College Diaries

By WrittenbyShaie

It was the summer of '16 and Ameerah was in it for the long run. Her mother was done believing anything that... More

COPYRIGHT © 2020
Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
NEW BOOK!!!
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.

17.

287 23 3
By WrittenbyShaie

Ameerah

I woke up a little while ago but decided to stay in my room for a minute. I didn't feel like getting up to socialize yet. Ever since last night I really been to myself. I went to post a picture on instagram from last night and scrolled down my feed.

250 likes

Meerah_: ion gotta say much🥰

@Kelseyyy: & don't🤪

@Itssummer: period🤩

@Duke: mama😍

@OdellBeckham: bestie❤️

350 likes

Itssummer: He like wen i'm nasty👅

@Meerah_: 🤪😍

@Kelseyyy: 😍😍😍

200 likes

Kelseyyy: I'm loving the view😍

@Meerah_: same sis😍 u look thick!

@Itssummer: ^ & dooooo🤣!

After I posted I got up and went to do my hygiene in the bathroom when I ran into the girl from yesterday.

She still here? Who is this bitch?

"Oh hey. You're Ameerah right?" She asked.

"Hey... Yeah." I said.

She cleared her throat and said "Well I'm Eisha."

"Mmm good to know." I replied.

I could careless what her name was. I wanted to know why she was here.

"Duke told me all about you." She said.

"Oh really. What did he say?" I asked.

"He told me that you were one of his best friends down here." She said.

"Is that all he said?" I asked.

"Pretty much." She said.

"Mhm and you are?" I asked.

"His girlfriend." She said with the biggest smile on her face.

That shit lame asf period.

"How long y'all been together?" I asked.

I wasn't no beat around the bush typa bitch. I needa know what I need to know.

She laughed and said "I'm sensing some hostility. You sound a little mad."

"Girl i'm not mad. It was just a question." I said.

"We been together for three years." She said.

I felt my jaw clenching. I wanted to punch Duke so bad but I kept my cool.

"You look surprised by my answer." She said.

"Yeah because he's never mentioned a girlfriend before. And even though you're here he still hasn't." I said.

She looked like she wanted to say something else but decided it not to. Good choice.

"You done with the bathroom now or?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said moving out my way.

I closed the door before she could say anything else. I wasn't gonna play games with Duke. If he had a girlfriend at home he shouldn't have been flirting with me period.

After I used the bathroom I walked out in the living room waiting for everyone to get up. When I walked in there I seen Kelsey and Odell chilling on the couch.

Bro what the fuck is this?

"My bad." I said about to excuse myself.

"Nah you good... You straight?" He asked.

"Mhm. I'm just about to get some water and go back to my room." I said.

"You not gone come chill wit us?" He asked.

"Nah i'm straight on that." I said walking away.

I was about to go in my room when I ran into Duke.

I really just wanted to leave. I'm beyond annoyed.

"Oh shit my bad." He said.

"Mhm." I said about to walk pass.

"You straight?" He asked.

"Straight." I said.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked.

"Nah I'm good. Watch out." I said.

"Can you give me a chance to explain?" He asked.

"Duke can you get out the way bro? I'm not in the mood for this." I said.

He threw his hands up and said "Aight man." I rolled my eyes and walked into my room.

I don't know where I'm bout to go but it's going to be far away from here. I don't wanna be around none of this shit.

I grabbed my bag and phone and made my way back to the front.

"Where you boutta go?" Luke asked me.

I was hoping he wasn't gonna be up but since he is oh well. It's not changing anything.

"Same thing I was about to ask her bro." Duke said.

"I don't know somewhere other than here." I said.

"Why what's wrong witchu?" Luke asked.

"Nothing it's just too crowded in here." I said looking over at Duke and Odell.

"I hear that. You want me to come with you?" He asked.

"No I'm good. I wanna be by myself." I said.

"Ight don't do nothing stupid and be safe." He said.

"Always." I said.

"You got that taser I bought for you?" Luke asked.

I shook my head yes.

"Ight. I guess you can go now." He said.

"You guess? Gee thanks dad." I said leaving.
———
Several hours later
Duke

I was chilling on the couch watching some shit on cartoon network when I got to thinking. I wonder if Ameerah was tripping about Eisha popping up here last night. I was knocked out my thoughts when Eisha came into my room.

"So when was you gonna tell me about her?" She asked.

"Come on man. Don't start this shit." I said. "It ain't nothing to tell because we not together."

"That's what you think?" She asked.

"Bitch that's what I know. Watch out man." I said.

"Bitch?! So i'm a bitch now Duke?" She asked.

"Eisha... watch out dawg." I said.

After I said that I got a text from some random ass number.

470-335-87**- Come get ur crackhead friend!

Instead of texting back I called the number and they answered on the third ring.

"Hello?" The person said.

"Yo who tf is this?" I said getting straight to the point.

"Chanel dumbass." She said.

"Oh you must wanna get drop kicked or something?" I asked.

"No asshole. I called because your friend out here bout to relapse and shit. I know she got all y'all convinced she ain't an addict nomore but she lying!" She said.

"Man wtf you talking bout Chanel." I said.

She sent a video of Ameerah at some party and it looked like she was buying from a dealer.

"Where y'all at?" I asked.

She gave me the address and I said "Don't let her buy no shit. I don't care if you gotta fight her and get beat up."

"Bitch I ain't gone get beat up fuck off my phone." She said hanging up.

Yeah ight. Ameerah knew how to throw hands. I remember one time we was wrestling and she ended up beating my ass fr. That shit left marks on my face.

"Where you boutta go bro?" Odell asked.

"Y'all niggas needa ride wit me. Ima warn y'all though you ain't gone be happy with what you gone see." I said.

"It got some to do wit Meerah?" Ryan asked.

I shook my bead yes.

"I knew it. Her ass was gone for too long." Luke said.

"Let's dip." I said.

Thirty minutes later

I pulled out my phone and called the last number which was Chanel. She answered on the first ring.

"Hello? Are you here yet this bitch talking bout she gone kill me!" She yelled.

I laughed and said "Yeah man we out here. Where y'all at?"

"That shit ain't funny but if you come through the front and walk straight back it should be the first door on the right." She said.

"Aight." I said hanging up.

We followed the directions Chanel gave us and opened the door to the room. Ameerah just looked at us as if we wasn't there.

"Thank god. Y'all need to keep y'all pet on a leash." Chanel walked up and said.

"Bitch you called them here?!" Ameerah said.

She looked angry as hell.

"Ima kill yo ass. Just wait on it." Ameerah said.

Sheesh...

"Man what the hell is you doing? Why she had to call us here... What's going on with you? We thought you was good." Odell said.

"Man i'm straight.... I don't need this right now." She said.

"Nigga you need all of this right now. I'm not letting you do this shit. The fuck wrong wit yo ass." Odell said.

"Man y'all heard her.. leave her alone." The dealer said.

"Ain't nobody talkin to yo ass pipe down lil bruh." Luke said.

"Ion gotta do shit. Are we doing this or not?" He asked Ameerah.

I looked at this nigga sideways like the fuck is he on right now? He gone talk to her like we not standing here right now?

"Ameerah let's go." I said with authority in my voice.

"Man who are you? Leave her alone." The dealer said.

"Her nigga. Fuck you mean." I said.

"That ain't what she told me nigga." He said.

At this point I'm annoyed as hell and shocked by this girl behavior. I don't know if she was high or what but mfs just don't know I shoot niggas now.

"Man let's fucking go." I said snatching Ameerah by her arm.

"Y'all better take care of this nigga before I shoot his ass." I said to Odell, Ryan, and Luke.

They simply gave me a head nod and I knew they was finna do his ass.

"Man ain't nobody finna do shit." He said. Little did he know... selling my baby drugs? That'll get you fucked up in a heartbeat.

"If you still alive after this... don't let me catch you in these streets nigga." I said.

I brought Ameerah outside near the car and grabbed her face. She was definitely high as fuck but i'm still gone talk to her ass later.

"Who we waiting on? I'm ready to go." She said.

"Bit.... Girl we here because of you! We waiting on yo brothers because they taking care of yo shit." I said.

I was about to go see what was taking so long when I heard sniffling. I turned around and seen Ameerah crying.

"Mannn whatchu crying for Meerah?" I asked hugging her.

"Nothing get off me." She said pushing me.

"What's your problem man?" I asked.

"You think I forgot about ya lil girlfriend at home?" She asked. "Why you think I'm out here?"

"You tryna blame this shit on me? Are you serious right now?" I asked.

"Fuck you Duke. Fuck you." She said.

"Aight bro chill out." I said.

She turned her back facing me. Obviously she didn't want to talk to me right now.

"Can you stop crying? I apologize for yelling... Wipe ya face." I said.

Even though she deserved it I forgot how sensitive she got right after her accident.

By the time she stopped crying the rest of them niggas came walking out.

"Y'all ain't overkill did y'all?" I asked. It took them a long time to come out.

"Let's go." Luke said.

I guess that answers my question. You do what you gotta do to protect family.
———

Thanks for over 500 views!!! Make sure you vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.5K 37
[sequel to Fools] Noah and Sam are happy and in love... and living an hour away from each other while Sam enters his senior year of high school and...
430 102 50
This is a story about where at a certain age we start to understand the importance of the bonds we share with one another. A story about the smiles...
133K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...
140K 7.8K 29
#16 islamic 13/01/2020 #23 hijab 13/01/2020 #35 halal 13/01/2020 #10 indianlovestories 13/01/2020 #38 muslimlovestory 13/01/2020 #15 marriageproposal...