peter pan

Par idkanymoresigh

days passed and jisung have not said a word to renjun. renjun didn't notice that though. he was busy with his... Plus

intro
one
two
four
five
six
seven
eight
outro

three

193 11 5
Par idkanymoresigh

life was better now. even though chenle was absent. the people around him never made it feel like someone was missing.

recently jisung met this guy from an event from school happened not long ago. he was from different school, but even so, whoever's class ends first would be the one fetch the other then they'd go home togther.

his name is jeno, lee jeno. he was a year above jisung. so he has a lot on his plate, but despite that, whenever either has a project going on, one would call up and do their project at either's house. if not, one has a project and one has assignment, they'd still do it togther. jisung was glad to meet him and so does the other.

renjun knew who jeno was. jeno also knew who renjun was. it was months before renjun gave jisung the permission to tell jeno about renjun.

it was a surprise for jisung and renjun that jeno was not either scared or surprised seeing renjun.

jeno said he had seen one twice, but on the third time he visited the place where he usually sees the fairy, it didn't show up.

he even asked renjun if he knew a pastel rainbow haired fairy— it was the fairy he saw— but renjun said he doesn't remember such fairy with that hair color. when he thinks of pastel color, he thinks of jaemin, but as far as renjun could remember, jaemin never had a rainbow hair. nevertheless, he brought jaemin to one of jisung and jeno's hang out and jeno clearly stated that it wasn't jaemin.

but jaemin tells otherwise, playfully. after that day, jaemin kept gushing about the samoyed-like boy, talking about how cute when he laughs, and how it's eyes goes crescents when he smiles. so whenever jaemin would visit renjun, the first thing he asks was if jeno was there.

renjun found it funny though. how jaemin try getting near jeno but the latter would hide behind jisung.

it was all fun, until it got serious.

well, that's what renjun thought. renjun didn't notice it at first. but when jeno jokingly said to jaemin to stop liking him, jaemin replied with, but i don't wanna stop. renjun witnessed the two get red, and that's just not it.

renjun tried talking to jaemin but the pinky kept on dismissing it.

but then another guy came.

there's this coffee shop jisung and jeno goes to whenever either's house is not available.

they frequently go there that they befriended this one part-timer. his name is mark lee. he was already in college at jisung's school and works every other day after school at this shop until midnight.

renjun really thought jaemin was serious about jeno until mark came.

all the talks about jeno every after their meet ups were now changed about mark. even though mark haven't met them yet, jaemin was already attached to the guy. jaemin is really like jisung, they get attached easily.

renjun gave the permission to jisung to let mark meet them and it was less the months jeno did. renjun actually still didn't want to. they needed more time, renjun says. but jaemin kept begging him. the every other day visits from jaemin became everyday, just to beg renjun to let jisung introduce them to mark.

after jaemin's nth time of begging renjun, the latter finally let him. mark already showed enough to prove to renjum he was a trustworthy person. and when he did, like the first time jaemin met jeno, he was also like it with mark. the only difference was, mark didn't hide from jaemin, he just giggled and let jaemin do his thing.

mark said they always see them一renjun and jaemin一watching afar, behind some trees or walls.

he said, at first he thought he was hallucinating because of tons of tons of project given to them, but even after his projects he could still see them. then he thought it was because he wasn't wearing his glasses一he only wears it when he's studying一 so he wore it once when jisung and jeno visited the shop, but the two was still there. so them being in front of him just proves that they are real and it was not his imaginations or anything.

when jisung's parents met jeno and mark, it was during christmas. mark's family was overseas so jisung asked him to join their celebration. while jeno, their family celebration was earlier because of his relatives having different schedules. so when christmas day came he accepted jisung's invitation. the two was gifted an earpiece by jisung's parents. they said, they thought about it when jisung said he's bringing his friends. there was three earpiece, the last one for chenle, but since he couldn't come一it was his family's celebration too so he couldn't come一jisung's parents asked their son to just keep the piece for now and just give it to chenle when he visits. now, jisung wouldn't have to be the messenger of the two fairies, since before he was the only one who had one. jeno and mark was more glad to accept it, finally being able to hear the fairies' voices.

they spent the night watching movies at the pillow fort they made before dinner, as jisung's parents decided to sleep after their second movie. it was sleepless night, but unlike other sleepless nights, it was full of joy, laughs, and smiles.

it was all good, jisung having a lot of friends, going out of his bubble. but jisung wasn't his problem now. it was jaemin.

jaemin did nothing wrong, but renjun knew something was going on between him and mark.

renjun once asked jisung if mark was fine since he wasn't at the shop when they visited, the worker present there said that mark was having his break, which the next day jaemin told them through their groupchat. jisung was the one renjun asked, but it was jaemin who answered, saying that college was giving a lot of projects again thats why mark took his break from his part-time.

were they hanging out? alone together? renjun thought.

mark didn't really tell them why. then how come jaemin knows? renjun dismissed the thought and says to himself, well, they're friends so why not?

renjun was glad mark and jaemin was getting along, but renjun hope it won't go anywhere further than that.

renjun is not against love or anything related to it. but humans and fairies are different. fairies can't fall in love with a human and so does humans to fairies. it's not a law or anything, it just won't work out.

renjun badly wants to tell jaemin about it, but he didn't want to upset the pink male and say his lovelife is none of renjun's business. so renjun just let jaemin, hoping jaemin knows what he's doing.

even though, yeah, renjun can't tell this to jaemin, so he told jisung about it.

when he has problems he usually tells jaemin but now that it's jaemin who is the problem, he had no one to tell.

when he was thinking about it and couldn't sleep. jisung saw him all stressed about it, so jisung asked if what was wrong. renjun didn't want to burden the younger but the younger reminded him of what he said long ago. that they might be different but thier understanding doesn't.

jisung told renjun how he had been there for the younger now he should let jisung be there for him.

so finally, renjun let out his thoughts. though, the younger was quiet the whole time renjun was talking. renjun took it as a sign that jisung was listening and serious on helping.

when renjun was finished letting out his frustrations. he felt a little bit better. telling jisung it won't solve it, but it can lighten the heavy luggage he had been carrying.

after renjun, jisung asked some quesion such as; why can't they fall in love?一which renjun explained properly how different humans and fairies are.

if you really love the person why would you let anything hinder you from doing so?一"love is never simple, it's always complicated. if ever one thought it's simple then that person needs to think again." renjun answers

so since it's already complicated why would difference matter?

if you were in jaemin's place what would you do?

that last question... it made renjun go silent for a minute, i have never even fallen in love to any fairies then how can i fall in love to a human? that's just impossibe. i won't fall in love with a human. i will never fall in love with a human

honestly, neither did renjun want to answer nor does he want to think about it. it wasn't the problem, why think of it?

on the other side though, it's otherwise. after renjun answered jisung's last question, renjun was called by jisung's mother.

so there he was left alone in his room.

just then every word renjun said hit him like hulk's fist.

it was so hard that he felt like life's slowly slipping away from his body. it was also visible on his face: jisung was frowning, eyebrows pinched against each other.

he never really thought about it until it was there. until he himself mentioned it. he didn't even know where he got that question from.

now, he has his own problems and he can't tell renjun about it. telling renjun about it would be like going naked in from of him. and even though renjun already saw everything in him, it's still embarrassing.

renjun just told jisung about his problem about jaemin falling in love with mark一a human

and here he is, having the same problem.

since he can't tell renjun. everyone who he could possibly tell it to, was all unavailable.

jeno and mark is busy on their projects, he just came from jeno's house earlier and jeno's study table has towers of paper一although jisung didn't have any homework or project he still went to jeno's with the thought that he could help the older, but jisung couldn't understand a thing so just gave jeno his space and hopes he gets his rest soon.

meanwhile, mark had his projects too. jisung visited mark's dorm the other day but the older wasn't there. when he asked mark's roommate they said he had been at the school's studio room since the other day and just goes home to take some sleep then back to to the studio again.

so jisung went to the studio. but before he could enter, he could see on the glassdoor the amount of crumpled papers. there were mountains of them. he didn't want to disturb the older so he just went home and played some games on his phone.

jisung also thought of asking jaemin, since they're on the same boat. he thinks jaemin would understand him better. but the thought of accidentally spilling what renjun had said to him, makes him shiver in fear that the best friends might fight.

renjun told him about it because he couldn't tell jaemim. it wasn't jisung's business to tell. also the fact that he doesn't know how to contact the pink haired.

he could ask renjun but it would just lead renjun on asking why he wanna see jaemin. he could reason out that he just wanna see his hyung and he misses him, but jisung doubts his lying skills.

all the overthinking makes his head hurt so he decided to get some fresh air. maybe fresh air could also freshen up his head.

jisung messaged his parents and renjun that he'd be out and be back later.

thank god it didn't rain though. the sky earlier morning was all dark and gloomy, but tonight, the sky was clear. the stars were visible. the moon was round.

jisung was looking at the stars when someone bumped into him, "i'm sorry i wasn't looking." he apologizes.

"no it's一oh, it's you!" jisung looked at the person with questioningly.

"do i know you?" as much as jisung tries to remember, he couldn't.

"the kid who pushed me!"

now when did that happen? "what are you talking about? i did no such thing."

"you probably don't remember, but in kindergarten... i went to my cousin's school to give him his lunch, but you pushed me!"

jisung really can't remember... but he does remember renjun telling him that when it was his first time at school, he pushed someone.

and just then,

RENJUNNIE IS MINE!!!

"tHAT WAS YOU???"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

160K 8.3K 40
❝ so you have already moved on, huh? ❞ + in which the epitome of perfection, as what others call him, huang renjun couldn't seem to move on from his...
175K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
5.8K 296 16
a playboy distracts himself from his latent love of his best friend by playing around. all was well until he started targeting her friends. a short...
2K 127 19
ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs TAKE NOTE:The characters here don't act like this in real life. English isn't my first language so there might be grammar m...