Let Me Figure It Out

By imastupidduck

Um I put that as the title because I didn't have an idea for the plot yet, but I feel like it fits. Corpsexsy... More

I'm fine (Prologue)
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII

VI

2.6K 107 44
By imastupidduck

~~Corpse~~

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck fuck

Fuck. 

No. God damnit!

Shit. 

Okay. Calm down. You are still in public. 

Fuck. 

Okay, so he's really nice and attractive and has the best goddamn smile I've ever seen. So what? Doesn't mean you like him. He could always be objectively attractive to you. I mean you've obviously seen objectively attractive men? Right? You're attracted to girls. Always have been.

What the fuck?

Shit. Obviously not. If he was only objectively attractive to me I wouldn't be thinking like this would I? 

Okay. It's okay. I'll get over it. I can do that. 

"Hey, uh Adam?"

"Uh, yeah?" I ask, spacing back in. 

"The burgers are here," He smiles again. Yup. Fuck. 

I smile back at him, "Oh, sorry I spaced out."

"It's fine I do that all the time. Anyway you have to try the burger, I can almost guarantee it will be the best thing you've ever eaten." He is really passionate about these burgers. It's kinda cute. 

"Okay." I pick up my burger and he does the same. I do a cheers motion and take a bite. It is a pretty good burger. I mean it's definitely not the best thing I've ever eaten, but its up there. "You were right, this is pretty good!" I say. 

"I know right!" He says through a mouth full of food. 

Okay look motherfucker you have dealt with needy, gold digging, cat girls; you can deal with a crush. It may be hard, but fuck it, so what? You just got to get over it man. Of all guys I could possibly shock myself with of course it had to be the one who's a part of my newest friend group. What'll they think if something actually happens between us? 

Of fucking course

~~Hey guys so I know these chapters are super short but I really want to get stuff out to y'all I'll try to keep you updated on my mental health as much as I can!! I really appreciate all the love. Les amo mis patitos!!! Les veo pronto!!~~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.7K 40
A Corpseskunno fanfic Shkkuno was one day streaming, when Rae suddenly asks everyone to play with her some Among us. There he meets a certain someone...
25.3K 559 22
Kou x Mitsuba angst [IN THE PROCESS OF BRING REWRITTEN] My first angst! Please give as much input as you can, I'll gladly accept ⚠️⚠️TW!!!!!! DEATH...
6K 519 28
---Not so proud of this one---Very rushed and wording was quite terrible---- "You're not my type." "And you'r...
67.5K 2.8K 65
A story in which Sykkuno was thrown into a very toxic relationship and after a whole month of him dealing with it he finally found away out. Rae bei...