๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐– || ๐ฃ๏ฟฝ...

By Sapplynn

[๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉโœ“ [๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ... More

LEVEL 1: Installation
LEVEL 2: Inventory
LEVEL 3: Entry
LEVEL 4: Rules
LEVEL 5: Explore
LEVEL 6: Fight
LEVEL 7: Start
LEVEL 8: Replay
LEVEL 9: Battle
LEVEL 11: Save
LEVEL 12: Flash
LEVEL 13: Paused
LEVEL 14: Effects
LEVEL 15: Reset
LEVEL 16: Repair
LEVEL 17: Control
LEVEL 18: Switch
LEVEL 19: Time
LEVEL 20: Repeating
LEVEL 21: Connection
LEVEL 22: Limits
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

LEVEL 10: Option

4.6K 277 191
By Sapplynn

Jungkook's P.O.V

////

-SATURDAY MORNING-

It's officially been a week since I met Jimin and have moved in, and the place I am currently sitting at was an unexpected one.

Did I plan on getting to know Jimin-- yes.

Did I plan on basically setting up an outdoor date with him because he's the personification of a munchkin kitten?

Not entirely.

But hey... It is what it is.

Not that it's going to be hard.

I mean, I already had the idea to bring him out days ago, but it wasn't gonna be under the circumstances that are present.

Like not being able to talk to him, hug him, complimenting too much.

All the things I want to do.

All the things I won't do since I like my life and don't want to die this early.

I was doing push-ups as I thought about the outing we were going to have. I was supposed to be going to the gym right about now, but my mind was too cluttered to start my day. My imagination raved about the places we could go, most of them were places that I would like, but nothing that had anything to do with Jimin. Not like I would know too much...

Except for a few, non-setting related things that could come into play.

Jimin's not-so-hidden secrets.

As I pushed myself upward from the ground, I breathed out, remembering the tragic day of Jimin's breakdown that played right in front of my eyes. Although I wanted to look past it and move onto a more positive vibe, it kept remerging.

The image of Jimin's irritated skin soaking in the water, the small faint whispers of the words he said to me that day in the tub, staring blanking into the bubbles and suds. He eyed them as if he idolized them.

The utter, "I wish I was loved..."

What a statement that was.

And the words were only half of what shocked me; the other half being the fact he even spoke up at all. My guts twisted and tied into knots knowing that he was able to say something like that to me, knowing Jimin could've continued his silence and revolted. My eyebrows furrowed together, using the last couple bouts of my upper body strength to hold myself up.

It pained me deeply to know that Jimin stored away feelings like that. It made me wonder how long he's been lonely and possibly losing touch with everything and everyone around him.

It made me wonder about love.

What about it was so addicting to the point where we all felt the unexplainable need to have it.

Looking back on Jimin's solemn phrase; It was a wish of his.

I thought about myself at that moment too. The way my heart was hammering inside my chest, rattling my lungs as I stared at him in such a vulnerable state. I wanted to make it stop, whatever it was that was bothering him, I wanted to make it disappear.

But there's a small dilemma there; a minor bump in the road or glitch in the system.

It was love.

I don't know if I could be the one to fully love him like he'd want.

In my mind, from the start, it was a clear pathway. It was normality for people in the past who I've met to enjoy my company, some even enough to want to take it up a notch. Those people wanted more; they wanted to go on dates, say I love you, all the sappy shit that came with finding you another half. I never reciprocated those emotions, nothing was more important than a good fuck.

And now at twenty-two, with just a wink of more knowledge and a roommate who just won't stop being pretty-- I haven't had those thoughts in a few days.

The algorithm of my mind was hacked with everything in the opposite. It was overflowing with the pink-haired boy. All of the small subtle moments and smiles, and giggles streaming through with no end.

And what's hilarious is that it's been this way since the moment I saw him.

I'm not sure that I wouldn't have a single chance of stealing his heart. Or if I could make him smile and laugh like yesterday.

Oh, but how badly did I want to be the reason.

Panting, I pulled myself to my feet and out of form, taking a glance at my bed. Why the fuck does love have to be so complicated? My phone was sitting there silent and untouched until it rattled with vibration, my ringtone spewing from its speakers.

I rushed over to view the caller ID, answering in a heartbeat.

__________

-PHONE CALL-

NJ= Kim Namjoon
JK= Jeon Jungkook

NJ: Hey, bro... Whatcha doing?

JK: Trying to not think so loud?

NJ: Mh... Somebody's got something on their mind... Care to share?

JK: I'm like really tired right now-- you hear my voice? It's super hoarse.

NJ: You at the gym?

JK: Nah, not yet. Haven't been able to think straight since I woke up.

NJ: You wanna go do something later?

JK: No... I'm all booked up today. Got some things to do.

NJ: Oh really? What's that?

JK: Um... My motorcycle has a flat. Gotta take it to the shop.

NJ: Mhm... You sure it's not something else?

JK: Of course not. What else would be happening?

NJ: Spill it.

JK: Where's the democracy?

NJ: You're stalling.

JK: I'm getting to it.

NJ: ...

JK: I have a problem.

NJ: Everyone has problems.

JK: Yeah, but this is like-- I don't know what I'm doing.

NJ: Let me guess... This is about Jimin?

JK: It's freaking me out.

NJ: This would go a bit smoother if you were more clear. Start from the beginning maybe?

JK: I... Talked with Jimin. A couple of times. And he said something that won't leave me alone.

NJ: Is everything okay?

JK: No, it's-- he had a breakdown right in front of me a couple of days back. I have no idea what caused it... He blacked out and... And when he woke up, he told me something and I don't know what to do with it.

NJ: What'd he say?

JK: He wished he was loved.

NJ: Wow... That's horrible.

JK: I know, and it makes me feel so fucking weird when I think about it because I just wanna--

NJ: Help him?

JK: Yeah, and I am. But I'm feeling way more than I should be. I might be taking this too far.

NJ: You're leaving out parts, man. Just get on with it--

JK: I don't know how to love him, okay?

NJ: That's what this is about? Jungkook-- you don't have to be in love with him to help him.

JK: That's not what I'm saying. I just-- seeing him smile and laugh... It makes me sort of... I don't know... Happy? L-like, I'm supposed to be going somewhere with him today and I can't control my fucking emotions, dude.

NJ: Bro, bro, just breathe. It's fine. No one knows everything, not even me. I swear it's like I get deja vu from hearing our conversations.

JK: What are you talking about?

NJ: It's like I've told you this a million times and a bunch of different ways. Everyone is capable of love; you are capable of love. It doesn't matter how you do it as long as it's from the heart.

JK: I feel like you just read that straight out of a book.

NJ: Look, Jungkook-ah... From what I know love isn't always easy. There's going to be highs and lows, and ups and downs.

JK: I've never been in love, Joon. I don't fucking know what I'm doing. And the last thing I want to do is mess something up. He already thinks I'm a nuisance and barely even trusts me.

NJ: Well, you have all the time today to make that change, don't you?

JK: But he's stubborn. It's easier said than done.

NJ: Are you hearing yourself? So are you. The first day you met him you were determined to get him. Why the change?

JK: ...

NJ: You care about him.

JK: ...

NJ: Because you like him.

JK: ...

NJ: I don't think you need me to spell out your feelings for you, Jungkook. You have the option to do something, take it.

JK: Yeah, yeah, I know...

NJ: We'll talk later?

JK: Sure.

-END CALL-

_________

I huffed loudly, exasperated, and tired out. I flicked my eyes to the digital clock towards the top of my screen seeing that it was only 10:00 AM and I still had on my plaid pajama pants. I stretched out a little, thinking about my next move which was to go to the gym, eating, and making sure that this day goes smoothly. And a good way of knowing I had a shot at making today the greatest, is to check in on what's important.

I slid my phone into my pocket, fixing my hair up a bit with my finger to comb through the reddened strands.

I exited my room, walking past the dining table and kitchen to reach Jimin's room door. I let out a small shaky breath, unchaining my nervousness as I stepped up to the door, raising my hand to knock on the wooden platform.

I instantly backed up after I heard rustling noises emit from behind the door. I readied myself for Jimin's greeting.

The door opened seconds later, revealing a messy bed-headed 24-year-old man in a baby pink shirt. The door wasn't open all the way, only allowing me to see his upper torso.

His eyes were squinted and his cheeks were cutely puffy. "Good morning, sleeping beauty."

His narrowed eyes traveled down my chest and returned to my face. "You look absolutely exhausted."

I chuckled at his blunt observation. "Ah- yeah... Just got done doing some push-ups. Body's don't just get like this through magic."

He hummed and rubbed his eyes slightly, yawing in the process. "What could you possibly need at this hour?"

"I need you," I pointed my index finger at him, "to tell me if you still want to go out."

He rested his arms by his side. "I am not leaving the house on a Saturday this early."

I shook my head to correct him. "No, no, like-- later... I have to get to the gym soon, so maybe around 6?"

He stood back, letting go of the knob from his side to cross his arms. I did the same as him, smoldering as I sensed the intense heat of his questions.

He quirked an eyebrow. "Where are you going to take me?"

Think of something.

Pick an open place.

"Dongdaemun." I shot back, impulsively. Jimin's eyes widened and heard his small breathy gasp at my mention of the street market.

"That place is infested with tourists," Jimin stated, his tone seemingly disapproved.

"Good place. Has lots of stores, restaurants, street food... I bet there's not gonna be that many people since it's the fall season. We might be in luck, your majesty." Jimin looked away from me for a split second.

"Well, you know my rules. They still stand." I nodded quickly, remembering what Jimin said about leaving if he didn't enjoy being there. My mind was suddenly locked onto the thought of hearing Jimin scream at me for fucking up, I shook my head, ridding myself of that intrusive thought, seeking to erase it.

I stared into Jimin's eyes. "Everything will be fine. You got this." I was talking to Jimin, but in a way, I was speaking to myself as well.

I can't let this fail.

Cause losing isn't my thing.

"I will be ready at 6. Goodbye now--" before he could slam the door in my face, I blurted out at him to stop.

"Hold up... Can I have the last slice of cake?" I asked, rubbing my hands together.

Jimin gave me a blank look. "You ate five yesterday. Why is there only one left?"

"You see, 2 AM is a great snacking time--" Jimin scoffed.

"Eat it. I don't care." I raised my eyebrows.

"You sure? Cause once I eat it--" He cut me off again.

"Just cut it in half. I don't want to make anything for breakfast." I snickered, wetting my lips.

"Ha, sure thing, your highness. Enjoy your morning then." Jimin didn't respond with words and instead just closed the door on me with the speed of lightning. I caged in a laugh as I walked away from my roommate's door. My fist cut through the air, pumping up and down as I whispered a victory chant of 'JK, JK'!

I migrated into the kitchen, moonwalking to the fridge before opening it and taking out the pan of vanilla cake that only had a small piece in it.

I hesitated, Jimin's comical blush reappearing in my head.

I close the fridge door, deciding not to eat the cake.

He's so lucky he's cute.

////

"Hey, hey JK..." I let out a small vexed breath of air as I was playing the worst game of heist with Namjoon and Hobi. I had just gotten home about an hour ago after working out at the gym a little longer than I had hoped. I had been streaming for a total of two and a half hours and I was starting to grow anxious about the future.

I will admit, the odd amount of stress I was beginning to feel was dampening my mood, and Hobi-- who can barely win at a game of checkers-- was getting a huge kick out of this,
"... Knock, knock..." I rolled my eyes, adjusting my microphone before I picked my gun class, and began running in the direction of the extraction sigh to defend it.

"Who's there?" I asked, dryly.

"Not the person who started streaming at the wrong time." My tongue poked the inside of my cheek subconsciously. Hoseok had been making these jokes since we started and it was slowly seeping under my skin, which rarely happens since I have a lot of patience.

"C'mon man stop clowning him. He has 'very important business' to take care of later on." Namjoon tried to defend, but Hoseok laughed hysterically as I tightened my clammy fingers around my mouse as I slid across the pad on the desk.

"Dude, it's not that deep. Some people have things to worry about, bro." I stated, making sure my tone had no joke-like bearings.

He scoffed. "Since when do you worry about anything? Is your roommate blue balling you still?"

I was defending the site, watching and eliminating enemies as they tried to deposit cash into the site before us, I kept a steady aim as the others ran past and ahead. "Yo! I got the cash! Someone cover me!"

"Got it!" I chipped in, moving to Namjoon who was somewhere on the other side of the map. Hoseok then jumped out from a building near me, circling back to a site to be a lookout.

"Guess that's a yes then? Seriously, you've had your mind set on this dude from like day one... What's taking you so long to get 'em?" I ignored the question for a few, killing off some enemies as Namjoon and I made a break for the extraction site, earning a win for the third round; leaving only one left to play.

I was tempted to look at the live chat for their opinions, but I decided against it. Sucking my teeth. "Can we just focus on the game for a minute? So we won't lose."

"Oh no... Chat? Do you hear that? Social media and gaming sensation Jeon Jungkook has gotten his heart stolen by his roommate." I shook my head, glancing at the live chat to see some indifferent reactions. Many were expressing their shock and or asking billions of questions on the topic.

"Guys! We gotta focus, we can talk about Jungkook's complicated love life after this." Namjoon's demanding tone woke me up a bit, as he normally doesn't take games too seriously. I took the time to focus on the gameplay and create a path for us to win as one of our teammates was running toward our goal. Many other players followed, shooting at our crew so we wouldn't score.

I made a conscious effort to get ahead just in case we don't make it. The teammate who held the money had a target on their back by the opposing team. And not even a minute after I was catching up, the teammate was killed, dropping the bag of money.

"I got this, man. Just cover for me, bro." Namjoon and Hobi followed my orders turning and shooting similar to everyone else to defend me as I retrieved the bag from its spot.

Once I was able to grab the bag, I made sure I was sprinting and sliding to the sight of victory. I turned, quickly to shoot anyone too close, and ran up some more to reach the extraction site, crouching as the money was being placed, earning us an easy win.

"Woo! Let's get it! Four round heist game, victory!" I yelled, getting up from my seat and clapping my hands while Hobi celebrated the victory on his stream as well. Settling down, I exited the lobby alongside Joon and Hobi.

"Alright guys, I think we're going to end on a good note right there! I'm about to close out the stream, so Hoseok and Joon you can say your last couple messages." I watched the feed roll in with 'W's' in the chat and lots of emoticons, my chest swelled with pride as Hobi started hyping up the viewers with promises of beating me in another 1v1 match soon.

"Okay, okay, that's enough. Namjoon, any wise words?" He chuckled nervously.

"Why do you do this to me... Uh-- I mean, stay strong and be patient for another gameplay! See you all later." I nodded and looked into the recording monitor.

"You heard him; this is JK signing off." I winked before ending the stream moments later.

Immediately afterward hearing the thrum of Hoseok's comments he's been holding back. "So... Is it just me, or does Jungkook get even more sus every time he streams?"

Namjoon stayed quiet and clicked on his keyboard. "I have to go soon, it's about 4:30 now, and I have somewhere to be by six."

"Pfft-- it's gonna take you a half an hour to prepare for it? Is it a press conference?" Hoseok inquired, trying to squeeze any amount of personal information out of me. The only reason I'm holding out is that unlike Namjoon, Hobi is just gonna tell his fans and social media and spread hella speculations.

"I'm going out to have some chill time, bro. Not a big deal that I give a shit about my reputation." I fired back, going through my old tabs on my computer which consisted of 'what to wear on a fall date for men?' and 'what to do when you go on a serious date'.

"If you're logging off to have your 'almost-boyfriend' be a tease, then go ahead, man. Text me when you wanna stream tomorrow, that one on one match is gonna be brutal." I scrolled through the list on the first tab, my eyes skimming over the boring choices until I hit one that I thought would work out cutely.

'Wear matching accessories.'

Sadly, I didn't own many pink items and I didn't have that much time to leave and come back to go grab a shirt or headband. I cursed to myself as I closed out those tabs and forfeited the idea to settle with my normal warm attire.

"Whatever, bro. I'll text you later. Gotta shower, peace out." Hobi bid me my goodbyes along with Namjoon, who's mic was still choppy, but got his point across just barely making me laugh as I exited the game and shut my monitor and PC off.

My phone was on the charger while I played to make sure I had a full battery, I picked it up off of my bed to see my lock screen displaying texts from Namjoon.

________

-TEXT MESSAGE-

NJ= Kim Namjoon
JK= Jeon Jungkook

NJ: Don't pay attention to Hoseok. He's only trying to stir up the fans' imagination.

NJ: Mistakes or no mistakes. Enjoy the time you spend with Jimin. You might not get to do it again.

_________

I smiled at the screen, tossing the device back on the bed and taking off my shirt, thoroughly thinking my outfit, feeling rejuvenated and fired up to take on the task of today.

////

After showering, I rifled through my closet picking an outfit that was fit to be outside in the chilly weather. I pulled out my gaming jacket, black t-shirt, and matching jogging pants. I got dressed with great haste, knowing that Jimin is probably going to get restless and impatient if I don't get finished in time. My hands were trembling slightly as doubts  about my plans for our outing were popping up now more than before.

Where do we go?

What can I do while we're there without Jimin freaking out?

What do I do if he begins to freak out in public?

A sat down on the bed apprehensive while putting on my tennis shoes. My eyes dared to shift to my phone screen that lit up with a message. I caught a glimpse of the time just making it to 5:10 PM, leaving me with time to ruminate.

My phone buzzed yet again.

Or not.

I leaned over near my pillow to dislodge the charger from the port, turning on the screen to show me a message from the roommates app. I sucked in a huge breath, feeling that pit in my stomach readying to fall.

________

-TEXT MESSAGES-

JM= Park Jimin
JK= Jeon Jungkook

JM: I hope you are ready to go soon. The sun is going to set and it'll be dark out.

JM: This is the one time I want you to respond.

JK: Excited?

________

It took about thirty seconds for him to type back.

________

JM: No.

JM: I am just concerned about your poor time management.

JK: Everything's a-okay, princess. I just got dressed.

JK: So... What're you wearing?

JM: Wow... We live in the same space. You will see it when we leave together.

JK: Aw...  Which tiara are you wearing today? The ones with the rubies or the ones with sapphires?

JM: Neither. Hurry up.

JM: DO NOT respond to this.

_________

Storing away my phone in my pocket, I chuckled as I visioned Jimin's irritated, flustered face.

I walked out of my room, confidently whistling to myself before I noticed Jimin who was sitting on the living room couch, legs crossed and wearing a high neck baby pink and blue argyle sweater and a normal pair of jeans. His appearance had somewhat of a resemblance to a pushover substitute teacher I had in high school.

His head snapped over to me, his lighter orbs meeting mine. He stood up and adjusted his cross-body purse. "Will we be leaving now?"

"If you're ready to, sure. Do you have the directions to drive with?" I asked, making sure we would be going the same route.

"Yes, you can follow me if you happen to need guidance." I laughed softly.

"We're being nicer than usual today... Did something good happen overnight?" I began to walk over to the front door, Jimin followed behind me but a great length away from my back.

"I am just being polite. Can we please exit now? I see no means for this hold-up." I crossed my arms and leaned back on the metal door, taking in Jimin's aura. It was a bit hard to decipher this sudden rush.

"Can I say this to you, first?" I started; the pink-haired male nodded reluctantly. "Good... So, since we're going out to a place you have never been, I'm going to need you to cooperate with me on where we go once, we get there."

He narrowed his eyes. "How so?"

"You're gonna need to stick with me and I'm going to stick with you. If you go left, I go left-- Is that okay, princess?" Jimin sighed deeply and tapped his foot, shrugging

"That seems reasonable."

I turned and twisted the doorknob, pausing for a moment's notice. "Oh, and hopefully you brought enough cash. I'm pretty sure you will with no doubt be wanting to purchase something."

"I am prepared," Jimin stated bluntly.

I threw him a kind smile. "Let's go then."

Exiting through the front door, I walked straight out to the car lot, seeing my motorcycle parked closely to the entrance. Jimin's heels echoed behind my back. He cleared his throat.

"Can you refrain from parking in that spot from now on? I don't appreciate having to park so far from my own home." I straddled my bike, inserting my key into the ignition, and watching the dash lights turn on.

I nodded at the older male. "Sure..." The man began to walk off, so I called out to him, "... You remember what I said right?"

"I'm getting in my car now!" I waited for Jimin to pull out of his parking space before revving up my engine and reversing from my spot, only to turn back around and follow Jimin's car to the exit of the complex.

The feel of the outside air as I drove was a tad more chilling than before. I made sure to keep an eye on Jimin the entire time. I didn't have any sense of deception coming from him that seemed like he would lead the wrong way. After all, he looked like was getting quite antsy while being in the house. Maybe he was looking forward to this but doesn't want to admit it. I hummed cheerfully, giggling to myself.

I tailed Jimin for around 35 minutes when we were experiencing lots of traffic on the downtown streets. I could tell just by the scenery that we were close, just a few more feet away from entering a street that was lined with parked cars and sidewalks that were swarming with people. I gulped as we inched toward the turning lane, passing through and seeing exactly what tourists describe it as.

A free roam street market with places ranging from clothes shops to people selling food on the corners. Many groups and clusters of people have ushered down the sidewalks as Jimin tried to steal an open park that wasn't far from the corner of the market, seeing just across the way is a large hotel.

Due to the scarcity of parks, I wasn't able to slot behind him. I found a decent space across the street and further upward. I took my keys from the ignition and disembarked from my motorcycle. Instantly, I turned around hoping to see Jimin getting out of the car.

The door didn't open.

I exhaled, jogging toward the vehicle. I could see Jimin purposely look away from me. I shook my head, coming face to face with his car door, I peered through the glass.

"Princess, I can't go anywhere if you don't." I knocked on the window with my knuckle.

Jimin's body flinched; still, he didn't look at me. I pulled out my phone and opened the app to text Jimin a message. I watched as he ignored my messages in real-time. Jimin then put his head in his hands and rubbed his face. I hiccupped slightly.

Gotta fix this, gotta fix this... Can't start off this bad.

I have to at least get him out of the car.

So, I just started talking. "Hey, princess, I understand this is a lot. But I promise that we'd stay together, right? We're-- nothing's going to happen." I bit down on my bottom lip, awaiting Jimin's response that came in the form of the window rolling down just enough for me to have a normal conversation with him, informing me that he at least heard what I was saying.

He looked at me, eyes full of-- what looked like-- fear. "You don't know that for sure. Tha-that nothing is going to happen. There are infinite possibilities--"

"You don't know them." I cut him off, making Jimin wrinkle his eyebrows.

"Of- of course, I don't--"

"No one knows." Jimin and I said surprisingly in unison. Jimin's eyes widen.

I scoffed. "Yeah, you're right, princess. And that's exactly why we're doing this. You don't have to know... Do you remember what you came here for? It's really easy." Jimin looked downward.

I sighed, "look, I'm here for you... If you want to turn around and quit, then we can go that way, princess. It's your call... But you haven't even left the car yet and the sun is going to set in an hour." Jimin slowly raised his head and returned my stare, his eyes seemingly had a more aggressive fire burning behind them.

Must've struck a nerve.

"There are more than fifty people at this center walking up and down those streets. There wouldn't be any space between us. Don't you understand how challenging that is to deal with mysophobia and be here at the same time?" Jimin's short, but angered rant stunned me for a few seconds. Several things were rushing up to my brain.

Mysophobia... That makes more sense.

His mouth closed the second after he spoke, his gaze watered down into a regretful one. "You didn't tell me--"

"I wasn't planning to. You're just--" I didn't quite catch the full meaning of his words, but I knew there was more to say than that. He was bottling up a lot in his mind, and just like every human, they have to express those things one way or another. I'm just lucky enough to be hearing this today.

"Well... Are you hungry?" Jimin scowled.

"Why are you--"

"Answer me first, and then I'll tell you." Jimin sucked a gust of air.

"Ugh... Yes. Now what?" I smirked.

"I read somewhere that dinner for two can cure a lot of things." I smiled proudly at the sound of my trashy British accent. Jimin's lips curled into the faintest smile.

"That was a horrid impression," Jimin said, and I nodded in agreement, putting my hands in my pocket.

"So horrid you're going to leave your car?" I asked, hoping for a good response. The sound of Jimin's door unlocking made me back up, I couldn't help but grin at seeing Jimin comply, and as calmly as possible, exit from his vehicle. We're about a respectable four feet away from each other and Jimin was dusting off his cute sweater, adjusting his purse.

"Jesus, you're gorgeous." Jimin's eyebrows raised a bit and he cleared his throat.

"How many nicknames are you going to give me without my approval?" I shrugged.

"Eh, until you decide to give me one that isn't 'stranger' or 'you'." Jimin rolled his eyes at me. I walked in front of his car and onto the sidewalk, Jimin's eyes followed me. We were only one corner away from the mark.

"Come on, your highness. The longer you wait, the darker it gets." I warned, referencing the pink and purple ombre that was projected into the sky. The sun was already setting and we hadn't done anything.

"You're leading the way." Jimin declared, joining me on the sidewalk.

"It'd be an honor." Jimin kept his pace, never walking in front.

I slowed up when we went around to the corner of the market, once we turned, we'd be going to a space lined with places to go and explore with many other people doing the same. I looked back at Jimin who was catching up to me. An Idea arose in my brain.

"Hold on to my hood," I commanded Jimin, fluffing out the hood to my team jacket. Jimin's face was ridden with confusion.

"Why so?" He questioned.

"So you can stay close... You're not gonna lose me that way." Jimin looked like he was holding his tongue again, not speaking out all the way.

Next, then you know, he was dashing forward, taking his small and grabbling it onto the fabric of my jacket. My chest swelled with pride. "Can I move yet, your highness?"

"You may." Once he gave me the clear, I turned the corner and heard Jimin gasp. People were bustling on the sidewalks; the atmosphere was filled with liveliness and festivity.

"See anywhere you want to go, princess?" I stared up at the street signs, reading the different ways to start.

"I don't know-- take me somewhere." He requested; his voice breathy. My eyes fell on a store not far in the distance was a kiosk that held multiple colors and styles of hats. Without too much thought, I took a couple more steps down the sidewalk behind some others who were further ahead.

I felt Jimin pull on my hoodie, tightening it around my neck, nearly choking me. I came to a stop. "Why are we going so fast?"

I chuckled. "I'm just walking... I can slow down, but I see this place I want to get to. There's no one there right now."

Jimin stayed silent, so I took this opportunity to inch forward some more. Just as we were nearing the kiosk, he pulled on my hoodie again. "You gotta stop doing that, babe."

"There are too many people behind me." He said, whispering into my left ear.

"And they will go around. Look, no one here is in a rush. They're all here to have a good time. We can too." I stood there for a couple more seconds just to give Jimin sometime to soak in the new surroundings.

"You ready now?"

"Just go." I did exactly as he asked, walking straight forward and getting us directly to the kiosk. Once we stopped, I was able to gaze among the many options of hats.

Although there were many selections to go from, my eyes filtered through the rest and set on a bucket hat with small images of bananas all around its rim.

"Where are we stopping? Are you trying to buy something already?" Jimin asked, his grip was loosening the longer we stood.

I fished in my pocket for my wallet. "I want to buy this hat, it's really dope... Do you want one? I think the one in the corner would suit you best." I said, gesturing to the bucket hat that set in the back rows. It had a rainbow tie-dye pattern covering it in its entirety.

"I don't think so." I sucked my teeth and picked up two of those hats.

"One for me... One for you." I moved out of Jimin's reach to turn and face him, leaning over to place the hat on top of Jimin's.

He took the hat off and stared down at it, scrutinizing it like a standardized test.

"Everything alright?" Jimin jumped up and put the hat back on quickly.

"Perfect... Just keep going." I raised an eyebrow. Jimin's posture straightened when the sound of an orchestral tune rattled out of nowhere.

Jimin patted around his body for his phone, pulling out and he stared at the screen with wide eyes. He then swiped his finger across the screen and returned his phone into his pocket.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. We can proceed." Jimin said, trying to divert from the situation. I decided not to prod anymore at the problem.

I placed the hat on my head.
"Now with this hat... You really won't be able to lose me."

"If you don't leave that is." I smiled, staring into Jimin's eyes. This moment had been loaded right into my mental algorithm for me to think of randomly throughout the day tomorrow.

I couldn't help but interpret the words as more than just a sentence.

More than just a few words slapped together.

"I'll never leave you, Jimin." Somehow, I felt like this was it. Like I had done the right thing or pulled the right lever.

He blinked his eyes as he couldn't focus. "You're just saying that... You're not--"

"We're still together aren't we?" Jimin looked around and gave me a firm nod.

"That's correct."

"Then we're staying together."

If he didn't want me to leave him.

I wouldn't dare to.

Even if it were the only option.

////

A/N: SOO... HOW WAS IT?!

I know everyone hated this chapter. I understand, there will be more Jikook in the next chapter. I focused more on character building for Jungkook!

Q: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT NAMKOOK'S CONVERSATION?

Q: YOUR THOUGHTS ON JIMIN'S SMALL OUTBURST?

Q: YOU PREDICTION ABOUT JIMIN'S STRANGE PHONE CALL?

We'll as you guys know...

You'll just have to wait and see for the next chapter!

Love you guys!

XxxS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 2.4K 68
โ™ก ๏ธŽ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ท๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
17.9K 568 18
WARNING : CONTAINS. GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS Where is all started because of one insecurity and one insensitivity โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...
847K 43.1K 38
โ ๐€ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ. โž โ€ข๐€๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ...
133K 5.6K 31
โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—‚...