Feeling a Little Unwanted

By summer_is_the_best33

Story starts off when Deku is in his 3rd year of junior high. After Deku's mom died and no heroes even tried... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 3

4.8K 90 276
By summer_is_the_best33

I woke up from pain in my wrists.

"Agh! What the hell!" I shout, sitting up.

I look down and see the bandages I put on are red, blood red. After a few minutes of confusion, I remembered what happened and starting messing with the bandages, wondering if I should look at the scars. When I finally decided, I took them off and looked at the scars. Awful, the only word that crossed my mind but that wasn't the only thing I saw after a while, relief, beauty, happiness crossed my mind at the same time. Then at that moment a smile finally flashed on my face in a long time.

'This is actually not too bad,' I thought to myself.

I finally get out of bed to wrap my arms in new bandages. I hated covering up but if people found out I just knew people would try to help me or pity me and I don't need that right now.

I went to my closet to find some clothes so I can go to the mall today. I found an outfit that I don't remember buying.

'Oh, right. That man, Jake, gave me them after-,' my cheeks flushed red after remembering that happened.

'I am running a little low on cash, maybe I can actually give him a call, even if it's a little embarrassing,' I thought, putting on a black hoodie, ripped jeans, and my signature red shoes.

I pulled the hood up, grabbed my wallet, that I'm going to have to get a new one, and walked to the mall.

Once at the mall, I get some groceries for later and head to a clothes store. To be honest I really like wearing that kind of outfit that Jake gave me. It made me feel cute and not to mention a damn queen! So, when I get to the store I look at the clothes in the woman's isle. While looking at the clothes, I can feel peoples' eyes on me, so I shrink a little.

After picking out a bunch of cute tank tops, shirts, skirts, leggings, stockings, heels, and some cute boots, I walk to the cashier to check out. She gives me a weird look so I just roll my eyes, fed up from all the weird looks I've gotten.

"How nice of you to go shopping for your girlfriend," she says to me, putting the clothes in bags and handing them to me.

"These aren't for my girlfriend," I say with an annoyed tone, taking the bags from her.

"Then your-," she starts but I already left the store.

I bought a new wallet to replace my old one, this one has no All Might on it, not even a color related to him. This wallet is black with a red stripe down the middle.

While I'm walking to get back to my apartment I bump into a guy who looks around my age with black hair and pointy teeth.

"Sorry about that," I say, standing up.

"No, it's ok. I wasn't looking where I was going," he says standing up.

"Anyway my name's Kirishima Eijirou and hope I didn't hurt you!" He says with a huge smile on his face.

"My name's...Deku," I say with a small smile.

I decided I should go by Deku now instead of my real name, Izuku and Midoriya reminds me too much of my mom, I wouldn't be able to hear them without crying.

We shake hands and walk past each other.

'He seems nice,' I thought and walked to my apartment.

When I arrived at my apartment I looked for the note Jake gave me and dialed the number on my phone.

"Hello?" A man that sounded like Jake answered.

"Hi, is this Jake?" I asked.

"Yeah, who's asking?"

"Um...I don't know if you remember me but you told me to call you if I need some extra money," I say nervously and embarrassed.

"Oh, are you that green haired kid?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, ok I remember you. Right now I'm out of town so let me see if my friend wants to relieve some stress."

"Ok."

"Let me call him real quick and I'll call you back, tell you what he says."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye."

He hangs up and I wait nervously for a few minutes, that feels like hours, he calls back. I pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, yeah he's ok with, he'll pay you the same ok?"

"Yeah, ok."

"I'll text you the address he wants to meet at."

"Ok, thanks."

"Your welcome, bye."

"Bye."

I hang up and start taking a shower, waiting for the address to come for the unknown number I need to put in my contacts. When I get out of the shower, I check if he sent the address, and he did, and I start changing into my outfit for tonight. I decided to wear a white tank top, jean booty shorts that barely cover my ass, with a pair of stockings, and some medium height combat boots.

When I'm finished, I fix my hair and walk to the address given to me.

The address takes me to an abandoned looking bar. No lights on and the street is pitch black.

A man comes out of nowhere and grabs my arm. I rip my arm out of his hand and turn to run.

"Wait! Don't go! You're here because Jake sent you right?" The man shouts before I can run.

"Maybe, why?" I say turning to face him.

The man has blue, almost shoulder length hair, his lips looked chapped like he hasn't put on lip balm in years, gloves on two of his fingers, and red eyes.

"I'm the friend he told you about."

"Oh ok." I say dropping my guard that I didn't know I was holding.

"Anyway, sorry for dragging you out here. Here's the money you don't have to do anything, I was just tired of his nagging," he says handing me the money.

"Man, I was really looking for some fun," I accidentally said, while taking the money.

"W-what?" He said choking on air.

"Oh, gosh did I say that out loud, I'm sorry. Just ignore what I said. Agh! Sorry," I said rambling.

"Nah it's ok, tell you what, how about we make you earn that money?" He said, smirking.

"Sur-wait what?" I asked, confused.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the abandoned looking bar. There were a few people in the main area but my mind was so scattered I didn't get a good look at them. The man dragged me down some stairs to a basement like area and took me down a hallway that had many rooms. The room he dragged me into was the one at the end of the hallway.

The room was fairly large, but pretty blank looking. The bed had white sheets and pillows but a black cover on top, the walls were white and smooth, there were wooden light brown floors, a desk with a laptop and a few papers scattered on it, and there was a dresser where the window was at.

*Smut Warning*

The man pulled me out of my thoughts by dragging me towards the bed, he sat on the bed and pushed me to the floors making me sit on my knees. He started to take off his belt and before I knew it his cock was in my mouth. I never thought I would find someone's cock to actually taste good, but here I am sucking on his cock like it's the last meal of my life.

"Damn...your good," he says, gripping my hair and making my head move up and down at his own pace.

I suck him off until he cums. His cum shot all the way to the back of my throat almost making me cough it out of my mouth but before that could happen I swallowed it all not letting a single drop fall.

"Damn...that's hot," he says grabbing me from the floor and throwing me on the bed.

He starts taking off my clothes, leaving me naked on the bed. He stares at me for a while with a smug look on his face before spreading my legs. I get ready for him to shove his dick in me without preparing but instead he puts three fingers in front of my mouth, the fingers without gloves on them, and tells me to suck on them.

I sucked on his finger for like a minute and when he thought it was enough he shoved one of his fingers in my ass.

"Ahh~" I say, as his finger reaches further and further inside of me.

He uses one finger for a while until my hole is a sloppy mess then he adds another one and shortly after another one.

"Fuck~"

"Oh~you really are such a slut, already such a mess from just my fingers~" he says while one of his fingers reaches my prostate, making me even more of a moaning mess.

"Ahh~ha...ha, your so...ha...good~"

When I said that he started to thrust his fingers into me faster, making sure to hit my prostate each time. Then that same feeling from the last time started to happen and I started to feel something starting to come out of my dick.

"Ngh~I'm...gonna....cum," I said as the feeling started to become even more intense.

He thrusted into me hard and fast, hitting my prostate. I cummed right away and with a few fast thrusts he did too, leaving both of us a panting and sticky mess.

*Smut Over*

"Let's clean you up, sorry I was a little rough on you," he says picking me up, bridal style and carrying me to the side bathroom.

Sitting me on the toilet, he turns on the water letting it heat up. Then he places me in the bath and gets in with me. We wash up, with him helping me because I can barely move. We finnish up and he changes into a black hoodie and boxers that are a little big on me. He then changes into a blank tank top and shorts. He lays me on the bed and starts big spooning me.

"By the way, what's your name cutie~" he says, rubbing my shoulder.

I blush at the nickname.

"D-Deku," I say nervously.

"Cute name, mine's Shigaraki,"

"Your's is too," I say smiling.

"Goodnight Deku~" he says, kissing my cheek.

I blush at the kiss.

"G-goodnight," I say, kissing his cheek back with more confidence.

"Oh~fast one aren't ya?"

"S-Shut up, you did it too!" I say blushing and turning away, trying to sleep.

"Ok, ok," he says, closing his eyes to sleep.

Then I was engulfed in darkness and before I knew it I was asleep, finding comfort in the warmth behind me.

Hey guys, sorry this is late. Online school and everything you know. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter! Hopefully, I can get the next chapter out faster. I know I'm going kinda slow but I want you guys to enjoy the story so until next time bye! Love ya'll!~1118 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 1.5K 48
FINISHED It was his fault. Everything was his fault. His dad got abusive because of him. His best friend bullied him because of him. Deku hated hims...
21.4K 821 69
Depressed Izuku AU. BakuDeku Story, if you don't like this ship, don't read this. He is abused by his father and neglected by his late mother. There...
14.8K 354 7
Izuku Midoriya is sick, but chooses to ignore his symptoms. As the day moved forward his condition gets worse. Throughout the story, Deku gets dragge...
136K 5.1K 32
[ AS IT SAYS, SLOW UPDATES NOT NO UPDATES. ] This is fan fiction of My Hero Academia. I adopted this amazing story from @ReadNonsense (who has left t...