EN SWAASA KAATRE

By princy_jhonny

My take on the fictional characters kathir and mullai of PANDIAN STORES, as I always want them to be outspoke... More

THIRAKKADHA KAATUKKULEY PIRAKKADHA PILLAIGAL POLEY!!
KAATRODU MOONGIL KAADU ENNA PESUDHO!!
PARANDHODUM MAANAI POLA THOLAINDHODI PONADHU ENGAL NAANAM!!
ODIYODI AALAM VIZHUDHIL, OONJALAADUM OTRAI KILIYAE!!
ANDHA VAANAM PAKKAM, INDHA BHOOMI SORGHAM!!
PATAAMBOOCHI , PATTAMBOOCHI VATTAM PODUM PATTAMBOOCHI!!
NENJIL YEKKAM VANDHAL, KANNIL THOOKKAM VANDHAL!!
POOVIL URANGUM SIRU PANI AAGIROM !!
MANNODU VIZHUGIRA ARUVI , ENNA SOLLUDHO!!
PULL VELIYIL , ORU VAANAVIL VIZHUNDHADHO!!
UN KANGAL MOODUM KADHAL , KADHAL , KADHAL YOSI !!!
GRATITUDE !!!
AZHAGHU ANGAE INGAE SIRIKKINDRADHU , PUDHIYA KANGAL NENJIL THIRAKKINDRADHU !!
KAI THOTTU THATTI THATTI POOVAI EZHUPPU !!
KAATRODU RAGASIYA MOZHIGAL SOLLI ANUPPU , ADA ENNA NINAIPPU !!
Apology

AIAIYO VAANAVIL ILLAI VANNA SIRAGHUGALO !!

2.7K 106 88
By princy_jhonny

"Mummy , daddy ku shawarma venuma...konduvara sonnanga..." paapu tugs at her mother's dupatta.

The ladies , Mullai and Dhanam were having their own time at their ECR place , catching up with Padma , Sendhil 's wife .

While the men were on the other side of the hall , straight across , ganging up , and the guests kept coming in one by one.

Since it was a party between close friends, it wasnt much noisy . Nevertheless, it wasnt boring either , all thanks to the live wire Padma.

"Paapu ma...ungalukku dhan theriyum la...1 dana quota..daddy kitta podhum nu sollunga ponga..." she sends her daughter back to him .

"Sariyana mokka Mullz nee...oru naal dhana... innonnu saaptu potum viden..."

"Illa Padhu...appa kum , ponnukkum edachu oru porul seralana kooda othukkadhu...thudichu poiduvaanga..ippa paavam paathu , pona potum nu vitta...apram ayyo paavam aidum.." she explains , smiling a little.

"Vidu Mulla...oru naal dana , saptu pottum..." it is Dhanam's turn now.

But how would she explain them that she was deliberately avoiding her husband, while he was trying all his tricks under his sleeves to woo her.

When she woke up in the evening, in his arms , she was ecstatic . For a microsecond , she was even thankful for the alcohol that , it managed to do what she had been trying to do for the past ten days. Wait. What ?

So , does that mean he wouldn't have understood her if she hadn't been so vulnerable ?
Does she have to wail before him everytime , for him to understand what she was going through ?

What has happened to them ? Though she vaguely remembers what happened back in the day , she wasnt done. She wasnt done with what has happened. She wasn't done that they had made up when she was drunk. So she did what she had to do.
To act indifferent to him , as he did to her for the past 10 days. Simple !!

It was his turn now , to crave for her attention , her time , her glance , her presence. Well , it did drive him crazy , but it saddened him more , when he realized how bad it would have felt for her to feel ignored , to feel unloved, unkissed , unwanted. Even though her outburst meant nothing , but a deep rooted  love for him , it was indeed a sad place to feel that way.

Whereas she really found this desperate Kathir funny. Once , he lost his wallet , and wanted her to find it for him . Some other time it was his keys , the other time it was his Bluetooth. The way his eyes scrunched , when she found them in a jiffy , was a sight to watch.

His longing eyes , pursed up lips , his low face when she refused to talk to him , the way he followed her like a puppy did make her heart stumble . The absolutely handsome vision he made , in that maroon shirt and his back jeans made absolutely difficult for her to stay put , and not to jump into his arms and kiss him like she wanted ; but she did it anyway.

"Ayyo avana paaren...paavama paakuran unna...pasikkudhu pola..innonu saapdattum Mulla..." Dhanam recommended , not knowing for what did he pull that puppy dog face.

"Ada akka anga paarungalen !! ..." Padma exclaimed , pointing her hand across , towards paapu and Kathir.

"No daddy...shawarma la mayonnaise irukku..adhukkula bad fat irukku... adhu kammiya dan saapdanum...Neraiya saapta bad for health.." Paapu instructs her dad all animated , mimicking her mother ,sitting on his arms and making the ladies go flabbergasted at the sight.

"Mulla...enna idhu unna maadiriye pesura.."

"Oh my God!! Enna Mullz idhu...un paapa Mullz 2.0... va maariduchu...paavam enga Kathir annae ...!!" Padma cracks up , making everyone around her laugh a little.

Dhanam , who was drinking juice , chokes up , spilling it all over her white salwar.

"Acho !!...ipdi panniteney...enna panradhu Mulla..."

"Hello ms. Vomit baby ...two steps back uh!!..." Padma starts again.

" Ellam unnaladan...sirikka vachittu...ippa paaru en dress ellam karai aiduchu.."

"Irunga ka... ulla room la , unga salwar irukkum... eduthuttu varen..neenga change pannikonga.." Mullai moves towards the next room , not realizing her husband had tailed her.

As she kept rummaging inside the cupboard , he coughs a little .

"Enna...??" She asks stern.

"Adhu...haan ennoda atm pin marandhuduchu...adan ennanu sonna.."

"4455...vera ??" She tells curt and he goes speechless at her indifference.

What was that in her eyes that told his heart that she didnt want him anymore ? Was it hatred??Not giving him any chance to talk further , she leaves the room with the salwar . While he stands there , his mouth hanging open.

It could have been a cake walk if he had to manage an angry Mullai, irritated Mullai or even a crying Mullai. But this indifferent Mullai , kind of gave him cold shivers. Was she fed up of him already ??.

Tired of trying different other ways to gain her attention and failing every single time , He sits in a corner with a sullen face , losing interest in everything that took place around him.

His friend Sendhil , pesteres him for a few minutes to join them . With Kathir not budging , he goes away , to catch up with Moorthy anna.

Mullai looks here and there , not catching her husband goofing around anywhere. Was he okay ?

" Anna ..Kathir enga ??.." she asks Sendhil , who passed by her , with a cold drink in his hand.

"Inga dan ma oru corner la ukkarndhu irundhan ivlo neram...thala vali nu solli ippa dan rest edukka unga flat kulla ponan..."

"Oh...okay anna...naa paathukkaren..."

Since the party was arranged in Moorthy anna's flat , and dinner was at Jeeva's flat , Kathir had settled in his flat . The flats being adjacent to each other, it didn't take Mullai that much of time to reach him.

Pushing the door open , she sees him slumped back on the sofa ,head thrown back , eyes closed and breath even.

Taking baby steps , lest he wakes up, she reaches him , and bends a little a
to place her fingers over his forehead to check his temperature.

Finding it to be normal, she moves her hand to his neck ; in an instant, she finds herself plastered all over him .

"Hmm...idhukku ivlo neram avastha pada vendi irukku.." he takes a whiff of her scent from her crook , holding her tight by her waist at the same time.

"Pch...vidu enna..." she grunts , struggling to get free from his arms.

"Ada vidradhukka...ivlo kashta patten..." he runs his palms over her hair .

"Kathir...I dont have time for all this...vidu enna.." she wriggles , eyes squinted, and lips twisted making it all the more difficult for him to stay put.

"Hmm..." he sighs . "...i love you..." he says in that tone , which he knows would melt her.

"Oh really??...thats so nice of you...ippa vidriya.."

"Mmm.." he kisses her cheek , adjusting himself on the couch , still holding her by her waist "...i love you di..." he snuggles more close to her .

But she loses it "...it doesn't matter anymore Kathir..." she shruggs off from him a little forcefully, and gets up to move towards the door.

On not hearing anything from him , not even a grunt , she turns back to look at him . Mullai gets apalled at the sight unfolded in front of her.

Kathir was on his knees, eyes glassy , and was looking at her like a sinner , whose life  depended solely on her pardon.

"Kathir ..." she exclaims , reaching him in a jiffy , and pulls him up. "...hey naa edho kovathula...adhukku ipdiya...pch...paravala vidu.." she didn't know why her heart felt like it was cut open and left to bleed. She just  didn't  have it in her to see him this weak.

"Illa Mulla...paravala...naa evlo muttal thanam panni irukken nu enakku theriyum.. adhukku nee innum evlo vena kovapadalam..." his voice breaks .

"Kathir..." she holds his hands , gesturing him to stop saying all those things but he isn't budging.

"Illa..naa sollidren...aana ennala un kanla
veruppa paaka mudila Mulla...bayama irunduchu.. adhunaala dan unna epdi yaachu pesa vaichidanum nu , loosuthanama ededho pannitu irundhen...innum kaaya paduthiten pola"

He clears his throat as tears sting at the corners of his eyes . His voice gets a little shaky , as he voices out his hearts torments to its owner.

"Unna epdi da ennala verukka mudiyum..." she tugs at his shirt , pulling him up . He gives in this time , settling on the sofa beside her.

"Edho kovam...nee edhukku thideer nu velagi pora nu...avlo dhan baby...nee apdi yosikkadha..." she hugs his arms, leaning in his shoulder.

"Illa Mulla... " he wipes his tears off , takes a deep breath and "...nee nethu kadhari azhudha paaru...bayandhu poiten...periya arivaali maadiri yosikkuren nu nenaichi...cha..enakkey enmela aathrama varudhu..." he is about to slap on his forehead , but she stops him , and nods her head in a no.

He looks at her teary eyed , and lies on her lap , pulling her close by her waist and snuggling into her stomach.

"Sorry di...theriyama panniten..." he cries ,fresh tears oozing out.

" Shh..." she pats gently on his chest , wiping his tears dry and leans to kiss on his forehead.

"Enna vittu nee dhoorama pora nu unarndha appa..oru madiri nadunguchu Mulla...bayama , enna suthi ellarum irundhum oru thanimai..." he sobs "...appa unakkum ipdi dana irundhu irukkum...sorry di..." he takes a few struggled breaths , making her gut shiver , on looking at her sobbing manchild.

"Kathir..inga paaru..enna paaru..." she pats his cheek , making him look at her. "...enakku un mela kovam lam illa..nethey ellam poiduchu...unna avlo easy ah vittuta epdi nu dhan , konja neram veruppa irukka madiri irundhen..avlodan..." she explains , and he laughs wearily at his misery.

"Purinjadhu..." he smiles after a long time . "...madhiyam thoongum bodhu maathi maathi sorry solli kittom...ezhundhadum nee en ipdi panra nu yosichen...apram dhan strike aachu...oru vela idhukku munnadi naan panna komali dhanathukku dan punishment thara nu.." he says , as she chuckles, caressing his cheek over his beard.

"Aana unnoda kovam kooda paravala...enakennangra madiri irundha paaru ... indifferent ah , nee yaaro naa yaaro nu...adan thaanga mudila..." he turns towards her stomach , snuggling again into her softness.

"...ini unakku evlo kovam vandhalum kotti theerthudu Mulla...vilagi mattum nikkadha. Ennala thaanga mudila..." he says , earnest.

"Unna vittu velagi naa enga da poga poren...enga poga mudiyum ennala..." she says , caressing the stress lines on his forehead.

They cuddle with each other for a while , forgetting everything around them for a good few minutes, relishing their togetherness after a long time in full sense. Somehow , that silence managed to profess what the words weren't able to.

"Kathir...velila polam...evlo neram ipdi irukkkuradhu..." she plays with his stubble , all the while , plastering herself onto him.

"Solradhu onnu , seiradhu onnu...velila polam nu sollitu , ipdi katti kitta enna artham... hmm??..." he raises his right eyebrow , as he puts his favourite strand of hair behind her ear.

"Poganum dhan...aana idhu romba nalla irukkey..." she kisses that exposed area of his chest , near his first collar ; that section of his being , that she has under her outright possession , since several births ago.

"Polam baby...pulla thaniya iruppa... theduva..." he kisses her fingers that were amusing themselves with his chest hair .

Just then , her mobile beeps with a notification.

It was her sister. Her good luck charm. DHANAM.

'Guests ellarum poyachu. Paapu va saapda vachachu. Maama vum Sendhil um veliya poirukkaanga oru velaiya. Vara late aagum ahm. Naa , Padhu , Paapu thoonga poyachu. Indha apartment pootiyachu. Ini yaar vandhalum no entry. So , you take your time sistah !! Thank me later 😉 '

Mullai laughs at the winking emoticon. She really imagined it to be Dhanam winking at her.

Kathir gets amused seeing her laughing at the mobile screen."Yaaru di ??... " he quizzes.

She tilts the screen towards him , as he scratches his eyebrow blushing , at the idea of his sister in law being aware of their rendezvous.

He buries his face in her tresses , hiding away.

"Idhu enna pudhusa...vekkama Kathir??..." Mullai gets amused at her husbands plight.

"Aama vekka padraanga...podi !! .." he nudges her gently . "...thala valikkudhu di...tired ah irukku..." he yawns.

"Iru...coffee pottu eduthuttu varen..." she gets up.

"...Mmhum..tea .." he whines.

"Tea ku 15 minutes aagum... coffee 5 minutes...edhu venum ??.."

"Coffee !!...and my wife...sikiram.." he smirks.

"Adhana pathen..." she grins and goes towards the kitchen .

When she returns back with two mugs of coffee, she finds him in their balcony . He was looking at the horizon , leaning on its railing with his eyes fixed at the point where the sky met the sea. Humming his favourite song , his fingers messing with his hair , he made an amazingly delicious vision .

She clears her throat, getting close to him and hands him his coffee .

"Azhaga irukku da..." she leans on his shoulders impressed with his deed.

Her husband had transformed the balcony into a mini lounge , with the make shift bed sprawled on the floor , pillows and quilts on it , so that they could lie on it , and watch the moon play hide and seek with the clouds .

"Vaa..." he tugs her wrist , as he bends down to lay on the mattress , taking her along with him , to face the sea.

"Naama inga vandhu oru ..oru 7 maasam irukkumla ??..." she smiles , taking a sip of the bitter sweet concoction, while leaning onto her man's bicep.

"Aama...last time vandhappa Paapu ku stomach upset aagi aludhuttey irundha la..." he reminisces , pulling her closer , while she removes her dupatta and keeps it aside to lay down more comfortably.

"Aama...annaiku ooruga neraiya saapta la..adan..."

"Aama...kozhandha thoongi iruppa la ??..." he keeps the mug aside having finished his coffee and snuggles into her bosom , his personalized cushion.

"Hmm..." she kisses on his hair as he rubs his bearded cheek on her chest , settling into a comfortable position. "...thoongi iruppa...naa varumbodhey drowsy ah dhan irundha.." she mumbles running her fingers through his mane and pulling him closer to her , with her other arm. She shivers as he kisses her there .

"I missed you di..." he whispers from her embrace , eyes closed, taking a breath of her , for his survival .

" hmm..." she lets out a long breath , still letting the feel of him in her arms to sink in.

He unbuttons her kurthi's front buttons one by one , his fingers darting in to her bareness , a little farther than before , everytime to caress it gently .

"Unakku sollavo, kekkavo... onnum illaya Mulla..." he looks into her eyes coming up , cupping her face between his palms.

"Neeya vey solluva nu theriyum baby...unakku theriyum la naa enna keppen nu.." she kisses on his forehead, overwhelmed by those eyes that yearned for her to listen to him.

"Naama annaikki beach ku poi irundhom la..." he starts to tell her while settling his head back to her bosom.

"Annaikku enna ??...nalla dana irundhom...veetukku poitu thoongitomey.." she recalls that wonderful day , wondering what went wrong ; they had indeed made a beautiful memory, that she would cherish throughout the rest of her life. They had kissed each other like only the two of them existed, forgoing everything else. Her stomach took a dip inside , as her senses shuddered a little , reminded by the passionate undercurrents. What would have possibly gone wrong ??

"Annaikku thookathula pakathula kai vachi paathappa nee illa...dhoorama poitu bed orathula paduthu irundha...enga vilaporiyo nu , unna thiruppi padukka vaikka try pannen..."

"Hmm..."

"Nee en kaiya thatti vittutu irundha...Nee mulichittu en kooda vilayadura nu nenaichi... unna hug panna try pannen..."

"Sari..."

"Nee dhidirnu kaiyyum kaalayum odhachttu...katha aarambichita..'Kathir...seekiram vaa , enakku bayama irukku..' nu anathikittey irundha..."

"Apdiya ??..." she gets shocked at the newly heard information and he nods recalling that troubled night , which made his gut wrench in fury.

"Unna calm down panna thirumbi kitta vandhen di...nee aranjitta..."

"Acho...enna baby solra...apdiya pannen ??..." she rubs over his cheek as if soothing that pain.

"Hmm..." he pecks her cheek. "Adan oru madiri..." he rubs his palms over his heart , calming himself , before telling her his agony , that kept eating him from inside for days.

"...guilty ah irunduchu... evlo thookathula irundhalum , naa pakkathula irundha enna kattipa...en dhadi un mela orasuna , oru maadiri sinunguva .. naa unna vittutu urundu ponalum en sattaya pidichi iluthuppa..." he pulls her close to him , taking her all for himself.

Even though it hurt her a little , she felt good being crushed within his sturdy arms. Something about that felt raw . His long breath , It told her that a raging tornado of emotions was building up within him and he needed her to gather himself together.

"...enna unnala recognize panna mudiyadha alavukku bayandhu poi irundha...avanungala edum pannama naa paatuku epdi unkitta palaya madiri irukka mudiyum ??...guilty ah irunduchu..."

He takes ragged breaths , calming himself , not wanting to show her his rage and scare her.

"Epdi di mudiyum ennala...unna apdi paathuttu...edhumey nadakkadha maari , unkitta vandhu ...pch..." he sighs .

" unnaye ariyaama kathina andha subconscious state la..appakooda Kathir ..kathir..nu dhan di polambuna...avlo nambikkaikkum , kadhalukkum ... naa enna senji sari pannuven...epdi adha marakka vaikka mudiyum ennala..."

She looks at him taken aback at the way he loved her. Poor thing !! while she was angry and irritated at him for staying aloof from her , here he was , burning with guilty conscience , holding himself responsible for that mishap and tormenting himself for something which he was not responsible.

Didn't he realise that she got saved , only because his friends arrived at the right time ? Didn't he know that she was able to pull all that bravado before those animals till help arrived , only because he stayed in line with her ?? Didn't he see that she was able to be herself , just because he was her better half ??

Didn't he know that the only thing that hurt her the most was these 10 days that he kept himself away from her , punishing the both of them for something they didn't do ??

Not being able to see him wallowing in guilt , she pulls his head closer .

She kisses him with a sense of urgency, to soothe him , telling him that he didn't let her down in anyway. Rather , he kept burning him so that she could survive in his warmth. How would she ever think low of him ? Wasn't he her everything ??
Her sunshine and spring , her beginning and her end ? Her whole damn life ?

Why the hell didn't he understand , that he isn't a super human to fly and be with her to ward off those animals ?? Sometimes things like these do happen , and blaming and punishing ourselves for things are beyond our control is sheer childishness ??

She bites on his lower lips before breaking that kiss making him hiss , and rests her forehead against his panting.

"Ipdi nee pesuradhu dhan da enakku kovam varudhu...namakkulla enna idhu pudhusa terms and conditions ??..." She slaps him gently on his lips.

"Unakku puriyala di..." he sits straightening his arms and rearranging them , with her torso sprawled on his.

She smiles content. It is these little things he does , makes her fall for him harder and deeper.

"Ellam puriyudhu...avanunga mirugangala irundha...nee enna da pannuva ??...nee unna blame pannika enna irukku...epdi paathalum anga vibareedhama edum naddakkadhadu unnala dana ?? Amritha anga varalana enna aagi iruppen nu nenaichaley padharudhu...neeyum vandhuttala enkitta...apram enna...?? .

She kind of scolds him. He giggles a little , amused at the way how she fought for him , with him. Couldn't he just eat up this bundle of cuteness ?? Or rather , pack her in a basket and take her to a world where only their little nest existed ??

"...loosu pesitu irukken...sirichittu irukka..." she slaps again on his lips. And he pecks her again on her pouted lips.

"Adhu illa di en vellakatti !!..." he pinches her cheek adoring her .

"Vera epdi ??..."

"Ippo enkitta , ennoda work place la... yaaro enkitta misbehave panraanga ...naa enna defend pannikura situation la illa...may be naa kudikiradhula edho spike panraanga nu vachiko...nee enna pannuva..." he asks .

"Hmm...kandippa endha vidhathulayum unna responsible ah hold panna maaten...namakkulla adhu naala edum maaradhu la...apram dho , nee enna vittu velagi irundha maadiri lam kandippa irukka maaten...un kooda ottitey iruppen...fevicol maadiri..." she giggles pulling his chin , making him hiss .

"...apram..ava evala irundhalum poitu naalu ara aranjitu varuven..." she finishes.

"Appa enakkum apdi dana irukkum
... avanungala edhaachi seiyaanum nu thonuma thonadha ??..." he quizzes, his grip getting tighter on her waist.

"Shh...valikkudhu !!..." she winces not being able to withstand the pressure of his fingers and lies on him , placing her head on his chest .

"Sorry di..."

"Avangala punish pannanum sari...adhukku late aagalam la...appa avlo naal thalli irundhu iruppiya enkitta irundhu ??..." she bites him just below his clavicle on the right side.

"Ahh..." he shudders at the contact of her mouth on his bare skin. "..Adhu mattum dhan ...naa panna loosu thanam... adan nee mothama katti pottu oru vazhi pannitiye...rowdy !!.." he giggles teasing her.

She sucks on that spot , giving back to him , making him speechless in the way only she was capable of.

"Mulla..." he moans throwing his head back on the pillow , not being able to manage the nymph in his arms.

Mullai smiles at the sight of her valorous husband , turning into a putty under her tongue. She glides up over him , her entire body rubbing over his , to reach his mouth , torturing him as much as possible.

He had closed his eyes shut , eyebrows scrunched, and was muttering her name under every breath he took.

Still over him , she runs her tongue along his upper lip , just wetting it without any pressure , fuelling the fire at the pit of his stomach.

"Mulla...please !!.." he pleads her .

Smiling a wicked smile , she bites his right cheek making him groan.

"Ahh..." but his words stop right there , as she captures his mouth with hers.
She kisses him frantically , sucking his lower lip , making him forget where he was and what he was doing .

Overcome with uninhibited passion , she breaks the kiss panting .
Not getting enough of him , she places wet kisses all over his face , and tilts her face to kiss the side of his neck and his adam's apple , while he writhes in her arms , taking in whatever she offered ; be it her fury , her ardour , or her pain. It was all his, since the time he knew of her existence.

She comes up , to look into his eyes.

"I love you , Kathir..." she breathes , eyes dark , mirrorring the night sea behind them .

"I ..need you Mull..Mulla..." he whispers, words stuttering , in between ragged breathes.

"Make love to me Kathir..." she mumbles , still panting.

In a swift second ,he rolls over the mattress , taking her beneath him , her mouth hung open at the sudden jerk.

Giving her a warm smile , he takes in the way she looked. She was divine in that shimmering off white salwar that hugged her in places which made him jealous of it ,throught the evening.

Biting his lower lip , he raises his eyebrows rougish , telling her that he was highly impressed with whatever he saw.

"Chi...porukki !!..." she closed his eyes with her palm , making him laugh at her antics.

"En pondatti...na porukki thanam pannuven..." he bites her neck , and flicks his tongue on the trapped flesh , waking up all the sleeping hair follicles throught her body "... rowdy thanam pannuven..." as he rubs his beard a little lower , those unruly bristles, prick over her skin , through her dress , making her arch up to him involuntarily "...enna enna venumo , ellam pannuven...nee enna pannuva ?? ..." he had come even more lower by then , near the upper swell of her bosom .
Contemplating whether to kiss her , there or to bite her , he settles for the latter , biting into that softness .

"...ahh...morada !!..." he rubs that wet area with his thumb , while she runs ger fingers over his scalp to hold him there.

She closes her eyes ardent , offering herself to him , ready to go on a joyous voyage , that promised her passion and only passion .

MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION ADVISED.

He hovers over her torso and peppers her alluring face with kisses here and there , raining them till his heart's content.

While nibbling her earlobe , he gets up to sit , all of a sudden . Feeling the absence of his warmth , she flings her eyes open ,to find him fishing her dupatta.

"Ippa enna panna...." before she could complete, he brings both her hands up above her head , tying them together wiith her dupatta all the while kissing her senseless , making her lips go red.

"Annaikku enna ipdi dan di katti pottu vachirundha..." he grunts , coming up to look at her panting , his hazel eyes piercing straight into her eyes , invoking thunders and downpours into her thudding heart.

"Adhu...kku..." again her words are short lived , as he had buried his face in her crook , measuring her jaw line with his nose .

"Innaikku...en perum , indha kadal sathamum dan en kadhula vizhanum..." he bites her , a wild , carnal bite.

"Kathir...please..." she shivers as he nibbles below her chin , giving her fish bites near her lower lip , but not touching it.

"Hmm sollu..." he teases her , going down and kissing all over her body .

He places wet kisses on her neck , below her collar bone , upper swell of her breasts on the fabric of her dress the wetness and the warmth of his mouth makes her writhe like a live wire.

""Ahh...Kathir.." she wriggles under his body.
The dress being buttoned from top to bottom in the front makes it easier for him to undress her. And he does it in a jiffy. It hangs from the both of her shoulders , leaving her clad in her innerware.

"Uhh..." he moans frustrated , making her giggle.

" unna...iru varen..." he leaves her , wanting and wondering for a minute and comes back to her, smiling a villainous smile.

Clueless , she looks at him curious at what this brat was upto . He brings out a pair of scissors and gets down to her , snarling.

"Kathir...venam da..sonna kelu..."she warns him as she realises what he is upto.

"Hmm...indha dress venam...evening la irundhu enna romba tease pannuchi..." he growls , snipping it off from her body. She scrunches her eyes close , the sight too much for her timid eyes.

"Adhu...adhu enna pannuchi..." she mewls , like a kitten , eyes hooded , lust taking over her by the mere sound of her dress being cut.

"Hmm...nee irukka vendiya edathula naa irukken paaru nu...sollama solluchi...thappu illa ??..." he smiles sarcastically at her while she had turned red . By then , her camisole and bra had beed chopped of by him , leaving her , in her wine colured panties.

Laying next to her on his side and balancing his head with his elbow , he runs his eyes appreciatively all over her nakedness making her liquefy in her core.

"Dhevadhai en pondatti...kolla azhaghu...inga irundhu..." he points her head with his forefinger "...inga varaikkum.." he touches her toes making her hiss "...ellatha vida inga ...rombavey azhagu.." he points over her heart , snuggling his face on her bosom making her throw herself over him , overcome with emotions. He holds her close over his torso kissing her around her neck while his hands cup her breasts.

"Kathir ...please..." she chants like a woman posessed. Indeed she was , by him.

"Enna venum..." he flicks her nipple with his thumb , making her gasp .

"Ahh...." she moans , "...i want to touch you...please..." she bites her lower lip within her teeth , fighting back that monstrous groan , as he had closed his mouth on the tip.

He sucks on it , as lightly as possible , worshipping her like she deserved.

"...not so soon baby..." he mumbles still having her in his mouth.

Leaving  it with a plop , he takes the other one in his mouth.

She looks down , mustering up all her courage. The sight she saw , ignited a fire in her core .

She in her new born attire except for her panties , and him stripping himself off one by one and worshipping her gets too much for her , that her womanhood starts to clench , dripping wet.

"Ohh...." she throws her head back , and closes her eyes , letting him to do whatever he wished do to her .

He glides down over her body , kissing and biting all over her making her tremble .
Kissing her thighs , he removes the last scrap of the cloth that was hiding her modesty from him .

He digs in between her legs , as she spreads her legs apart for him and he kisses her there. She clenches her legs around his neck, holding him . He takes all of her within him , his tongue searching for more into her , darting her nether lips away from his way.

"Kathir ...ahh..." she chants his name like a prayer, as a knot gets tight within her ready to get loose any time.
She gets a little restless, not being able to touch him and dig her nails into him .

He takes her hood between his teeth and flicks his tongue on it , detonating her , as she comes apart in his arms.

He laps up all of her desire , love and lust that is oozing out of her , for him . Only for him .

"Podhum Kathir...please.." tears fall from her eyes , not being able to control her desire , her self control reaching its saturation point.

He comes up to her , his mouth coated with her being and locks his lips with hers .

He frees her hands and makes her taste herself , from him.

"I missed you..." she whispers over his cheek , breaking their kiss as they pant away.

"I love you..." he takes her lips once again into his and moves himself into her , pushing himself into her with one single thrust .

He was hard , painfully hard . God knows how he came this far , without plunging himself into her. But he did it for her sake , to love her , like she deserved. To let her know that he needed her , every time , in every form and every damn second.

Now that he was into her , he pounds inside her , throbbing and twisting , teaching her what people call 'bliss' feels like. Reaching new depths every time , he pulls himself back and moves in.

She gathers him in her arms , as he strokes himself into her being , easing his back and his shoulders.

He moves his mouth to her bosom once again , to suck her , bringing her to the brink of pleasure once again.

Feeling her insides clench him rhythmically he pulls himself back , to thrust himself in one last time.

"Kathir...ahhh!!!...." she screams out loud reaching ecstasy , as he had plundered inside her again and his mouth suck her nipples hard and harder , making her shout out his name again and again.
Her muscles grip him hard , milking him .
"Mulla...." he moans out too , as he comes with her , hard , filling her with his being.

Tired and sweat dripping all over her , he slumps over her , crushing her on the matress.

She runs her fingers over his mane , caressing him as he rests his head on her shoulder.

As he tries to pull himself out of her to cuddle her, she stops him.

"Pogadha Kathir...ipdiye iru..." she pulls him by his waist asking him to stay within her.

"Hey valikkum baby..." he smoothens her face , cupping it with his palms , and kisses her forehead.

"Illa valikkadhu...i want you like this...within me..." her doe like eyes hooked at him and he still seems to be worried at her comfort , she persuades him. "...please..." she pecks his lips , and he obliges , laying back on her.

Her hands fish around them, searching for for something. He raises his eyebrow quizzing her.

"Un mobile..." she asks and he takes it out , from his pant pocket and gives it to her wondering what was she upto .

She bites her lower lip , as she rummages through it . He watches her face , as it gets animated indicating that she had found what she was searching.

He closes his eyes , lying on her , as his favourite Ilayaraaja ' s music plays.

He flips them around , so that he lays on his back, and gets her on top of him , still buried inside her.

As Asha Bhosle , recites poems of love in Bengali , they both cuddle with each other both teary and brimming with love , buried within each other as something raw and divine about the whole thing hits them.

They both sigh , as Mullai lays on him , her head on his chest , hearing her name in his heartbeat.

Nee partha parvaikkoru nandri...

Namai sertha iravukkoru nandri...

Ayaraatha ilamai sollum nandri nandri...

Akalaatha ninaivu sollum nandri nandri...

"Valikkum Mulla..." kissing her lips one last time, he pulls himself out from her , and cuddles her , pulling the quilt to cover them , making the moon to blush away and hide into the clouds.

The love birds groove in with Asha , as the crashing waves sing them a beautiful lullaby , melting them into infinity.

They pledge their soul , mind and body to the universe , craving to be one , as the axis called love worked such , turning everything that has life into its puppet . Kathir and Mullai are no exceptions . Are they??

Note: sorry guys for keeping you all waiting .

Apologies if you find this part dragging and boring.

I wrote this for  a long time,   in bits and pieces,  editing and drafting again and again..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.7K 4.5K 55
அவன் அரச பரம்பரையைச் சேர்ந்தவன். அவளோ, அவனது பாட்டனாரின், வேலைக்காரரின் மகள். அவர்களுக்கிடையில் பிரச்சனையாக இருந்தது வெறும் அந்தஸ்து மட்டும் தானா? அல...
155K 4.3K 45
ஒருவரை ஒருவர் உண்மையாக காதலித்தும், குடும்ப சூழ்நிலையும், விதியும் சேர்ந்து விளையாட இருவரும் எப்படி சேர்வார்கள் ? என்று பொறுத்திருந்து பார்ப்போம். கத...
9.1K 950 26
காதல் என்ற வார்த்தையையே வெறுக்கும் நாயகன், தன் மனதிற்கு பிடித்தவளை சந்திக்கும்போது, காதலில் விழாமலா போய்விடுவான்? தனக்கு ஏற்பட்டிருந்த கசப்பான அனுபவத...