I Need You Too

By I-like-the-cold

"I need you, so you can't leave." "But I have to help everyone. I love you guys." "If you do it you'll get ki... More

The class 1A Party
How do i tell him?
REALLY?
Todoroki/Kirishima's confession!๏ฟผ
~โ€ขThe partyโ€ข~
I don't know

What just happened?!

41 3 0
By I-like-the-cold

Hii😌✨🦋my friends
I hope you are liking my story so far and I just want to tell you to not do anything stupid...

😪like shît I swear y'all be doing stupid stuff....🙄be careful!!!!

...but so do I tbh✨ sooo idrgaf😀😭😃

OKay so this chapter will be a little off of the main ship, but its all important for one of the other ships 😂 (Shinkami)Then you have Sero...

 but like.... I can't tell you everything rn so read!!!

-Isis-

______________________________
•Shinso•

Oijro was the first one up the hill, fallowed by the rest of us. When we got to the top a guy was holding a gun in the air. Well if you looked closer he looked to be holding one of Hagakure's glove.

"Shit Tooru." Oijro whispered. He was right next to me so I could here him muttering to himself.
Saying stuff like how he should have gone... or how someone else should have made a plan.

"I KNOW YOU ALL ARE THERE! I can sense you... that's how I found your precious little friend here." The man with the gun yelled.

"Oijro don't do anything stupid!" Tokoyami told him from behind us. Well... looks like the rest of the class is here, and they have Aizawa. "You little shits, are you trying to kill me. Do you know what I have to do every day to make sure you all don't get killed!" My dad yelled.

"Hitoshi!" he yelled, now looking at me with his infuriated face.

"Yeah..." What the fuck does he want from me.

"I need you to ask him what his quirk is." I know what he was up too. He wanted me to get info out of him before something happens by using my quirk. It would be more affective then him just using his right now.

"YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO HAND OVER THE BIG THREE OR I WILL TELL SHIGARAKI TO VAPORIZE THE YELLOW AND RED HEAD." Wait, now I know who this guy is.... the one at the store... he was in front of me in line. He had blood hair and eye bags. H-he was the one with the League Of Villanins... Twice? No not him... if this guy could sense Haga then its not Twice

HE KNOWS WHERE KAMINARI IS!

"WHERE THE FUCK IS KIRISHIMA?" Well there goes Bakugou, yelling.

I stood up and looked at the man with the gun. "Where is Kaminari?" I asked as calm as possibly as to not show him how scared I actually was for Denks.

"I-" he went to speak but my quirk stoped him. "Put the gun down. and sit in the floor, don't move." As he went to do it my body shook. 

______________________________

A/N- Okay so right now the guy (he is an oc so don't get confused lol) that Shin has under control is using his quirk. Btw he is an oc of mine and I will tell you 1000 times so you don't forget.. his name is Kanaski Magahiro <33. He can manipulate a persons thoughts and memories. The thoughts a person is having at that time he can hear them having. Everything they are thinking is venerable to him to change. As an example, if I was using my quirk and thinking of how to stop an enemy he could make me want to help them instead, by changing my thoughts on the situation. He can only do it to people when the are using there quirk though. And he if extremely fast at thinking a new plot to change the out comes of each person. Also it hurts like hell when the victim is under it. There is a chance that they can't go bake from it.

So with all that being said that's why he could sense Haga, bc he could hear her thoughts and told her to come to him.

The next part is Kanaski talking to shin in his head. Just so you know XD I'm not trying to confuse you or anything :)))

Hope that made some kind of sense fnjndfjnvenfj

______________________________

S: What is happening to me?

K: You will now use your power on Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou.

S: I will now use my power on Mid~

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME!?" I was screaming in pain and the man that was sitting on the floor, now controlling me and telling me to do his will. 

I can't stop it. Fuck.

K: YOU WILL NOW USE YOUR POWER ON MIDORIYA, TODOROKI, AND BAKUGOU.

So there was only one thing I could do.

"Izuku, Sho, Baku if you don't save him I swear~" I was cut off by another one of my screams, but before I was compelled to do what he said I looked at Sero.

"Tell him, t-tell Denks I love him for me, w-would you...?!" Im definitely going to die.

Then I couldn't see anything anymore. I felt like I was sleeping, but a dead sleep. One that I can't get out of even if I tried. All I know is that if they don't do something I could probably never see Denki again. Thats not something I can handle.

Well as long as Sero isn't an idiot... He can save him. I know he loves him. He loves him a lot actually....

I love Kaminari...

______________________________

-Sero-

What the fuck....

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK...

~Tell him for me~

~Tell Denks I love him~

I- have to do WHAT!? I have to tell the man I love that his boyfriend loves him and is leaving him... and I just stood there and watched it happen. Kaminari will rip me apart... I will die.I will never see another day....

Imagine having to tell someone that their boyfriend is possessed and we can't do anything about it.

"Sero are you okay?" Uraraka just asked me. Her voice was off though. I didn't answer, and I didn't have the words to do so, there was nothing I could have said that would make it look like I was 'okay'. So I just looked down at the floor where Shin was crying in pain. Well now its just his face that... that was... what happened to him?

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON?" Aizawa was mad, and I mean really really mad at what just happened.

Shinso's eyes went black.

He looked possessed.

Almost like a monster.

He was done crying after that... He had no expression. Shinso was gone...

Shinso, or should I say his body stood up and went straight to the three pros, Midoriya, Bakugou, and of course Todoroki. Why, I don't know, but I just need to focus. Wait what do I do... what am playing to do.

This is killing me. I don't know....

"My name is Kanaski Magahiro and I want you all to remember that from now on." Then he looked at us all for a second... but I didnt really look up at him much.

"Shinso, my little puppet, I want you to bring me those three an then we will go home. You can see what happened to your little Chargebolt if you do." Then he fell into a hole in the ground. it look likes one of Kurogiri's portals.

"Well then... who should I take out first." Shin was thinking to himself, out loud but it didn't sound like him at all. He was a lot more, intimidating I guess, like this. I have no idea what to do anymore. Its like all my hero thing left me. I was supposed to save him? How? HOw was I supposed to save him.

Im an idiot....

I don't know what to do. Im sorry Denks..Kiri... but I have no idea...

"What the hell, Uraraka? What are you doing... Where did Aizawa-" When I looked behind me to who said that, the bubbly girl her self was there.

She had everyone tied up and in the air, but the top three, and Iida, and probably not Hagakure, and I where not in a rope.

She tried to get close to me but I stepped back before her hand came within enough reach to make me float as well. "Whats the matter Hanta... I just want to make sure you don't get in the way of our plans. So why don't you just be a good LITTLE, boy and sit down with the rest of our class." I was looking for Aizawa but he was gone, and everyone was covered in ropes and gagged in the air.

"Why... what are you doing?" I asked. "Well being a pro was taking to long. I want my money now and this was the faster way of getting it. I like being a villain, and this way I can just take the money and the person I have wanted for, far too long..." She looked over to the four boys fighting, but the only one she really looked at though was Izuku. Well shit this bitch is crazy... I thought I knew everyone in here.

______________________________

-Kaminari-

When I had finally woken up Kirishima and I where sitting in some bar chairs. Mine was completely soaked in water and so where the ropes on me. Looks like I can't use my quirk... ugh that's frustrating.

 I had better things to do then this. I looked around, but no one was here but us two. It looked like Kiri was in mettle bars... probably not a good time for him to use his quirk either. 

"Do you know why its just the two of us here?" I asked kiri. he had been looking off in the distencs so ni don't think he saw me wake up. His body shot up a little at my voice. 

"What... what did you say?" 

"I said do you know what's going on... you have been up for some time it looks like so I was wondering what up with you. Have you seen anything?" He looked like he had been crying. His eyes where blood shot and he looked devastated. "Well actually, dude are you okay? You look like shit." I just wanted to see what he would say but then someone came in. 

Well looks like we actually are in a bad situation. Hopefully someone knows were gone by now... 

Shin should know by now.... 

"Looks like you two boys are awake!!! Shiggy, Can I just cut them up a little, I just want to have some fun before there blood is all cold and lifeless??!!" Well Looks like the one and only Toga... well shit this is just an amazing day isn't it.

"NO HE TOLD YOU ALRADY TOGA! hey don't yall at her. I DONT CARE ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW. ITS NOT LIKE WE ARE ACTUALLY FRIENDS WITH HER. stop I can't do thing right now. Im stARTING TO GET really annoying." well that's definitely Twice. 

"Why are you two talking? Like in genaral... I kind off don't want to hear you idiots say anything ever. So how about I burn off the tongs that give you the ability to do so?" Dabi said to them both as he came in the room. 

"Ughhh Dabiii can you be nice for one second-" 

"Toga I will hurt you. Dont talk to me right now Im not in the mood."

"Okay grumpy!" She finished and didn't say anything after that. A few minutes later a dark purple portal showed up in the room and a guy with blond hair and a white coat came though. 

"Kanaski!!!!" Toga yelled and ran up to him exiled. "Hey Iko, you seem to be in a good mood don't you!"

"Only because I don't have to deal with Dabi anymore. He is so mean today." She complained and rolled her eyes at Dabi. "I can hear you!" he yelled looking at the two. "Toga why don't you just talk to me?" Twice asked. "Well sweetie, most of the time you are in your own convo's so I don't bother. Sorry not sorry... So Kana how was the little mission you went on?"

"Oh well Shinso is going to finish it for me!"

"WHAT!" I yelled out... not meaning too... fuck. kirishima looked up at that. 

"Dad, what are you talking about?" Did Kiri just say dad.... to this random guy..

"DAD??" I asked.

_____________________________

Well yep🙄😃 that... happened ig🤐🤧✨ So I have to just say this now.... if u didn't get what happened... ask questions😀bc I kinda confused myself a little making this!😌oops🦋✨ 

btw~ I don't want people to worry abt my husband(Hanta)🙄There are others to be worrying abt... like Aizawa!!!!!! Where tf did he go? Like shit... and Shin is possessed...😅oops...

As always... I can't spell...

(2161 words)

-Isis-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 34 25
(!!!!SORT OF ON HOLD BUT NOT RLLY UM OK!!!!) โ ๐€๐‘๐„๐'๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐’๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐’ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹? โž ๊’ท๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฅ๊’ทโ€งโ‚Šหš๊’ท๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฅ๊’ทโ€งโ‚Šหš Deku never had...
13.1K 572 15
"He doesn't remember the conversation or when it had happened. It could have happened this morning, last week, maybe even in a past life. He felt too...
33.4K 954 73
Depressed Izuku AU. BakuDeku Story, if you don't like this ship, don't read this. He is abused by his father and neglected by his late mother. There...
27.5K 1K 29
so, um.... this is my first book fan fiction because I never like to write or typing.??.sorry for the worst grammar. this is the story: -At Middle S...