Love or Whatever ~ Book Six

By HeatherJachmann

This is the story of Jace Taylor..... BOOK SIX in the "Taylor Family Series" You can read this on it's own bu... More

COPYRIGHT.
Teaser
Missing My Babies
It Never Gets Easier
Dirty Trash
Don't Mess With Me
No More Secrets
Claiming What's Mine
Didn't See That Coming
Just A Little Awkward
Daddy's New Girlfriend
Time Share
Our First Date
Christmas With The Taylors
That's My Boy
Happy New Year
Where There's Smoke...There's Fire
An Agonising Wait
The Wife is Boss
A Surprising Morning
Just Another Day
A New Arrival
Our Little Rocco
My Little Family
The Secrets Are Out
It's Not Forever
I Made The Right Choice
Sweat It Out
Bells Are Ringing
Excuse Me?
What The Actual Fuck!?
My Worst Nightmare Comes True
My Baby Brother
A Year Ago Today
Can't Wait For More
A Day To Remember
Stand By Him

No Fuss... Just Us!

60.6K 1.3K 136
By HeatherJachmann

No Fuss... Just Us!

18th January (Izzy 11 weeks and 2 days)

Jace's POV

The last three weeks have been the most exhausting, crazy and hectic I've ever had. Since bringing Rocco home and then having my baby brother put in rehab, it's just added to the chaos. Maybe planning today was a bad idea but it just seems right. Kenna was determined to have it go ahead considering the circumstances. I just wish that Nick was able to be here and be with the family today. It's only been Emerson visiting him this week, we all wanted to be there with him but he said he doesn't want us to see him like that.

It was only the second day he had been at the facility when us boys went to visit. Seeing him that way was horrible and heartbreaking, it was like he wasn't the person we grew up with. If only he had told us, to let us help him. The nurse said that they had given him some kind of drug to help with the withdrawal symptoms, he looked so lost and frightened. I just hope Emerson can get through this and that he is strong enough to stand by him.

Laying in bed last night, I did more tossing and turning and not much sleep happened. My mind flicking from Nick to my girls and then back again. In between that, I had my newborn son and his loud cries constantly filling the room. It's all about today, my baby girl is ten years old and that makes me feel older than I am. Ten. Where the hell has the time gone?

"Are you sure you still want to do this today? We can still postone it." Kenna asked as she walked into our room, Rocco was attached to her breast. He had woken up about five minutes ago, I thought that they fell asleep as it was quiet in his nursery. Keeping my eyes on her, I grinned and nodded. We are not delaying this, it's happening today.

"Everything is organized baby, I'm not going through all that torture again. We are doing this." I chuckled as I sat up a little and letting the sheet fall from my naked chest. Kenna sat beside me and got more comfortable as she held our son.

"You're lucky I love you, regarding today as torture. Tsk tsk." she shook her head and gave me a sad disapproving smile. I sat up more and rubbed my hand slowly over her naked back, and then leaning over and kissing her shoulder.

"Not that part, I meant the shit we had to do." I chuckled, she nodded and carefully played with Rocco's hair. He was suckling fast and the noises he was making was cute. His hand was even resting over the side of her breast, that's my boy. Making sure he gets what he needs.

"Tahni will be here soon, are we going to show the girls what we got them as soon as they get here?" I asked as I sat up beside her, my hand reaching out and stroking the side of Rocco's red cheek. His eyes were closed until he felt my touch, and it was just like if he was telling me to piss off. I chuckled lightly and moved my hand away, I guess he doesn't like me trying to get close to his boobs. Maybe when he's not looking I'd be able to get my own feel of my gorgeous woman.

"Yeah, hopefully they fit but I did use the same dress sizes. It's easy enough to adjust them if they don't anyways." she smiled as she took her eyes off Rocco and gazed at me. I could see the excitement in her gorgeous eyes. I'm not just excited, I'm nervous and anxious. Not a good mixture to have at the same time because it's making me feel all jumpy and restless.

"So tonight?" I whispered and moved my hand to her sexy ass, squeezing it lightly as I gave her a smirk. Kenna raised her brows and then tilted her head a little, as if she was wanting me to continue with what I was trying to say.

"Do you think you're up to having me make you scream my name, over and over again?" my voice came out thick and deep as I thought of all the things I could do to her. My dick hardened more as I imagined her riding it, and I let out a groan when it started to ache. God! This is killing me!

"Babe." she whined and then gave me those sad eyes and I pouted. Just that one word and how she said it, meant a big fat NO. I sighed and then collapsed back onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling. Rocco started to stir and I glanced over to see Kenna switching him to the other side. Letting out a grunt and then sulked a little more, Kenna giggled and then poked me in the leg with her finger.

"Stop being such a baby. It's not that I don't want to have sex with you, I do. I just want to heel more down there before you rip me apart with that big piece of meat." she leaned over slightly and somehow, held Rocco in place as she did. Her long black hair fell across her shoulders and I reached up and brushed it back behind her ears. Kenna is so beautiful.

"I know, I just thought." I trailed off lost in thought and pouted again, she giggled and pressed her lips to mine. The feel of her soft lips felt warm and I just wanted to dive my tongue inside her mouth. Another ice cold shower coming up for me this morning. All week I've been dying to be inside her, and waking up beside her with a raging boner each morning hasn't helped. It's like I've swallowed a packet of viagra, I'm hard all the fucking time.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise." she whispered across my lips and then pecked he softly again before sitting back up. I lay there watching her feed our son a little longer, before I rolled off the opposite side of the bed and walked around to the en suite. Might as well fix the problem now before the girls get here. That's the last thing they need to see. After I had showered and dressed, I took over from Kenna to let her freshen up and have some time to herself. I'm loving being a Daddy again, and now that I'm older it feels a lot different.

"What are you going to wear today Buddy?" I asked Rocco as I looked through the mountain of clothes that he has. His grandparents have sure gone overboard with the amount of things they bought. It's crazy, it's not like he'll be wearing this stuff for long, my boy is growing fast. Rocco was wide awake as he rested in the crook of my left arm as I sorted through his clothes.

"Don't put him in that outfit that's on the change table, that's for later." Kenna called out from the bedroom, I looked down at my son and grinned. His big gorgeous eyes just staring back at me.

"Mummy thinks Daddy is silly." I chuckled to him, I knew to stay clear of that outfit. Kenna would kill me if I even touched it, plus Rocco would probably throw up on it before I had the pants on. Finding a light blue top and a pair of khaki shorts, I tossed them over to the change table and reached over for a new nappy. As I've experienced with my nephews, boys are much harder to change. There's that chance of being peed on and I swear Rocco does it every time just to annoy me.

"I still can't believe that your Dad wanted us to circumcise our son." I frowned, that was not the best conversation in the world. Loud voices and everyone looking as her Dad talked about snipping the foreskin off my son. There was no way that was going to happen. I'm not and why should my son be?

"Are you seriously still going on about that?" she yelled through the bedroom, I could hear her walking around and opening drawers. I sighed and unbuttoned Rocco's onesie and then carefully taking it off. Grabbing a towel that was close by and ready to place it over his pee machine before he uses it on me.

"Yes." I grumbled, then I felt two arms wrap around my waist and a sigh slipping from her mouth as she pressed her head into my back. She stayed like that the whole time I got Rocco dressed, luckily he didn't pee this time. When he was done, I felt Kenna move and then look around, my eyes looking down to her face and I smiled. She's done her hair and has a light covering of make up on her face.

"I love you." I whispered with a smile, her eyes met mine and she too had a smile on her face.

"I love you more." she whispered back and then we met halfway for a kiss. Rocco let out a little noise, making his presence known and I chuckled. Looking back at him, he looked cute in what I had dressed him him. Let's face it, my boy looks good in anything. He sure will be a ladies man when he gets older. Picking him up and holding him gently in my arms, and it only tool another minute for his eyes to close.

an hour later

"Happy birthday Lily Pad." I grinned as I held out my arms for her, she ran as fast as she could before I swooped her into my arms. Tahni had just arrived, minus that thing that she lives with and my baby girls. Emmy and Ruby were already inside and wanting to see Rocco. I just hope that they don't wake him because that little man can get very grumpy when he's disturbed.

"Thanks Dad." she beamed happily up at me as I kissed her lightly on her forehead. It seems that she's grown in the last couple of weeks and now she's in double digits. Crap! She's almost a teenager.

"I have something for you, it's on the table." I grinned and then winced as she squealed, she let me go and bolted inside. I chuckled and then smiled over to Tahni as she walked up to the door with Lucy in her arms. When she got closer to me, she stopped and then motioned for me to come closer and to shut the door. Frowning, I did what she wanted and then waited, her sigh telling me she's got something not good to say. If it's about the move tomorrow and that she's changed her mind, I'm not going to be all too happy to hear it.

"What's up?" I asked her curiously and tried to hid the panic that had just surged through my body from that previous thought.

"Lily got her period." she whispered so softly I barely heard it. Frowning and then looking at Tee and scratching my back of my neck, feeling a little awkward. Blinking a few times as we just stood there saying nothing, I turned my head back to the house and then slumped my shoulders as I turned back to Tahni.

"You mean?" I asked just to be sure, and she nodded her head slowly. Suddenly I felt all the blood drain from my face as I processed the whole 'period' thing. Oh dear God!

"When?" was my next question, I was hoping not to ever have this conversation. I'm not a woman so I don't know anything about the damn cycle.

"It started two days ago, she was embarrassed but today was a little better. I've bought her some pads but if you feel more comfortable me talking about this with McKenna I can?" she said once she saw the look on my face. I looked at her for a minute, still rolling in my head that my little baby girl is now a young lady. Tahni chuckled and then walked toward the door, my eyes following her as she did.

"I'll take that as a yes." she grinned and then disappeared through the door with Lucy. I must've looked like a stunned mullet, just standing here at the door.

"Daddy? What are you doing?" Emmy asked as she appeared in front of me, her hand was waving in my face and she was giggling. Oh shit! These two will be next. I think I need to sit down for a while before I pass out.

"Nothing Ems, I'm coming inside now." I said as I smiled down at her, I reached for her hand and held it as we both walked inside. When I got in to dining room, Lily was checking out what I had got her for her birthday. The big grin on her face instantly telling me I had gotten the right thing.

"This is so cool Dad, thank you." she gushed and then flew out of the chair, engulfing me into a tight hug. If I could hold them like this all day, I would. Seeing them happy is all I ever want.

"You're welcome baby girl." I grinned and then kissed her again. Sitting down at the table, I watched as she pulled out her very own tablet, the newest and most expensive. It's better than mine and with Tee moving away tomorrow, it's going to come in handy when they talk. Moments later, Kenna and Tahni both emerged from the hall where the girls bedrooms are. They both look happy and content and I'm glad that the two of them can get along. Unlike me and what's his name.

"Daddy, why is there bags hanging from our doors?" Ruby asked as she came up and sat o my lap. Lily frowned and then ran off to have a look, Emmy wasn't far behind her. Should we tell them now? I looked over to Kenna who gave me a slight nod and I turned Ruby around so I could see her face.

"Well, today is a special day for two reasons." I started and she gave me an impatient look, I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I know where she gets that from. Tahni sat down at the end of the table with Lucy, Kenna joined her and then Lily and Emmy both came running out.

"Come here, I've got something to tell you girls." when the came over and squished in closer, I looked at them and took a deep breath. Leaning in and making sure that the three of them could hear me, I whispered. After I had told them what was going to happen today, they all looked at me shocked.

"Really? Today on my birthday?" Lily screeched happily and I physically relaxed when she got excited about it. That was one of the reasons I couldn't sleep last night, worrying if they wouldn't like it.

"Yep, is that alright?" I asked just to make sure. We still have time to change our plans if she says no. In the corner of my eye, I could see Kenna looking on anxiously and Tahni confused as hell.

"That's awesome!'' she then started to jump up and down with excitement, my smile only got wider. Emmy and Ruby then decided they'd join in and scream like their big sister. I winced and then prayed that Rocco was able to sleep through that noise. Luckily he did and then it was official, it's happening today.

A few hours later

The whole family was here in our backyard, mine and Kenna's. It's the first day Jordan was able to leave the hospital and even if he never expressed his pain, I could see it clearly. Kenna's sister Gabrielle had just landed at the airport and will be here soon. Emerson had even arrived and told us that Nick wished he was here and that he was to give Lily a big kiss from him. With everyone chatting happily and kids were off playing, babies were crying and sleeping, I looked at the time and felt my heart leap into my throat. It's time.

"I need your help." I whispered to Brax as he held his four month old little princess Roxy. She looked up at me as she clung to his shirt, her big gorgeous blue eyes, just like Lexi's. Her short blonde curls almost covering them, spitting image of Xahlia. Brax sure has his handsful with his tribe of kids, and it's going to be funny to see them as teenagers.

"With what?" he asked with a frown, I could see Kenna looking at me, her eyes telling me I needed to hurry up.

"Just come with me for a minute, I can't say it out here." I whispered with slight agitation, I'm on the clock here and it has to go to plan. He sighed and then handed Roxy over to Uncle Kaleb, who I know was trying to listen. He'd probably be over with Dad shortly and making some kind of bet on what Brax and I were quietly talking about. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Taking Brax through the house, I lead him to my room, the whole way there he had a frown on his face. It was when I unlocked the door, lucky I put that on there yesterday, that his eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open. I chuckled at his expression and it was like he was frozen on the spot. A minute had passed before I dragged him in the room and locked the door again.

"Are you serious?" he whistled as he moved closer to the bed, his eyes on what Kenna and I had laid out on it.

"Deadly serious, I've never been so sure in my life." I let out a shaky breath as I could feel my hands start to shake. Brax looked over to me, his open mouth now a huge smirk. When he had attacked me with a huge hug and he even went as far as kissing my forehead. Stupid big borther and his wet sloppy kiss. After he had composed himself, I told him what I needed him to do and then I made my way back outside.

Walking over to Kenna, where she was talking to Mum and Ash, I whispered into her ear. She gazed up at me and smiled and then handed Rocco over to Mum, who never protested. Taking her hand, I walked her over to the side and making sure that everyone could see us. Clearing my throat, and squeezing her hand softly, I took a calming breath before speaking.

"Can we have your attention please." I said as I looked around and then had all eyes on me and Kenna. Just their curious faces had my palms sweating even more than what they have been.

"Please tell me you haven't knocked her up already?" Dad laughed and had Henry shift in his seat uncomfortably. Mum was the first one to smack him lightly on the arm, he shrugged and then grinned.

"Not yet." I replied which got my own slap from Kenna, I grinned down at her and winked.

"Anyways, as you all know why your here. To celebrate my baby's tenth birthday." I smiled as I pointed over to Lily who wasn't paying any attention to us. She was too busy playing with her birthday presents to even care what was going on.

"Woo! Happy birthday Lil." Aidan cheered and then so did everyone else. She looked up and then blushed as everyone had their eyes on her. I chuckled and then squeezed Kenna's hand again and then kissed her softly on the lips before turning back to the huge crowd.

"Kenna and I have something to share with you all." I grinned, there's all the frowns and confused looks. It was when Mum looked down and saw what I had in my hands and she gasped. Dad frowned at her and then tried to see what she was looking at. The only people that know that I asked Kenna to marry me were our parents. I'm surprised that none of them had said anything, I guess they were waiting for our own announcement.

"There's only a couple of people here that know, that I have asked this gorgeous woman beside me. To marry me." I grinned and couldn't keep my eyes off hers, not even for a second as I spoke. There were gasps and cheers as I kept my eyes gazing lovingly at my sexy woman,

"And here in my hot little hand are your invitations to our wedding." I chuckled and then held up my hand and waved them around. Kenna giggled and then snatched them from me, then slowly walked around to each of them.

"You sneaky girl, you never told me." Ash pouted as she held the envelope in her hand. Kenna laughed and then poked her tongue cheekily at her best friend before returning to me.

"Don't just sit there looking at them. Open it." I laughed, my eyes darted around as we waited to see their reactions. It was Sarah and Mum that were first and they were over here faster than I could blind. I closed my eyes breifly as I pictured the invitations that we had made up.

No church, No aisle
No fuss... Just us!

Jace and McKenna

Invite you to their wedding!
Ceremony begins at 2pm

You have just enough time to
tidy yourself up and get comfortable

Take as many pics as you want but if
you tag us on Facebook make sure
we look good hehe :)

You are welcome to stay and help us
celebrate this day into the night!

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED? TODAY?" Sarah squealed as she took both of Kenna's hands with hers, and bounced up and down. In the background, I heard a few 'Holy shits', "oh my God's' and then cheers. Yep, that was just the reaction we were hoping for.

"Yep, and in half hour." I laughed and was then attacked by Mum with a big hug. The invitation still clamped in her hand. This was so worth it, and it makes this day even more special for us. Having the most important people in our lives here with us to celebrate. We have a celebrant, a photographer, my suit, the girls dresses, Kenna's dress and of course the cake we hid in our room. Walking over to a stunned looking Dad, I chuckled as he just stood there staring at me.

"If you excuse us, we'll be back soon." I grinned and wrapped my arms around Kenna's waist, walking with her slowly toward the door. Finding Brax, I gave him a nod and he winked in repsonse. He had his task of waiting for the celebrant and the photographer, while keeping everyone out of the house. The girls had quickly snuck in without everyone seeing and took off to their rooms to get dressed.

"I hope Gabby gets here before we start." Kenna panicked as she tossed the maxi dress she was wearing to the floor. My eyes scanning her delicious body as she just stood there in her bra and panties. If I wasn't time restricted, I'd be tossing her on this bed and having my way with her.

"Relax babe, she'll make it." I walked over to her and spun her around so she was facing me. She sighed and then lifted her hands up to my face, pulling it closer to hers and kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her into my body, a soft moan escaped her lips as I swept my tongue into her mouth. Breaking out of the kiss breathless, I pressed my forehead to hers, our eyes locking together in a heated stare.

"I'm going to be your husband." I whispered, our bodies still together. I've never felt more madly in love with someone than I do right this moment. Kenna's fingers ran through my hair, her small fingers tugging on the strands lightly. Our warm breath mingles together as it tickles over my lips.

"Jace Patterson does have a nice ring to it." she held back her giggle and I could see the amusement in her eyes. My hands moved down to her ass and I lifted her up suddenly, her legs wrapping tightly around me. The giggles she was holding back spilled out, my grin wide as I spun her around. There was a bang at the door and then it flew open, Brax smirked as he walked in like he owned the place.

"You're going to be late for your own wedding." he laughed as he then moved over to the bed and then started to go through the stuff I had on the bed. I didn't miss seeing him taking something from his pocket and putting it in the one in the jacket. Spinning around fast as I realised that Kenna was only in her underwear so my back was facing him. Kenna looked over to Brax and then back down to me as she looked over my shoulder.

"Can you leave?" I growled as I shifted Kenna a little as my hand had slipped, she laughed and her hands gripped hard around my neck. Is she trying to kill me before we say I do?

"I'm going, I just thought I'd tell you that the celebrant lady is here and the photographer. Mum is out there crying that her little J-Butt is getting married, and your Dad looks like he's about to blow a fuse." Brax chuckled, Kenna sighed and then rested her head on my shoulder. There's always something that upsets my new father in law.

"Thanks Brax, now please fuck off before I throw something at you." I warned, Kenna chuckled as she watched him move around the room.

"We'll continue that later." Kenna whispered before kissing me lightly again as I put her feet to the floor. With Brax now behind the closed door, Kenna and I both slipped into outfits. I had a simple black suit, and Kenna's dress, she was absolutely beautiful. Standing there admiring her as she stood in front of the floor length mirror, my heart was pounding in my chest. Her floor length dress is gorgeous, it's strapless with beading around the torso. She looks like a princess.

"Daddy, we're ready." Lily said as she, Ruby and Emmy came through the door. Smiling at the three of them as the played with the material on their red dresses. It seems Kenna had picked the right sizes and the style suits them as well.

"Do they fit?" Kenna asked worriedly as she made her way over to them to get a closer look.

"Yep, they are pretty." Ruby smiled as she did a twirl, I chuckled. As they gushed about Kenna's dress, I felt inside the pocket Brax had fiddled with and sighed with relief. It was the little black box that had our wedding bands in, that I had left in the car. Totally forgot I had asked him to go and get them for me. I had carefully picked them out and I had even gotten her an engagement ring.

"Well let's do this." I grinned as I looked at the four girls in my life. My nerves are starting to get a little out of control but I know they'll disappear as soon as we say 'I do'. Taking Kenna by the hand and then ushered the girls out of our room, we were ready. Brax was leaning against the wall waiting with Rocco dressed in his outfit, hopefully has finished what he needed to do. AS we were walking out the door and through to the family room, there was a knock at the door.

"Gabby!" Kenna gasped in excitement before letting go of my hand and almost running to the front door. Lily, Ruby and Ems waited patiently as we all waited to see Kenna's sister. When she swung the door open, a younger version of her stood on the otherside, As she took in her sister's appearance, her eyes went wide in surprise.

"Holy shit!" Gabrielle whistled as her eyes roamed over Kenna, there was a giggle escaping from her lips.

"Thank god your just in time." Kenna chuckled as she reached out for Gabby's hand and pulled her inside the house. They wrapped each other tightly in each others arms and then I could hear them whispering. Looking at the time, I started to get a little impatient as they kept on talking. Moments later they let go and then Gabby was dragged over to where the girls and I were.

"Gabby, this is my almost husband Jace, Jace this is my little sister Gabby." Kenna said happily, her hand found mine and then she squeezed it lightly.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled politely, which she returned. I didn't miss the look and the thumbs up she had given Kenna.

"Same to you, nice work sis." she giggled and winked, then turned and faced the girls.

"And who are these gorgeous girls?" she asked as her smile only got wider. Lily stepped forward and then looked up at gabby.

"I'm Lily, it's my birthday today. That's Ruby and that's Emmy. That's my Dad and over there is my uncle Brax with our little brother Rocco." Lily said sweetly as she pointed to all of us that she mentioned. I also didn't miss the gaze she had given my big brother as she looked his way. Kenna whispered to her that he was happily married and had seven kids. I chuckled when her sholders sagged a little and her lips pouted.

"Happy birthday Lily." Gabby smiled and then pulled lil into a tight hug. Poor girl didn't even give her chance to blink before she attacked.

"Do you have any other brothers?" she laughed, she's going to be very disappointed to learn that I have three more and that they are all taken.

"Enough of this shit, save it for later. It's time." Brax sighed as he pushed himself off the wall, looks like my son is sleeping in his arms. All doing as we were told, I hooked my arm around Kenna's as I lead her to the back door. Taking a few calming breaths, I peered down to her, her smile was bright and she looks so happy. Seeing her like that only increased mine.

"You ready for this?" I whispered softly as i leaned close to her ear. She had curled her hair slightly and left it down, just the way i like it.

"Hell yeah I am." she giggled, I grinned and then stole a quick kiss from her plump lips before Brax opened the door. He told the girls to walk out and stand over near the lady in the peach coloured outfit. Gabby then was right behind Brax as they left us here until last. Giving Kenna one last look before we stepped out of the door. Everyone had already been gushing about the girls and how beautiful they looked.

"Absolutely beautiful." Sarah smiled proudly at Kenna as we emerged in front of everyone. Henry was even smiling and it was when he walked over to us, he smiled. Not just a smile to be polite, it looked like the real deal.

"Can I walk with you?" he asked as he looked between us with a hopeful expression.

"Of course you can Dad, I wouldn't have it any outher way." Kenna lifted her left hand for him to take, his smile now big as he stood beside her. He leaned down to her ear and then whispered something to her, I didn't want to listen so I focused on our families as they stood there excited and happy while taking photos. There's gonna be a shit load after today is over, that's for sure.

"Welcome everyone, and what a lovely surprise it is. We are here today to celebrate one of life's greatest moments, the joining of two hearts. Today we have come together to witness the joining of these two lives. For Jace and McKenna, out of the routine of ordinary life, the extraordinary has happened. They met each other, fell in love and are finalizing it with their wedding today." the celebrant spoke softly as Kenna and I stood in front of her. My eyes not leaving hers for a second.

"Firstly, Jace and McKenna have chosen to say their vows." she smiled warmly at the two of us, my heart was thumping in my chest. Reaching out Kenna's small hands, I held them tightly in my bigger ones. Now I just have to remember what I wanted to say.

"I Jace, before these nutter's assembled here, take this stunningly beautiful woman, to be my wife, my friend, my lover, my hot water bottle, my companion in life, my enabler in trouble and my poster of bail. I will care for and protect you, nurture you and support you, and adore everything about you. I promise to love you tirelessly through perfect times and the merely fabulous times, regardless of how often you get distracted by something shiny. I vow above all things to remain unchanged in this, even if I should be momentarily distracted by something shiny myself. I hereby promise to use plenty of lube before trying to poke things in your bellybutton. No promises about your ears though. In the presence of our these nutte... err our beloved family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your godlike partner and lover; in sickness and in health. In good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow, I give you my heart, my love, my soul. I love you, now and forever." I grinned as I squeezed her hands, there was some light laughter and a tear in her eyes.

"Today is mostly an ordinary day....the sun rose, babies were born, people slept in and we just so happened to be getting married. But the not-so ordinary part is how we are making promises to each other for the rest of our days, no matter how ordinary or unusal they may be. So my promise to you is to always laugh with you and to never go to bed angry. To comfort you in times of sorrow. To always listen to what you have to say, even when we don't see eye to eye, and to remember love is saying 'I feel differently' instead of 'you're wrong'. To continue to love your children, as if they were my own, as I officially become your partner in their lives. But most of all, I promise to love you, under any circumstances, happy or sad, easy or difficult, through the sunshine and through the rain for the rest of my days. I am the luckiest and I couldn't imagine growing old with anyone else. I love you always baby." when she finished, I pulled her a little closer, to feel her body pressed into mine. Our eyes locked together, not even to hear someone shout that it wasn't time to kiss her yet.

"Since Jace seems a little impatient, I will now proceed." the celebrant chuckled lightly as she grinned. So far, so good. This is just the most perfect day.

"Do you, Jace, welcome McKenna as your wife, offering her your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future?" she smiled, I sqeezed kenna's hands even tighter.

"I do." oh hell yeah I do.

"Do you, McKenna welcome Jace as your husband, offering him your love and encouragement, your trust and respect, as together you create your future?" her eyes now facing Kenna. Her head tilted at little and then waited a few seconds before replying. Cheeky girl loves to tease me.

"I do." Kenna grinned, she even started to bounce on the spot. She's so damn adorable sometimes. I was then asked if I had the rings, so I carefully pulled the box out and opened it. Kenna gasoed as she saw them, I made the right choise then. Smiling brightly, I took my ring out and passed it to her, and I took mine. The engagement ring I will slip onto her finger shortly. We sure are doing this all a little backwards.

"Jace, as you place the ring on McKenna's finger, please repeat after me" the celebrant smiled as she waited for me to place the silver band around Kenna's ring finger. Then I repeated the words as I slipped it on.

"McKenna, I give you my hand as I give you my heart, unreservedly and unconditionally. I give you this ring as I give you my love, exclusively and eternally." biting my bottom lip gently, I let out a heavy breath, one I didn''t know I was even holding. Almost, I can almost call her my wife.

"McKenna, as you place the ring on Jace's finger, please repeat after me" I couldn't get the smile off my face as I watched her slowly place the ring on the tip of my finger.

"Jace, I give you my hand as I give you my heart, unreservedly and unconditionally. I give you this ring as I give you my love, exclusively and eternally." she pulled me in and her nails were even starting to dig into my skin. Can I kiss her yet?

"McKenna and Jace, you have exchanged your vows and made your promise,, and celebrated your union with the giving and receiving of rings. It is at this time that I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!" cheers erupted from the family as I wasted no time and crashing my lips to hers. Tasting her sweetness explode in my mouth as I deepened the kiss.

"I would like to now pronounce to you all, Mr and Mrs Jace Taylor, congratulations." relucantly pulling out of the kiss, I pressed my forehead to Kenna's. Her face flush in a light shade of red as she tried to catch her breath. Closing my eyes briefly to soak in this moment. I'm married. I have a wife, a sexy, gorgeous and beautiful wife.

"I love you Mrs Taylor." I whispered softly, our nose touch ever so lightly, our eyes again gazing deeply into each.

"I love you too Mr Patterson." she giggled and then I let my hands slip down to her ass and I pinched her. She let out a squeal and grinned cheekily. God, I love this woman so fucking much.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE VOTE and COMMENT!

WOO HOO!! Jace and Kenna got married! hehe

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my big sister Belinda... as she recently had her own secret wedding and it was what inspired me to so the same for Jace and Kenna... Thanks Nina :)

Anyways, until next time...see you soon!

Heather xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9M 129K 28
Jace Hamilton is Reese Burnett's sworn enemy, the culprit who made her high school life hell. But what if this taboo existence returns for the summer...
9K 652 48
He is the sun, and she is the star of the dawn. He is a rich bachelor and she is but a maid. He is Prince Charming and she is Snow White. He's loo...
29.4K 739 32
She is sassy but kind ,He is cruel but caring Their first meeting was terrifying for her but annoying for him Danger lurks around him ,Love surroun...
712 155 38
There's Teri and there's Jace. Both initially coming from different backgrounds. They would have been the perfect couple you'd know if not for everyt...