My Mate.....Rejected Me [New...

By arabella_tomlinson

READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is n... More

Characters
1. Lucas
2. Caleb
3. Lucas
4. Caleb
5. Lucas
6. Caleb
7. Lucas
8. Caleb
9. Lucas
10. Caleb
11. Lucas
12. Caleb
13. Luca
14. Caleb
15. Luca
17. Luca
18. Caleb
19. Luca
20. Caleb
Epilogue: Luca

16. Caleb

3.2K 163 3
By arabella_tomlinson

"Hey, Luca." A familiar voice called and we looked behind us to see Razor making his way towards us but before Luca could greet him, Razor pulled him into him and kissed him, and I grabbed him but the collar of his shirt before throwing him across the yard where he flew into a tree snapping it in half.

The pack women and children screamed and gasped as they saw him flying through the air. I snarled as I felt my bones begin to a snap as Rexx took over.

Razor stood to his feet shifting into his Wolf form as well shaking his fur before he walked towards us.

I saw Dimitri and Bennett rush the children inside while the others stood back watching and waiting to interfere if need be.

>I'm going to kill him<Rexx snarled as a growl emitted from my chest as we circled each other.

I don't know why he kissed Luca when he knew that we were together. That we had decided to make our relationship work. Though we haven't marked each other in the way other mates have we did mark each other. We did it a few days ago when we had been talking and that had come up.

"I don't want to mate until you are ready," I had told him making him look at me with those eyes of his, "you may say that you are but I know too, Luca and I know you're not there yet. I don't mind waiting a little longer to complete it." I cupped his cheek and gave him a soft kiss on the lips making him melt into me.

"Can we at least mark each other then?" He asked and I smiled nodding. He grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips where he pressed a kiss on my wrist before his teeth sunk into my skin making me hiss. A bite on the wrist—though not like a mating mark, it still worked as such and made other wolves stay back—then felt his tongue lap at the small droplets of blood that had slipped out sealing the wound. Normally mated wolves marked each other finding each other and upon completing the mating. This would be the first time a mated couple wood have marks on their wrists that wasn't a true mated mark.

I grabbed his left wrist, the same one he had marked on me, and brought it up to my lips where I laid a kiss on his soft skin making him smile though a soft blush coated his cheeks at the action.

"God you're beautiful," I murmured against his skin making him bite his bottom lip, "and I can't wait to the day that I get to truly call you mine" I felt my canines slip before I pressed them against his tender skin making Luca gasp and whimper before sighing as I licks the blood sealing the wound.

"ENOUGH!" Luca yelled standing in between us just as Razor launched himself at me. Luca screamed as Razor clamped his jaw done on his shoulder and blood filled the air as Luca whimpered in pain. Razor instantly let go and shifted to his human form but I growled when he made to go to him.

"Stay the fuck away from him,"I snarled once I had shifted my human form and ran towards Luca who was crying as he held his bleeding shoulder.

"I-I," Razor stuttered as I picked Luca up and carried him towards the infirmary to get his shadier checked.

*********

"How's the shoulder?" I asked as we made our way to the apartment after getting it looked at by Dr. Kelly.

"It's good, it should be done healing in a few hours," he replied and I nodded.

"Has he done this before?" I asked walking into the elevator that would lead us to the rest of the family who had migrated there after the fiasco outside.

"No, this was the first time he did anything like that" he said opening the door once we reached the apartment floor, "it took my by surprised me since
I had told him about you and I being together a few weeks ago before he went on his vacation to Brazil."

"Mama!" Bella yelled as some as she saw Luca and I walk in, "you're hurt."

"I'm okay baby," he replied and she frowned looking up at me.

"He'll be alright in a few hours so until then you need to be careful okay?" I said and her frown deepened but nodded as we walked to the living room.

"Mama," Princeton said as son as he saw Luca, "are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm okay. The wound should be healed by the end of the day," Luca replied to his son who nodded.

We sent the children away so we could all talk about what happened.

"Razor has an unhealthy obsession with you and you don't want to see or admit that," Sage immediately said once we were alone with no little kid eavesdropping on the conversation. "I've told you many times that something offs about him but you never listened."

"He didn't mean to hurt me," Luca said trying to defend Razor.

"The hell he didn't Luca, just look at you. Even if he don't mean to physically hurt you he would've still done it by hurting you emotionally and by that I mean by attacking Caleb," Dimitri said making my mate look down at his hands and I slid mine into his before lifting out linked hands to my lips making him look at me work a soft shade of pink coating his cheeks.

"He knew that you and I were together yet he went and kissed you in front of me." I said making him avert his gaze, "I remember him being happy when we had broken up since he had somehow found out—and I don't know how—that we were secretly dating before I went and fucked it up."

"Oh I remember that too," Kamala said making Dimitri and Bennett look at us with raised brows.

"You two year secretly dating?" Bennett asked and Luca and I nodded.

"We dated for a few months before I broke it off," Luca replied.

"How did we not se that coming?" Dimitri asked shaking his head, "anyway, I know how much you care about Razor but he not only kissed you when he shouldn't have but he hurt you."

"I know, I just don't want him to get hurt," Luca mumbled and I sighed.

"Dude, Razor is a major creep who shouldn't have your sympathy for whatever reason, Luca. You really think he won't do it again if he had the chance again?" Chris asked.

We all sat staring at him, waiting for Luca to say something but he just sat there silent looking at por linked hands but a second later he gave my hand a squeeze.

"As much as I care about him, I don't want him here. I've tried to get him to understand that I don't love him he way he does. I've seen him looking through my personal belongings a few times as well," he said making me look down at him, "I also know he's deleted my text and phone calls during the time that Caleb was in the UK."

"And yet you never confronted him," Leo stated.

"I didn't want him to be mad," he murmured.

"He was snooping around your things, Luca," Aaron deadpanned, "if someone did that to me best believe that I would have kicked their ass whether they were friend or not. Those things are private and no one has the right to look through them, but you."

"Has he done anything else to make you afraid of him?" Damon asked, "because if he did then I swear I'll kick his ass for you."

"Same here," Erick added.

"Ditto," David put in.

"No one is killing anyone," Adam stated.

"The best thing that you could do now is to tell Razor to leave," Marc, Luca's opa, said.

"That boy is a danger to not just you but to your children as well, sweetie," Elizabeth commented.

"I'll kill him before he hurts them," I said.

"We know but we're trying to prevent a death here," Xavier said.

"Plus I doubt Luca would allow that to happen," Morgan restated.

"I'd be the one killing him is he dares hurt them," Luca said.

"Okay, okay, death threats aside, how are you two going to tell him to leave?" Gabriel asked.

"Luca won't be telling him to leave, I will. I don't want Luca anywhere near him in case Razor attacks again" I said making them look at me, "I can handle him on my own."

Luca and I were soon left alone in the apartment with the kids watching some show which sounded like Sailor Moon a show my sister used to watch when she was younger and that my beep her watches with my other nieces and nephew watch as well.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about any of the things that was said earlier, about Razor deleting our messages and phone calls" Luca said but I shook my head.

"No need to, he was in the wrong not you. He invaded your privacy and went as far as to deleting the texts and calls between us," I said cupping him cheeks to make him look up at me, "he should have respected you when you told him that you wanted nothing more than a friendship from him."

"I know, bu-"he began to say but I cut him off by pressing a kiss to his lips.

"You did nothing wrong," I murmured after pulling back and looking him in the eyes, "he did and he'll be getting his punishment soon enough."

"Just be careful," he murmured laying his head on my chest and I pressed a kiss to his head wrapping my arms around him.

"Always am."

a/n here's a new update guys sorry for not updating but I've had writers block with this chapter...like I've written and deleted it at least ten times before coming up with this one. So please let me know what you guys think and don't forget to leave a vote/fan

xoxo

~Bx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70.7K 43
To grow up in a world where female shifters are rare, being one is a big deal- and thats why Cassidy hides that she is one from the rest of the pack...
128K 5.4K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
167K 3.4K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
39.6K 1.8K 28
READ BOOK ONE : "MY MATE.....IS A NERD?" FIRST Book 6 of "My Mate...." series " You've read the story of Beau and Derek but now it's time for you to...