Mutual Love

By priyanka____

"You?" I asked in shock as I watch in front of me the most arrogant person walking in my boyfriend's house. ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 20
Chapter 6
Character Introduction
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 19

9 1 0
By priyanka____

I am standing in front of the mirror trying to choose what dress to wear because literally I have sooo many dresses. Who am I kidding I just have only  four dresses to choose from.

So I decide to video call my friend Lauren who is also coming with us to the club so that I know what to wear so that I look atleast presentable in front of so many foreigners. I swear sometimes I just forget that I am in Toronto because here also everyone is busy with their lives to give a shit about anyone else's.

After my video call which lasted for almost forty five minutes I decide to wear a black dress with my boots. It looked super sexy on me.
Just as I finished my makeup and everything I heard a knock on my door. I went to open the door and found Mrs. Reynolds was standing in front of me with a small basket in her hand and an oldie smile( if that is even a word). She is the oldest lady in our apartment and she is fond of her famous weekend apple pie tradition as they call it. She lost her husband a few years ago and she has four children but they no longer visit her, so she just makes apple pies every weekend to everyone in this apartment. I just started receiving these just for a few months. I smiled in return and offered her to come inside and to sit on the couch.

"Where are you going all dressed up? Going on a date with someone." She asked with a knowing smirk.

I just shook my head and smiled, "No Mrs Reynolds. You know I don't do boys." I said and she dramatically sighs.
"I have told you so many times that you are young and beautiful and smart and it would not hurt to be carefree and be wild for once in your life."
When she said this I internally said Yeah wild my foot.

The thing is I was once a carefree girl with too many friends and a great social life but it all got ruined that one night with Tan--

"Divya are you there?" I was pulled back to reality and was convinced that it was all just a nightmare of my past and nothing else.
"No Mrs Reynolds I was just thinking about all the things I am gonna do today in the party." I replied and her face lit up.
"Oh really! You are going to a party. That is even better. You go and enjoy with your friends."
She smiled and got ready to leave when I remembered her container from last week. I filled the container with some chicken fry that I made today and handed it back to her.

She smiled and we said our goodbyes before I shut my door.
I heard a ping from my phone indicating a message from my friend Lauren. They have come in front of my apartment building to pick me up.

I collected my purse and phone before I locked up my door and went outside the apartment building to see they were waiting patiently for me with big grins on their faces.

"Let's go girls. We are gonna have sooo much fun tonight."

Connor's POV

"It is time to have some fun baby."
Said Shawn as he finished his drink and sat the glass on our table.

I watched as Shawn made his way towards a typical blonde girl with perfect ass and those curvaceous breasts. Hmm I am starting to think like Shawn. Ewww does it make me a pervert or a manwhore.

"Hey guys I am gonna go to that red head. She has been giving me those looks and I am seriously turned on by that smile." Said Daniel, a very close friend of mine. I along with our whole group pat him on the shoulder and he makes himself look presentable before walking over to that woman talking with what seemed to be her friends or was it short hair with a facial hair. I don't know.

Me and my friends all watched as Daniel walked towards that woman. We saw how he was casually talking and flirting with her. Then what happened next surprised all of us. The person with whom that woman was talking to was actually a man and apparently he was her boyfriend.

Daniel ended up just holding up his hands and walking back to our table with an annoyed look on his face. We all laughed at him once he sat on his seat. He started explaining that that red head bitch who he thought was giving seductive looks to him was actually just calling her friend who was sitting behind us.
"So Connie anyone that caught your attention here." Asked Brian.

My mind drifts off to a certain black haired, black eyes and a seductive smile that for some reason has me thinking about her every single day.

I didn't realize I started smiling like an idiot when Greg pointed out.
"What has got you smiling, or rather who?"
I shrugged it off but Greg still didn't believe me. So I finally blurted out everything from day one how I had met Divya to us being neighbors to us being friends and lastly about our sweet kiss. Well it was a brief kiss but it did some things to me.

When I finished everyone was quite until Brian spoke up.
"If you like her so much then just confess it to her. I mean do you not want to tell her how you feel and then  keep waiting for her to say something or are you going to regret for the rest of your life by not telling her how you feel about her?"

I thought for a moment. Well he is right. I mean of course I like her and I would never be able to live without telling her how I feel. I know it is too fast to develop feelings for someone. But damn she is just so sweet and beautiful and kind and generous and humble and hot and sexy. I would never have to start a conversation. She just effortlessly makes boring and tired days enthusiastic and fun for me.

"Well you are right. I do feel special around her. She is just so herself and I am just so.. myself. But I like how I am with her. Just no care in the world. It feels like it's just me and her."
I say dreamily and everyone nods but stays quite.

"I think you should tell her how you feel as soon as possible. Wait, where did you say she works at?" Asked Kyle.

"Antiko Industries " I said to which he nods his head.

"Can you show us her photo so we would know how she looks like. And also we know who got you so whipped at their first sight."
This time it was Henry with a smirk on his face. I shook my head and showed them the photo of her that I took of her on my first day seeing her.

"Damn she is a damn snack. Dude if I did not have a girlfriend, I would definitely have said her my true feelings on the first day and would have made her mine." Said Daniel to which I gave him an Are you serious look.

"Damn I didn't know there are any more beautiful Indian women other than Priyanka Chopra but this one looks so hot God damn."
It was Brian this time. I nod my head and put my phone back into my pocket.

"Man you confess to her as soon as possible because I think many men are waiting for that opportunity to be with her. I mean that's how I feel. See I don't know this woman but what ever I could understand by the way you describe her, it just makes me think you must ask her out before it's too late." Said Greg. I gave him a greatful smile and said, " I will keep that in mind."

We all then drowned our drinks and then waited again for another rounds.

Divya's POV

The bar was really crowded as we entered. Oh boy the dance floor is already flooding with drunk men and women.

All of us walked towards the bar and ordered our drinks. Once we got our drinks all of us drank at the same time. It made me feel homesick about the time when me and my friends were reckless enough to have a drunk birthday party. But it was so worth it.

Me and Ava, the not-so-shy girl, were having the time of our lives along with our friends on the dance floor.

After some time I needed more alcohol in my system to loosen my nerves and try to have a wonderful weekend. So I asked one of my friends to order tequila shots for all of us. We all drank again and were dancing to so many songs that was really starting to make me feel less tensed and more happier and excited for the whole night with my friends.

"Hey girly show me some of your moves." Ashley said. Next song came up which so happened to be "Work " by Rihanna to which we started grinding at each other. I was having the time of my life when somebody tried to ruin it.

"Hey sexy wanna dance with me?" I could not see who that person was but they had their arms around my waist that made me really uncomfortable.

"What the fuck man!" I said as soon as I came to my senses and finally turned around.

He just held up his hands and walked away. I made an excuse and made a trip to the washroom to relieve myself from all the dancing for the day.

Just as I was returning back from the washroom I bumped into someone.

"Ouch what the fu-- hey Divya Hi didn't see ya here."
When I looked up to see who was it my whole face lit up.
"Hey Connor fancy seeing you here."

               --------------------------------

Hey guys!! After so long I know.
But hey I hope you all are healthy and safe inside your home and are maintaining social distancing coz that's a must.

Anyways congratulations to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for the win. I hope you all have an amazing 5years of BidenHarris government.

Happy reading and don't forget to like, comment and share.

Thank you!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 1.3K 48
"I waited for you for so long. I watched my phone every night, waiting for a phone call that somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I'd never get. I...
350K 5.9K 69
A story about a college girl named Lili with her best friends having the time of their lives until one day Lili's friends but tickets to see the famo...
53.7K 903 75
a story about how a fake - turned real - love affair between one very famous singer and one up and coming singer becomes a whirlwind of drama, distra...