

After somehow convincing his baba, Saurabh along with Sampoorna reach Roy Choudhury. Saurabh sees Bihari doing some work,"Bihari Kaka...Chote malik h kya yaha?" "Yaha!? Nhi...chote malik to Indra babu ke yaha gae h." Saurabh nods and they run to Rajvanshi House only to find Anirudh, Sujata and other lost children coming from other corner of the house in hurry.
Sampoorna's eyes swell up with tears and she hugs her sister tightly. "Saurabh? Tum log yaha?" Anirudh ask. Sampoorna answer him,"Anirudh babu...waha Neeya ki jabardasti shaadi karai ja rhi h." At this, Anirudh and Sujata looks on. Sujata holds Sampoorna by her shoulder,"kya hua? Kyu?......aaj..?...." "Kaki... mujhe nhi pata. Mujhe bhi abhi hi ye khabar mili h. Hume is shadi ko rokna hoga Anirudh babu. Wo Indra...wo bilkul acche insan nhi h." But Anirudh only looks on in confusion,"lekin unka to vivah hona hi tha....?" "Wo sab hum apko baad mai bataenge lekin ye samay yaha baate karne ka nhi h." Sujata joins her hand and begs,"Chote Malik....bacha lijie..meri bacchi ko....wo...wo meri bacchi ka jeena mushkil kar dega aur....mai..mai hath jodhti hu chote malik..." Anirudh holds her hand,"nhi kaki.....Mai bachaunga Neeya ko.."

****Flashback Ends****

Everyone was just looking at Anirudh and company. Some children runs to their parents and they hug each other crying.
Neeya only looks at him with tears in her eyes. She was feeling like in a dark room, in which she was trapped, a ray of light of hope has come in the room. Anirudh also looks at her concern, but with fire in his eyes and heart.
Kamal gets tense,"Are Anirudh beta... kya hua?" "Kaka...ye shadi abhi q ho rhi h? Itni raat mai?...aisi bhi kya jaldi thi kaka?" Indra was just standing at his place when Kamal answers him,"Are beta..wo pandit ji aae the aaj shaam ko. Keh rhe the ki nakshatra mai kuch badlaw aae h to shaadi kal se pehle ho jae...to bas humne abhi hi..." "Accha!? Aur ye bacche? Ye bacche apke ghar ke basement mai kya kar rhe the Kaka?" Kamal looks at him tense. Anirudh wasnt able to trust him anymore. "Ye bacche? Mere ghar mai!??....mujhe kuch nhi pata..-" "-Jhooth!"
Kamal looks at Indra,"YE TUMNE KIA H!? Q?" Indra looks on scared when Kamal nods at him and he plays along,"baba...wo..mai...." SLAP!!
"BAS! Mujhe tumse aisi ummeed nhi thi." He shouts at him and then Slaps him again. Indra just looks on shocked not getting why is he, only he is dragged. He turns to other,"Mujhe maaf kar dijie. Apke baccho ko mere bete ke kaaran....mujhe kshama kar dijie." He says joining his hand. "Nhi Kaka. Aap shama q maang rhe. Isme apka kya dosh." "Ha. Lekin iski saja to zaroor milegi." Anirudh nods.

Neeya wasnt getting whats happening. She thought, no she was sure that both Kamal and Indra is involved in this matter but here, the scene is different. "Lekin ab ye shadi nhi ho skti." Sujata and Sampoorna runs to Neeya. "Q nhi hogi ye shadi?" Indra ask controlling his anger. "Qki ye shadi jooth aur jabardasti pe tiki h aur aisi shadi shadi nhi hoti." Indra and everyone else looks on. "Jabardasti? Jooth? Mai pyar karta hu Neeya se." "Accha! Neeya..Kya tum ye shadi karna chahti ho?" Anirudh ask looking at her. Now there was nothing to be fear of. She takes deep breathe,"Nhi!" Indra fumes in anger and as he was near her, he holds her by her hair and pulls out his gun pointing at everyone else. Anirudh and others get in defence position. "YE SHADI AAJ HI HOGI! KOI NI ROK SKTA MUJHE...KOI NI!". Anirudh, who was angry, was now kind of scared, scared of losing her.
Neeya's heart was pounding, in fear. She tries to remove his hand which was now around her neck, but only fails.
He drags her to the mandap,"Ae pandit. Shuru kro. Mujhe aaj hi vivah karna h."
"Neeyaaa..." Ma and Sampoorna cries. Anirudh, with heavy heart looks only at her, reading every movement. "Indra. Zidd chodh do." But he ignores him and starts taking round. "Chodho...mujhe..." Neeya hisses. But he only holds her tight. She gains all her power and bites him making him scream and taking the opportunity, she runs away from him to others.
"Neeya! Tum..." He goes to grab her but is stopped by Anirudh.
Anirudh, who gains all his power, anger was now standing infront of Neeya like a shield protecting her. Neeya only looks at him, feeling blessed. "Bahut ho gaya Indra. Ab bas! Ab agar tumne Neeya ko choone ki ya uske aaspaas bhi ane ki koshish ki....to mujhse boora koi nhi HOGA!" Indra nods. "Theek h." He moves back and picks up his gun. "Ho kaun tum? Kahe ise bachane aajate ho tum harbar? Kis hak se tum iski raksha kr rhe ho. Aur Neeya tum...Kab tak door rhogi...kabhi to milogi na." He smirks. "Le jao Anirudh le jao...kaha tak le ja paoge ise..kabhi to aaegi na machli jaal mai." He laughs.
Anirudh only looks in anger. His every word was like spark which was now turning into the fire. He knew that he cant forever save her. She will be at her house and he cant be there with him everytime. Neeya, who was feeling safe, was now feeling more scared now. She know that someday he will get him as now he is crazy.

Indra moves closer to them. "Ise chodh do Anirudh babu aur jake sagai ki taiyari karo. Ye meri h aur meri hi rhegi. Tum jaake apni wali ko sambhale meri wali mujhe sambhalne do." Anirudh holds his hand out to stop Indra from coming closer. "Badla lena chahta hu. Tadpana chahta hu ise....itna ki apni maut ko tarse..."
And Indra suddenly runs to Anirudh pushing him on the ground making him wince in pain, and he holds her by her wrist.
"Mai tumhare paas jitni baar aaya..tum mujhse door bhagi. Mera apmaan kia humesa. Mujhe thappad mara..." His grips tightens around her wrist. "Badla to lunga."
"Chodho Indra...Tum pagal ho gae ho.-" "-HA HO GAYA HU MAI PAGAL!"
He points gun at her. "Tum meri nhi...to kisi ki nhi." Neeya looks at him in fear.
Everyone looks at them scared. Anirudh stands up and moves slowly toward him. Indra pulls the trigger and he was going to fire it when Anirudh runs and push the gun upward and it gets fired toward the sky, making everyone scream.
Both of them looks at each other with anger, hatred, hate and rage. He takes the gun nd throws it away and punch him making him fall. He walks toward the mandap and picks up something. He walks back to stunned and scared Neeya and....he fills her hairline.
Everyone including Neeya looks on shocked. Neeya feels red powder falling on her nose and on her hairline. Tears escape her eyes.
Anirudh turns to Indra,"Ye meri Patni hai!"

>°••••••••••••••••°<

Vote and comment pls❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

49K 4.5K 29
[Complete] " This feeling is so beautiful. Yes, i felt it today. I...I.. love you" She twirled around in utter happiness and being on cloud nine. " D...
3.5K 257 15
Anirudh and Bondita. Two souls bound by forced marriage. Driven by the same 𝘍𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘳 for the equality and education for women, Anirudh and Bondit...
15.9K 1K 27
Seeing Anirudh was marrying Manorama, Bondita fainted. She had a long dream. She dreamed of the future events that were about to happen. What would a...
208K 9.6K 54
The story depicts late 19th century era of British India. It revolves around Barrister Anirudh Roy Chaudhary who marries a 11 year old girl Bondita i...