Wild Love (Male Human Reader...

By sinful_writes

My 1st book in my series of stories A story about you and a anthropomorphic wolf who fall in love. P.s, the a... More

Intro, Defs and Etc
Chapter 2 : Making a Friend
Chapter 3 : Shopping
Chapter 4 : Home Sweet Home
Chapter 5 : The Visit
Chapter 6 : Starting Over
Chapter 7 : Wild Love
Thank You

Chapter 1 : The Real World

21.1K 137 156
By sinful_writes

     Hello, my name is (Yn/Ln), and I'm just some normal guy, or mabye not.... But I don't mind.... Here's my story.
     It was Feb 1st of 2015, and I have turned 18. A few months later I decided to move out of my parents' home and go live on my own. Before I did that though, I got a driver's license, a car, and I saved up a bunch of money from working. So anyways, I moved into an apartment building, in a city, it had one bed, a small kitchen and small living room, the room wasn't the best but it was better than living in the streets. I then got a job at a nearby store, they sold chlothes and stuff.
     I applied as a janitor, it might be a degrading job but whatever, it's a start for my life in the real world. Day by day goes by, every morning before they open and every night after they close I mop the floors and clean the public washrooms. It's tough, but my boss is tougher, oh man and it's a she, Karen's her name, I know, that's insane. She's pretty mean, I'm sure she's a feminist by the way she treats the guys working here. She treats the women nicely though, I don't know, she must've been through things with men, or mabye she's a lesbian.
     Either way, she's affecting me, and the rest of the guys too. At least I work five days a week only, and about ten hours a day. Five hours in the morning, and five hours in the night. After working for five days, it's finally the weekend, and I go home thinking about what I'm gonna do with my two special days. I open the door to my apartment room, and I get undressed and into the shower.
     After I'm done, I get Into some shorts and a shirt, and yeah, I like to sleep with chlothes, wierd huh? Before I go to bed, I make myself some food, specifically (FOC). I finish my meal, and then I clean my dish and cup. Finally, I brush my teeth and I head to bed. [What am I gonna do tommorow? Oh, I need some new chlothes, I'll probably go to the mall,] I think to my self.
     I then close my eyes, thinking about tommorow, and I drift to sleep.

End of Chapter 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 473 50
*Featuring Pokémon in place of humans in the real world, Pokémon that normally walk on four legs can stand on their hind legs* Years after witnessing...
2.3K 51 7
A small catboy demon named Alex, is new in hell and unfortunately for him the first demon he runs into are those working for Valentino who takes an i...
2.3K 118 18
A simple story about a group of rag-tag Eeveelutions that go through a bunch of random and whacky bullshit, such as the universe restarting. Thanks t...
2.9K 118 13
A collection of film inspired stories.