enemies/mates(a vkook fanfic)

By taetae_wuves_gukkie

in which Taehyung and Jungkook have a misunderstanding and become each others 'enemies',however they can't de... More

Characters
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4 its starting
Chapter-5
Chapter-6 part-1
Chapter-6 part-2
Chapter-6 part-3
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Yugyeom's plan is revealed
Chapter-10
chapter-11
chapter-12
chapter-13
chapter-14
chapter-15
chapter-16
chapter-17
🀯
chapter-18
chapter-19
chapter-20
chapter-21
chapter-22
Wolfie❀❀
Vanilla ice cream
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter-25
chapter-26
chapter-27
chapter-28
chapter-29
chapter-30
chapter-31
chapter-32
chapter-33
chapter-34
chapter-35
chapter-36
chapter-37
chapter-38
chapter-39
chapter-40
chapter-41
chapter-42
chapter-43
chapter-44
chapter-45
JKπŸ’œ
chapter-46
chapter-47
j.jk
k.th
Rainberry
chapter-48
chapter-49
100k!
chapter-51[M]
chapter-52
chapter-53
chapter-54
chapter-55
chapter-56
juniper

chapter-50

4K 184 254
By taetae_wuves_gukkie

Hello lovelies!

How are you doing??

Thankyou for 96k reads.

BE comeback in five days,skakamamskaka

I'm ready to cry all day.

Third person pov

"What hyung,what are you saying???" Taehyung asked with desperation laced in his voice.

He was standing there with Jungkook back hugging him,along with them there were Yoonmin and Hobi around an unconscious Ami.

"First let me,put her to bed,then I will tell you" hobi said.

He carried her to their bedroom and tucked Ami to bed,and then returned back to his guests.

The two couples were anxiously waiting do Hobi to say something;especially taehyung poor boy was traumatized.

"Come on Hoseok,tell us something!"yoongi urged.

"I--actually---gosh!!! I don't know where to start!!! Okay guys listen what I'm going to tell you is really personal for me and Ami.
And I don't know how you would react cuz----"

"We won't judge you hyung.We could never do that" Jungkook cut him off.

"Yes,hoseok you can trust us" Jimin added.

"Actually my mate Ami---she's a hybrid.half werewolf and half vampire---and her vampire side has the gift that she could look into someone's past.
So when she held Tae's hand,she must have seen something in his past,that made her scream like that.

But she'll be fine soon."

The room went silent as no one knew what to say.

Taehyung was shaken much more,he didnt knew what Ami had seen.

"Hobi hyung can Ami noona look into anyone's life like that??? and what does she see???" Tae questioned.

"No Tae,she can't just look into anyone's life like that---its a bit more-complicated.I just.......she would explain it better.......

I just know that she sees only a glimpse of the person's past---maybe the most important memory of someone---and she can't even do it to just anyone." Hobi sighed,clearly he didnt knew how to explain his mate's this power.

The atmosphere was quite until Jungkook's phone started ringing.

His father had called him to enquire whether they found Tae or not.

He also asked them to come back as soon as possible quoting" that he and his mother miss their  son in law and want to see him soon"

Taehyung's face splitted into a smile upon hearing these words.

It was getting late too,so they all decided to leave and visit Ami some other time.

"Take care of noona and yourself hyung" Tae said offering Hoseok a hug.

"You too Tae and dont worry about what Ami saw,she'll tell you about it,go for now" hobi replied.

"Alright Hoseok thanks man;see you soon,take care" Jungkook said and took Tae back in his arms.

They left the Dawn Pack and went back.

In the hallows pack.....

"These stupid morons can't do anything right! What kind of wolves do you have in your pack brother!!!!" KJ's uncle screamed.

"Calm down we'll figure something out" his father replied.

"Listen to me brother,I need this omega,I can't ruin our plan this time.
I don't want last time to repeat itself" his uncle said looking him dead in the eyes.

"It won't,I assure you.
We will succeed this time"

They hear a door opening......

"Dad,uncle what are you guys planning????? I need to know about it
And what happened last time??????"

KJ questioned both the brothers.

With taekook....

When they went back home that night,everyone was quick to engulf Tae in a hug,asking him continuously if he was okay.

Baekhyun was in tears--the thought of losing Taehyung didnt sit well with him.

But there was one person who was more upset........

After assuring everyone that he's fine and to not to worry anyone,Taehyung went back to Jungkook's room.

He hasn't seen the alpha,since they came in the house.

He hopes that he'd be in his room.

His entered the room to find it dark with all the lights switched off.

He heard the shower running,indicating Jungkook was inside the bathroom.

Suddenly he hears some sobs come out,he is puzzled,but quick to open the bathroom door.

Jungkook is in there...but he hasn't taken notice that Tae is inside the bathroom too.

Taehyung sees him sitting on the bathroom floor,his hands hiding his face.

Before he could say something--Jungkook sobs again.

Taehyung kneels to his level and removes his hands out of his face---only to see the most heart breaking sight ever.

Jungkook was crying,his nose red and eyes leaking tears non stop.

Taehyung was about to cry himself by seeing Jungkook like this.

"Koo,what's wrong baby???" He asked in the sweetest voice possible.

"Tae--Tae--" Jungkook gasps;unable to say anything.

Taehyung hugs him tightly bring Jungkook's face in his neck,he hugs back tightly.

Jungkook cries harder as Taehyung draws circles on his bare back to soothe him down.

Taehyung was humming silently in hopes to stop Jungkook from crying.

"Tae" Jungkook said all of a sudden.

"Yes,I'm here baby,look at me Koo,I'm here" he lets go off him to cup jk's cheeks.

Taehyung wipes his tears away;only to have more tears flowing down.

"What happened Koo,tell me??" He asks gently.

"I--I'm such a bad mate Tae--such a bad alpha---I--I couldn't protect you---you were kidnapped and anything could've happened--I -- don't know--"

His rambling was cut off by Tae,who molded their lips together in a sweet kiss.

Jungkook responded back to it.

The kiss was full of love  and emotions.

For Jungkook it was the assurance that Taehyung was there with him in that exact moment;safe and sound.

When the kiss ended,Taehyung connected their foreheads.

"Everything is fine,koo.nothing happened to me,at the end of the day I'm with you here.don't cry or else I would cry too" he comforted him.

"No pup,I don't wanna see you cry" Jungkook said.

He then lifted him up,Taehyung wrapped his legs around his waist and hands around his neck.

Jungkook sat him down on the bed and went to grab a towel to dry his hair.

Taehyung stopped him;going himself instead.

He made Jungkook sit on the bed and stood himself between his legs.

Procceding to dry his hair with the towel.

Jungkook looked at him fondly and then he couldn't control himself from hugging Tae's middle body.

He pushed his face,into his chest;inhaling his smell and sighing.

Meanwhile Taehyung dropped the towel,hugging him back,and resting his face on his hair.

"Pup,I can't even put into words how I felt today when I didnt find you.
I hated that feeling---not knowing where you are,not knowing how could I find you.I don't ever wanna experience it again--Never ever.

Please don't leave me Taehyung.never go away from me.I would lose my mind.
I love you so much--I would die if anything happened to you"

"And I would die too kook if anything happened to you.
I love you so much.
And you know I wasn't worried even a bit---because I knew it in my heart that you'll find me and we'll be together again.

And see I was right.
And don't you dare blame yourself kook,for whatever happened.

You are the best mate--the best alpha anyone can ask for.

You're  my alpha,my mate."

"Look,you are making me cry again."jk chuckled.

"But thankyou for trusting me pup,thankyou for loving me,thankyou for coming in my life,thankyou for being born and thank---"

Tae cut him off again with a kiss.

And just like that the mates passed the night away kissing and cuddling each other.

2 days later.....

Everything went back to normal.

Taehyung gratefully wasn't shaken by the whole ordeal and he was in his bubbly self like always.

He was talking to Jimin when Jungkook called him asking to bring a file from their room.

They were living in the pack....and hadn't gone out to their house in the woods since they came back.

Taehyung was quick to comply as he ran to his room to get the file and take it to Jungkook.

He skipped on his way to the office room which was in the pack house itself and where his mate was working.

On the way,he took some cookies in a plate,to give to the alpha;knowing he would be hungry.

He didnt bother knocking and got himself inside the office room.

"Thankyou so much pup,you're a life saver" Jungkook said gratefully.

Taehyung absolutely loved this---his mate never took him for granted.

He always thanked Tae for doing the absolute smallest things too.

He didnt brag that he was an alpha and his mate had to follow his orders.

Nope.Nada.Jungkook was a gentleman in every fuvking aspect.

"No problem Kookie.I brought some cookies for you"

Jungkook bought him to his lap,and took a whisk of his sweet smell.

He placed some kisses along his jawline,while tae giggled.

"You're the best mate baby" he said and kissed Taehyung.

"I should go now,you have work to do." Tae gave him one last peck before getting off his lap and going away.

"See you at lunch baby" jk smiled and said.

"Yeah,See you at lunch BRO" with that Taehyung left the room.

Jungkook at first didnt noticed what Taehyung has said.

"Silly baby...." he said and then the chaos erupted.

"Wait a fucking minute......did he just called me BRO!!!!!! No no no I must have heard BABY wrong,yes yes thats what happened!!"

He started reading the docs again.

"But it sounded like BRO" he mumbled and ran out of the room to catch Taehyung.

He saw the omega in the living room,chatting with Jimin.

"Taehyung!???" He called out

"Yes,do you need anything"

He pulled him aside.

"Tae you called me "baby" while you exited the room right??? Cuz it sounded like bro to me" he asked and looked at Taehyung to say yes.

To say that yes he called him "BABY" and not bro.

That Jungkook was hearing wrong.

But nothing like that happened cuz....

"I did called you BRO,bro" Tae shrugged.

"What the fuck,Tae.you can't call me bro,I'm your mate!!"

"I can and will call you Bro,cuz I can say it" Tae sassed.

"No,gosh!!!! No!!!!!
We are not the editors of bighit who label us every time as bro

Fuck those idiots....do they think everyone is blind!!! Can't they see we are anything but brothers!!!"

Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung laughed at his cute ramble and pecked his lips;Jungkook smile back instantly.

"I love you baby"

"I love you too.Now get back to work BRO" Tae said and ran away.

"Get back here you little devil"

Throughout the next day...Taehyung kept him calling as bro.
This pissed Jungkook off.
He knew his mate was messing with him.....but still he didnt like being called as BRO by him.

Today they were having lunch at Taehyung's parents house.

Jungkook was sitting in the living room; with Chanyeol next to him.

He was on the edge as.....the tall man still scared him.

And it was not like chanyeol has changed too; cuz he was glaring at Jungkook.

Just then Taehyung came in the living room;his face breaking into a smile as soon as he saw Jungkook.

Jungkook was dreading for Taehyung to not say that word and...

"Hey Bro you are here" there we go again.

Jungkook closed his eyes to calm himself as Chanyeol bursted into laughter.

He was laughing so hard,that he fell down from the couch.

"O my moon goddess;I can't stop----jahahahahaj" he was laughing hard.

Then baekhyun made an appearance.

"Why are you laughing Channie??"

"Babe,you won't believe what Tae said to Jungkook!"

"What did he say BRO???" baek asked him.

All the laughter left Chan's face and he visibly paled.

The next second roaring laughter was heard as they all turned to Jungkook.

He was laughing hard just like chanyeol was few seconds ago.

"Omg,instant Karma!!!! Hahahah" he laughed again loudly.

"Stop it bro!" Tae said to him making him stop laughing.

"You better run Taehyung" he said and Taehyung ran to his room.

Jungkook chased him;determined to teach him a lesson for calling him BRO all the fucking time.

Although Tae was fast,Jungkook caught him;carrying him on his shoulder and them throwing him(carefully) on his bed.

"Now now baby! You are having so much fun right? Putting me in misery huh???" He spoke lowly; in a seductive voice.

Taehyung visibly gulped and was waiting for Jungkook's next words.

"Think you need a punishment,Darling" he said.

And pulled Tae close,only to................tickle him hardly.

"Ah---ahahak stop it Koo" jk knew Tae was extremely ticklish on his sides so he took full advantage of that.

"Why would I??? You were having fun calling me bro and now I'm having fun like this!!!!" He said and tickled him again.

Tears started flowing from Tae's eyes due to laughing so hard.

"Stop it koo,please or I will pee" Tae said in between his laughs.

"Say that you won't say that word again!!"

"i won't I promise" and only then Tae was released.

After a few minutes of getting composed,Tae turned to the table in his room and looked at it.

"So this was his reaction of me calling him BRO for a week.
Ahh!!! I did not expect the tickle session at all.
Won't ever try it again.
Thankyou for watching this video
See you next time"

He said and only then Jungkook noticed the camera,set up in his room.

"Wait this was all.......?????"

"Yes Kook,you have been pranked!!
Wave your hands towards the camera"

Taehyung laughed and Jungkook looked dumbly at the camera.

"Now don't be surprised if you see yourself on a YouTube video titled--"calling my boyfriend as BRO to see his reaction".

Jungkook didn't knew to be happy that Tae would stop him calling bro

Or

To be sad that everyone can see now Tae calling him bro.

Jeon Jungkook was a lost man.

Out of every scenario that Jungkook imagined when he gets home; the most preferred one was Tae kissing and cuddling him.

However the one that he has never ever tever lever qwever imagined in his dreams of dreams was to see....

To see his mate..lying in a pile of his clothes while emitting a delicious smell that begged Jungkook to make him his.

And he also never imagined the said mate to come to him and look at him with complete need and desperation and say

"A--Alpha!"

A/n~and I oop--

What do you think will happen next?👀

Bro I'm telling you the amount of times I wrote bro in this chapter is painful.

I say everyone as bro all the time,so maybe I influenced Tae.

Gosh,I haven't updated in 20 days and that is killing me.

I was planning to finish this book in November.
5 more chapters give or take to go.

Hopefully I can complete this.

Also,happy diwali to you all.

All the people who are reading my book,I'm so grateful to you all.

Hope you liked this!

Love you so much❤❤
Thankyou so much for reading💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 29.6K 53
#omegaverse "My Tum Tum hurt. Phew." "What?" Jeon Jeongguk is a human boy and Kim Taehyung is a lost omega wolf, had to meet in a certain circumstanc...
650K 30K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
862K 46.3K 36
"I hate people crying. It's so damn annoying." "T-Then you must be hating me so much..." "Except you, I missed this word. You're an exception. Cry mo...
188K 6.3K 26
when ,due to a past event Taehyung don't want an Alpha as a mate but got two Alphas in return,and that to be true bloods. So what happens next, let's...