π…π¨π«πžπ―πžπ« || Geoffrey Mc...

By Scarlet_RedHead

πš…π™°π™Όπ™Ώπšˆπš πšπšŠπš—πšπš’πšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—πŸ©Έ SUMMARY: London, 1918 - your life suddenly changed as soon as you woke up... More

Episode 1 - Rebirth
Episode 2 - Curse
Episode 3 - Realization
Episode 4 - First Meeting
Episode 5 - Pact
Episode 6 - Resumption
Episode 7 - A Different Provocation
Episode 8 - Deception
Episode 9 - When Your Heart Lies
Episode 10 - One Step Away From You
Episode 11 - Forbidden
Episode 12 - Confession
Episode 13 - The Last Night
Final Episode - For Eternity
π™½πšŽπš πšœ

π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—

321 6 0
By Scarlet_RedHead

Vampyr is an action RPG video game, developed in 2018 by Dontnod Entertainment. The story is set in 1918's London and the protagonist is Jonathan Reid, an esteemed doctor who turned into a vampire. In addition to fighting the Spanish influence that looms over the city and its inhabitants, he will have to deal with a dangerous secret hidden for centuries, which lies at the origin of his new power and vampire lineage.

The events and characters that I'll use will have the sole purpose of developing my story, so that, for those unfamiliar with the original work, they can follow regardless of the plot.

Geoffrey McCullum is a vampire hunter and, as well as being the antagonist, will be the protagonist along with the reader. (Y/n is your name)

P.S. I highly recommend this game because it's really intriguing!

Thanks for the attention and...
enjoy the reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 222 9
The streets of London are always bustling with trouble. If you're not harassed by the Priwen guards, you're probably running away from night stalkers...
4.2K 222 22
Aurelia- All my life I've been in the shadows of people around me. Keep my head low, Don't make eye contact and speak when spoken to. Deep down insid...
2.6M 163K 200
In the beginning... he was like a storm: violent, dangerous, and perfectly capable of destroying everything in his path. He'd gotten his hands on eve...
50.8K 2.3K 34
Hope is now a witch. She never realized becoming one meant dealing with evil. She soon is learning that being a witch comes with a lot of bad consequ...