𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗥𝗼𝘀�...

By Polnareffturtle

Malnourishment, abuse, and darkness were the only things this girl knew. She had no name, no place, no freedo... More

The Merciless Savior
At last...Solace
My Dear Diana
Moonlight Vendetta
The Encounter with the Three Half Naked Men and Ajna
The Perverted Nazi
Vietnam Flashbacks
All In One Day
Goodbye You Disgrace
A Final Gift
A Man With A Friend
A Trip Down Memory Lane
Rape And Rainbows
Poljna
Choose Before You Can't
Blood on the Wrong Hands
He Knows
Get This Right
The Merciless god

Stardude Crusaders

704 28 20
By Polnareffturtle

Life had been boring for Diana Rose lately. Life had been normal. She hadn't been feeling utterly depressed even a little bit like she always had been in the past. What could she be sad about? She was with her best friend, her father, and her two sons. The day before yesterday, she gave birth to another beautiful baby boy. 

She was sitting on a couch, watching Adelio make snails out of play-doh. First, he would take a ball of orange play-doh, and roll it in between his hands making a long rope. He then would take the rope and roll it up into a spiral that looked like a lollipop. He would make another rope but smaller and place the lollipop shell onto the back of the smaller rope. Taking his index fingers and thumbs, he would pinch the sides of the head and pull them out, slowly sculpting the tentacles that would hold the eyes of the snail. Boom, there's your snail. 

Adelio had made seventeen snails and had put them in a formation of four snails across and four back. He kept calling his snails comrades which made Diana chuckle in fear. He was just starting his fifth row of orange Russian snails when DIO walked in with the new addition to the family.

His eyes were lost, staring deep into his baby grandsons's deep blue's. He looked at his grandson and Diana could sense the pride he was feeling. He, the mighty DIO, would take care of this child until he was dead, which would be never because he was DIO. 

"You've done well, little one."

Diana stood up and stood by her father's side, watching her son. Kissing DIO's cheek, she smiled at her last child. At least Adelio wouldn't be lonely, at least he would have a baby brother to look after and care for. 

"Alright Papa, name him."

"Hm?"

"You heard me, give your grandson a name." DIO gave a pleased "hmph" and began to think. After a solid minute of thinking, it came to him. His grandson was going to be given a name that meant something he loved.

"Eztli."

"Awww, sweet little Eztli," Diana tickled her newborn's chin.

"It means blood."

"Papa!" Diana scolded him with a ferocious glare. 

"What? it's one of my favorite things, so why not name my grandson after it?"

"Hmph"

Little Eztli's skin was pale and his eyes were liked two little diamonds that were lost in the depths of the ocean. He was little, but he had the same look of determination and power in his eyes, just like Brando. Little whispies of golden hair sat on his head: they were the same color as DIO's ruffled long hair. This little one...this miracle child...how he would grow up and what he would become was unknown to them. How Diana had conceived him in the first place was mystery, but it didn't matter. He was with her and that was what mattered.

"Diana, I have an important job for you that I know you can handle."

"What is it?"

"Obviously you remember Joseph Joestar. The bastard put together a ridiculous little posse to come "kill me". Would you be a dear and take care of them for me? Use any means necessary."

"Sure, papa. I'll do the job. They won't make it to Egypt."

"I'll watch Eztli while you're gone."

So, with that, Diana began packing for herself and Adelio. Adelio may look like an, eight year old and act like one at times, but he is almost fifty years old. The little squirt can handle himself pretty well and can fight. After the little lad heard about his father he wanted to be just like him. He wore a long cream colored loincloth that hung down right below his kneecaps. He wore a short, purple, chestpiece, but didn't have two swords pierced through his skin through them. He kept his hair up in a small square like shape, just like Wamuu. He learned all about honor and how to fight. Of course, he wasn't very strong, but he knew a few handy moves for taking down big opponents. 

Diana told Ajna that she was going to be gone for a bit and Ajna didn't let that slide. The purple haired pillar woman began packing her things as well. Her best friend practically sister wasn't going to go risk her life without her. Where's the fun in that?

Adelio took his five canisters of play-doh and packed them into his suit case with a big grin on his face. Diana stared at him for just a moment and shrugged. How else was he supposed to make his snail army?

"I'm off, bye!" Giving DIO a small hug, the trio set off to go find the Stardust Crusaders. DIO had given her their exact location. Apparently, they were boarding a boat to Singapore and it was the perfect opportunity to play out Diana's plan.

They had boarded the boat with the captain giving them a look of approval as they boarded. The three of them had dressed in white pants, a horizontally striped blue and white tank top, and tiny, cute, white, hats. They pretended to be working when she finally caught sight of the group.

The eldest who must have been Joseph Joestar was dressed in navy blue pants and a red horizontally striped tank top. He had ruffled gray and a foxy gray beard. He was scolding two high school students who looked about the age of seventeen. One was wearing a formal, emerald green, Japanese uniform. His hair was a pinkish cherry red and swirled into a swirly of hair. He also worse dangling cherry earrings. The other was wearing an edgy black Japanese uniform that had a golden chain hanging from the collar of the jacket. He had small circular golden earrings that were pretty simple. What Diana couldn't figure out was the hat...how was the black hat with golden plates on it part of the student's black hair...were they phased together? Whatever illusion it was, damn it was a confusing one. The green and red one, which she would call "cherry" for the time being was reading a book with a happy smile on his face. His skin was pale and his eyes were violet and happy. The edgy one who she would call "the edgy one" had more tanned skin with aquamarine eyes. He clearly didn't show much emotion to people. Behind Joseph were two men. One was an Egyptian man who wore red and cream robes. His hair was brownish black and were in little cylinders on his head. The man by him wore white pants and a shoulderless crop top with a singular black strap going across his left shoulder. His hair was silver and was put up into a big cylinder on top of his head but surprisingly enough, he could pull it off. He also wore dangly heart earrings. So until she could learn their real names, she would call them Cherry, Egyptian dude, French thot, The edgy one, and Joseph Joestar.

With a glare at Joseph, Diana and the Joestar made eye contact. Joseph turned around to look at her. He knew who he was dealing with from one glance into her bloody gold eyes. 

"Shit..."Diana mumbled to her self and snapped her fingers. From the snap, Ajna and Adelio jumped up onto the top deck of the boat for safety. Ajna had faith that Diana's plan would pay off, but to make it work Ajna would have to play along and resist the temptation to stand by Diana's side.

By this time, The edgy one and Cherry had quickly gotten to their feet and were on high alert. French thot and Egyptian dude were standing behind Joseph, watching Diana intently. One false move and she could get herself killed.

"You...I knew we would cross paths again." Joseph spoke with an unsure tone as he stood confidently before her. "How are you out in the sun?"

Taking off her hat, her tucked in golden, long, smooth, hair fell elegantly down to her shoulders. The five took in the beauty that was before them. Her pale skin was flawless and her crimson gold eyes sparkled in the sunlight. They were intimidating yet graceful. She was skinny and strong with her feminine build. 

"Sunscreen."

There was a moment of silence and Joseph was trying desperately not to laugh. The bloodlust intent exerting from Diana soon faded away as she realized she was most likely not going to die that day.

"Now, let's get down to business. Why are you here? Your father sent you, didn't he?"

"Well, quite the contrary actually. I'm here to help you kill my shitty poor excuse of a father." A moment of silence passed and the unidentified four standing behind Joseph didn't know what to make of the situation. Joseph stood there, confused.

"And just why are you trying to kill your father?"

"Unlike my father, I have a sense of what is right and wrong. That bastard is taking people off of the street and ruining their lives for his evil deeds. He's becoming more and more powerful with each day and he needs to be stopped before he completely dominates the world and rules it for all of eternity. Why would I stand by a father who was never there for me? I had no one. No, I'm not here to kill you, I want to help you. Before you say anything about Wamuu, yes, I can never forgive you for that, but taking revenge would dishonor his death. That would be the last thing he would want."

"Hm, let me discuss this with my friend," Joseph turned around to The edgy one. "If she tries anything funny Jotaro, you know what to do." 

So, the edgy one was named Jotaro huh? Jotaro Joestar perhaps? It seemed like a good assumption to say he was Joseph's grandson by the looks of it and the age difference. 

Adelio and Ajna stayed where they were to prevent Diana from dying from this Jotaro guy. If Joseph asked him specifically to watch her movements, it probably meant that Jotaro had the strongest stand among them. 

After a moment of watching Joseph discuss her request with his Egyptian friend and looking innocent, he turned around. His face was a little more sure looking and he revealed what must have been his stand to her. DIO had mentioned that they most likely all had stands. Purple glowing and unearthly spiked vines wrapped around his arm and he held it out to her.

"This is my stand, Hermit purple. Considering Jotaro and my daughter gained a stand from your father somehow, you must have one too. If you're really planning on joining us, I'd like to see yours and your friend's stands and their abilities."

Diana made the anti sun layer around her body and Ajna and Adelio's visible, revealing it's purple and black crystal appearance. The Crusaders stood still, unfazed but confused. 

"My stand's name is Rainbow in the Dark. I don't believe I've unfazed it's true form and abilities, but one of it's abilities is to create this layer around me and anyone of my choice to protect them from the sun. It doesn't restrain my actions or protect me from blows however. My friend and son don't have stands, but know of their existence and what they can do."

Ajna and Adelio safely made it by her side. Adelio looked up at Joseph Joestar while keeping his composure and acting mature for the time being. After lots of questioning, Joseph said he would give them a chance. The trio could join the team as long as they stayed in sight of the gang at all times and proved their worth. 

"And whose this little squirt?" Joseph knelt down with a friendly smile on his face. He took in the sight of Adelio and made an immediate connection. He knew those eyes, that face, that look. "He's not-," 

"Wamuu's son? This is Adelio, my son and yes, his father is indeed Wamuu."

The gang was confused at what was happening. Joseph had told them about his battle with the pillar men, but not once had he mentioned Diana or Ajna. Maybe it was because he felt bad for taking away their happiness? 

Adelio patted Joseph on the head, and went to the corner of the boat to make snails. Cherry, who was introduced as Kakyoin laughed at the nonchalant attitude Adelio had. Jotaro came up by Joseph's side.

"Who the hell are these people, old man?" His tone was stern, deep, and rude. Diana burst out into laughter with no warning. 

"What's funny, bitch?"

"I-it really is funny to see how each g-generation of the Joestar bloodline behaves," Diana couldn't stop laughing. Her face was turning beet red as she giggled. "F-first you have Jonathan, a decent and fine young gentleman, then you have Joseph, the sly and tricky bastard, and then Jotaro, the saucy bastard with no manners!" She fell over on the floor and began crying of laughter. It was hilarious to see this edgy high schooler talk to her like that! Did he even know how old she was? She was one hundred six years old! This little twerp new nothing of the real world, however it was probably best to not underestimate him. Diana still didn't know what he was capable of.

Joseph joined her in laughing on the floor and Jotaro simply said "Yare Yare Daze...". Suddenly, their laughing fest was interrupted by the screams of a child. Diana's first reaction was to find her son. She glanced at him and saw that he was okay and turned her head to see a sailor grabbing a child who had snuck aboard the ship.

Suddenly, he bit the sailor and jumped off of the deck. "He jumped in! Talk about energetic." French thot aka Polnareff said. The gang crowded the side of the boat and saw the kid swimming away. Was he really planning to swim to shore from all the way out here?

The entire area was infested with sharks. Sure enough, a shark was swimming up right behind him and he kept out a high pitched squeal in fear. Out of nowhere, what must have been Jotaro's stand uppercutted the shark! Jotaro had dived into the water and began to bring back the kid. Taking off his hat, long locks of brown flowed down to her sides! So the kid had been disguised as a boy. Huh.

Diana watched as Jotaro brought the kid back to shore, but before he could get there, a big explosion of water happened a ways back behind him. The shark he had just killed's blood rose to the surface and polluted the salt water. It's belly had been cut open, revealing it's entrails and poking out ribs. Something big and monstrous was swimming fast, really fast towards Jotaro! He swam faster and faster towards the lifebuoy, but the strange monster fish was catching up! 

Kakyoin summoned his stand and shouted "Hierophant Green" and pulled the two out of the water in the nick of time. It had been too close. It must have been a stand in the water, it couldn't have been anything else since Adelio and Ajna hadn't seemed alarmed.

The girl was panting on the floor, trying to catch her breath from the terrifying experience. A moment of silence passed between the Crusaders, but in that silence there was a conversation. Did the girl lead Jotaro into the water on purpose so she could use her stand to kill him? Was she even the stand user? Diana knew she wasn't but playing dumb was her goal.

Little girlio took out her knife and began threatening the gang. She was too cute trying to act all tough at her age. It was really pathetic honestly. Then the captain stepped out and put his hands on her shoulders.

The captain was wearing the same uniform as the sailors but it was a little more fancy. His hat was cooler and he was wearing a red bandana around his neck. His hair was blond and he had a goatee and mustache with eyes dull dark blue.

He did some talking and Joseph did some talking. Clearly, the sight of Jotaro smoking pissed off the captain so much that he walked right over to him and snatched it out of his mouth. Jotaro looked more pissed off then the captain after that. He smashed the ash part of the cigarette onto the small, golden, circular, plate on Jotaro's hat. The ash fell down onto the brim and onto the floor and the captain put the cigarette in Jotaro's pocket.

After calling the captain a jackass, Jotaro figured it out, it was the captain. The captain was the stand user. Captain Dragon played dumb and his act was pretty believable. However, Diana knew it was him and Diana was playing dumb as well. She sat in the corner and made snails with Adelio and Ajna while they talked and played their little game of "guess that stand user".

The strange fish thing grabbed the girl's leg and held her there from the side of the boat. Everyone shouted damn it and Diana covered Adelio's ears. The captain talked and Jotaro talked and the fish jumped off the boat, but before it could reach the water with the girl, Jotaro's Star Platinum began pummeling it brutally while manly yelling "Ora Ora Ora" and caught the girl before she hit the water. Nonetheless, Star Platinum was pretty damn fast.

The captain drifted away and Jotaro attempted to pull the girl up, but he failed. His arm and Star Platinum's arm were both being covered in Acorn Barnacles! He was stuck to the side of the boat! Joseph was holding onto him to prevent him from being pulled in. Unfortunately, Jojo still fell in. On his way down, he through up and which Hierophant Green caught. Jotaro plunged deep into the vast ocean of blue and terror.

Well...time to gain their trust  Diana thought to herself as she professionally dived into the water to help Jotaro. So, the battle in Davy Jones' Locker began.

It took quite a while and the two were both still underwater. Adelio was watching with a smile on his face as the whirlpool that had been created went around and around. Kakyoin was rather shocked, wasn't he worried?

"Aren't you worried about your mom?" 

"Nope! My mom is super strong! She's trained with Aunt Ajna for years. Aunt Ajna learned from her father and the other pillar men. If they need help, Aunt Ajna can help them and so can I!" Kakyoin chuckled a bit and felt more reassured that they would win the fight. There was nothing he could do, so he sat down with Adelio and the little dude taught Kakyoin how to make play-doh snails. 

At long last, the two returned from the battle and the ship had exploded form the bombs the captain had planted. The lifeboats were quickly brought out and luckily everyone made it out safe. There were three boats. One had the remaining sailors, one had Joseph, the girl whose name was Anne, Kakyoin, Avdol, Jotaro, Diana, and Adelio, and the final boat had Polnareff and Ajna.

Ajna usually didn't humor men, but this one was entertaining. Polnareff was on his top flirting game that day. Ajna quite liked this crusader: it was a shame that he would have to die like the rest of them. He seemed like a really nice guy and she would play along with the conversation he was trying to start.

"I like those earrings, you can pull them off pretty well!" Ajna complimented the French man, causing him to blush crimson. The two had a nice conversation surprisingly and learned quite a bit about one another.

Diana was sitting next to Kakyoin on the boat and the two of them were both staring at Polnareff and Ajna on the other boat. They just kept looking back from one another to the new friends. What the hell was going on? Of course Polnareff flirted with any woman he could flirt with, but Ajna was playing along with it?! That was new...

Suddenly, Anne stuttered for everyone to look behind them. Sailing towards them was a giant old ship! Finally, their ticket off of the ocean!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 53 7
Defeating DIO was a long tough battle with lives lost to time. Unfortunately, one of these lives was Holly Kujo the Crusaders were unable to save her...
29.8K 1.3K 33
DARK THEMES BE AWARE! • Born in italy Y/n had a difficult childhood growing up Raised by an alcoholic mother and has an absent Father; Y/n tries to l...
472K 19.3K 71
You decided to go on a 50 day journey with your best friend in order to save his mother from a curse placed on his family's bloodline. You had no ide...
92K 3.6K 53
It's 1987, years after her battle with the Pillarmen and Joseph. In the beginning, she protected Jonathan Joestar, then she protected his grandson, J...